Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Lost Secrets of the Ark

As Laurence Gardner details, the advantages of the revived technology are astounding,especially in the fields of medicine and space travel, but the political and social implications of IMF-approved national bullion sales could be very threatening if not contained. No reason is given in the Bible as to why the Ark of the Covenant was so richly contrived.It is portrayed as having awesome and deadly powers,but these are not explained.

- What was the Ark of the Covenant?

- Where is the Ark?

- What were its relationships to the Golden Fleece and the Philosopher’s Stone?

- What is the Philosopher’s Stone and how does it work?

I found this quite interesting...1 hr 30 mins video

http://www.need2know.eu/?p=1040

- By accessing Rosicrucian, Templar and Royal Society archives, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark reveal the secret of Royal Arch Freemasonry.

In quantum mechanics, NASA scientists have recently confirmed that matter can indeed be in two places at once. In fact,through quantum entanglement, particles millions of light-years apart can be connected without physical contact. Space-time can now be manipulated;teleportation is becoming a reality; gravity-resistant material is now heralded for air transport, and virtual science has led to a greater understanding of hyper-dimensional existence.

In Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, Laurence Gardner reveals that the keys to all this are: A-mfkzt -referred to by the Institute of Advanced Studies as “exotic monatomic matter”, and B-the amazing technology of Superconductivity -acclaimed by the Center for Advanced Study as the most remarkable physical property in the universe. It is clear however that the attributes of superconductors and gravity defiance were known in a distant world of priestly levitation, godly communication and the phenomenal power of the Electrikus.
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lost Secrets of the Ark

I highly suggest Nassim Haramein's POV's on the ark, too..... Hes got some amazing stuff to say about it...

I think his videos are on Google video. They are quite long, but if you like researching then you should eat through them rather quickly...

LOVE and LIGHT!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 12-01-2008 at 08:04 PM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
I highly suggest Nassim Haramein's POV's on the ark. Hes got some amazing stuff to say about it...

I think his videos are on Google video. They are quite long, but if you like researching then you should eat through them rather quickly...

LOVE and LIGHT!
Thanks Kassandra...yes, I do follow Nassim as well. The link I have posted has plenty of hyperdimensional exhistance, teleportation etc. included.

appreciate your input!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #4
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Nice vid, Stabris8. Thanks for that.

I'd read the Arizona farmers story on the David Icke website a while back and bought this stuff called the vital link.
Basically, it's a jar of green powder made mainly from bees pollen, barley grass, maca and aloe vera.
It also lists about 100 other ingredients, mainly vitamins, fats, minerals and enzymes. But it has 3 things listed under ORMEs, these are,

Monatomic Gold : 563ppm
Monatomic Rhodium : 3503ppm
Monatomic Iridium : 2983ppm

You're meant to wash down a teaspoon a day of the powder (tastes a bit like bran, could be worse) but i kept forgetting and only lasted a week.
I'll maybe have to give it another go as i didn't feel any different the first time.

I certainly didn't levitate (i wasn't expecting to, honest)

I'll maybe let you know once the jar's finnished if i feel any benifits.

Peace from Paul

P.S. Hey KassandraLoves, i see you've been consumed by a comic book.
For instructions on how to escape, see A-HA music video, Take on me
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #5
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post
Nice vid, Stabris8. Thanks for that.

I'd read the Arizona farmers story on the David Icke website a while back and bought this stuff called the vital link.
Basically, it's a jar of green powder made mainly from bees pollen, barley grass, maca and aloe vera.
It also lists about 100 other ingredients, mainly vitamins, fats, minerals and enzymes. But it has 3 things listed under ORMEs, these are,

Monatomic Gold : 563ppm
Monatomic Rhodium : 3503ppm
Monatomic Iridium : 2983ppm

You're meant to wash down a teaspoon a day of the powder (tastes a bit like bran, could be worse) but i kept forgetting and only lasted a week.
I'll maybe have to give it another go as i didn't feel any different the first time.

I certainly didn't levitate (i wasn't expecting to, honest)

I'll maybe let you know once the jar's finnished if i feel any benifits.

Peace from Paul

I recall that story on Ickes site. Please do let us know any results!!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #6
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macleodmunro View Post

Taaaaaake Onnnnnn Meeeeee....*take on me*
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:03 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Fascinating stuff! And to think that I thought that the Ark of Covenant was a fictional artifact in an Indiana Jones movie. What a moron I am.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Fascinating stuff! And to think that I thought that the Ark of Covenant was a fictional artifact in an Indiana Jones movie. What a moron I am.
I started researching the Ark after the Indiana Jones movie! Until that movie I had not heard or at least considered the Ark of the Covenant to be something tangible, myself!
Old 12-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

ark=Phi

?

Phi and the Egyptian Pyramids?

The Rhind Papyrus of about 1650 BC is one of the oldest mathematical works in existence, giving methods and problems used by the ancient Babylonians and Egyptians. It includes the solution to some problems about pyramids but it does not mention anything about the golden ratio Phi.
The ratio of the length of a face of the Great Pyramid (from centre of the bottom of a face to the apex of the pyramid) to the distance from the same point to the exact centre of the pyramid's base square is about 1·6. It is a matter of debate whether this was "intended" to be the golden section number or not.

The golden ratio and the Universe
http://www.web-us.com/sleeperdeltaPhi.htm
It links art, music and even architecture

>sleep-e-r-delta-Phi ? .......Da 1 is the problem
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The ark of the covenant was kept in the temple of Sol Om On in the holy of holies the human brain , temple of the solar power.

This why the soft sides of our head above our ears is called a temple. This is the place where the ego is crucified at GOLGATHA the place of the skull between two thieves , the human eyes.

The skull is the Dome of the rock in Jerusaleum, the dome on the US capital building. The DOME represents the SKULL and the rock represents the PINEAL GLAND. It is the skull and brain that is the HOLY TEMPLE holding within it the sacred rock and ark(arc) of all power. The holy grail, the philospher's stone, the spear of destiny and the magic crystal of the druids.

When we are in a state of fear and ignorance these electrical arcs causes great storms and the sacred place becomes the temple of doom or the thunder dome.

Indiana jones is always seen seeking these treasures outside of himself in fear and trembling standing on the edge of cliffs because of his unawareness that they dwell In Di Ana ,an anagram for the human soul ,the sacred feminine.

He eventually finds these treasures by taking great leaps of faith and over comming his fears only to find that the treasure still stands where he stands In Di ana. All relics are useless. It is the power of the mind that is the lost treasure that will only be found when we release the fear of the unknown and become the unknown.
We are the secret.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #11
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

I agree it is a great read along with his other books e.g. Bloodline of the Grail, Genesis of the Grail Kings and works by authors like Richard Leigh, Michael Baigent and Graham Hancock (many of whom speak at The Sauniere Society meetings). Just remember who he is or who he lets us know he is and all of his titles - so truths are coloured for whatever reasons, but it's still valuable to read.

Very well put 777 The Great Work - and mis-representing those meanings is why they messed up so badly in their religious portrayals in Temple of Doom, it wasn't just because at that time they weren't required to be authentic

Last edited by She-Ra; 12-03-2008 at 11:14 AM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Lost Secrets of the Ark

Hi all, it's very intresting the theory that the ark was a giant capacitor, storing and discharging electricity.
This fits in with Indiana Jones too

Seriously though, i'll have to read up on the Ark in my bible to see whay they actually used it for.

Also i looked up the story of the golden calf in the book of Exodus.
My version says in chapter 32, vrs 20 "He (Moses) took the calf they had made and melted it in the fire. And when the metal had cooled, he ground it into POWDER and mixed it with water. Then he made the people drink it."

I don't know about you but wouldn't fancy trying to grind gold into powder, and then drink it.
But the prosess of getting powder from gold described in the video seems much more likely.

Food for thought eh?

Happy vibes from Paul
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote