Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 08:31 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default I want you to get up now, go to your window, open it........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kxDpnDZMTg

Anyone seen "Network"?

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Anyway, I was particularly "mad as hell" today when I saw that my favorite disc golf course at Jefferson Barracks park was closed for the afternoon, because the national gaurd was conducting training maneuvers. I know that normally this would not necessarily be something to worry about, but as we all know, as of Oct. 1, posse comitatus is ostensibly suspended and at least a moot point.
http://search.armytimes.com/sp?eId=2...F&siteIdType=2
I would really hate to be a brand new enlisted private, when they hand me my new gun and say, "go point this at your nieghbor".
I am really interested to see if the ACLU's FOIA request garners any useful information.http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general...s20081021.html

So, I just stuck my head out the window and yelled. Nothing happened yet. Maybe you guys could try?

peace please.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I want you to get up now, go to your window, open it........

Hey raulduke, it makes me mad as hell too! Id scream, but Im too far away. Yeah, this makes me really wonder what the ...k is going on. Why are the troops being deployed? Sure seems like the PTB are sneaking around under everyones noses, without explaining to anyone as to what the hell is REALLY going on! I hold St. Louis very dear to me, and know alot of great people there! I am worried for everyone there, and in the States in general! Wonder what else youve noticed going on there! I love 1 of the paragraphs in the 2nd article you posted, it says;" They may be called upon to help with civil unrest, or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisonings and chaos in response to a chemical, biological,radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack." WOW-what the hell??? Sounds like they are getting ready for something to me, and could you tell me what does"CBRNE" stand for? Have you seen the military markings on the back of the road signs? Very curious!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy elsinorelore,
Thanks for your concern.
CBRNE stands for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and (high yield)Explosive.

I didn't see any markings on the road signs in the park, but then again, the soldiers turned us away at the gate.

It's wierd too, because I've just been scrolling the StL county parks site, and there is no mention of any temporary park closures, but I guess they might spring this kind of stuff on the enlisted ranks to keep them on thier toes.

The PFC that we talked to was a really nice guy too. He said it would be fine to come back tomorrow and that they did this kind of stuff all the time. I've been playing disc golf at JB for awhile now and never had this problem before. Even if they have been doing this stuff for a long time, it is so much more ominous post Oct. 1.

p.s.
could you maybe phone your StL friends and ask them to get up, go to the window........

Last edited by raulduke; 10-22-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Ive been trying my hardest to get them to their windows, but it seems they arent ready to get up yet! Very unfortunate I know, but Im working on them, a litlle bit at a time. Its a hard pill for sooo many to swallow!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Here's my thought on the subject matter, If Obama does not win the elections there's going to be some serious riots. Blacks, latinos are going to be mad as hell. They better make some preparations if they are planning on playing these people for suckers.
I'm grabing my bat and knocking out some national guard skull. Calm down, calm down no need for violence, go back to sleep!!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
MusicLover

They can rig the elections so Mccain wins.If they did then the American people will stand by and do nothing like they did with the so-called bush election.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:19 AM   #7
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hey music lover, there you are! This is totally offtopic but WHAT were you holding in your hand that day you were doing your experiment?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #8
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Here's my thought on the subject matter, If Obama does not win the elections there's going to be some serious riots. Blacks, latinos are going to be mad as hell. They better make some preparations if they are planning on playing these people for suckers.
I'm grabing my bat and knocking out some national guard skull. Calm down, calm down no need for violence, go back to sleep!!!

Planned violence.
Oddly enough, I have some insight here.
My friend was the 'Special Security' dude for the Aryan Nations in charge of Canada divisions.
I'm an adopted Poiish Jew who turned out to be a German-Irish dude...my Aryan Nations friend ended up being an adopted Jew.....

How do you beat that! Anyhow, a race war is DESIGNED and WE have to beat it. The script is in the works and sorry mate, but we have to STOP using their junk to host rebellion. They have better weapons than I do. I hunt elk, they hunt us. I am still armed obviously...not some new age mambey-pamby shiite. But lt's not good rush to where my friend said we would be...run with the light, run with the light, run with the light......

this sucks
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:23 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
My friend was the 'Special Security' dude for the Aryan Nations in charge of Canada divisions.
I'm an adopted Poiish Jew who turned out to be a German-Irish dude...my Aryan Nations friend ended up being an adopted Jew....
Ummm, hmmm, maybe I've got some midwestern negative connotations asscoiated w/ "Aryan Nation", but is that like a white supremacist's group?

And are you..... like..... in it still?

Just trying to clarify here.