Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default comment about Kerry's post-re: mods

Hi there, all~

I just want to share that when this forum started, it was AMAZING....a completely new paradigm of higher consciousness...at least, that's how it started.

Then, people joined in who were negative, petty, non-understanding in subtle spiritual distinctions, etc, and got totally lost on semantics, not seeing the forest for the trees.

That beautiful, "camelot" blush on the rose started to fade....I was disappointed, and started staying away more and more, and eventually kinda lost interest in hoping to have some really enlightened discourse, instead of having to wade through waist deep, waste of time, back biting and negativity.

That wasn't everywhere, and I got a lot of PM's acknowleding higher truth, etc, but heres my take on it.

I agree with you, Kerry, about not policing the life out of social forums, cyber or otherwise, but what is called for in order to maintain a higher vibrational space and manifestation, is strong leadership.

If this is indeed a totally open, anything goes forum (aside from illegal and immoral behavior), then the vibration that shows up will rule. And that will set the tone and it will eventually create its own dynamic.

My wish is that this continued to be the positive, high consciousness space it was the first few days it started, but I know you can't "make" people want to "be" that if they can't, or won't. That being said, it's highest potential isn't being realized, in my opinion, without some kind of structure to maintain that standard.

But in a free society, the lowest denominator does have a "pull down" effect, and, I guess, I was wishing that avalon would uphold the highest vibration available to us now.

I don't have an answer, just a wish. Also, I love your comment about the subscription-"$1 a month-get real"-AMEN to that sister! That's what I am talking about! Does the forum actually need to indulge a whole thread of negative, low consciousness critical commentary about that?? where do we draw the line when trying to create a spiritually evolved space?

thanks for listening, and blessings all~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote