Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Goodbye Fluoride

Am pleased to announce that as of October, Churchill Manitoba will be Fluoride free. We started a group " Churchill residents against water fluoridation" and began to educate the community on the Facts!! i personally spoke as a delegate before the Mayor and the Town Council. They received over 2 inches of paperwork containing the Truth about Fluoride and its History! i began this In April and by early June i was informed by the Town that they had informed the Water Board they were removing Fluoride and were moving onto an Ultra-Violet Purifier, so little to no Chlorine either!!

This is a massive Victory for us as i could not stand to see the Children of this Community bathing in poisons! soon the youth here will have improved health and a stronger connection to Self.

My Friends.............nobody is going to do this for us! We are the Change we wish to see, it starts with YOU and I, we must FIGHT for FREEDOM and the TRUTH.

The Revolution is underway....the collective must unite in thought and deed and manifest a New Reality that is Harmonious to our Cosmic Self.

Gather in numbers and Fight for your Cause!

Shanti

Last edited by 333mark333; 06-29-2009 at 01:01 PM.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Goodbye Fluoride

Congratulations! It just goes to show you that one person can make a difference. Have you warned parents about Fluoride treatments from dentists too?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Congratulations! It just goes to show you that one person can make a difference. Have you warned parents about Fluoride treatments from dentists too?
Thanks!!...

Yes i have delivered as much Facts to this Community as i could. Some people are very interested but most just seem to nod and agree and continue on with their realities and forget they are victims of Genocide.

It was making me so Mad that my child and the children of this town HAD to bath and cook and drink with this Chemical cocktail that the Ruling Class deemed necessary for us. Get mad and focus the energy to righteousness.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

You are amazing! Good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Am please to announce that as of October, Churchill Manitoba will be Fluoride free. We started a group " churchill residents against water fluoridation" and began to educate the community on the Facts!! i personally spoke as a delegate before the Mayor and the Town Council. They received over 2 inches of paperwork containing the Truth about Fluoride and its History! i began this In April and by early June i was informed by the Town that they had informed the Water Board they were removing Fluoride and were moving onto an Ultra-Violet Purifier, so little to no Chlorine either!!

This is a massive Victory for us as i could not stand to see the Children of this Community bathing in poisons! soon the youth here will have improved health and a stronger connection to Self.

My Friends.............nobody is going to do this for us! We are the Change we wish to see, it starts with YOU and I, we must FIGHT for FREEDOM and the TRUTH.

The Revolution is underway....the collective must unite in thought and deed and manifest a New Reality that is Harmonious to our Cosmic Self.

Gather in numbers and Fight for your Cause!

Shanti
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

You're an inspiration!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
no caste

333mark333 - CONGRATULATIONS!!

It is super news!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

I am curious. There is a national network of communities, The Federation of Canadian Municipalities, in Ottawa (HQ). I wonder if it is possible to share the research via this organization, for national distribution. It would allow a centralization of information and avoid duplication of our efforts.

"With more than 1,775 members, FCM represents the interests of municipalities on policy and program matters that fall within federal jurisdiction. Members include Canada's largest cities, small urban and rural communities, and 18 provincial and territorial municipal associations."
http://www.fcm.ca/

I have been collecting a lot of data about fluoridation too. It is MORE than a dental issue! I'm getting tired of dentists ... prognosticating ... E.g. By turning to the medical literature

* Fluoride jeopardizes health
- even at low levels deliberately added to public water supplies, according to data presented in a 2006 National Academy of Sciences' (NAS) National Research Council (NRC) report. Fluoride poses risks to the thyroid gland, diabetics, kidney patients, high water drinkers ...

* The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a DC watchdog, revealed that a Harvard professor concealed the fluoridation/bone cancer connection for three years.

* And so on!!
Old 06-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
333mark333 - CONGRATULATIONS!!

It is super news!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

I am curious. There is a national network of communities, The Federation of Canadian Municipalities, in Ottawa (HQ). I wonder if it is possible to share the research via this organization, for national distribution. It would allow a centralization of information and avoid duplication of our efforts.

"With more than 1,775 members, FCM represents the interests of municipalities on policy and program matters that fall within federal jurisdiction. Members include Canada's largest cities, small urban and rural communities, and 18 provincial and territorial municipal associations."
http://www.fcm.ca/

I have been collecting a lot of data about fluoridation too. It is MORE than a dental issue! I'm getting tired of dentists ... prognosticating ... E.g. By turning to the medical literature

* Fluoride jeopardizes health
- even at low levels deliberately added to public water supplies, according to data presented in a 2006 National Academy of Sciences' (NAS) National Research Council (NRC) report. Fluoride poses risks to the thyroid gland, diabetics, kidney patients, high water drinkers ...

* The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a DC watchdog, revealed that a Harvard professor concealed the fluoridation/bone cancer connection for three years.

* And so on!!
It seems there is an agenda with Fluoride that is unknown to much of the peoples. The holders of Power do not want the foundations of their structure to crumble.....keep the foundations strong and focused so they may hold the structure intact. They do not want an intelligent people! the Fluoride IMO is to Calcify the pineal and interfere with Neural functioning inhibiting network alignments to activate alternate states of consciousness.
We are more than we are being allowed to experience.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

333mark333 Cheers my friend! Well Done!
Let us hope you are the very first of a huge wave....
from Project Camelot interview with Cliff High from HPH, Sep 26, 2008:

"...they’re really afraid of the pineal gland in humans.... We do see mass kinds of changes coming in at various different levels that are affecting the data at unexpected places. And they’re pointing to things like, as I say, the pineal gland.
And in this coming report we’re gonna write about fluoride because there’s gonna be a huge emotional wave building in 2009 about the damage that was done to people as a result of fluoride and its interaction with the pineal gland. And a lot of people are gonna be very, very, very upset because they will feel that something has been stolen from them. And I think that what they’re going to be feeling is that the potential or capacity for a better expression of humanity has been stolen from them, once they know certain information....."
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Great job Mark good to see you back here
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Congratulations. Now it will start spreading....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
no caste

Quote:
It seems there is an agenda with Fluoride that is unknown to much of the peoples. The holders of Power do not want the foundations of their structure to crumble.....keep the foundations strong and focused so they may hold the structure intact. They do not want an intelligent people! the Fluoride IMO is to Calcify the pineal and interfere with Neural functioning inhibiting network alignments to activate alternate states of consciousness.
We are more than we are being allowed to experience.
Yes, agreed, and they also make a profit with industrial waste.

It's a big story, actually.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #12
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

congrats! this is very promising.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Goodbye Fluoride

The best news I've read in awhile! Big congratz to all involved.

I'm curious how did you guys go about creating awareness and getting members to join the anti-fluoride group? Was it through adds in the paper ect.. or strictly word of mouth?

I'd love to hear the story of how it formed in more detail if you have the time.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

Its funny how fast this could go when the sleeping politicians realize they are drinking the poison too!

GOODBYE FLUORIDE - ASPARTAME, CHEMTRAILS, GMO, EVIL WAYS AND LIES YOUR NEXT!!!

This should make headlines on CBC

Unless they are just a bunch of corporate sell outs??!!

Much respect to you 333mark333. This is the work of a true leader! I hope your hard work will inspire the rest of the nation and any country to STOP FLUORIDE

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 06-28-2009 at 10:31 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
The best news I've read in awhile! Big congratz to all involved.

I'm curious how did you guys go about creating awareness and getting members to join the anti-fluoride group? Was it through adds in the paper ect.. or strictly word of mouth?

I'd love to hear the story of how it formed in more detail if you have the time.
Well i began educating myself through http://www.fluoridealert.org/ . Churchill is an isolated community on the western side of the Hudson bay we have around 900 people on average- spiking up to 3000 in Bear season. I have been using Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends, so i decided to form a group" churchill manitoba residents against water fluoridation ", it was through this medium that people became aware!

I spoke briefly to the Town CEO and he asked me to be a delegate for non-fluoridation. A month later i spoke in front of the Mayor and the Town council and presented them with fact packages of fluoride and its history. They seemed blown away when i pointed my finger at them all and asked " who is responsible for the Fluoride in my water" they were on the defensive and were very shocked at the information i was giving them.

I called the CEO a month after that meeting and he told me that they had voted it out and that they had informed the water board. He told me that they were going to convert to an Ultra-Violet Purifier!! this was to be in effect around october.

You have to really know your stuff before you enter into the forum, i spent relentless hours preparing and photocopying! but i was pushed by the collective to change my environment. Know your facts and know your history! as you get deeper into the fluoride conspiracy you see a grand picture formed and know that we are victims of Genocide! for personal power!

Let the Truth be our Reality.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #16
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

Its funny how fast this could go when the sleeping politicians realize they are drinking the poison too!

GOODBYE FLUORIDE - ASPARTAME, CHEMTRAILS, GMO, EVIL WAYS AND LIES YOUR NEXT!!!

This should make headlines on CBC

Unless they are just a bunch of corporate sell outs??!!

Much respect to you 333mark333. This is the work of a true leader! I hope your hard work will inspire the rest of the nation and any country to STOP FLUORIDE
Thanks my friend...... I have had enough, i have been waiting for 2012 and this conscious shift since the mid 90s- im going to push everything and create, create , create. This reality can change if we apply ourselves and FIGHT- draw your swords, sharpen your intellect and stand up and proclaim yourselves through the light you Share.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well i began educating myself through http://www.fluoridealert.org/ . Churchill is an isolated community on the western side of the Hudson bay we have around 900 people on average- spiking up to 3000 in Bear season. I have been using Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends, so i decided to form a group" churchill manitoba residents against water fluoridation ", it was through this medium that people became aware!

I spoke briefly to the Town CEO and he asked me to be a delegate for non-fluoridation. A month later i spoke in front of the Mayor and the Town council and presented them with fact packages of fluoride and its history. They seemed blown away when i pointed my finger at them all and asked " who is responsible for the Fluoride in my water" they were on the defensive and were very shocked at the information i was giving them.

I called the CEO a month after that meeting and he told me that they had voted it out and that they had informed the water board. He told me that they were going to convert to an Ultra-Violet Purifier!! this was to be in effect around october.

You have to really know your stuff before you enter into the forum, i spent relentless hours preparing and photocopying! but i was pushed by the collective to change my environment. Know your facts and know your history! as you get deeper into the fluoride conspiracy you see a grand picture formed and know that we are victims of Genocide! for personal power!

Let the Truth be our Reality.
This is one of the most important posts I've read since I joined Avalon.

Bless you.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:06 AM   #18
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

This is fantastic news indeed. Good job!
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:13 AM   #19
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, well done! Very impressive! Be sure and follow up after October to make sure it was done!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:18 AM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Your post fits perfectly in my thread: What are you doing to help"....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote