Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #26
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

Actually Phied, I just noticed that what I meant actually happens at 23:23 in and lasts for about 40 seconds. That low hum gives me the chills (maybe due to the combination with the high lead tone).
I is kind of sustained very long but the intensity is certainly spot on at 23:23.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: give your feed back to Phied's music designed for our meditations

I am sorry I haven't been able to listen to the files yet. I've been put to work for some longer periods of time and have no time whatsoever to dedicate to the files that they deserve from my home.. listening to them at work right now would not provide a reliable feedback. At this point it is not even clear if I will be able to join during the weekend for the planned meditation.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:01 AM   #28
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Very Calming and Spacey a Worthy state to help attain the needed stillness.

Very sweet of you to share this meditative piece. Blessings to us all.

Music of The Spheres!

Last edited by efields; 02-04-2009 at 04:04 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #29
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Really enjoying it. Find myself listening to it quite a bit while reading. Thanks so much for putting your efforts into this work. Bravo!

One request (I'm certainly open to criticism and suggestion on this point) - once you expand to the 1hr 15m version, would it make sense to have a marked transition (say a chime) at the 15 minute mark as to note a starting point to the intention of the meditation? I feel it would be fruitful to have 15 min of warm-up and relaxation prior to setting the intent for the remaining hour. Would help me structure the meditation without relying on any other internal/external stimuli.

Also, for those of you who have experience with group meditation, if (assuming) structure within the music (musical transitions or way points) increases harmony within the group by synchronizing specific thoughts or intentions at specific points in time, would that increase the effectiveness of the group? Or am I over thinking this? =P
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote