Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Blossom's latest channeling...post 14-10-2008

Blossom's latest channelling - post 14-10-2008

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...GThankyou.html
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Blossom's latest channeling...post 14-10-2008

There is nothing at the link
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
zorgon

[QUOTE=Mark;58807]Blossom's latest channelling - post 14-10-2008

Your kidding right? You expect us to actually go and look?

How much you getting paid?
Old 10-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hi franciejones - you need to click on the Fed of Light link and got to bottom of page 6 - sorry about that - I didnot realise it would default to the thank you page.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

'Your kidding right? You expect us to actually go and look?

How much you getting paid?'

Bothers me not either way - just telling you that she was posting her channels again...
Old 10-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

love, light, lies
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

hold on I am getting a message from the GFL right now
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Pertaining to Blossom's first message channelled since Oct. 14th.

“They” (F.O.L.)admit they have broken their honor. But did they apologize? Did they give a worthwhile answer, like “gee, your military disabled our ships”, or “gee, we realized we couldn’t prevent your nations military from fighting us”, or “gee, we found out that only a couple hundred thousand were watching your message, and we needed tens of millions listening to your message so it wasn’t enough”. Nope, their answer was “it was proposed that we remain unseen” and “the decisions was made to abort … for the safety of your race”. I wonder if it was for the safety of THEIR race.

They give no details, no proof of anything to justify their decision.

Previously they claimed they had ALL things covered. Sure looks like they didn’t.

Who ever they are, they have broken trust big time, her trust, and the trust of those in the world who observed her messages. People were led on a wild goose chase. And Blossom just rolls over, and continues to worship them. She has no courage to challenge them and demand explanations. Any spirit, a lower spirit form, a joker spirit form, and imposter spirit form could be talking to her. If there are 6 billion living on this planet, they are probably 6 billion spirits capable of speaking through her in spirit.

If a human has a crime committed against them… example, like a major theft of money entrusted to a person for safekeeping… you don’t just roll over and worship the thief after the break in trust.

I have no problem with observing a channeller, or any psychic for that matter… but the purpose of any one’s teachings has to be held to the highest examination and determination of worth.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #9
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Yea no1 believes Blossom's lies anymore. She made it clear shes just trying to profit.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #10
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
There is nothing at the link
Try this one instead, it is wery informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKe8s_NW4Yg
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hehe nice one GTF

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ism-foolme.htm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
Opal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Pertaining to Blossom's first message channelled since Oct. 14th.

“They” (F.O.L.)admit they have broken their honor. But did they apologize? Did they give a worthwhile answer, like “gee, your military disabled our ships”, or “gee, we realized we couldn’t prevent your nations military from fighting us”, or “gee, we found out that only a couple hundred thousand were watching your message, and we needed tens of millions listening to your message so it wasn’t enough”. Nope, their answer was “it was proposed that we remain unseen” and “the decisions was made to abort … for the safety of your race”. I wonder if it was for the safety of THEIR race.

They give no details, no proof of anything to justify their decision.

Previously they claimed they had ALL things covered. Sure looks like they didn’t.

Who ever they are, they have broken trust big time, her trust, and the trust of those in the world who observed her messages. People were led on a wild goose chase. And Blossom just rolls over, and continues to worship them. She has no courage to challenge them and demand explanations. Any spirit, a lower spirit form, a joker spirit form, and imposter spirit form could be talking to her. If there are 6 billion living on this planet, they are probably 6 billion spirits capable of speaking through her in spirit.

If a human has a crime committed against them… example, like a major theft of money entrusted to a person for safekeeping… you don’t just roll over and worship the thief after the break in trust.

I have no problem with observing a channeller, or any psychic for that matter… but the purpose of any one’s teachings has to be held to the highest examination and determination of worth.
Well Put there Kathy!

I agree with everything you say.

There is so much Manipulation/Mind Games/Control being done by lower astral or by higher negative beings who control~order the lower astral to do their 'dirty works' its just mindblowing unbelievable how much goes on!

To me anyone who 'Worships' anyone or thing, makes me go 'Hmmmmm' big time. We have already seen well enough on our planet what Worshipping creates.

Also IMO, Ashtar Command was infiltrated years ago, by the dark ones, as this Ashtar Command was a computer like/type program of teaching and learning that could only be accessed when a person reached a certain frequency/vibration.
Of course the Dark Ones dont want 'truth and knowledge' to be learnt by those who are beginning to awake or are awaken, as it would only lead to the quicker downfall of them.
So they as usual, just as they did, with True Freemasonry infiltrated and SUBTLEY over time changed things to their 'wants/ways'.

Opal
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

There is no gfl!!!!!!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote