Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Save the Moon...Missile to reach the Moon on the 9th October!!

WOW ....

Lets keep our eyes peeled...

Again the ET's will not let this happen... they know who the culprits are...

If NASA seriously believe thay can get away with this... then they dumber than I thought... unless off course they are diverting our attention away from something more sinister!!! vaccine/financial collapse?!!

Just keep awake folks!!! all will unfold!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #27
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

The Indian space agency also announced that they found water on the moon, with their chandra spacecraft, which cost about the same as a Jumbo jet.
Do you think NASA have been lying to us?
Just tried searching google news for the story about the indian discovery and it is all recent Nasa announcements, strange days indeed.
UPDATE:
Just checked again, NASA have jumped in with their own story, I think they've been caught on the hop

http://news.google.co.uk/news/search...=water+on+moon

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/n...ow/5049459.cms

Last edited by feardia; 09-24-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Update and links
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #28
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

When I read the news today that India has proven that there's definitely water on the moon, I wondered why in the world does NASA have to go bomb a hole in it to find out, when they could just ask India??? As Bob Dean says, with that bunch of nit-wits, there's never a straight answer.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Again the ET's will not let this happen...
I dont subscribe to this idea. I see it as transferring responsibility to "ET". WE ARE RESPONSIBLE ... WE NEED TO FIX IT ...

If you just think "oh well ET will fix it" then you are:

a) a victim hoping to be rescued

b) have been conned into inaction

Sorry if I got this all wrong but even if you personally dont fit this mindset - others may and I dont like to see the "we will be rescued/saved have our problems taken away by ET" line.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #30
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Anchor I know how you feel...but you need to look at it form a higher perspective...

It's simple, if we can't learn to play with our big toys in a civilised manner (on planetEarth). We certainly will not be playing with them up there.

viking
Old 09-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #31
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I think that the real reason is

1) What to do with Space Litter

That's why they don't need to ask India about water. If you have a 'reason' (that is, finding water) for dropping your litter on the moon, then you don't need to spend the money to do something else with it. (like bring it back or put it into slow orbit)

c'mon, we've been dropping such 'bombs' on mars for ages. there were no sensational reports about those. I bet they must have weighed a ton each !
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #32
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Why don't they just send all their rubbish to the sun??
Stick tptb in there while they are at it

I really don't think that an alien is going to stop them dropping litter.
If they are here watching us I don't think they care what we get up to.
If they really gave a monkeys about humanites welfare they would have helped out those poor buggers in Africa. Personally I don't like the human race too much, most are horrible greedy selfish people with no thought for other people or animals
Most of you lot are ok though
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #33
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
c'mon, we've been dropping such 'bombs' on mars for ages. there were no sensational reports about those. I bet they must have weighed a ton each !
Hi Kula...wasn't aware of this...have you got a link?

viking
Old 09-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking.

Great thread by the way. I like the moon. Have you seen the Wallace and Grommit video, a Grand Day Out ? Superb.

Anyway, sorry for anyconfusion. What I meant was that there have been numerous 'rover' missions to mars (The Great British Beagle, anyone?) that have got within a hairs breadth of landing and disappeared. Could say this was alien intervention, but perhaps also just simple malfunction.

These craft, which are not light by any means, may well have crash landed into Mars.

I don't really see the difference between this and some rocket stage dropping onto the moon.

We haven't actually been dropping bombs on Mars, and , from what I can gather, we are not dropping bombs on the moon.

As for

"The Cabal within NASA know that there is a colony of Star Visitors
living within Cabeus A Crater"

OK, let's have some proof of this fact. Nice idea. Show me a video, a photo, an email that states this...Doubting Thomas me...
Old 09-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Viking.

Great thread by the way. I like the moon. Have you seen the Wallace and Grommit video, a Grand Day Out ? Superb.

