Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-25-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Red face "Palin, Sounding Like Ron Paul, Takes on the Fed"

"Palin, Sounding Like Ron Paul, Takes on the Fed"

Posted by Matt Hawes on 09/24/09

Slowly but surely, more mainstream conservatives are criticizing the Federal Reserve. For those of you who know Sarah Palin supporters who still think the Federal Reserve isn't an important topic, this piece from the Wall Street Journal's Alex Frangos would be a great article to forward on to them (along with a link to End the Fed).

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot at the Federal Reserve in her coming-out speech in Hong Kong today, blaming the central bank for the current crisis and disagreeing with the idea that the Fed should have a greater role in preventing the next crisis. It was an echo of fellow Republican and Texas congressman Ron Paul, who has led the charge in Congress to perform an audit of the Federal Reserve with an eye to eventually eliminating it....

Read the rest: http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/...es-on-the-fed/ (Thanks to Kory.)

SOURCE: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=25673
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Palin, Sounding Like Ron Paul, Takes on the Fed"

Sarah Palin lost any shred of credibility with me when she made the statement to the effect of 'conservative leaning states are more American than liberal leaning states'. I don't care if you're communist, nazi, democrat, republican, libertarian, green, reform, grassroots, natural law, or guns'n'dope; diversity of thought is always better than uniformity.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Sarah Palin lost any shred of credibility with me when she made the statement to the effect of 'conservative leaning states are more American than liberal leaning states'. I don't care if you're communist, nazi, democrat, republican, libertarian, green, reform, grassroots, natural law, or guns'n'dope; diversity of thought is always better than uniformity.
I never heard that but she would be the one to say that. Oh gosh so silly
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:54 AM   #4
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Spotted a couple of days ago...

DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:25 AM   #5
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Really fascinating... I can see how this is unfolding now. The NWO faction is so ****** off about losing and getting it crammed in their royal faces that they are actually going to take the Illuminists down with them. Hysterical.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote