Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wilcock was wrong about Obama! Alan Keyes tells it like it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e49G...embedded#t=656

The entire interview is excellent to understand the inner workings of Obama's agenda for America!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wilcock was wrong about Obama! Alan Keyes tells it like it is

Pointing the finger at the president is totally missing the point in my opinion. Like any corporation, the CEO is always the board of directors' patsy and lapdog... it's a puppet game. If Obama is going to make a difference he will have to pick his battles wisely - and this healthcare bill ain't it! Maybe he will and maybe he won't play the part some expect. Doesn't make anyone wrong at this point.

Keyes is seeing what he wants/needs to see just like most people out there. What I see is a massive amount of disclosure and exposure that never happened prior to this administration, a global increase in vibration with associated decreases in violent crime, and a whole lot of hoop-la designed to wake up the masses. Just have to look for the little pieces of evidence behind the iron curtain of despair set up by the media and other sources of doom. Everything is happening perfectly as it should. We can all help by maintaining a state of high vibration/love and avoiding those things designed to make us fearful.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Again, it's a case of people picking and choosing what they want to hear/believe about the man. Alan Keyes wouldn't know the truth if it hit him smack dab in the face.

If anything, people have had their eyes opened by the current administration, even if it's not in the way they had hoped. It's not completely negative. The more people awaken, the less the potential for such things to happen again.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I actually believe in all of Alan's Keyes ideas. Sounds like he has a pretty good idea of what is happening.

Babies born alive should be aborted because their mothers do not want them? that is just so wrong...........To me that is plain murder. We put murderers in prison.

Did you listen to the video's?

I just pointed out one thing that Mr Keyes said. People can't turn their minds off of his words.

who lies????????????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1So...ture=quicklist

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 08-16-2009 at 03:43 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Pointing the finger at the president is totally missing the point in my opinion. Like any corporation, the CEO is always the board of directors' patsy and lapdog... it's a puppet game. If Obama is going to make a difference he will have to pick his battles wisely - and this healthcare bill ain't it! Maybe he will and maybe he won't play the part some expect. Doesn't make anyone wrong at this point.

Keyes is seeing what he wants/needs to see just like most people out there. What I see is a massive amount of disclosure and exposure that never happened prior to this administration, a global increase in vibration with associated decreases in violent crime, and a whole lot of hoop-la designed to wake up the masses. Just have to look for the little pieces of evidence behind the iron curtain of despair set up by the media and other sources of doom. Everything is happening perfectly as it should. We can all help by maintaining a state of high vibration/love and avoiding those things designed to make us fearful.
I agree with wholeheartedly !! I believe that Obama is giving people a chance to stand up & be heard...which is more than Americans have had in a long time!! Let's raise our vibration and aid the change we want to see!!
Just remember that the media is still controlled by those that do not want to see progress...why isn't Free Renewable energy technologies on the front page yet??? Why isn't more being said of past issues that need resolution??
Because the media is NOT fair & balanced....
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Actually I am not pointing any fingers and I remain unattached to judging Obama as a person, his record speaks for himself. I absolutely will judge if his actions are for the good of society or for the elitist agenda.

Where have I heard that before. "By their fruits you shall know them"

As we are all looking to decipher what is Truth and what is fiction it is prudent to listen to all points of view. Just because one reports on something does not mean they are emotionally attached to it being that way.

I love David Wilcock as a human being, he is a sweet soul who sees the world from his perception, as we all do.

It is up to each individual to listen, look what that person is doing then decide what their intuition tells them.

Ultimately everyone is playing out their roles during this transition, I don't see anything as inherently wrong or bad, at the same time people do lie, cheat and steal because they have a Service to Self mentality, is it wrong?, no, it is where their consciousness lies. You can judge an action wrong but not hate the individual or blame them for who they are.

I do believe that our government has been infiltrated with STS consciousness and it is up to the people to bring it back around by being diligent in our commitment to freedom and upholding the constitutional law of our land.

To be clear, my intention was to bring information to the forum, not to be judged by it.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I actually believe in all of Alan's Keyes ideas. Sounds like he has a pretty good idea of what is happening.

Babies born alive should be aborted because their mothers do not want them? that is just so wrong...........To me that is plain murder. We put murderers in prison.

Did you listen to the video's?

I just pointed out one thing that Mr Keyes said. People can't turn their minds off of his words.

who lies????????????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1So...ture=quicklist
What Keyes is saying is nothing new. Republicans have used the tired old abortion line every time there's been a Democrat in office. It's just all part of the stupid game that we should not be playing anymore.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

HJ its too bad that is not the only thing that bothered me about Mr Keyes speach

I go along with the fact its probally just part of the "disclosure" BS also and that our Love will change things.

If courageous men like Mr Alan Keyes stand up for what they believe in the I will applaud them.

We need the truth to reach all the people in order to get this world turned around.

There is no doubt in my mind of what Obama plans on doing and how you feel.

I do not hate obama, but I do hate what he represents to my world. One who thinks nothing of anothers life ! He didnt start this plan but he sure wants to carry it out. He said he could do it. We must do what we can (as we said we would ) to stop him
Old 08-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I was going to write some thing here then deleted it and said F*CK IT Just Keep believing Wilcock .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I was going to write some thing here then deleted it and said F*CK IT Just Keep believing Wilcock .
Keep believing people like Keyes.

I think we all can move away from this little "game" but it's not easy and never will be easy.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post

LOL I thought that but was not brave enough to put my words here.

Wilcock is very talented but he is not going to change my mind on Obama. If he really thinks that Obama is working for the people, who is Wilcocks directing his words to? Who is going to put any value on what he says?

He needs to admit he was wrong..............I can do that, is he man enough to figure that out yet? We are all humans afterall.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

I think we all can move away from this little "game" but it's not easy and never will be easy.

The trouble with all of this is...........it's no game................its real !

I care too much for the world to see them fall into the world that Obama and his croonies (demons) have planned for us

Since I opened my eyes, I do not just take anyones words for it. So that is pretty lame to say, oh so ok, believe in Keyes. Thats not what this is about.......Its intuition and that tells me whom I will believe regarding this particular matter. Mr Allan Keyes.............comes to the front. He is NOT lying about the things he is saying here..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8fFgrmWu0c
Old 08-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #13
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe they are saying the town hall people are staged but they are doing the staging to put through the healthcare reform. They are working overtime to skew the Truth movement and the people involved in it.

Watch this

http://www.infowars.com/pale-horse-f...militia-blitz/

I know what you mean when you say your intuition says the Keyes is speaking Truth, I felt the same thing. Too bad people comment before watching the entire interview or even bother with watching the first one.
I think we are hearing enough to discern what sounds like Truth and what is being put out to manipulate and confuse people.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
HJ I don`t need to listen to Keyes or anyone else for that matter . I am not a Democrat or a Republican I am a Canadian and i have just as much contempt for our system up here as yours down there . Goldman Sachs Might just as well move their head office into the White house or haven`t you noticed the stream of Goldman appointee`s to government positions and then once out of office they go back to work for Sach`s . You would have to be blind to not think something is up . They have stolen all of your money and now the only thing you have left, your health, is on the table .

Sorry I just get frustrated with people who can not see what is right in front of them . The Election is over change and transparency at best hasn`t happened any every election promise he has made so far is broken . He will be a 1 Term president, if he makes it that far all things considered. So if he plans on doing anything he best get working on it cause time is not on his side .

With his approval rating`s he needs help where is that help going to come from ? The only hope he has of getting his rating`s up is if he comes out like you think he will and spills the beans on everything he has found out or His buddies pulling his strings launch another false Flag and you get sucked into an even bigger war at the expense of human lives . If he was really looking out for humanity then the cost of one life is alot less damning then the cost of thousands or millions . Think about it

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-16-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I can't believe they are saying the town hall people are staged but they are doing the staging to put through the healthcare reform. They are working overtime to skew the Truth movement and the people involved in it.

Watch this

http://www.infowars.com/pale-horse-f...militia-blitz/

I know what you mean when you say your intuition says the Keyes is speaking Truth, I felt the same thing. Too bad people comment before watching the entire interview or even bother with watching the first one.
I think we are hearing enough to discern what sounds like Truth and what is being put out to manipulate and confuse people.
Personally, I feel the Truth movement is screwing themselves with their jumping to the beat on the latest propaganda courtesy of Keyes, Palin and Co.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:32 AM   #16
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

HMMM....Look at Obamas's administration...regardless of his personal ethics or what he stands for, he's is surrounded by genocidal, lying, theiving, mudering, self serving, I could keep going but you get the point!

Remember where Obama came from...one of the most corrupt states in the world...he is no angel...he is human, maybe?
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:36 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

imo: it's not about CHANGING the old system, it's about CREATING a new and different one to REPLACE the old paradigm... as the old one dies (as it is now, a new one will emerge).

this is what happens when you have a "democracy" and not a "republic". the current system is a "democracy".
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:40 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
HMMM....Look at Obamas's administration...regardless of his personal ethics or what he stands for, he's is surrounded by genocidal, lying, theiving, mudering, self serving, I could keep going but you get the point!

Remember where Obama came from...one of the most corrupt states in the world...he is no angel...he is human, maybe?

Yes, I agree 100 % with you. The only people that were "props" in the townhall meetings were the ones Obama hired to appear. The people that were yelling and wanted their voices heard are genuine. We have reason to be alarm.

I understand Obama says he is ready to back down due to our concerns of making us take a "gov run health care" bill. I seriously think that if he tries to pull a fast one over the people of America, he will truly be sorry.

Chicago is loaded with the likes of obama and his croonies.

Get a grip and realize before this gets so big that you are slapped in your beautiful faces with the truth of the Evilness of Obama. He lied to us and we all know it.

I thinks its dispicable that he paid people 500 a week to appear at the townhall and fight the good people of this Country. We will not settle for this. He has picked the wrong time to try and push us into the NWO that his "puppet masters" are trying to put forth
Old 08-17-2009, 03:46 AM   #19
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes, I agree 100 % with you. The only people that were "props" in the townhall meetings were the ones Obama hired to appear. The people that were yelling and wanted their voices heard are genuine. We have reason to be alarm.

I understand Obama says he is ready to back down due to our concerns of making us take a "gov run health care" bill. I seriously think that if he tries to pull a fast one over the people of America, he will truly be sorry.

Chicago is loaded with the likes of obama and his croonies.

Get a grip and realize before this gets so big that you are slapped in your beautiful faces with the truth of the Evilness of Obama. He lied to us and we all know it.

I thinks its dispicable that he paid people 500 a week to appear at the townhall and fight the good people of this Country. We will not settle for this. He has picked the wrong time to try and push us into the NWO that his "puppet masters" are trying to put forth
OOH well said!!! bravo!!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:55 AM   #20
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
imo: it's not about CHANGING the old system, it's about CREATING a new and different one to REPLACE the old paradigm... as the old one dies (as it is now, a new one will emerge).

this is what happens when you have a "democracy" and not a "republic". the current system is a "democracy".
It is my opinion the "democratic countries" are now and probly always been, facisim in disguse...when you look hard enough its damm right scary, we have been completely duped...in my opinion that is.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So knowing this, it should be clear how hard it is for him to act in the way we all want him to. If he goes to far to fast in the direction WE need him to go in he will be killed.

This is not a short term problem, not one with a quick fix - one that normal humans would not find to be possible.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:39 AM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
So knowing this, it should be clear how hard it is for him to act in the way we all want him to. If he goes to far to fast in the direction WE need him to go in he will be killed.

This is not a short term problem, not one with a quick fix - one that normal humans would not find to be possible.

A..

You have a very nice outcome of your expectations of Obama. I will say that my husband agrees with you on this. He is a very intelligent man and tells me to shut up several times a day if I bring this up. I learned to keep it to myself so maybe I am shooting my mouth off in here.

BUT, my husband still thinks of our government as a two party system and we know thats not true.

I like your solution and I will be very proud to take the "I told you so" and have it shoved down my throat if I am wrong. I will own up to my error in judgement.

You can't possibly expect us to settle in our sofa's and just watch this health bill be put through. Sit back and wait for Obama to show us all, he is going to save our world......... Thats not realistic at all, in fact it's laughable at this time.

I have 13 grandchildren and I want better for them. They deserve better

I know that they will have better..............I will not get out in the streets and fight, not me, but I will not comply.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:29 AM   #23
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is my opinion the "democratic countries" are now and probly always been, facisim in disguse...when you look hard enough its damm right scary, we have been completely duped...in my opinion that is.
Amen to that!

I live in a so called democracy, even though we have a king and thus should be a monarchy. We are probably none of those things.

People believe they have free will, but when they are convinced they elected our leaders, they cannot see that media was the one shaping their opinion. Now THAT's a game folks!

On the case of Obama, I won't be too big in words about him seeing I probably don't know half of what's going on overseas. I do however remember the election campaign, and it struck me how suggestive and glorifying it all seemed. A guy from here, which is spending alot of time in the US, he couldn't help notice the similarities with hitlers mass meetings...

I'm not saying this is how it is, just a view from an outsider with a less personal perspective on it.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor as i said earlier in my post to H J he is at best a one term President time is not on his side so if he is going to do some thing he better get to it . People don`t drink sour milk and Barrack is starting to leave a very sour taste in many Americans mouths., So he better start chilling and get to the Spilling
Old 08-17-2009, 07:33 AM   #25
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

It staggers me you all still idolize political views and thoughts and are so induced into ego based reactions depending on which political party is best for us and what policy will work or not.

FACT - Politics will be recorded as the second greatest successful mind controlled experiment in this history of this current civilization, and the greatest of all and still the most successful form of mind control is religion.

Once you all realize governments will not exist in its current format in 12 months the better you may prepare for what lies ahead.

Wilcock was attempting in allowing all of us to look at things differently, by opening peoples minds to other possibilities, in this reality we actually cause things through collective thoughts, the more you people buy into this game the worse things get and it will very shortly.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote