Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Have You see the Bright Heavenly body in the sky?

Everyone says it is Venus. But I do not think so. I know others here have seen it. If it is Venus it should not be visible in March. I am surprised no one has made a post on it. There are reports from around the world. It is visible in the evening from before sunset to about 20:00.

According to Share International it is the teacher Maitreya coming to teach mankind.

http://www.share-international.org/index.htm

What I am seeing in the sky is so bright and beautiful. And I am a planet star watcher and this blows everything I have ever seen away. It is in the south west sky. I even seen it through clouds the other night.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have You see the Bright Heavenly body in the sky?

I did notice a "star" that was way too bright. I mean really bright. It was very beautiful to look at. What is it?
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Maitreya, my foot!
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I have seen this as well...

It has been the brightest that I have seen for years!!! And yes I have been led to believe its Venus... But I have never seen it so bright!!!

Can someone confirm here that it is Venus...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Maitreya, my foot!
Why not? There are plenty of other avatars on this planet why not have another, higher up, one ?

Can this object in the sky be seen in Australia? I tried looking but its cloudy today.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

You can't miss it, it is so bright even visible in the daylight hours. I first spotted on January 10th. it was very dull then. I grows in intensity each day. I can't keep my eye's off it. My girl Alexis Loves to look at it with me. It is quite a sight to behold.

Peace
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Why not? There are plenty of other avatars on this planet why not have another, higher up, one ?

A..
Check out Benjamin Creme and SHARE if you like. I can provide a little background info later.

Yes, this bright object is most likely Venus. Several times it has amazed and suprised us with its brilliance!
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Check out Benjamin Creme and SHARE if you like. I can provide a little background info later.

Yes, this bright object is most likely Venus. Several times it has amazed and suprised us with its brilliance!
I saw Benjamin Creme in the flesh in London in the early 1990's. A very interesting presentation - and the blessing from Maitreya was very real - I felt it.

He even answered one of my questions. After that I used to get Share International for while too. My path took me away from the SI stuff (via the Law Of One and the Ra Material) though I still visit their website albeit infrequently.

That man is quite amazing - still going at it after all this time.

The star has me puzzled. He has been talking about the Maitreya and the Day of Declaration for some time now, and you'd think that overlooking a small detail like this star was avoidable

I watch with interest.

If this is the real deal, then the forces of darkness are truly beaten.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-09-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maitreya, my foot!
I know very little about share international but I found it on a search about the bright body in our sky. I do not judge anyone's information because it all come's from the one source. I never consider the dark side. You have to invite it in.

I feel it's brightness is there to teach us something.

Peace
Old 02-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I saw Benjamin Creme in the flesh in London in the early 1990's. A very interesting presentation - and the blessing from Maitreya was very real - I felt it.

He even answered one of my questions. After that I used to get Share International for while too. My path took me away from the SI stuff (via the Law Of One and the Ra Material) though I still visit their website albeit infrequently.

That man is quite amazing - still going at it after all this time.

The star has me puzzled. He has been talking about the Maitreya and the Day of Declaration for some time now, and you'd think that overlooking a small detail like this star was avoidable

I watch with interest.

If this is the real deal, then the forces of darkness are truly beaten.

A..
This is all new to me. Care to elaborate?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
Egg
Banned

It is Venus.

Get yourself a copy of stellarium software (free, just google it) and load it up and see for yourselves. Venus, and if you look due south in the UK at three pm today and is clear, you may just be able to make it out with the eye.

Venus, 100% certain absolute, its venus.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Venus in the west at this time of year.

http://blogs.fayobserver.com/backyar...unday-evening/

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/top-10/sky-events-2009/
Venus is getting closer to earth each day...
7. Venus Closes in on Earth - March 27

At the end of March, Venus passes from the evening sky into the morning sky -- ending several months as an "evening star" and beginning several months as a "morning star."

Along the way it passes between us and the sun, coming as close to Earth as any planet can (an "inferior conjunction" that happens every 580 days or so).A cautiously-aimed telescope can pick out Venus in the daytime as an ultra-thin crescent sitting just above the sun, a rare and memorable sight.

Venus is center stage

By Johnny Horne
Photo editor
Right now, it gleams high in our southwestern sky at dusk.

Four hundred years ago, Galileo pointed his crude telescope its way and saw it undergo phases just like the moon.

That object is Venus, the second planet from the sun.

It ranks as the second brightest object in our night sky, surpassed only by the moon. It’s so bright it can be seen in broad daylight, and it can even cast a noticeable shadow at night. It will be about as bright as it ever gets in early February.

Tonight, if skies clear, you’ll find Venus to the upper left of the crescent moon. Friday night, Venus will hang below the moon.

One reason Venus shines so brightly in our skies is because it is covered with an unbroken layer of clouds. These clouds are great reflectors of sunlight. That, combined with the fact that Venus is the closest planet to us, makes for a dazzlingly brilliant object.

On clear afternoons in the coming weeks, you may be able to spot Venus using your eyes alone well before sunset.

Venus is undergoing its most dramatic phase change in the coming weeks; you’ll need a telescope — even a small one — to see it. Venus is an interesting object to observe regularly through a telescope, especially between now and mid-March.

Venus and Mercury are “inner” planets whose orbits lie totally within the orbit of the earth. Because of this, we see them undergo phases as various portions of their sunlit and shadowed areas turn toward us while they move around the sun. Venus takes 224 days to circle the sun once.

Right now, a view through a telescope shows Venus as a little less than half sunlit with a 42 percent sunlit face. By early March, it will appear slimmer, with only about a 13 percent sunlit crescent. But as its phase shrinks, the apparent diameter of Venus will grow. That’s because Venus is moving closer to us as it swings between the earth and the sun. Because Venus is an inner planet, we will always see it in the general direction of the sun. We’ll never see Venus rising in the east as the sun sets in the west; earth is never between Venus and the sun. It is about as far from the sun in the sky right now as it can be, with an angle of about 46 degrees separating Venus and the sun. Venus will reach its greatest brilliancy of its 2009 evening sky appearance on Feb. 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON THE WEB

Read Johnny's blog

PHOTO SLIDE SHOW

Astronomical images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One physical characteristic of Venus that differs from the other known planets is that it’s almost exactly the same size as Earth. But the thick, cloudy Venusian atmosphere traps sunlight in a ramped up greenhouse effect. This sends temperatures on the rocky surface soaring to some 900 degrees, or about twice as hot as a household oven.

Venus in the park
You can check out Venus through a telescope on Feb. 6 at Lake Rim Park, weather permitting.

As part of the 2009 International Year of Astronomy, the Fayetteville/ Cumberland County Parks and Recreation Department and the Sandhills Astronomical Society are holding a series of monthly public telescope viewings of objects in the evening sky. This, the International Year of Astronomy, marks 400 years since the first telescope observations of the sky by Galileo in 1609.

The next event is March 6 at Kiwanis Park on Fort Bragg Road. The sessions are free, but prior registration is required with the parks department. The events are limited to 50 people ages 8 and older. Call the parks department at 433-1579 to register if you would like to attend the February session.

Clear skies are needed for the sessions, so a given session is canceled with no makeup date for that month if skies are cloudy.

Check the Backyard Universe blog at blogs.fayobserver.com/ backyarduniverse for more on the observing sessions and whether weather conditions are good on Feb. 6.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 02-09-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #13
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

OK, then why is so bright this time around? I have had my head pointed up all my life and watched Venus but it seems so much brighter now.

Peace
Old 02-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This is the venus 8 year transit that takes place every, i believe 243 years. Its actually making a pentagonal design and will end in June 2012 . This COULD definitely be the day of Pentacost and fire, when humanity speaks in an unknown tongue,a new story so to speak. We are in for a glorious ride.

<< Revelation 22 >> The master number
King James Bible

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

sorry..
but it is DEFINITELY Venus!!

Im out there every night with the telescope staring at it and taking pictures of it..

Seriously.. it IS Venus! lol

Speculate all you want.....

but it's silly.... anyone with a small amount of astronomical knowledge...

knows 100% without doubt.. that this "bright thing" is Venus.

enjoy her. She is beautiful!

p.s.. anyone who is so dead set on this not being Venus...

all it stakes is a set of good binoculars or decent telescope...

then this sillyness would stop. lol

<3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

What sillyness are you referring to?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

the sillyness Im referring to...

is people trying to make things something other than what they really are.

There is enough speculation , and there are enough REAL things to focus on...
rather than pretending Venus is not Venus,
simply becasue it would be more interesting to some people.

Sorry to break some of your hearts...

But I guarantee , with no doubt whatsoever that this is indeed Venus.

If you people do the research .. (simple research) for yourselves...
You to, will know .

Yea, there are aliens, yeah there are spaceships with aliens controlling them..
indeed there are..
But Venus is not a spaceship or any other "weird" thing that isnt supposed to be there.

it is Venus. lol

this is just silly. sorry.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #18
Egg
Banned

http://www.stellarium.org/

This is FREE! software and the best ever for amateur astronomers to use as they scan the skies. A massive file on heavenly bodies, and it includes galaxies and nebula for those budding 'scope owners amongst us.

Its Venus as i said earlier, and this software will prove that to you.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yep, great program!!
i use it almost every night!

thanks for the post Egg.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #20
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11, any chance of posting a picture of it. Venus as I believed it was can be seen brightly from my garden but I donot have a telescope.

Thanks

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Ammit,
Sure bro...

This is her....

I used MS paint to zoom the image in by apprx. 35%.
( first upload failed..i just had to resize it to be able to upload )

But We clearly see.. it is Venus.

If you want to see the scope used.. there are pics of it in one of my albums.

Blessings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Venus,2,8,09, cropped,resized.JPG (4.1 KB, 87 views)
Old 02-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

also.. please do check out that Stellarium program.

That will end this Venus being a "spaceship" or "something not natural" speculation. lol

Peace
Old 02-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #24
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Good day all

I was working in prince rupert 3rd and 4th week of jan 09. From about 7-10 one evening, venus had a halo and seemed to pulse. On that night it was a heavenly body if ever I saw one. Could'nt take my eyes away. Saw a green astroid and a red astroid that night to. Makes me want to build a telescope on my roof. Nice pic Orion11.
Lot of moon halos lately to,full moon tonight i think
thanx for post
peace,love squared to the power of infinity........kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen Venus near the moon a few times. At first, I thought it was odd but a voice inside me assured me that it is Venus.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote