Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Exploration of the Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

World's Deepest Underground Lab
Begins Construction to Explore Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

This is the headline of a notice on the Earthfiles website:

On June 22, 2009, South Dakota Gov. Mike Rounds at the podium
dedicated the 4,850-foot-deep old Homestake gold mine in Lead, S. D.,
to become the Sanford Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory - the deepest
underground lab in the world. Another section goes down 8,000 feet. The gold mine largely
shields cosmic rays from interfering with the science goal to prove the existence of dark
matter that seems to make up most of the universe, but does not emit detectable light
or radiation and does not interact with ordinary matter through electromagnetic forces.
So, what is dark matter? How much exists? What role does it play in the evolution
of this universe? Image © 2009 by Steve McEnroe, AP.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:37 AM   #2
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Exploration of the Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

Hi Seashore,

You may be interested to read a prior Post in a Thread on >|"Dark Energy, Dark Matter"|>

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ht=Dark+Matter

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Exploration of the Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Hi Seashore,

You may be interested to read a prior Post in a Thread on >|"Dark Energy, Dark Matter"|>

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ht=Dark+Matter

Thank you but your post is too complicated for me!

But I will share that when I saw the notice I thought about Nassim Haramein. I have his DVDs Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation. I seem to recall that he challenges the concepts of dark matter and dark energy, but I can't remember for sure and I couldn't find it in my notes!! I do remember that he challenges the concepts of strong and weak forces of quantum physics...

Anyway when I saw that Linda Moulton Howe had this on her website I wondered about it, because she is very aware of alternative science, I would think.

I don't really understand this stuff but it fascinates me anyway. I love to try to visualize the cosmos.

Can you just say simply, do believe there is dark matter and that this project to prove its existence is on the right track?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Exploration of the Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

Hi Seashore,

Yes. Well, for me, nothing is a "belief." I don't believe anything.

For me, when confronted with any problem in any field, be it Physics, Astronomy, ANY Science, Interpersonal Relationships, Social, Political, Spiritual, or whatever - I study every aspect of the problem, consider as many viewpoints as possible, do the required research, then allow my Intuition to inform my Conscious Mind of the Truth. By knowing what IS True, then I arrive to a KNOWING which is beyond any "belief."

I will say that they will discover "Something" down in that Gold-Mine. Whether they understand the implications of the discovery or not, depends on how results are interpreted. Results are dependent on the sensitivity of the Detectors and Instruments used, repeatability and accuracy of the Data, and what the Data actually represents.

Most likely, they will see the responses from Neutrino interactions in the detectors. Neutrinos ARE one of the major component factors in the total of the Dark Matter. If that's ALL they see, then the picture will be incomplete, and the conclusions will be incorrect.

To make a simple conclusion from the Thesis/Theory I Posted in the referenced Thread...:

Dark Energy is the PRECURSOR to the Material Universe, and is abundantly manifest everywhere, and the Expansion of the Material Universe is due to continuous creation from the dual polarization of the (Dark) Creation Energy flowing through the Universe. Dark meaning that it does not interact with the "ordinary" matter or Energy.

Dark Matter is the END-PRODUCT from the Life and Death of Stars. This results mainly from the Nuclear Fusion processes in Live Stars, and from the death-throes of Stars at the end of their Lives - many of which convert Matter into HUGE quantities of Energy and Dark Matter as they collapse into 'Black-Holes.'

THIS process has been going on now for literally MANY Billions of Years. So the Dark Matter, mostly Neutrinos, Quarks, Uncoupled Photons, and other "odds-'n-ends," have (and still are) accumulated in quantities about six-times more than the visible Matter in the Universe. It doesn't hurt anything, and it's not good for anything, it just orbits in, around, and through every Galaxy in the Universe like a fog, like humidity in the air. You can't see it, you just know that it's there.

Hope this makes it a little more clear for you. If you want to "skim" through the Thesis/Theory again, just skip over the math parts so you can get a general idea of the concepts. Then I'll be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Exploration of the Universe's Dark Matter Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

...Dark Energy is the PRECURSOR...

...Dark Matter is the END-PRODUCT...
Thanks!

What do you think of Nassim Haramein's work?