Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pakistan Earthquake kill 170. Suspicious 10k deep epicentre.

Someone here on Avalon made this remark weeks ago and I started paying attention. On this great website you can monitor in real time the earthquakes, by clicking on the zone and after you can see the last 30 quakes.
The deepness range from 3 to 500kilometers.
But so many are at exactly 10.0K and others are at 35.0
And most of the time it's right on timing with political issues in the zone.

here -----> http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

If some country are not in-line with the so-called Power that Be they H.A.A.R.P. them?

The evidence is pointing in that direction but I have no proof of course.
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
WineHippie

Default Re: Pakistan Earthquake kill 170. Suspicious 10k deep epicentre.

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:02 AM   #3
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I've researched this a ton since 1995.It's Nikola Teslas earthquake device patented in 1894.It is a sound wave at a resonant frequency(ULF) that sets off faultlines.This has been going on for well over a decade(Kobe ,Japan 1995).Of course, this device has been upgraded with modern technology and is activated while on an airplane above the faultline to be set off.It sounds far fetched,but keep these facts in mind.
1.large shallow depth quakes in strategic locations started back in 1995 with ever increasing frequency.
2.Nikola Teslas museum was in YUGOSLAVIA.
3.There was a large civil war there in the mid 90's/maybe the PTB wanted to create a situation where they could steal from his museum without anyone noticing?hmmmmm.....
4.The power of this device is phenomenal, especially politically.If someone doesn't do what you want when you want,BLAM.Now there country is a mess with a huge econoomic pricetag for cleaning up the mess.Not to mention death toll.

Another happy message from the real world from your good pal MIKILL....
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #4
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hey Omar, you ready to turn on bin Laden yet?

Omar, you are always looking for signs from Allah, open your eyes and listen...

It's Saturday 11/1 and Quetta has had 11 earthquakes, this is Rocky, the 1 that delivered the 11th Commandment to Islam - "the Will of God is Peace"

Are you ready to stand against al Queda and other militants to bring peace back to your nation?

The deal is, you must understand, the veil(curtain) burned down between the men and women in a Sacred Mosque catching fire to the Holy Qur'an. Women are no longer to be treated as a footstool, they are to get the same rights to education and opportunities as men, and the veil can come off if they so choose.

Muqtada al-Sadr from Iraq listened to his spiritual adviser, and had his followers that would listen lay down their weapons, and today they are prospering, the fighting almost behind them.

It's your turn, to stand up as a leader and help to bring peace to Afghanistan.

Talk with the US commander, its time to stop all this pain for your nation.

It's up to you...

Quote:
More evidence of Taliban leader hiding in Pakistan
Quote:
ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN - Mullah Muhammed Omar, the Taliban's one-eyed leader, eluded capture when American bombs ended his fundamentalist regime in Afghanistan in 2001. But a new report of his location is stirring an international uproar.

A captured Taliban spokesman says Mr. Omar is hiding in Quetta, the capital of Pakistan's Balochistan Province, under the protection of Pakistan's intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-01-2008 at 04:55 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post
The deepness range from 3 to 500kilometers.
But so many are at exactly 10.0K and others are at 35.0
Not occured to you then that whoever takes the measurements is giving an approximate rounded up or down depth?

Another case of connecting dots that don't even exist, in my honest opinion (which I appreciate could be wrong).

I wish people would just stop and THINK.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

(IMO) even still if the measurements were rounded....if a magnanimous amout of earthquakes happend at a relatively same distance form the surface...then that would raise falgs to me.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

The original post was by me some weeks ago, this was the link.
There are many depth numbers - pinpointed quite accurately, but the depth of 10 crops up very regularly.
I emailed the Seismical Research place in UK to query this, and did not receive a reply.
A lot of these depth of 10 areas are in 'war zones', and also there were a number in the North West Pacific. Too many coincidences?
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #8
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

just one of the videos...there`s much better ones..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqkGDqKeZU
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Pakistan Earthquake kill 170. Suspicious 10k deep epicentre.

HAARP at work again!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
(IMO) even still if the measurements were rounded....if a magnanimous amout of earthquakes happend at a relatively same distance form the surface...then that would raise falgs to me.
Aw come on man. Do you really think that a few earthquakes at a similar depth is a problem?

As for the same earthquakes being in war zones....YES it is a co-incidence! FACT.

It just so happens that many war zones are near faults. As far as I see, I only see co-incidence and need not delve any further for hidden evil at work.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:35 AM   #11
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, Average Joe have not done his homework.

After Avid in his original post explained this case I started looking everyday at the world earthquake through this monitoring website and it's evident.

There are video on youtube about the huge quantity of mysterious 10k deep in political places. Remember, it can range from 5.00 to 500.00 with 2 decimals! Probability are strongly suggesting a common factor and it can't be natural tectonic forces. That is pure facts, not my opinion. And as far as I know Haarp is capable of doing so.

So thank you Avid for helping my education and I would serve the same soup to this Average Joe "I wish people would just stop and THINK."
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote