Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mike Adams from natural news Cencores comments

Hi.

I'm sure most of you know Mike Adams, the Health ranger and his very successful site: NaturalNews.
http://www.naturalnews.com/Index.html

I read alot of articles from mike's site and even translate and publish them in my own Blog.

But now I'm not sure Mike Adams is qualified as a real truth advocate, since I found he is censoring comments that point to mistakes in his articles.

I read his latest article titled: Diseased African Monkeys Used to Make Swine Flu Vaccines; Private Military Contractor Holds Key Patents

you can find the whole article here: http://www.naturalnews.com/026779_sw..._vaccines.html

In the article mike is shouting loud and clear that the new swine flu vaccine will be made from LIVE African green monkeys, that will be infected with the live virues and then KILLED to produce the vaccine.

these statements shocked his readers (including my self) and many blogs published the story.

But there is a BIG mistake in his article:

The vaccine will be made using cells which will be grown and incubated in a cell line method which does not involve killing any animal.

This is a big mistake but my comment about it was deleted, and all my emails to him went unanswered.

what is the difference between us and them if we are censoring anyone who critics our way of thinking?
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mike Adams from natural news Cencores comments

Valid point!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...issues-threat/
"Someone went into the Truth Publishing address in AZ (owns NaturalNews – a Taipei Taiwan company run by Mike Adams) and the address had no signage for Truth Publishing and instead only said “acupunture” but inside there were only computers on desks and well suited Fed-looking guys."
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Mike Adams recommends ...
http://www.healthranger.org/healthtips.html
"Daily breakfast with supergreens shake: 2 cups soymilk + 1 scoop supergreens powder + 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel + 1 tablespoon coconut oil + coral calcium powder + stevia + chocolate rice protein + natural peanut butter"

Everything there sounds like a winner - but, 2 cups of soy milk a day!!! I won't touch the stuff - not a drop!

The rest is a quote from:
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/03summary.htm
SOY DANGERS:

* High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Phytic acid in soy is not neutralized by ordinary preparation methods such as soaking, sprouting and long, slow cooking. High phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

* Trypsin inhibitors in soy interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic orders. In test animals soy containing trypsin inhibitors caused stunted growth.

* Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.

* Soy phytoestrogens are potent antithyroid agents that cause hypothyroidism and may cause thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease.

* Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12.

* Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D.

* Fragile proteins are denatured during high temperature processing to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein.

* Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

* Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and added to many soy foods.

* Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.

SOY INFANT FORMULA — BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR BABIES

* Babies fed soy-based formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed milk-based formula.

* Infants exclusively fed soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent of at least five birth control pills per day.

* Male infants undergo a “testosterone surge” during the first few months of life, when testosterone levels may be as high as those of an adult male. During this period, baby boys are programmed to express male characteristics after puberty, not only in the development of their sexual organs and other masculine physical traits, but also in setting patterns in the brain characteristic of male behavior.

* Pediatricians are noticing greater numbers of boys whose physical maturation is delayed, or does not occur at all, including lack of development of the sexual organs. Learning disabilities, especially in male children, have reached epidemic proportions.

* Soy infant feeding—which floods the bloodstream with female hormones that inhibit testosterone—cannot be ignored as a possible cause for these tragic developments. In animals, soy feeding indicates that phytoestrogens in soy are powerful endocrine disrupters.

* Almost 15 percent of white girls and 50 percent of African-American girls show signs of puberty such as breast development and pubic hair, before the age of eight. Some girls are showing sexual development before the age of three. Premature development of girls has been linked to the use of soy formula and exposure to environmental estrogens such as PCBs and DDE.
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/05soypolitics.htm
Old 08-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:24 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
don't know what's in the milk

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Real RAW dairy from natural-raised and pasture-fed animals is an excellent nutrition-packed food.

B blood types do very well on dairy.

Homogenized, pasteurized, fed corn, soy, other grains, shot up with vaccinations, antibiotics, and hormones milk = the milk of death.
http://nomilk.com

WHOLE RAW dairy from pasture-grazed animals is EXCELLENT nutrition, rich in the fat soluble vitamins that you don't get from any plant food.
http://westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html

Real butter helps protect against many diseases:
http://westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/butter.html

Real Milk Cures Many Diseases
http://www.realmilk.com/milkcure.html

Excerpt from:
http://realmilk.com/why.html

" Back in the 20s, Americans could buy fresh raw whole milk, real clabber and buttermilk, luscious naturally yellow butter, fresh farm cheeses and cream in various colors and thicknesses. Today's milk is accused of causing everything from allergies to heart disease to cancer, but when Americans could buy Real Milk, these diseases were rare. In fact, a supply of high quality dairy products was considered vital to American security and the economic well being of the nation. What's needed today is a return to humane, non-toxic, pasture-based dairying and small-scale traditional processing - REAL MILK.

Last edited by Karen; 08-23-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:41 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

A little more research on Mike Adams turns up this tidbit from:
http://magickdragonfly.com/2009/05/0...omment-page-1/

"http://www.scribd.com/doc/4263762/Beat-the-Bird-FluVirus-by-Mike-Adams – Evidently, Mike has previous experience in promoting fear around pandemic predictions. He did it with the “Bird Flu”, where he actually advised people to “Get the vaccine if you have access to it” AND promoted the idea that 1 billion people would die from the Bird Flu."
Old 08-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

B blood types do very well on dairy.

I can confirm it, i am B and I love dairy, i digest it very well. However finding the dairy products and milk without all that "stuff" in it is almost impossible.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quick anecdote about NaturalNews from a news filtering site I follow in my RSS reader:
http://www.openyoureyesnews.com/?p=12506
Quote:
It has been brought to our attention that an article we posted this week has some incorrect details which may mislead the reader as to the veracity of the research.

The article, Gardasil Causes 400 Percent More Deaths than Other Common Vaccine, claimed that the research was compiled by the Vaccine Event Reporting System. There is no such organisation.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is operated jointly by the CDC and FDA, but it had nothing to do with the report, which was compiled by the National Vaccination Information Centre (NVIC), a citizen based anti-vaccination lobby group.
Our aim at OYEN is to furnish our readers with the news that is important to them in the most efficient way we can as volunteers. We are not journalists and we do not have the resources to fact-check every story, which is why we rely on mainstream news sites.

However, this article has highlighted the need for us to review the veracity of each of our sources. To that end we will no longer be using ‘Natural News’ as a source.

OYEN Editorial team.

Mentionned by Karen but from a different source...
http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...burgermeister/
Quote:
Turns out now that investigation from Dr Waterman and Dr Evangelista show that Jane Batormastur was first brought onto the scene by Barbara Minton over on the NaturalNews website. Dr Waterman reports that investigation into NaturalNews shows it is owned and operated by Truth Publishing, a Taipei Taiwan (ROC) company headed by a Mike Adams. They have an office in Tucson AZ, but instead of it being a place where one would expect to find a display of products and publications available on the NaturalNews site, nothing found at the Tucson location indicates to the outside world anything relating to Truth Publishing or NaturalNews at all. Apparently there is no signage on the building to that effect, and that the only signage found at the location is a small one saying “acupuncture”. The investigator who visited casually opened the door and walked into the space, which he reports took everyone inside the space completely by surprise, as if anyone just walking into their space from the outside was just something that never happened. The investigator understood quite clearly this was a front operation of some sort, with working computers strewn about on the floor and on desks, paperwork everywhere, and well-suited FBI-looking guys. Dr Waterman reports the investigator made inquiries as to was this Truth Publishing and the answer from one of the well-suited guys was yes. The investigator saw that in one area there was a small stack of Truth Publishing brochures of some kind and asked if he could take one – the answer was no. He inquired may he speak to the owner, and the reply was that the owner was in Ecuador. The investigator was hastily shown the door.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #11
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

WOW, this is very disturbing!

I used NaturalNews as a source for my articles since day one.

O.M.G
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post

O.M.G
I can relate to the emotion you are expressing here!

One thing I think is helpful when searching on the internet, is to look for an "About Me" or "About Us" section before even reading anything on a site.

When I went to the Natural News website, for example, there is a section like that, I believe. I think it said that Mike Adams provides his information free of charge. If I remember correctly, it didn't give any information about who Mike Adams is. And I remember thinking to myself, why isn't there any information about him?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:58 AM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Does that give credit to the website:

http://www.naturalnews.com/Dont_Inje...cine_Song.html

Quote:
Music video of the song: Don't Inject Me (the Swine Flu Vaccine Song) by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, editor of www.NaturalNews.com. This song was written in protest of the widespread swine flu vaccinations now being pushed around the world.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:19 AM   #14
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Name me one food product that you can find from arctic pole to antarctica that can bring all the amino acid your boddy need ?
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:41 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:02 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post

O.M.G
So do I . But I really haven't run into any problems with the "hints" he has posted. I have alot of his stuff.

This is awful news
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote