Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indigos - Debate

Through my travels on the world wide web ive come across a lot of different people from various walks of life. And so, when confronted with such variety it is inevitable that we arrive alongside a conflict of opinions.

This is ok, because through debating these opinions we can share the truth.

At the end of the day, your opinion doesnt matter and nor does mine. The only thing that matters is the truth. Quite a few people out there spend much of their lives in conflict because they hold such high value and pride over their opinions. I find this interesting because their opinions are based on their interpretation of the truth, and the truth is not theirs to be pridefull about.

So I am bringing the topic of Indigos into public debate. Im quite sure that many people could learn something through the discussion of this topic and it will be interesting to see some of those highly opinionated folk out there putting their facts on the table.

I for one am 100% convinced of the existance of Indigo and Crystal children.

I wont give a synopsis right now as to why i hold this opinion so strongly but i will just let the thread flow and see how we get on.

And remember ladies and gentlemen, keep it respectfull.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
Juho William Tauriainen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigos - Debate

It's an interesting hypothesis that probably has a basis in truth. I tried to get some hard information on the subject, but my search turned up only the "soft" stuff. Without having found a compelling case, I'm left in the position of NOT having a position on the issue. I've had people tell me I'm probably an Indigo child, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I prefer not to use terms or promote theories I don't fully understand. Just the facts for me, please.

- to live and let live -
JWT
Juho William Tauriainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
zorgon

To the OP

Might be a good idea to give a full definition of exactly what an 'Indigo' or 'Crystal' child is...

I am sure there are many on here who have no idea... Easier to debate when you have the facts it your finger tips
Old 10-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

My problem with indigo children is we're not children anymore. Kids with ADD have more rapid brain functions and can control that with special help instead of being medicated, but there's no way to sort out real indigos from ones with parents that want their children to be special in real society. Unfortunately the last generation of "indigos" is left either medicated or being forced into programming and the result in adulthood is not the predicted effect.

And what's really the cause? Perhaps the rapid fire radio signals are just effecting our brain's development. Or watching too much TV.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I am also 100% convinced that there are Indigos out there and one prime example is that kid in Russia, Boriska!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

you already have a thread on this dooder.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #7
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt the Indigo/crystal revolution is in full swing
I have no hard evidence, just personal experience & recognition of this phenomena from the Indigenous around the globe
who in my opinion hold more weight than the health dept. ADD/ADHD
disorder mis-info campaign
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #8
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
you already have a thread on this dooder.
I know, the other thread wasnt a debate on indigos, it was a place for people to post their lifes experiences (good and bad) in the hope that others could relate in some way and learn from it.

Unfortunatly it got infested by, intelectuals.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
To the OP

Might be a good idea to give a full definition of exactly what an 'Indigo' or 'Crystal' child is...

I am sure there are many on here who have no idea... Easier to debate when you have the facts it your finger tips
Yup will do in a bit. Been busy all evening so didnt get a chance to invest in this thread too much just yet.

Just wanted to see what everyone thought first.

Hey.. its kinda funny.. ive had pretty unbiased posts here so far but some chicken s**t left a one star rating without making him/herself known by posting.

Lets take a moment to applaude this corageous person.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey.. its kinda funny.. ive had pretty unbiased posts here so far but some chicken s**t left a one star rating without making him/herself known by posting.

Lets take a moment to applaude this corageous person.
its also a little funny that you talk allot about Indigos and all thats good,
yet your attitude seems to be pretty negative allot of the time.

as in your words above.

adding that really did allot of good eh?

just sayin, you contradict yourself often.

Way to go on the positivity.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #11
Norval
Banned

How about just a one paragraph on what an "indigo child" or person is please?
Nice and simple and concise perhaps.
Thank you.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #12
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
its also a little funny that you talk allot about Indigos and all thats good,
yet your attitude seems to be pretty negative allot of the time.

as in your words above.

adding that really did allot of good eh?

just sayin, you contradict yourself often.

Way to go on the positivity.
Good point. I never said i was perfect, i seem to have an intolerence for ignorant people who dont care to share exactly what their disagreements are but instead resort to sly little tactics to get their point across.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Butt out ORION,you've put your 4 cents in, leave it alone, god there's one in every bunch
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #14
reubendarious
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to get more information on the subject, I've searched for it on the net but the info I've found is too vague but maybe I've been looking at the wrong places? I sense that there's something to it but I would like to read at least 3 concise examples of this phenomena before I can express myself on the matter, hopefully I would like people that are more in touch with this to help me with some links in order to have a better view, thank you for your post.
reubendarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #15
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I feel blue, is this Indigo?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:39 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Butt out ORION,you've put your 4 cents in, leave it alone, god there's one in every bunch

i already said what i felt. whats yer deal dooder? you aiiight? chillax man.

Quote:
2infinity,~ Good point. I never said i was perfect, i seem to have an intolerence for ignorant people who dont care to share exactly what their disagreements are but instead resort to sly little tactics to get their point across.
i agree with you, glad you didnt take it the wrong way,

i am the same way, i have a low tolerance (specially lately) for some reason.. for 'ignorant' people, and seem to come off pretty harsh sometimes.. i feel as though i could be nicer in the way i address these people.

i feel also, that the reason we get so frustrated by things like ignorance, is partly due to our own ignorance. Thats a big part in tolerating it. I used to be ok at it, but like i said, lately it just seems like too much. lol

like ive read a million times, (something i need to stop forgetting)

if we see ourselves in everyone else,
it will be easier to see where they are coming from,
it will help us to maybe think twice on our responses to such things,
if we see the same thing that makes us angry at everyone else, within ourselves, (that we know is there, or has been at one point),
maybe a little more understanding will come of it,
and then a more humble response.

i know its worked whenever ive stuck by it,
so if nothing else, my reply here was a good reminder to myself to be a bit nicer maybe when i see ignorance that i feel should be 'called out'. lol
really, it doesnt make sense to counter negativity with more negativity,
tho im also guilty of it.
guess we jus gotta stay aware.

Bless
Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #17
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

i already said what i felt. whats yer deal dooder? you aiiight? chillax man.

i agree with you, glad you didnt take it the wrong way,

i am the same way, i have a low tolerance (specially lately) for some reason.. for 'ignorant' people, and seem to come off pretty harsh sometimes.. i feel as though i could be nicer in the way i address these people.

i feel also, that the reason we get so frustrated by things like ignorance, is partly due to our own ignorance. Thats a big part in tolerating it. I used to be ok at it, but like i said, lately it just seems like too much. lol

like ive read a million times, (something i need to stop forgetting)

if we see ourselves in everyone else,
it will be easier to see where they are coming from,
it will help us to maybe think twice on our responses to such things,
if we see the same thing that makes us angry at everyone else, within ourselves, (that we know is there, or has been at one point),
maybe a little more understanding will come of it,
and then a more humble response.

i know its worked whenever ive stuck by it,
so if nothing else, my reply here was a good reminder to myself to be a bit nicer maybe when i see ignorance that i feel should be 'called out'. lol
really, it doesnt make sense to counter negativity with more negativity,
tho im also guilty of it.
guess we jus gotta stay aware.

Bless
Oh the synchronicities. I was just talking about this with someone not even an hour ago, with my only true prejudice to be towards ignorance, but if you use the law of one in respect to the situation, you can understand the other perspective of that so called ignorant person, thusly seeing your self. Mmmm... Two score.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:46 AM   #18
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I've read every indigo thread so far, saw the questionnaire which is the same one on a site I visited long ago while while researching this phenomenon.

I also read one reply that stated most Indigos would probably not respond and I was one of them, that did not respond who fit the profile exactly. This is my first indigo thread I have responded to and I will explain why.

My explanation could be mis-interpreted in a negative manner so I am putting this little clause in here so I make sure people understand I am not on the attack here, nor am I pointing anyone out. I most certainly am not trying brag or put myself in an elevated position over anyone here as I think that is deplorable.

I took that internet test on being an Indigo and it was like reading my own psychological profile. It effected me because it enhanced that internal feeling that I was here for a purpose and that I was on a mission to assist people though a coming transition. I had these feelings back in the 70s. These exact feelings, way before there was a name for it. Yet I also kept in mind it could only be delusions of grandeur.

A close friend and I (we still talk about this stuff now) were waking up together and we actually believed we were 2 of the 9 Buddhas incarnated to help during this transition. We weren't really so full of ourselves (well were in our late teens so we actually WERE kinda full of ourselves) that we needed to feel superior to others.

We were simply reacting to what was happening to us, the things we could see, the abilities we discovered we had. We were simply trying to understand why this was happening to us, and what it could mean. We identified with the idea because it was a good explanation at the time but never told anyone about it. The reason I bring this up is because that was all we had to relate to back then.

Now we have people relating to a new set of guidelines dictated by another set of traits. I found myself relating to it too at first. But now I question the entire concept because of events I have witness and experiences I have had. Are we simply relating to this Indigo stuff because it is just the best explanation we have at this time? Could it be that 4 years from now we will finally understand what is really happening to us now?

I now see everyone waking up. I am seeing teenagers that have the same understanding I have now, and they have not been exposed to any of the rigors and challenges I had to go through to get where I am. I see the people of the world gaining not new and special powers and insights, but those that have only been forgotten.

I am not special, nor am I above anyone else. My trials and errors were not a path of daggers that only the initiated can endure, just as my accomplishments are not "rights" that are given only to the wisest of people. I am not here to save anyone as I have learned that is an impossibility. I am not here to shine for others. I shine only because it is my nature as well as everyone else's.

Actually I am not that different than most people anymore because the world has caught up to the graduated levels of conscious I have achieved due to some unseen force that is accelerating and lifting everyones intelligence and conscious awareness.

I am also convinced that the Indigo are not all that different than everyone else either. I have seen the saint sitting across from me on the bus, and he has seen me too, and we smiled to each other and nodded, and went about our lives.

They are out there, so many more like us than most of you think I am sure. I can see them and I can feel them. We are not that rare. We are legion.

The only thing that makes you special is your purpose and works. And that is subjective.

So am I an Indigo; special and removed from normal people? No. IMHO this Indigo stuff can do harm if you identify yourself by someone else's parameters and fail to discover who you are on your own terms. A lesson I wont forget.

I am not an indigo

I am a Human and we are rising.

unity
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:03 AM   #19
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

The short version as found at:
http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration." -- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

First of all the Indigo thing is about LIFE color not just aura color, since the aura changes. To understand the indigo story, start at the beginning, with the Life Color work of Nancy Ann Tappe:
(or at least near the beginning)
What is the Life Color?

Nancy Ann Tappe, a pioneer in the study of “life colours,” is known for her groundbreaking 1986 publication, Understanding Your Life Through Colour. Tappe’s book is thought to be the first source to discuss indigo, the newest aura color.

In Understanding Your Life Through Colour, Tappe describes the life color as, “the single color of the aura that remains constant in most people from the cradle to the grave.... The life color establishes a focus for the entire lifetime, similar to having a major in college” (Tappe, 1986).

And the author wants to grant permission to republish the whole article, '
so read it here, it's a pretty concise summary of the beginning ...
http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/..._my_aura_color

So some are tan, or red or orange or any color of the rainbow. Its not about being special - it is just a tool to help you along your way in this lifetime. And right now, I can't seem to find the test to take to see which is your main life color. It's just a tool like a screwdriver works better than a table knife for putting a shelf together.

Also, somewhere there used to be the interview with Nancy Ann that was in the first book devoted to the topic, The Indigo Children: the new kids have arrived by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.

Karen Eck, contributor to The Indigo Children - section: A Nutritional Answer
Old 10-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

If you are too old to be called an indigo child, then maybe you are an indigo adult.
http://www.metagifted.org/topics/met...ultIndigo.html
Lotsa articles
http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/
Old 10-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hard Facts
Back to the beginning of the Indigo Children information
Vol 1 October 2000
http://spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct1/tober.htm
an interview with Jan Tober
by Rick Martin

Excerpt:
Martin: How did you arrive at the phrase "Indigo Children"?

Tober: The phrase Indigo Children comes from the color of the aura around these children. There's a dear friend of mine, whom I've known since the mid-1970s, by the name of Nancy Ann Tappe. Nancy has authored a book called Understanding Your Life Through Color.[2] It was printed in 1982. In that book is the first documented information about what she has coined the Indigo Children.

How does she see the color? How accurate is it? Nancy has been diagnosed with a situation where two of her neurological systems cross, and it creates a situation where she, literally, can see the human aura. She's like a Kirlian camera, if you will, and she sees electromagnetic fields and the colors and the frequencies. She's a fabulous gal, and a wonderful counselor and metaphysician and teacher.

She noticed very early on, when she was working on her Ph.D., that there was another auric color associated with some newborns. Nancy has said that from 1980 on, about 80 percent of the children born have been Indigos. And since 1995 we have a much higher percentage, so much so that we need to look at what's happening here.

Read more:
http://spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct1/tober.htm
Old 10-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

My most concise description of Indigos is that many of them are here to be ***SYSTEM BUSTERS***

As fits with the theme of Project Avalon and Camelot, all our systems from educational to political are Illuminati, etc. controlled and in serious need of being busted and replaced.

The Indigos simply won't put up with following the tired old rules, the old authorities, the corrupted status quo ... if it doesn't make sense. They won't! You can't make them do it, you can't force it on them. None of this "because I said so" BS. If you do manage to force them, then that's when they can go ballistic angry, depressed, suicidal.

You can talk to them like adults, give them choices, real reasons, listen to their wisdom ...

Here is a page with some good info:
http://www.elayna.org/indigos.htm

They can even be divided into 4 types (all the labels are just tools to help us out along the way.) The rest is a quote from the above link.

Humanist Indigo
• Hyperactive
• Extremely social - talk to anyone, anytime. Friendly.
• Very strong opinions.
• Awkward in their body.
• Play with all their toys at the same time.
• Easily distracted.
• Ferocious readers.
• Going to work with and serve the masses.
• Tomorrow's doctors, lawyers, teachers, salespeople, businesspeople, politicians.

Conceptual Indigo
• More into projects than people
• Not clumsy in their body
• Often very athletic as children
• Control issues - mostly trying to control their mother if boys; their father if girls
• Tendencies toward addictions, especially drugs in their teenage years
• Tomorrow's engineers, architects, designers, astronauts, pilots and military officers

Artist Indigo
• Much more sensitive
• Oftentimes smaller in size, though not always
• Creative
• Between ages 4-15, may pick up 15 different creative arts - pick it up, put it down
• In teenage years, will select one and become the artist in it
• Tomorrow's teachers and artists, surgeons, researchers, actors, musicians

Interdimensional Indigo
• Larger than all other Indigos
• At one or two years of age, you can't tell them anything.
They say, I know that...I can do it. Leave me alone.
• Can be bullies because they're so much bigger and because they don't fit in like
the other three types of Indigos
• Will bring new philosophies and new religions into the world
Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #24
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Richard Boylan has lots of info on his website about "Star Kids"

http://www.drboylan.com/

Go See
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #25
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

This is a somewhat modified version of my post(s) on the other indigo thread. I think the info perhaps will be more suitable for this kind of discussion.

The term "indigo" or "star kid/seed/adult" has to do with two things in my opinion:

1. Past life(s).

2. Level of Consciousness (LOC).

Allow me to explain my take on this whole issue. There are a lot of souls that have choosen to incarnate here to participate on this mission of transmuting darkness into Light - or raise the vibration of mass consciousness and the Planet to a higher level (3D to 5D+). All of these souls have two things in commen:

1. They have either never been to this planet before or they have "graduated" from it long ago, and thus returned to help with this mission. They would not need to come here for soul lessons as their "home/familiy" is elsewhere and they are not as such "karmically" bound to this planet. They are mainly here to raise the vibration (please read this manual for a deeper understanding of the mission).

2. Their incarnation level of consciousness (the level of consciousness a soul is born with before it is subjected to indoctrination from parents/society) is typically much higher than that of a "regular human" (i.e. a soul that is karmically bound to this planet and has lived a lot of lifes here). Let's say that a "regular human" has an incarnation LOC ranging from 140 to 270 (there are always exceptions of course) and a typical "star seed" incarnates in the range of 350 to 500+. Often the shock of being born here takes the sensitive "star kid/seed" way down the scale for a while before they start waking up. This is all a necessary part of the mission (see quote below). Some might get more lost than others, but most respond to the different wakeupcalls they themselves have put into their "life blueprint". DNA activation is also a big part of the wake up process (again I refer to the manual). The reward is that one can make huge leaps in consciousness very fast because the resistance is so great on this plane that it is bound to make you stronger if you do succeed in breaking free.

Most "regular humans" are so indoctrinated from thousands of years of fear and conditioning that they function in a victimized robotic state of survivor mode. Thus, spiritual growth has been very slow for a long period of time. The star kids/seeds are here to break up that conditioning and raise the overall level of consciousness. All "regular humans" are always welcome to join in this process and many are jumping on the bandwagon every day. After all, everyone is a lightbulb; the only difference is the amount of energy flowing through it, and thus how much Light it emits...

Here is how the manual describes the phenomena:

Quote:
Step I:
In Rome, Do as the Romans

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep—just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew.

Since most of you entered as babies, this was not difficult. Every institution in the culture supported this memory loss, and it became easier as the years went on. Any inadvertent slips on your part most likely occurred during childhood and were easily dismissed as the result of an overactive imagination.

Since imagination threatens the dysfunctionality of this world, it was probably drummed out of you as soon as possible by the adult inhabitants of the planet. What your parents were unable to suppress, the school systems most likely made short work of, as this is their specialty. In this manner, the local planetary inhabitants unwittingly assisted in maintaining the secrecy of your presence and the security of the mission.

Step II:
In Rome, Do as the Arcturians
Ground Rules

Step II of the transmutational process cannot begin until the successful completion of Step I. In short, you must be able to pass for a local, and you are not allowed to just fake it. Total dysfunctionality must be achieved before Step II can commence.

When extraterrestrial incarnates on mission to Planet Earth finally arrive at the point where they are no longer able to demand water they can drink, food they can eat, or air they can breathe without killing themselves, they are to understand that Step I of the mission has been successfully completed. The incarnates have truly become Earthlings, and Step II may now begin.

Coming Out of the Closet

You may dimly recall the saying, “In Rome, do as the Arcturians.” If not, don’t strain your memory. Even if you do remember, the humor of it may not be immediately evident. That catchy little intergalactic saying was coined to capture the essence of Step II of the transmutational procedure. That procedure entails waking up to your true identity and forgetting everything you learned up until this point so that you can remember what you actually knew before you got here. In other words, you are to junk the entire identity you just spent a lifetime laboriously creating. Now do you see why we say the humor may escape you?

All Roads Lead Away from Rome

Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and dissociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly. Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known. Now begins the awesome process of altering human history. Now is the time for everything, and now is here.

Gentle Reminder

Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-22-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote