Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default If you're dissillusioned, read this!

I have read thread after thread about peoples' disillusionment with this forum because of false prophesies and/or negativity. It is all about interpretation folks.

Five people standing at an intersection watching a car accident will come up with 5 slightly different views. That is why it is best to read and research extensively and take away from it YOUR OWN view.

It does not trouble me in the least bit that their are different views/beliefs expressed here. I know that some folks opinions are tempered by organized religion (Bill Deagle, William Cooper, Bill Schneobelen, etc) Hell, in the case of Schneobelen, he started out Christian and then joined every new age church and cult known to man on his way to becoming a high druid priest and warlock. Sounds like a guy desperate for SOMEONE ELSES truth, huh?

Surprise. surprise! When Schneobelen got out of his santanic blood cult, it took being "saved" as a born again Cristian...go figure. Se what I am saying here? Some people NEVER trust themselves to discern information for themselves and distill it down to a world view which works for them, so they put their trust in seers, gurus, masters, priests and popes. If their kids get molested, their life savings are stolen, etc. because of this blind faith in dogma, oh well, they probably think they are not worthy of true enlightenment anyway.

Some insiders are very secular and scientific in their approach. Phil Schnieder comes to mind, as well as Richard Hoagland. An then there are those who come from a very "new agey" perspective like David Wilcock and Michael St. Clair.

There are many here who are self appointed gurus, prophets, what have you, who in my personal opinion are quacks in search of their 15 minutes of fame. Unless we each as individuals change from within, this is precisely how human kind stratifies: into the priest, master, guru (CONTROLLER) and the laity, pupil, underling (CONTROLLED).

I study not just the the actual facts discussed, I study THE SPEAKER.

I WISH EVERYONE WOULD WAKE UP AND TRUST THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN INNER COMPASS. I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THIS "AVALON IS A DISINFORMATION SITE" B. S.

If you don't trust yourself on your own personal journey there is a church, synagogue, temple, ashram, on just about every street corner... join up.

As far as the information contained in this site; it is only as gloomy and depressing as WE OURSELVES make it. I have know this "system" was broken for a while, and I am bowing out before it totally implodes on itself. If nothing noteworthy happens, at least I will be living a self-sufficient life of MY OWN choosing, not working for "the man" and filling the coffers of the global elite. This will only rob the CONTROLLERS of a tiny bit of their power, but... the more people who join this movement toward sovereignty the less power "they" will have to wield. I long for the day when the emperor HAS TO become aware he is buck naked!!!

PEACE OUT!
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you're dissillusioned, read this!

Good post! The truth is IN there somewhere!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Like the angle unloadedgun.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
historycircus

Well said - those who bemoan the lack of philosophical uniformity on this site are sort of missing the point. Knowledge is generated by the synthesis of the disparate, not cataloging the same.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Unloadedgunn!

Well said... I agree totally - "think for youself, does it may sense to you?" - There is nothing wrong with being expansive and allowing all to speak and even allowing yourself to consider..... IF you maintain your own compass, discernment, and use your "grey matter".

To be honest.. that is the greatest gift we could ever give our children "To think for themselves"

I enjoy this website, it is a great place for people to come together, share thoughts and ideas (from concrete and astute to wild and esoteric) - this community is self-policing, there is something in it for everyone! Besides, conflict can lead to resolution - you cannot consider an idea if the idea is never proposed.....

Oy!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #6
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi unloadedgunn, great post.

Each of us has to take what fits their own personal values and filter data from the multiple sources of info.

By sources of info, i'm talking about the individuals who are genuinely trying to help us raise our awareness, whether or not we agree with their point of view, background and stuff.

Change is coming from within !!!

take care.
salute
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Long rants are pants
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #8
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the (mostly) positive feedback. Some folks have a hard time, it seems with critical thinking. All good things take time.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, great post.

If you think this has become a disinfo site, if you have a problem finding true information here, then you can't do research, and if you can't do some research, you can't find the truth. If you think it is even possible to make a forum where ALL people will post only true information, then you are insane. If you think you can make a better forum, go make one.

The Emerald Tablet says "You separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, gently with great industry." So do it, take what you find valuable and leave the rest. It shouldn't be too hard.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Some people want to be spoon fed the future and spit the dummy when something doesnt happen. Even if they were specifically told they wouldnt be aware of it if it did
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Oh the irony! Dissillusionment is exactly what we need - think about it

Truth is a pathless land. There are as many routes to the truth as there are seekers of it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #12
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Good post,
ive been bummed that there are so many in the forums that act like the very "sheeple" they decry (for that matter i dont like that term, its a judgemental slag off)

anyhow, youve brought up a good point, in my naivete i assumed people attracted to this forum were critical thinkers, which in truth very few here are.

the whole oct 14 thing seemed amazing that people would rely on one australian lady to get all worked up.

id like to tell everyone NO ONE PERSON knows the truth, not one channeler has all the facts, and not one "prophecy" will be a certainty.

people should really USE discernment, for instance HPH gave the oct 7th date quite a while ago, in addition to "hawkeye" at project camelot saying the first 10 days in OCT the financial collapse would start. then bill deagle says the 7th...heres the deal theres all kinds of info "channelers" can read before they have their visions that could influence their dreams or they could wholey fabricate them.

people jumped all over deagle about nukes on the 7th, which just goes to show you people arent really listening, he never said that. personally im not sure about him, who knows? HPH seems relatively accurate, and wilcock and st clair do as well, and guess what they pretty much ALL say different things.

the point is to listen and put together your own truth and use your intuition and discernment. personally i try and take as much of a scientific logical approach to all the conflicting data we get here at avalon and then inject a heavy amount of intuition concerning the people giving the info and looking into their backround and if they even "vibe" with me concerning their personality.

for instance as well, miriam delicado seemed good intentioned but WAYYY off for me, eventhough bill and kerry said it was one of the most important interviews, then later st clair had mentioned in a thread that she was clearly the victim of mind control (greys/black ops-who knows) the community as a whole was very split on her, which i was thankful to see not everyone accepted it hook line and sinker just because they were told how important it was.

the point is again, pretend your sherlock holmes and try and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. never take anyones word as absloute truth, especially in a realm frought with disinfo, mind control and various agendas.

were discussing the most groundbreaking, secretive, paradigm shifting ideas on the planet as we know it, if you think its going to be easy to "get it" or your going to be spoon fed the truth then your going to be in for a whirlwind of dissapointment and confusion.

take whatever resonates with you and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and try to find EVERY point of view and WHY those views exist and WHO is saying what and what , if any agenda could be had in making you think what theyre saying is true.

there are posters here who have not seen every camelot video, much less looked into HARRP the illuminati, the secret space program, underground bases, MILABS, PLF's, MK ultra, montauk project, atlantean history and a myriad of other topics many people here are already familiar with.

i didnt know about ANY of this until i heard an edgar mitchell radio interview in July.

ive spent 5-8 hours EVERY DAY looking into this since that time and have bought numerous books about these topics and i STILL only grasp a small part of the whole picture.

again my advice to everyone who doesnt already know at avalon is: use discernment, use your investigative skills, and dont follow anyone follow your own nature and intuition. do the work, dont wait for one source to give you all the answers.

allrighty
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #13
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
Good post,
ive been bummed that there are so many in the forums that act like the very "sheeple" they decry (for that matter i dont like that term, its a judgemental slag off)

anyhow, youve brought up a good point, in my naivete i assumed people attracted to this forum were critical thinkers, which in truth very few here are.

the whole oct 14 thing seemed amazing that people would rely on one australian lady to get all worked up.

id like to tell everyone NO ONE PERSON knows the truth, not one channeler has all the facts, and not one "prophecy" will be a certainty.

people should really USE discernment, for instance HPH gave the oct 7th date quite a while ago, in addition to "hawkeye" at project camelot saying the first 10 days in OCT the financial collapse would start. then bill deagle says the 7th...heres the deal theres all kinds of info "channelers" can read before they have their visions that could influence their dreams or they could wholey fabricate them.

people jumped all over deagle about nukes on the 7th, which just goes to show you people arent really listening, he never said that. personally im not sure about him, who knows? HPH seems relatively accurate, and wilcock and st clair do as well, and guess what they pretty much ALL say different things.

the point is to listen and put together your own truth and use your intuition and discernment. personally i try and take as much of a scientific logical approach to all the conflicting data we get here at avalon and then inject a heavy amount of intuition concerning the people giving the info and looking into their backround and if they even "vibe" with me concerning their personality.

for instance as well, miriam delicado seemed good intentioned but WAYYY off for me, eventhough bill and kerry said it was one of the most important interviews, then later st clair had mentioned in a thread that she was clearly the victim of mind control (greys/black ops-who knows) the community as a whole was very split on her, which i was thankful to see not everyone accepted it hook line and sinker just because they were told how important it was.

the point is again, pretend your sherlock holmes and try and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. never take anyones word as absloute truth, especially in a realm frought with disinfo, mind control and various agendas.

were discussing the most groundbreaking, secretive, paradigm shifting ideas on the planet as we know it, if you think its going to be easy to "get it" or your going to be spoon fed the truth then your going to be in for a whirlwind of dissapointment and confusion.

take whatever resonates with you and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and try to find EVERY point of view and WHY those views exist and WHO is saying what and what , if any agenda could be had in making you think what theyre saying is true.

there are posters here who have not seen every camelot video, much less looked into HARRP the illuminati, the secret space program, underground bases, MILABS, PLF's, MK ultra, montauk project, atlantean history and a myriad of other topics many people here are already familiar with.

i didnt know about ANY of this until i heard an edgar mitchell radio interview in July.

ive spent 5-8 hours EVERY DAY looking into this since that time and have bought numerous books about these topics and i STILL only grasp a small part of the whole picture.

again my advice to everyone who doesnt already know at avalon is: use discernment, use your investigative skills, and dont follow anyone follow your own nature and intuition. do the work, dont wait for one source to give you all the answers.

allrighty
Hear Hear!
or
HERE HERE!
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #14
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: If you're dissillusioned, read this!

Quote:

people should really USE discernment, for instance HPH gave ......

....for instance as well, miriam delicado seemed good intentioned but WAYYY off for me, eventhough bill and kerry said it was one of the most important interviews, then later st clair had mentioned in a thread that she was clearly the victim of mind control (greys/black ops-who knows) the community as a whole was very split on her, which i was thankful to see not everyone accepted it hook line and sinker just because they were told how important it was.

....the point is again, pretend your sherlock holmes and try and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. never take anyones word as absloute truth, especially in a realm frought with disinfo, mind control and various agendas.

allrighty

Hi Clark, talk about DISCERNEMENT, that was the call i made in my thread : 'Space Brothers and Sisters ....':

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4993

I thought it was important to bring back on the table The Allies of Humanity
because it seemed to me that this stuff is relevant.

On the 2nd part i raised my concerns about some 'flaws' i felt in Miriam Delicado's testimony, and i crushed a big toe.
I will read on more of their stuff and i plan to set up a new thread regarding 'the Allies' soon.

There is an overwhelming number of people attracted to junk stuff like Oct 14 S**T inc....
I am so glad tomorrow is Oct 15, show will go on, and people will stick their numbed attention to something else....
....i hope.

Finally, don't know where that Oct 14th Craze comes from, I'm so sick of it. One thing is sure, there probably is an agenda, to at least, prepare people's awareness to the presence of ETs.
On a larger scale, more people getting aware of the UFO thing, they were even talking about it on a local newspaper,
here in the Laurentides !!!!
No kidding !

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-15-2008 at 01:56 AM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #15
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good post,

allrighty

Spot On - clarkkent - It is all out there - this forum has opened my mind even more - One of the biggest obstacles is that we need to learn more about who we are. The human body is a tiny part of it - what makes us tick - the hidden knowlege, eg function of pineal gland, where our mind actually is, etc, etc. The one's who know will always have the upper hand because they know that we don't know ! know what I mean ? it is obvious that many here do not. Not that I do either, still learning.... Get my drift !!
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote