Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
zorgon

Default Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc
Old 10-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

I still think she is schizo, but I feel for her all the same. Whether she's just been imagining voices or talking to aliens in reality, she obviously believed it.

She only made $4,000 and I actually believe that. Quite how she would make millions out of a very fringe minority of followers is beyond me. Think of the huge production cost involved to make the volume of DVD's that would be needed to make millions in profit.....and think of the millions of sales that would be needed to turn that profit, the customer base isn't there!

One thing she said near the end that was telling for me was this " I still believe there is love and light elsewhere (meaning ET), we cannot be the only ones, we cannot be".

Now, what she is doing there, as many people including scientists have done, is she's basically saying there must be ET somewhere, and you know what, she is right....in such a vast universe there is no chance we are the only ones, BUT and heres my point.....she (apparantly) has been talking to aliens, she should therefore damn well KNOW that there is love and light elsewhere, she should not be there saying that, without knowing with absolute certainty, "we cannot be the only ones", like many of the rest of us say....in theory.

Clearly she is even questioning the channelling herself, as it looks like she is not certain she was in fact talking to the GFOL.

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-16-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Blossom Goodchild Apologizes on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc
txnks man,,

.... the name of video is:

so loooong suckeeeeers ))
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
Swamisalami
Banned

Blond and blue eyes,.........Mindcontrol??
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
She only made $4,000 and I actually believe that. Quite how she would make millions out of a very fringe minority of followers is beyond me. Think of the huge production cost involved to make the volume of DVD's that would be needed to make millions in profit.....and think of the millions of sales that would be needed to turn that profit, the customer base isn't there!
oh boy oh boy ....

are you kidding? what base?

math is simple : DVD duplication is 0.2 euros in amounts larger than 5000 ..can be done almost ANYWHERE in A DAY !! .

so lets say 4 titles multiplied with 10 000 DVD's withs neto income of 12 dollars = ?

books aside
readings aside
phone calls aside

...etc etc...

she will emerge with new book HANDBOOK FOR GLOBAL RIP OFF )

be well
GB
Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Forget books and readings and the like, thats other income from the past.

What she said is that she only made $4,000 dollars from THIS "event".

I completely believe that, and although you say the cost is only 0.2 euros if you do 5,000+ how many do you really think she sold at say 12 euros each?

While you are laying down the cost and profit margins you are not taking into account how many she actually would have sold.

How would she realistically ship tens or hundreds of thousands of items out in such a short space of time from her home. Even at a cool 12 euros profit, lets say 2 euros to ship so a nice easy 10 euros profit.....she'd need to shift 150,000, thats one hundred and fifty thousand, to make the £1.5 million that some people were saying.

Selling a few hundred sounds about right to me.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 AM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

she means well i like nice people. can we move on to saving our asses and froming communities now. the ET.S wont interfere unless they have to. most humans remember are still locked in the matrix and are emotionally retarded and full of hate and anger and greed. so why would they save people that will destroy them. im inclined to agree with green. they will save the remnant if it comes to destruction of the species. isnt avalon about a group of people who are more spiritually advanced and therefore are attempting to become part of the remnant and wake up as many others as possible so that they can understand this to?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 AM   #8
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

I sincerely feel for her.

Apparently the Reality is more complex than one single Mind can fathom.

She has no answer; it should be understandable.
Making mistakes is part of the learning process; i can only wish her a prompt restauration of het Inner Balance.

Let's be magnanimous and move forward. We have our Home to save.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
quest
Avalon Senior Member

i feel sorry for her, but i think its a great opportunity to grow. maybe new insights will occur soon.

she gave the answer already i guess. trust, in our selves, not out there, but right here.

btw i am glad nothing happened the 14th, not another outside party until we've figured it out.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Forget books and readings and the like, thats other income from the past.

What she said is that she only made $4,000 dollars from THIS "event".

I completely believe that, and although you say the cost is only 0.2 euros if you do 5,000+ how many do you really think she sold at say 12 euros each?

While you are laying down the cost and profit margins you are not taking into account how many she actually would have sold.

How would she realistically ship tens or hundreds of thousands of items out in such a short space of time from her home. Even at a cool 12 euros profit, lets say 2 euros to ship so a nice easy 10 euros profit.....she'd need to shift 150,000, thats one hundred and fifty thousand, to make the £1.5 million that some people were saying.

Selling a few hundred sounds about right to me.
nope
here I go again

that 12 euros in NETO i.e she sells "White Cloud" Short Guided Meditations c.d. for 20 $
5 pack "White Cloud" Long Guided Meditations c.d.s for 70 $

(cost of duplication od cd is lower than mentioned DVDs...)

ebooks so read once again EBOOKS for 15 $
there is NO shipment cost and e bay is quite low on provision

acctual books she sells for 25 (average) a piece.

so with the publicity she gets she easily finds 10 000 " light and laughter " persons.
each of them then SWALLOW everything she gets ..

YES it it SUM lot larger than 4000$ !!

be well
GB
Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
she means well i like nice people. can we move on to saving our asses and froming communities now. the ET.S wont interfere unless they have to. most humans remember are still locked in the matrix and are emotionally retarded and full of hate and anger and greed. so why would they save people that will destroy them. im inclined to agree with green. they will save the remnant if it comes to destruction of the species. isnt avalon about a group of people who are more spiritually advanced and therefore are attempting to become part of the remnant and wake up as many others as possible so that they can understand this to?
I agree with this statement and can also feel for blossom here-she had the conviction of putting herself on the line,be it making monetary gain or not she was obviously convinced of the foreseen communication she experienced and the contact to be witnessed in the form of a lightship The way in which people react will show the true mettle of their spiritual evolutionary state here..Apologies accepted blossom.
Thanks for the post Zorgon.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-16-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:56 AM   #12
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post

Let's be magnanimous and move forward. We have our Home to save.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Noooooo

BECAUSE we have a home to save we SHOULD NOT move forward.
WE must understand the mechanism of frauds like this one, to be able to
comprehend the others.

QUESTION EVERYTHING !!

be well
GB
Old 10-16-2008, 10:58 AM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

btw how does one use these extra smileys.. like the one above. ligh sabre battle ect

i didnt realise money was involved. amazing people sent money.. id send money to avalon,camelot and buy books dvd from tsarion,jones,maxwell ect thats it.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-16-2008 at 11:00 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
btw how does one use these extra smileys.. like the one above. ligh sabre battle ect
Just click onto the more label at the bottom left of the smileys when doing a new reply-it should flash up separately and there are a number to chose from.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #15
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

let me try

Last edited by googleboy; 10-16-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #16
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
nope
here I go again

that 12 euros in NETO i.e she sells "White Cloud" Short Guided Meditations c.d. for 20 $
5 pack "White Cloud" Long Guided Meditations c.d.s for 70 $

(cost of duplication od cd is lower than mentioned DVDs...)

ebooks so read once again EBOOKS for 15 $
there is NO shipment cost and e bay is quite low on provision

acctual books she sells for 25 (average) a piece.

so with the publicity she gets she easily finds 10 000 " light and laughter " persons.
each of them then SWALLOW everything she gets ..

YES it it SUM lot larger than 4000$ !!

be well
GB
There is NO shipment cost? So who is carrying the cost of shipping it? The shipping companys moving Blossom's dvd's for free are they? No.

If Blossom was charging no shipping cost and NOBODY will ship your goods for free...then that cost to her is coming out of the profit margin.

Anyway googleboy, I can still see your point regarding profit margins etc so don't take it that I'm just being obtrusive, because I'm not.

Anyway, rather than arguing the toss over actual profit margins, the fact is if such things were so lucrative we'd all be doing this and be multi millionaires. BUT, you have to have a product that people will buy. If they don't buy then profit margin is irrelevant!

How many do you think she really sold? Next to fook all, is what I would suspect. Hence $4,000.

Also, if she is lying about only making 4k (she isn't) then she is commiting a criminal offence. Tax fraud. Earning a million and declaring $4,000 is seriously not a good idea, because it will get found out and then its big trouble.

It would be unbelievably silly to go out in public and state that you earned $4,000 when in reality the sum was a lot more.

Another reason why I believe her figure.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:08 AM   #17
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

i didnt realise money was involved. amazing people sent money.. id send money to avalon,camelot and buy books dvd from tsarion,jones,maxwell ect thats it.
yes money is involved

one thing is SUPPORT someone on your free will
the other thing is to be driven to buy book,cd,dvd ...etc...
(delicado issue: for any question that you may have you will be
directed to BUY book even if that " knowledge" is free and GIVEN by et's..)

be wel
GB

signature stays I like it

edit;typo

Last edited by googleboy; 10-16-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #18
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Anyway, rather than arguing the toss over actual profit margins, the fact is if such things were so lucrative we'd all be doing this and be multi millionaires. BUT, you have to have a product that people will buy.
yes, who would be interested in story about
GALACTIC FLEET that are going to SAVE us and transcend US TO 6,7,8 or whatever DIMENSION, with technology so HIGH and ADVANCE that only LIGHT is involved ,...and we will live 37000 years with no disease ...

yes, you are right, she has not such lucrative story

I rest my case

be well
GB
Old 10-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #19
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
yes, who would be interested in story about
GALACTIC FLEET that are going to SAVE us and transcend US TO 6,7,8 or whatever DIMENSION, with technology so HIGH and ADVANCE that only LIGHT is involved ,...and we will live 37000 years with no disease ...
Not me, not you, in fact hardly anybody.

Not many people at all in fact, would pay up front for such fantastical out of the box information without any prior proof. Say a couple hundred, at $20 a pop. And even a couple of hundred is a lot of people to be reeled in far enough by these predictions to part with cold hard cash...if you think about it.

On that note, I Sir, rest my case too.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

You be well too.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #20
Tesmo
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=pineal-pilot-in merkabah;53041]she means well i like nice people. can we move on to saving our asses and froming communities now. the ET.S wont interfere unless they have to. QUOTE]

I agree with you! REMEBER WAY we are here on this forum! Are we here tou judge people or tou help ! Evrebody wont that she was right, bat it is no importent now. Go forward and try tou raise the energie of the planet. maybe than the aliens are coming. I was hoping that I will find on this forum people with a higher level of concisnes, and not saying I WAS WRIHGT AND YOU ARE NOT. EGO IS THE WORST ENEMY AND YOUR BEST FREND.
thanks
Tesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #21
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I feel for Blosson Goodchild also - it took a lot for her to do what she did and it is easy to say 'told you so' after the event - it could have been oh so different and still might be...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #22
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Tesmo;53096]
Quote:
she means well i like nice people. can we move on to saving our asses and froming communities now. the ET.S wont interfere unless they have to. QUOTE]

I agree with you! REMEBER WAY we are here on this forum! Are we here tou judge people or tou help ! Evrebody wont that she was right, bat it is no importent now. Go forward and try tou raise the energie of the planet. maybe than the aliens are coming. I was hoping that I will find on this forum people with a higher level of concisnes, and not saying I WAS WRIHGT AND YOU ARE NOT. EGO IS THE WORST ENEMY AND YOUR BEST FREND.
thanks

Slovenec

you are so here and I mean it REALLY !

but please do use that grammar correction while you type

edit: I m preparing myself for Moderator job LoL

be well
GB

Last edited by googleboy; 10-16-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #23
arcora
Banned

So she had long, drawn out, in depth conversations with her space brothers over a period of years and now she says she doesn't know anything about why they didn't show.

Isn't that amazing.

@Googleboy

Some people here are doing their level best to communicate with us in a language that is not their own.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #24
Chinacat
Avalon Senior Member

George Bush's nickname for Karl Rove was 'turd blossom'. Perhaps a similiar nickname is appropriate for Ms. "goodchild'????
Chinacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #25
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post

@Googleboy

Some people here are doing their level best to communicate with us in a language that is not their own.

Right man, I 'm one too, English is not my native (mother tongue)
one reason more to USE a grammar correction ,..it's easy, handy and it's free

no offense meant (or ment or mentt no sure thou )

be well
GB