Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Possible confirmation of events unfolding...

This link reports a higher that usual imminent terrorist threat.

Should this be credible (I really have no idea), it does seem that the most likely course of events may be in play.

That is a 'false flag' terrorist attack in both Europe and US followed by a 'retaliatory' response from US/Europe towards Iran. Flawed logic I know but what is the connection between 9/11 & Afghanistan/Iraq?

Just trying to put pieces together.

nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
Gale
Banned

Default Re: Possible confirmation of events unfolding...

I don’t know about ‘false flag’ whatever it is but I do know that while most are heatedly debating Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, Georgia etc there are two reasons that stand out with the highest probability 1) control of artifacts and 2) strategic placement.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

its going to be pretty eye opening when these things that folks all over the web have been saying, start happening.

when/if the people start predicting your moves, and you still carry them out...

your on your own way out. lol

theyve dug their hole is deep enough to where its caving and filling itself in..
Bless

Last edited by Orion11; 09-19-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #4
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Possible confirmation of events unfolding...

Well if it is an event designed to eclipse 911, I would feel pretty nervous about any populated area especially in the US.

Good time to take a three month country vacation. I guess that is not an option for most of us.

I live south of the equator, but I am concerned nonetheless for those who might/would be the innocent casualties just like 911.

Let's continue to pray that these criminals are frustrated and neutralized before the body count begins. Also, may our 'predictive guesses' be so off the mark that we look silly (but alive).

Here's hoping I just get egg on my face.

nodrog.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

This is probably what all that fuss is about :

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m47316&hd=&size=1&l=e

They have to keep all the terror junk going to maintain the cover. If the world woke up and realized what was actually going on, the people would arrest the whole lot of them.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20080919RT

Is al Qaeda Coming To Town?

"When you relive all the patterns and note the ebb and flow of the Internet Jihad as it currently exists, one has reason for concern at this time. We are faced with one of two things: Either we are about to experience something quite dreadful, or it is another ploy from al Qaeda in a wicked psychological game at which they are experts."--Randy Taylor
No comment.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:08 AM   #7
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
This is probably what all that fuss is about :

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m47316&hd=&size=1&l=e

They have to keep all the terror junk going to maintain the cover. If the world woke up and realized what was actually going on, the people would arrest the whole lot of them.
Probably just as you say.

Yet another problem to give the US a feeling that a retaliation is justified/required.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #8
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

The thing we have to remember is to provide them with NO REACTION so they cannot draw off the power of fear and anger. We have to make a stand and quit feeding the monster.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #9
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mori

Looks like you attention to that Pakistani alert was right on the button considering the events that have unfolded since your post.

Nice to know there are people who are actively vigilant about these issues.

Well done.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
This link reports a higher that usual imminent terrorist threat.

Should this be credible (I really have no idea), it does seem that the most likely course of events may be in play.

That is a 'false flag' terrorist attack in both Europe and US followed by a 'retaliatory' response from US/Europe towards Iran. Flawed logic I know but what is the connection between 9/11 & Afghanistan/Iraq?

Just trying to put pieces together.

nodrog.
I contacted them yesterday after seeing an image of a large flash outside of the UN.

I've been watching the countdown over the last week, 5555, 4444, 3333, stopped over the weekend and then continued yesterday, I turned on the TV to check the market and NASDAQ was at 2222.

Today I turned on the TV and Dow 11... 11 prisoners in Egypt... 11 Ministers quit in Africa... The list went on and on...

If tomorrow is Zero, it is also the day Bush is addressing friendly nations on Terrorism and the economy. What better moment to send a message to the world.

further insights followed showing destruction in San Fran, Chicago, Florida, the White House and the Pentagon... Every location is associated to our Financial Markets... The final crippling blow by al Queda

I know most people don't believe in psychics, I never did until I became one...

But when it comes to stopping terrorist, sometimes instincts are all there is to go by...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #11
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rocky

Thanks for the heads-up. I will dutifully put my seat-belt on tomorrow (I had one installed on my Lazy-boy) so that I don't fall off/out when the mud hits the fan.

Seriously, I haven't been into the psychics thing myself, but the unfolding of events will soon show how good yours is.

Thanks again, and for putting yourself on-the-line by taking the risk and speaking up.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Rocky

Thanks for the heads-up. I will dutifully put my seat-belt on tomorrow (I had one installed on my Lazy-boy) so that I don't fall off/out when the mud hits the fan.

Seriously, I haven't been into the psychics thing myself, but the unfolding of events will soon show how good yours is.

Thanks again, and for putting yourself on-the-line by taking the risk and speaking up.

Regards, nodrog.
Well typing a letter to law enforcement when in the first line I disclosed this is psychic intuition was tough, as an engineer, I'm not used to being doubted before I even start to speak...

What gave these insights even more credibility and urgency is the Russian Military Intelligence report I read last week saying an attack was coming in the US some time after the 22nd...

And the many reports we have all read on How George Bush is going to delay the election by an attack...

The part I don't think he understands is, he is going to be speaking at ground zero...

We can have Cheney stepping in to lead us for a while...
Old 09-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #13
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rocky

Your reply would be humorous if the issues were not so scary. I guess it still qualifies as dark humor. Changes in thinking that are thrust upon us, I have some notion of this, do not easily become a part of who we are, our identity, as we did not choose them. (Not trying to be clever, only thoughtful and full of insight. ;-)

For you (developing some kind of intuition), this must be a case of wondering whether there is a flaw as much as a gift. That is for you to say of course but I do have a reasonably vivid imagination.

I have some engineering background by association over the last 20 years. Not so much with qualified engineers as with tradesmen and machine shops and the like. So things are pretty black and white in that environment.

Keep up the good work.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:33 AM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

IF this is what will to pass, I am saddened for humanity.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:55 AM   #15
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi David & Rocky

To expand a bit on this, I do not have any sense of intuition about these things, only what can be put together from reports from here and there.

Rocky, your intuition, if it can be shown to be plausible, especially in this most recent aspect you have described, will be invaluable to others in the coming days and weeks if not for longer.

My own reasoning suggests that a later time would be most likely and so I do not seriously expect anything to come of tomorrow. That is not to discount your experience at all, only that it is important to stay true to what our understanding gives us. I do not lean on my understanding as it has proven unreliable at best in the past. For you to give us some insight of your own that has been, by your own observation, reliable in the past gives me reason to take note. Perchance that your insight not unfold as you have foreseen, would not give me reason to ignore you in the future for, as the saying goes, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

So while these portents are sobering and give us reason to be "saddened" (as you say David), it is a time to be mindful of what forces are in play and not to "knee-jerk" an ill advised response but be sober, vigilant and (good grief I'm rambling) prepared.

:-)

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I'm not sure if you remember a few years back when a few bombers had slipped across the Mexican border, but I had the flash of locations then and passed them on...

No one ever comes back and says wow, thanks, but I watched two cases hit the court systems right after it, one was a football stadium targeted for an attack...

I know no mention will come up of this one, I have had several signals today that my message was heard, several jets, that normally never fly over this area, came by and hit their after burners... and 2 helicopters, I take that as a they're on it...

I'm not sure if you have read any of my dream threads, but I am one that have had contact with futures, I have been to a council meeting listening to them discuss when they would step in to help us.

Well today I laid down for a nap with something new in mind, I asked my spirit guide to bring me back to the council and let me be heard...

I didn't know it was possible, but I appeared and they were completely shocked, I guess surprises like this doesn't happen too often... They are usually popping in on us...

I told them of my intuitions of the attack on the UN and they acted on it immediately, I guess showing up the way I did gave it a little validity...

If there are 7 nukes inside our country getting set to go off, they have the equipment to find it.

They also were sending units out to Europe, they have a feeling Banking systems worldwide are going to be targeted simultaneously...

I think we are going to be OK, but al Queda is gonna be ******...

From what I could tell, I was there in my body, I felt the hug she gave me before I left... I wonder if someone was watching me sleep if they would have seen me disappear?

So much to learn, and no clue who to ask...
Old 09-24-2008, 06:10 AM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

You may want to listen to George Green's latested interview from today.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/george..._sept_2008.mp3
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #18
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky

Your statements are way outside my envelope. I have no knowledge of what you describe and feel somewhat at a loss as to how to respond appropriately . Your reference to "spirit guide" is outside my comfort zone and the "council" thing I have no understanding at all.

Thanks for your update.

Carol

Thanks for the link. I am now in the process of retrieving that interview.

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #19
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

It's getting pretty obvious now. The lie has gotten so big they're stumbling around. It appears the stage is being set for a southern coastal surprise, with sunburst support in the sea. The "bull" is just trying to provoke the "bear". There is still some time left before all the pieces on the chessboard are in place. Change can still be made and the people can put these criminals in place. If too many bears gather together for a normandy invasion on the coast then they'll loose the beast. Keep in mind all the resources they would want to salvage which is the reason for the mad treaty.

An announcement will be made first in order to misdirect like a magician (most likely economic) then a powerplay ( mideast ) then the game of check will begin. If we had some bulls in congress to stampede these local bears the people could have swift victory and none of this would take place. A mass solid auroral projection telling them to cease or else (or call in off world support) would do the trick to but it would have to rock the torsion fields.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #20
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mori

Here's hoping...

Regards, nodrog.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rocky

Your statements are way outside my envelope. I have no knowledge of what you describe and feel somewhat at a loss as to how to respond appropriately . Your reference to "spirit guide" is outside my comfort zone and the "council" thing I have no understanding at all.

Thanks for your update.

Carol

Thanks for the link. I am now in the process of retrieving that interview.

Regards, nodrog.
LOL... what a kind way to say you're nuts... heheh

I love project Avalon, where else in the world could I lay out a statement like that without getting pounced on.

Since you were all so nice, I will share even more, I asked about the collider shut down while I was there, which now is shut down until next spring.

One of the members smiled and nodded as he said "We are like infants playing with a loaded gun..."

I asked if they had a hand in why our planet has dropped in temperature by almost a degree this last year, and another answered "yes, it was necessary to prevent much of the catastrophic events due for 2012." I didn't ask for details, the look I got, was end of discussion...

Sorry folks, I didn't ask about planet X... but I did think about it when they mentioned 2012...

and so you understand, I have used dreams to locate missing children for years, you will hear many psychics and mediums mention that we all have Spirit Guides, I have one assigned to me that is a little stronger than most...

I've always known I've had a guardian angel, from a young age, I have been through life and death experiences without a scratch...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-24-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #22
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky:
Thank you for going to your Spirit and requesting a meeting with the Council. No, I would never consider laughing at you than I would at myself for some of the things I have experienced in the past.
Your mention of Chicago caught me off guard. My hubby works in the Fed. Res. Bank Bldg. Maybe he should be calling in sick more often. If the Spirits favor you with any more info. please feel free to pass it on. Maybe I'll PM you with some of my experiences.
By the way, I have also been seeing repeated numbers. Right now I am on 2's, fives were big earlier in the week, with fours following shortly after.

Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:43 AM   #23
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

The beginning of the misdirection.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...9gU&refer=home

The people fighting back. Just a few steps behind and gaining ground rapidly.

******Warning Graphic Image******

On a brighter note, I stepped out into my front yard this morning a little before dawn, looked up into the heavens, raised my arms into the air, and said: help us. Right after I said that a light appeared in the sky moving south to north in a zigzag fashion. It was probably just a satellite, but..I like to think something was listening. None the less I ran to the window and caroused my mate to come outside to get a view and she was able to make it outside in time to catch a glimpse.

Last edited by Simon; 09-25-2008 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Graphic Image Warning
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 AM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Rocky:
Thank you for going to your Spirit and requesting a meeting with the Council. No, I would never consider laughing at you than I would at myself for some of the things I have experienced in the past.
Your mention of Chicago caught me off guard. My hubby works in the Fed. Res. Bank Bldg. Maybe he should be calling in sick more often. If the Spirits favor you with any more info. please feel free to pass it on. Maybe I'll PM you with some of my experiences.
By the way, I have also been seeing repeated numbers. Right now I am on 2's, fives were big earlier in the week, with fours following shortly after.

Blessings,
Nancy
Much is happening in the world right now, and I've been wondering today if there weren't sightings in the areas I mentioned...

All we can hope for is to keep turning back the count down until November when we pass this cycle we are going through of Darkness, once that happens, we have won and have defeated those who are attempting to bring us to ruin...

One thing I've learned about Avalon, is PMing important stories isn't necessary, no one here ridicules those who are sharing experiences.

Just open a thread and start talking, and send me a PM so I know where to look...

I'll hop in and share more of mine along with you...
Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 AM   #25
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
The beginning of the misdirection.

[url]
please don't ever post a link like this without a ****WARNING****

You need to have people prepared you are sending them to look at pictures of torture.

with that cool note of you and your wife, I had no clue you were sharing a picture that will make many sick...

Moderator Edit: Warning Added

Thank you!!!

I just did a little research on the man in the picture, he is the one that blew up a Girls school killing 17 and wounding 23...

He told his interrogators to kill him because he would never give up the other schools that were about to be bombed...

Well he did give up the info, the Cell was captured and over 100 children`s lives were saved...

I am not saying I think torture is OK, but war is hell...

why can't we all just get along...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-25-2008 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Notification