Anyway, sorry for anyconfusion. What I meant was that there have been numerous 'rover' missions to mars (The Great British Beagle, anyone?) that have got within a hairs breadth of landing and disappeared. Could say this was alien intervention, but perhaps also just simple malfunction.

These craft, which are not light by any means, may well have crash landed into Mars.

I don't really see the difference between this and some rocket stage dropping onto the moon.

We haven't actually been dropping bombs on Mars, and , from what I can gather, we are not dropping bombs on the moon.

As for

"The Cabal within NASA know that there is a colony of Star Visitors
living within Cabeus A Crater"

OK, let's have some proof of this fact. Nice idea. Show me a video, a photo, an email that states this...Doubting Thomas me...
Hi Kula

You need to do some research on this topic you will find it facinating to say the least... If you go on You tube/Google you will find hundreds of Vids and info regarding moon anomolies!!

I just did a quick search and found these... There are hundreds of Moon pictures with buildings rubbed/erased out by NASA and Co... And interviews with people that have seen buildings and craft...who knows whats on the other side we never see it!!! We just take there word thats its the same old grey dust!!!! ha ha !! NOT....

Nasa are a bunch of LIERS...simple as... EVERYTHING IS EMBROIDERED AND TWISTED TO SUIT THERE OWN MEANS AND EVIL AGENDA!!

Do some research Kula...and open your eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7enBCfQ1uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJiJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWnczyLW1Q

And here
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11179

viking

Last edited by viking; 09-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceDaily (Sep. 25, 2009)
The European Space Agency’s SMART-1 team has released an image of the future impact site of NASA’s Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS). LCROSS will search for water ice on the Moon by making two impacts into a crater named Cabeus A at the lunar South Pole. The impacts are scheduled for 11:30 and 11:34 am UT on 9 October 2009.

Cabeus A is permanently shadowed, so ice lying inside the crater could be protected from the Sun’s harsh rays. LCROSS will send the upper stage Centaur rocket crashing into Cabeus A and a shepherd spacecraft will fly into the plume of dust generated and measure its properties before making a second impact with the lunar surface. Astronomers will observe both impacts using ground and space-based telescopes. The SMART-1 spacecraft also concluded its mission with a controlled bouncing impact on 3 September 2006. The event was observed with ground-based telescopes and the flash from the impact was detected at infrared wavelengths.
Source

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon

Last edited by GaiaLove; 09-25-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: added link
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #37
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,

Yes, I do find it fascinating. I really enjoyed the Hoagland interviews and have looked at some of the photos on his site..and the Bob Dean pictures are also pretty impressive.

Thanks also for the links, I took a look.

I love the hexagonal base on the moon. That looks the most convincing. But why one such large structure...and no others, from horizon to horizon? And why hexagonal ? These are the questions I ask myself. And why is the moon pink in this instance, whereas in hoaglands authentic 'natural' photo of the moon it seems to show greens and blues and greys.

Also , why all the prophetic music, and the slow-reveal captions on that first video ? (this kind of music is starting to really bug me! ) I mean, it's a good ten mintue vid with some interesting points. But why do so many of these 'reveals' have to be so dramatic, when the evidence is either very clear cut - like the hexagonal bases...or the martian fields, or this alien here... (which came off a related link to your first video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAt0yBHZgMM&NR=1

I mean, is that an alien , or is that not definitely an alien. Looks like one to me.

...or kind of 'wishy-washy' (for want of a better term). I mean... that statue of tutan-kamun ?

I wonder why we find the conclusive looking evidence so 'hard' to believe, like, have you seen this for example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3iE1ErS8GE&NR=1

and the vague towers and structures (that have to be highlighted or turned upside down to make them look like something interesting) so easy?

Again, only two or three such structures in an entire landscape. I'd have thought if you're going to build, build...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't believe there's something, or the eyewitness testimonies. What I find truly amazing, is that , given all the sources, that there isn't better evidence ! If you see what I mean...

Maybe you're right, I need to look at more images till I find some I find convincing...

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 09-25-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kula

'Music'....Yes it's a bit annoying when the try to dramatise with this type of background music... if it true it's true..no need for dramatic background music!!

Anyway forgot to show you these... Have a good read...

Well if this does'nt convince you kula I suppose I'll have to take you to the Moon myself!!!

"Did you ever wonder why the Moon landings stopped and why we have not tried to build a Moon Base? It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station with no access to any raw materials or supplies? According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon! "
further reading here...
http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

Also you need to ask WHY did James Lovell (Apollo 8)say these words?????

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'

Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words."

Well read the whole report it is very interesting!!

Witness statements saying ""Yes, a base on the dark side of the Moon."

And much more

Secret Kept for 30 Years:

Sworn to Secrecy:

Astronauts Encounter Alien Ships:

Aldrin Admits Seeing UFOs:

further reading here...http://ufos.about.com/od/nasaufos/p/ufosmoon2.htm

U.S. astronauts, NASA employees, Soviet scientists, NSA confirm the extraterrestrial presence on the moon

There are confirmed reports of an extraterrestrial presence on the moon, both from U.S. astronauts who have visited the moon, from NASA employees, from Soviet scientists and observers of the NASA moon visits, and from witnessed NSA (National Security Agency) reports on a moon based on the far side of the moon.

One report states that, “In a 2006 television documentary, ‘Apollo 11: The Untold Story,’ Buzz Aldrin admitted for the first time publicly that the astronauts saw UFOs on their trip to the Moon, but they were not allowed to discuss this information on the live audio feed to NASA. He stated that he felt it would have caused a ‘panic.’”

Other research on witnessed corroboration of U.S. astronaut sightings of an extraterrestrial presence on the Moon states, “According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.”

“According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

“NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

“Apollo: These ‘Babies’ are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

“In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. ‘The encounter was common knowledge in NASA,’ he revealed, ‘but nobody has talked about it until now.’

“Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident. ‘According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately after the landing of the module,’ said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist and Professor of Mathematics at Moscow University. ‘Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his message was never heard by the public-because NASA censored it.’

“According to another Soviet scientist, Dr. Aleksandr Kazantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Dr. Azhazha claims that the UFOs departed minutes after the astronauts came out on to the lunar surface.

“Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public. Before dismissing Chatelain's sensational claims, it is worth noting his impressive background in the aerospace industry and space program. His first job after moving from France was as an electronics engineer with Convair, specializing in telecommunications, telemetry, and radar. In 1959 he was in charge of an electromagnetic research group, developing new radar and telecommunications systems for Ryan. One of his eleven patents was an automatic flights to the Moon. Later, at North American Aviation, Chatelain was offered the job of designing and building the Apollo communications and data-processing systems.

“Chatelain claims that ‘all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence.’ He goes on to say:

“I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.

“It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear:

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.' !! Happy Xmas

further reading
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-civilizations

There's a lot more out there..this is just a snippit of info....

viking

Last edited by viking; 09-26-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #39
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again Viking.

I have read that info before, wasn't it covered in the Bob Dean presentation to Camelot ? I seem to remember him talking about UFOs following all of the space missions, and about the radio hams picking up signals (fascinating if true). I also looked at the pictures of UFOs on that other website that you cited.

I can well believe that there are abandoned cities on the moon. Wonder how they photoshop them out completely though? Everything is just craters. And when you see the moon surface as the apollo comes into land...how come nothing shows up on the film ?

the statement that 'we've been warned off the moon' and that's why we don't go there, doesn't stack up for me alongside, we are going to bomb these pesky aliens and see how they like a two ton rocket dropping on their heads. Also other accounts say that we regularly shoot UFOs out of the skies (nice of us, hey?) So why would we take any notice of what they say on the moon ?

If the UFOs are as terrifying as Mr Armstrong suggests, then why would we want to p*** them off by a) shooting them down and b) dropping bombs on them...? .

So , if there were giant motherships on the moon and we are blowing up their cities, I wonder that they wouldn't just piley into their ships and come and do a water experiment on us

K

P.S. What did you think of the lunar building in that video I posted ? It looked a bit like something out of a videogame to me... especially the astronaut bobbing in front of the camera.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #40
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If there is anyone on the moon they only have to monitor the internet to see that this thing is coming
Old 09-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #41
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

C'mon Swanny, they're not that advanced, surely ??

I mean, it's not as if they've got radar or anything, just these giant menacing mother ships that have travelled thousands of light years to get here, built the entire moon, or brought it with them, built advanced cities in an atmosphereless (possibly) place.

You don't think they've got Wi-fi too ?

Seriously though, I'm sure there's something up there. But I don't get it when Mr Armstrong told so and so, does that mean if I emailed Mr Armstrong, do you think he will tell me the same thing ?

And if he doesn't , that either makes him a fibber, or the guy who says Armstrong told him so a fibber. Like so many of these stories, they are wonderful, and I love to read them... but we have absolutely no idea where the truth is. Well, at least I don't. I reserve the right that I may not be as well informed as most on here...

Love the moon though... keep the thread going and lets have some more pictures of alien structures on the moon (or elsewhere) while we're waiting for the bomb to fall...

There's a lot happening around mid October it seems... flu pandemic kicks off, Iran will probably be in hot water by then..and the moon may just explode, or we'll have declared war on a peaceful nation of technically superior beings on the moon. Great.

I wonder if there'll be anything good on telly that night to take our minds off it....?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #42
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

kp,
i think you will find that we have dropped bombs on mars, check out these before and after shots:

Now

They nuked it before the european Space agency put their own satellite in orbit around mars, check out their pictures too of a green landscape and look at the state of cydonia now, compared to 1976, its been trashed. http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/Mars_Exp...ZF77ESD_0.html
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #43
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
C'mon Swanny, they're not that advanced, surely ??

I mean, it's not as if they've got radar or anything, just these giant menacing mother ships that have travelled thousands of light years to get here, built the entire moon, or brought it with them, built advanced cities in an atmosphereless (possibly) place.

You don't think they've got Wi-fi too ?
I think Swanny was taking the michael..!! ha ha .. There technology would be far beyond our understanding at the moment... I am sure they know exactly what is going on where and when...

In answer to the Video with buildings on the Moon... an astronaut walking around in a supposed Moon house and videoing....I'm not sure...looks a bit tacky to me... would'nt mind some feedback on the video from some whistleblowers...

Yes lot's happening October (supposed to anyway) Time will show us what unfolds...

viking

Last edited by viking; 09-26-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #44
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

If the US were to send this missile into Iran or fired on one of their battleships, this would be an act of war. I feel the same applies to the moon and its inhabitants.

Or could this be the beginning of an alien invasion (project blue beam comes to mind).. In other words a set up for a false flag event.

Just putting it out there. I question every move taken.
One thing for sure they are not doing it for the reasons they have said. They know fully well that there is water up there long before India has stated it. Give us a break!

Feardia those are interesting pics of mars showing the differences.

Last edited by micjer; 09-26-2009 at 06:53 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #45
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I think Swanny was taking the michael..!! ha ha .. There technology would be far beyond our understanding at the moment... I am sure they know exactly what is going on where and when...
Dam was it that easy to tell
Not exactly going to be a surprise attack, even I know about it
Old 09-27-2009, 11:32 AM   #46
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting web site ....

http://www.aliensonthemoon.com/

And some vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A2CN..._embedded#t=71

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0i5p...eature=related

viking
Old 09-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #47
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure these guy's will be too happy....

Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #48
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Oh bugger I forgot about them, hope they make it
Iron chicken to the rescue??
Old 09-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #49
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HArUmqqiL0s

this hits the nail on the head
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #50
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I think Alex has some info that he would like to share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avGP3...layer_embedded
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote