Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vaccinated to death

This should be definately VIRAL...

Sweden is one of the first European countries that their people can be vaccinated against swine flu. 5 Menschen haben es nicht überlebt, über 200 sind schwer erkrankt – die Bilanz einer Woche. 5 people have not survived, over 200 are seriously ill - the balance sheet a week. Nächste Woche kommt der Impfstoff des Grauens in die Schweiz. Next week comes the horror of the vaccine into Switzerland.

"Vaccinated to death: That could be on the tombstone of five Swedes, who lost in the last days of her life. Wegen der Schweinegrippe Impfung wie die schwedische Zeitung Aftonbladet schreibt: „Eine Million Schweden wurden gegen Schweinegrippe geimpft. Because the swine flu vaccination, writes the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet: "One million Swedes were vaccinated against swine flu. Fünf von ihnen sind kurz nach der Impfung gestorben. Five of them have died shortly after vaccination. Sie starben zwischen zwölf Stunden und vier Tage, nachdem sie eine Dosis Pandemrix in einen Muskel gespritzt bekamen.“ Doch die Behörden lehnen jeden Zusammenhang zwischen den Todesfällen und der Impfung ab. They died between twelve hours and four days after a dose Pandemrix were injected into a muscle. "But the authorities reject any connection between the deaths and the vaccine. Auch, was die über 200 teilweise schweren Krankheitsfälle, gleich nach der Impfung, betrifft. Also, what part of the more than 200 serious cases of illness, regardless of vaccination concerns. Auch die Pharmaindustrie weist alle Vorwürfe von sich. The pharmaceutical industry denies all allegations of himself. Mehr noch: Laut Arznei-Telegramm hat sich das Pharmaunternehmen GlaxoSmithKline für die Lieferung von 50 Millionen Dosen Impfstoffe von der deutschen Bundesregierung vertraglich eine weitgehende Haftungsfreistellung zusichern lassen. Übrigens: Der schwedische Todesimpfstoff „Pandemrix“ wird ab nächster Woche auch hier in der Schweiz gespritzt. More than that: According to drug-Telegram has made assurances to the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline for the supply of 50 million doses of vaccines by the German government contracted a broad exemption from liability. Incidentally, the Swedish death vaccine Pandemrix "will start next week also injected in Switzerland."

http://translate.google.com/translat...history_state0

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vaccinated to death

i can't find the thread with updates regarding the flu, so I will post it here....

They declared flu pandemic in western Ukraine. All schools will be closed for 3 weeks in the whole country. All cultural events, like concerts, or any other type involving mass gathering of people- cancelled. Nine districts in the west part of Ukraine ( close to the border with Poland) quarantined. So far the swine flu virus has been found in 11 people, 1 person died.
This is official news...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i can't find the thread with updates regarding the flu, so I will post it here....

They declared flu pandemic in western Ukraine. All schools will be closed for 3 weeks in the whole country. All cultural events, like concerts, or any other type involving mass gathering of people- cancelled. Nine districts in the west part of Ukraine ( close to the border with Poland) quarantined. So far the swine flu virus has been found in 11 people, 1 person died.
This is official news...
crazy ...just keep pumping it on facebook...my space etc etc...

Yes tried to find the other thread as well...couldn't find it so I posted this!!

Why cant we get a moderator to put something on the click down search tool on the bottom right of the main page for Swine flu/Vaccinantion ...or use this thread(it doesn't matter which thread as long as it gets maximum viewing!!) on the click down and all will be posted here or there?!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

It was already on my list:
http://delicious.com/metaw3/bilanvaccin

But not this particular Swedish page so I added it. Thanks.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote