Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:39 PM   #26
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I'm so confused about 2012

I also loved good food good wine ,planing cards with friends and family
solitude in nature ,music and good books and could go on
enjoying those passions probably not ready to let it go of them even
when 100 years old .but then something happened during one meditation
I experienced being Sun radiating ,outpouring tremendous amounts of love
and light i come back sobbing and crying and now can not wait till this is over .

in the mean time praing every day that humanity wake up from the dream
so those on higher dimensions don't have to shake us up to hard
I wish gentle wake up call would suffice .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:48 PM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
I also loved good food good wine ,planing cards with friends and family
solitude in nature ,music and good books and could go on
enjoying those passions probably not ready to let it go of them even
when 100 years old .but then something happened during one meditation
I experienced being Sun radiating ,outpouring tremendous amounts of love
and light i come back sobbing and crying and now can not wait till this is over .

in the mean time praing every day that humanity wake up from the dream
so those on higher dimensions don't have to shake us up to hard
I wish gentle wake up call would suffice .
once we have had a taste of what truly is real ... nothing of what is illusion even comes close ...

a gentle day to everyone ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #28
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

We need to get rid of three things for this planet to evolve peacefully. These three things are money, religion, and politics. Until we become independent of money, believe in ourselves as a whole, as one, and be one with nature, and become self governing this planet will never evolve to the next level.

1. Money means materialistic things, which should be last on the list, and money brings wars due to greed and opportunity.

2.Religion has killed more people than all the wars put together and is a brainwashing institution.

3. Politics turns us into sheep and follow those who are in charge, when no group should be in charge, we should be in charge of ourselves and be responsible for ourselves and our actions which we aren't ready to do yet because our level of spirituality is not there yet, not to mention how many wars are due to political BS.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #29
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

what you resist persist
we can not get rid of anything ,the state of this planet reflects
our state of collective consciousness with one belief playing major
role " that we are separate from each other and universe "
only if we believe that to be true the masses can be controlled
economically and consequently politically by elites ,and only if elites
believe the same they can conceive and execute those plans of population control (wars famine disses ) not knowing they are doing it to themself
inspired by higher densities STS .

so once the wisdom that we are One is accepted by all everythig else
(economical exploitation ,violence ) will disappear like bad dream
which it is .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:40 PM   #30
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey Carol, by the way, if you read Carl Johan Calleman's "The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness", you will have missed the boat if you wait till 2012....it apparently sails with all its enlightened souls on 28th October 2011......

Gather up the garden furniture now!!

Atb, Piers
I saw his presentation so am aware of the October date. I would want to take all our animals.. the chickens, horses, dog, cats.. because I would want them to be well cared for and not abandoned.

The galactive wave will transform consciousness as it ushers in the golden age. The key is what does one do once enlightened? Even the buddist story is to chop wood, carry water and take care of one's rice bowl.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #31
EpiphaMe

This is "innocence"... Carol, expressing your vulnerability, confusion, humility.... of what might be, to profess it out loud. Myself? Having read other's works, from all angles for a long time... I realized that all I can do is trust the process of life. Next thought is "do the next right thing"... but know what? The simple reality is that we don't always do what is best & right for ourselves... most of us, including myself, sometimes grope thru the day trying not to think too much.

I love bread & butter as much as anyone, but some days it's a chore having to decide what to eat... it's a time consuming matter feeding & dressing this body each & every day.... I mean, to eat right takes planning.

What's it all about Alfie??? Who really knows? One professes this, another that... they are all beliefs along w/incredible exposures.... blah blah, I can become as overwhelmed as the next guy! But I do love the entertainment value....is why I check in here along w/chancing across some deeper insight.

Meanwhile, I love to learn & can't stop LOOKING in at things... I marvel at the brilliance of other people! And I too, realize how lost & ignorant we all are at times!

I think that many are confused for good reason... and that it's a prompt to recognize just how grounded you are, what your convictions & values are... to differentiate between what you KNOW and what you BELIEVE...the latter will get you in trouble for it is static, not dynamic. The question might be: IS there an Actuality vs Reality? I see a differentiation.

I've always been sort of ****** off at "god" since a small child, ONLY because I thought it was a chitty thing that we have to die in this life which IS a mystery. Truly I don't think it's worth it to live a snapshot life seeing how time just flies... and then to face the reality that you will die, hmmm... in this time, either by heart disease, cancer, war, starvation, etc... you get my drift.. it isn't a pleasant ending here.

What has my 'goat' is the deceptive nature of this life... we have surely been lied to, that is a FACT... and bottom line, even w/technology, internet, etc... we are left feeling utterly responsible (& well we are!)...because we didn't get to the bottom of things fast enough... AND, not only that, but it seems (the conspiracy threads, the "insiders" et al) it's not even Possible to get to the bottom of things.. there is NO way anymore to verify anything!!!

THUS I'm left w/trusting the process of life, be that what it is... that is where I am... I surrender to the process of life and it's quite satisfying to do so, meanwhile I utililize best I can what it is that I think I know.

As a young person, I noticed that the elder ones looked sad and worn out, now I'm approaching 57 and I'm beginning to look that way .... know why??? because Life seems so serious and I'm just as confused as you are Carol. I think as women, we carry the burden of the world sometimes.

I'm pretty sure it's hardwired into us to fear the ultimate demise... that of LOSS, Bodily Death... however, this loss also points out the value of not having attachments.... but our minds? our souls? we do not want to lose what we've learned...

I try to stay away from beliefs... I do regret, however, that I did not heed the message to invest and live more self reliant, off the grid, solar power etc... but, then again, I lived paycheck to paycheck just as most do... to survive.

It's a terrible vulnerability Carol... so, I do HEAR you...

It's a beautiful day today, even after a severe ice storm here in NW Arkansas... the sun melted everthing, the deer are outside the window, dinner is cooking thanks to the generator... and the forest looks devastated... so many trees crashed all around our home, but not one hit the house... amazing as it's probably the worst ice storm in 30 yrs.

Heartfelts
Old 02-01-2009, 02:44 AM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for your thoughts EpiphaMe.

Having seen and experienced the other side consciously it does have its lure and for a long time I would have preferred to be there then here. Then a decision was made to stay and help the ones I love. So being here, staying is really an act of self-sacrifice at a deep spiritual level. I had a vision.. saw the future of what would happen to my family if I were not here. It became clear to me that irrespective of my personal self-centered feelings, there were other past life considerations to take into account with this life. We adopted a child who is now 12 and she is no where near ready for any type of transition.

I'm also aware that if my husband was not here I would be ready to go in a heart beat only because life would seem so overwhelmingly for just one person to do what we do as a team. Yet, what others don't know is just how many peoples lives are affected by the work he does and the many past life commitments he made this time to help others during their transitions. We are a team, partners, soul mates. Our lives are much bigger then who we are as individuals and our commitment to others goes beyond our own personal desires. It is because we are together that our personal journey is much easier.. even though we do have our own individual challenges which must be dealt with sharing the load with another makes it fun for the most part.

Yet, I will share another experience. There was an ET contact once where hive mind was experienced. It really was quite amazing and one never feels alone when connected at this particular level with this particular group. However, it also became evident that this particular group did not know Divine Christ Consciousness and connectedness that can be experienced throughout the core of ones beingness. As much as I truly enjoyed the "hive" connection.. I wanted to be back in my own psyche space with myself. I truly am enjoying this experience of individuality as it is also unique and quite fulfilling in its own way. As my inner core is at peace, for the most part this experience of ones own conscious awareness is satisfying and feeds another different type of inner need and desire.

I been making observations about other's energy these past many months. For instance, this one person I observed was very angry and his energy created much chaos for many people. His negative energy was like a bad virus affecting many people and then those people's families. Energy.. toxic or healing. It is a choice after all.

So back to my confusion. I was thinking about how on one hand we are preparing for an off-grid living condition as a very possible situation with future sun activity. And then I was thinking of the different meditation experiments where we work as one to alter the future. I was also thinking of the galactic wave . And then I was thinking of how perfect a day it was weather wise and energy wise yesterday and just how grateful I was for this life and these experiences.

I was so enjoying what is was to be an individual just being productive and getting stuff done.. particularly sitting on the mower and mowing 4 acres with the air, the clouds and the beauty all around. It truly was a perfect moment in time and something to relish. I will take these experience back with me to the other side and share with my mates who stayed behind as after all, it is my sense that we are the Davy Crocket souls experiencing life on this earth.

My dilemma had more to do with wondering if I truly wanted to leave, "forever" this dimension and the gifts it offers.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:02 AM   #33
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: I'm so confused about 2012

If you want my opinion Carol I think its all POPPYCOCK!!

The idea is that you've got all these Souls...some already dead, some still alive. The dead ones (Souls that is) are advised that they better Hang Out (until 2012) before they go down the tunnel of Light as the Dark Ones are trying to trap them so that they don't get the benefit of the Super Galactic Cosmic Wash whereas the ones that are still alive get bumped off exactly at the time when the Superwave hits Earth. So all these Souls (who are hanging out) are extraordinarly lucky as Lo and Behold a window opens in the Cosmic fabric of time and Everyone gets to step through the Exit (except those who have decided to choose Hell on Earth for another lifetime) into a transcendent consciousness of Being and Oneness. All of these Souls are advised they better do it now or they will have to wait another 26,000 years.
I have never heard such a load of "Crock" in my Life!!

Can you imagine the Creator proposing this scenario for Mankind?

I'd say Carol don't worry...everything will turn out the way it is meant to be...and as for your chance of a Lifetime albeit 26,000 years...Poppycock!!
The only thing that is important is that you have left Love in the Hearts of those who remember you.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:52 AM   #34
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

According to the Vedas, which I began reading back in the 70s we are nearing the end of the Kali Yuga phase of creation. Each of the four phases are representative of the legs of an elephant and this age is representative of the last leg standing until the golden age is ushered in, an age of great spiritual enlightenment where all four legs are once again planted.

"According to the Hindu tradition of cosmology, we are now nearing
the end of the Kali Yuga (the Age of Iron) which is the final and
most negative of four evolutionary Yugic cycles.

Each Yuga is like the season of a super-cosmic year, even greater
than the cosmic year of the precession of the equinoxes. When the
Earth came into its current phase of manifestation and the first
Yuga began ('Satya' Yuga, meaning 'Purity') humanity was barely
removed from its original state of God-like innocence. This was
the original Golden Age. As time progressed the planet underwent
the influence of a negative descending spiral, and the quality of
life in each successive Yuga became further and further removed
from the knowledge of truth and natural Law (in other words,
'Reality'). In the second, Treta Yuga (Silver Age) spiritual
awareness decreased by one fourth and by the time of Dvapara Yuga
(Copper Age) negativity had a 50% holding. In the Kali Yuga the
vibration has become pretty murky and humanity is labouring
against heavy odds. Righteousness (right-use-ness) has diminished
to scant one fourth of its original strength. Throughout our
current history we have created and been assailed by all the evils
of Pandora's box. No wonder the human race is having such a
difficult time. But the turning point has now arrived, and the
dawn once more sheds its light on a confused and ignorant planet.

The Vishnu Purana, one of the oldest sacred texts of India says
about the Kali Yuga, "The leaders who rule over the Earth will be
violent and seize the goods of their subjects... Those with
possessions will abandon agriculture and commerce and will live as
servants, that is, following various possessions. The leaders,
with the excuses of fiscal need, will rob and despoil their
subjects and take away private property. Moral values and the rule
of the law will lessen from day to day until the world will be
completely perverted and agnosticism will gain the day among men."

There are many other references to this division of time. For
instance, in the Bible, Nebuchandnezzar's dream (Daniel 2:31-45)
was of a bright and terrible image with a head of finest gold,
chest of silver, hips of brass and legs of iron. The feet and toes
were of iron mixed with clay. This image was destroyed by stone,
unmade by human hands, which crushed the feet to dust and the
pieces blew away in the wind. Although Daniel the prophet
interpreted the various metals as the world empires which
succeeded Babylon, the dream also has a more cosmic meaning. It
represents the great yugas. The iron legs are the Iron Age or Kali
Yuga which deteriorates at the end of its cycle into the present
unstable civilisation symbolised by the feet of iron and clay. The
prophet interpreted the stone as the true kingdom of God which
would replace the other civilisations as the real and lasting
Kingdom.

THE END OF A WORLD

This end only appears to be the "end of the world," without any
reservation or specification of any kind, to those who see nothing
beyond the limits of this particular cycle; a very excusable error
of perspective it is true, but one that has nonetheless some
regrettable consequences in the excessive and unjustified terrors
to which it gives rise in people who are not sufficiently detached
from terrestrial existence; and naturally they are the very people
who form this erroneous conception most easily, just because of
the narrowness of their point of view. ...the end now under
consideration is undeniably of considerably greater importance
than many other, for it is the end of a whole Manvantara, and so
of the temporal existence of what may rightly be called a
humanity, but this, it must be said once more, in no way implies
that it is the end of the terrestrial world itself, because,
through the "reinstatement" that takes place at the final instant,
this end will itself immediately become the beginning of another
Manvantara...if one does not stop short of the most profound order
of reality, it can be said in all truth the "end of a world" never
is and never can be anything but the end of an illusion."

Excerpted from Rene Guenon's The Reign of Quantity and The Signs of the
Times.

3rd dimension consists of a world experience of parallel dichotomies where one is given a choices when faced with various situations. These choices shapes ones life and experiences. To live during Kali Yuga is a tremendous opportunity for spiritual growth and development as one is immersed in a sea of negativity given the level of corruption that surrounds one on a day-to-day basis. If one chooses wisely, indeed, by wise choices, there is an opportunity for the soul to progress to higher dimensions and perhaps into this other multi-verse. Who is to say how the Spiritual Masters operate at these levels and who is to say what is true or what is not true when it comes to dealing with elements that transcend the average ego and its attachments to what is known and what is of the third dimension. After all, the ego is a 3rd dimension construct necessary for interfacing with the basic nature of duality. Those who have had the experiences of transcending duality and actuality experiencing conscious awareness in other spiritual dimensions know from first hand personal experience that the duality paradigm collapses in these upper spiritual levels.

The galactic wave is an event that has been written about in ancient texts and it tells of changes to human consciousness and the earth as the result of its influence. We can read and attempt to interpret ancient texts and scriptures to sort out what is on the horizon, yet like the allegory of those who dwell in the cave, and the person who escaped and came back to tell the tale of a world in sunlight and under a night sky was ridiculed and chastised. Those who have always lived in the cave can only guess what this new environment might be and to imagine something more often times is very frightening as often times folks don't like change.

To be confused about 2012 is understandable as there is a lot of data surfacing now from a variety of sources attempting to explain what this transition is really about. However, the ETs, which are here to help perhaps may have a greater insight into this horizon event then those of us who are ignorant and uninspired, may have a much more comprehensive view of what is to come then most.

From my observations, most folks operated from belief, as compared to real experience, as real expereince often takes years and years to get under one's belt in a single life. Yet we know, scientific fact these days, that cellular memory exists which stretches back lifetimes and this information can be accessed through past-life regression. Having had one patient who came in for therapy with a phobia which was triggered by some police self-defense training when anyone when for her throat, she would become hysterical. She had no history of trauma in this life and couldn't sort out for herself what was going on. In doing hypnosis with her she was asked to go back to the beginning of this fear and to describe where she was and what happened. She was in another life and had been strangled by a lover when she told him she was pregnant. During the hypnosis session she became extremely despondent and was weeping. After the session she never again experienced the irrational fear she had while training and that releasing the memory freed her of some emotional trauma that was carried over from this other life. This case is just one of many... the others being documented by qualified medical people who are also trained in hypnosis and who do past-life regression therapy.

I bring this up to illustrate the eternal journey of the soul and how one goes from one life to the next sometimes carrying baggage to be dealt which in the current life... or not.

I also bring this up to illustrate that there are elements to the working of spiritual growth and development that is known to only a handful of spiritual Masters, if that many at all. We know this galactic wave is coming but we do not know how it will manifest itself in this age. We also know that thought are things and that by learning how to control our thoughts we can both shape our destiny and the destiny of this planet. We also know that by combining our collective energy we can affect outcomes... both in the past and in the future.. this too has been scientifically proven. Therefore, the efforts for spiritual growth at this time are greatly enhanced and our own personal striving is noted at multiple seen and unseen levels.

You may want to read Dr. Charles Tramont new book. He received his M.D. at New York Medical College in 1962 and had a successful career of thirty-two years. In addition to his prominent medical career, he also achieved the rank of Colonel in the United States Air Force, serving in the Vietnam War and Operation Desert Storm. At present, Dr. Tramont devotes his life to the research and practice of healing through hypnotherapy. www.hypnoregression.com

He did an excellent job describing some of the medical testimony pertaining to cellular memory and he also sited some very interesting cases of split souls, walk ins, ETs and such. If one is choosing to becoming educated on this topic it helps to get information from a very down to earth credible source.

Poppycock. I think not.

However, like many who have been studying this area of research over the years, as time goes by more questions are raised then answered. One is often finding one puzzle piece to pop into the picture only to find ten more pieces missing. I've no idea what is actually going to happen when this galactic wave hits other then that consciousness will be elevated. I suspect that instead of having to spend numerous years in meditation and spiritual practice.. that the masses will get a spiritual boost of spiritual reality of what it means to be an interdimensional being in a human body. For now, this experience is often present for those who have NDE or OBE. However, they are readily available to those who pursue various spiritual practices and is very well know to spiritual masters and also written about in the Upanishads which are Hindu scriptures that constitute the core teachings of Vedanta.

The goal of Sant Mat is non-attachment to ego or things other then meditation. One is to focus on a scientific methodology for transcending ego mind and ascending into upper spiritual dimensions where one meets the master and is further instructed at that level.

Now back to reality. How many people with children in grammar school feel the need to transcend ordinary life and serve only self? When a man or a woman becomes a parent they often experience a love that also transcend ordinary relationships because this is an opportunity to truly become self-less and devote ones life to the protection and upliftment of another. This is a unique experience and not one to be taken lightly. So when I express confusion about this upcoming event it also means i have yet to sort out how to prepare my daughter. As she sees this, 2012 is an apocalyptic event which signifies the end of the world and that she will die. It doesn't matter what I have to say.. as this is an exceptionally intelligent being filled with fear and trepidation through prejudging an event she knows little about.

We know that the goal here is to develop one's own relationship with god yet this child is struggling as she believes god is responsible for the death of her pets and is still in the blame phase or thinking she is being punished for something. This is her internal experience and it is clear to me she has a ways to go... meaning mature. My own confusion revolves around a commitment I made when taking this responsibility on as a parent and in doing so also choosing to put her needs above my own personal desires as it is my inner sense that this is the right thing to do.

So.. like many others I'm trying to sort out for myself the chaff from the wheat and attempting to make choices which will 'hopefully' protect and benefit my family during these upcoming changes. These are both physical and spiritual challenges that are presented to us and worth considering when determining how best to move forward.

Last edited by Carol; 02-05-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:12 AM   #35
no caste

Hi Carol - IMO, this life is a gift. It would be rude to let it go by, without enjoying food, play, love, happiness, creation - so yes! beauty & music - while being wary in the grey zone; 2012's too far away for me!

By the way, I know what you mean about the house. You should have seen mine when I was in the throes of Avalonia/basement flood a while back. Sheer madness, a descent to disorder that I have never before witnessed (same for the kids, pets). A youngster visited, one half yrs, and was paralyzed at the front door with thousands of unsafe options (whew!!!) - absolute immobility. After a few moments, he tipped backwards with the state of affairs.... (whew again)... I actually wondered why his mom was frantically picking up for a bit, before I got it - only because she told me (I asked why, oops), but his paralysis/ gave her the extra minutes. Luckily, she loves me.

(in my oblivion)

Old 02-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #36
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

[Please note: All intuitive messages come with the standard, take it or leave it disclaimer - discrimination is mandatory]

Carol,

You have a mission. Your confusion exists because you have not conciously become aware of it yet, however the talents that you have developed over this lifetime so far are all essential to your effectiveness in your leadership role for what is to come.

Oh, and yes, you do need to meditate more

All,

The only thing that is going to happen "in the blink of an eye" is the passing of the energy peak which will result in a consciousness boost for all living at that moment. This is the line in the sand. After that point, for the earth, no more pure 3D incarnation will be possible. People forget that the ascension is mainly about the Earth, we are merely in attendance and deriving huge opportunities for self development and service.

The time of sorting between the pathways appropriate for each person comes when they die during these times. If you died tomorrow, your personal harvest has come. Death may come to many nearer 2012, depending on how we humans conduct ourselves during these remaining moments.

Life may get a bit interesting nearer the time, and it will be for the ones who have trained and prepared materially for, and prepared themselves spiritually for the tasks ahead who will be guided to lead the rest of the survivors into a golden age on Earth

Yours intuitively,

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #37
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I really appreciate the interpretations that go down here regarding 2012. Keep it going!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #38
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just had this stray thought. What if all that info that has been downloaded into us also via so-called junk DNA gets triggered by this galactic wave? Then what? It would seem such a terrible waste to vacate the planet just when one knows what to do to help it recover.

And then there is the Buddhist philosophy to stay until all souls are liberated. Many of my past life recalls are of being a zen monk so there may be that possibility, that underlying intent, unconsciously at work as well.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #39
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I just had this stray thought. What if all that info that has been downloaded into us also via so-called junk DNA gets triggered by this galactic wave? Then what? It would seem such a terrible waste to vacate the planet just when one knows what to do to help it recover.

And then there is the Buddhist philosophy to stay until all souls are liberated. Many of my past life recalls are of being a zen monk so there may be that possibility, that underlying intent, unconsciously at work as well.
It is one continuous adventure!

We are just entering the 4th dimension, and about to experience a New Universe. It is the same planet, but many things will have changed.

From the The Light of Emmanuel, Explorations into Oneness, by ANANDA, published 1991.

Quote:
In every way this realisation (of Oneness) is coming to planet Earth. So that all the beings in planet Earth will, in at least the next 2000 years - as you count time - be brought into the re-awareness of being a one Being, that has been experiencing Himself, learning from Himself. Forgetting who He was for a while, to play this game of being individual entities, going into a creation, learning lessons, learning different cycles, different patterns within creation, going into karmic patterns, the law of cause and effect, and seeing how you can overcome that. How you can lift that cycle into higher cycles. How you can unite with fellow beings who also appear to be individualised. How you can have conflicts with them. And through those conflicts with them you learn how to be in greater harmony and unity, and a greater exchange and a greater love for them.

Oh dear ones. Do not despair [said in humor], You are really in a game of joy. If you were not so enthralled in tasting this experience, there would be no suffering. But suffering and pain, as well as joy, has been part of that process of individualising to become separate, in illusion, separate into a planet.
And in that planet begin a whole cycle of what appears to be incarnations. Where you experience different lessons, different laws, different cycles, until you are again fed-up of being separate - you cannot take it any more- fed-up of being rebellious, as an individual, against Being One. And so, completely surrender saying "I give up, I surrender myself to All."
And so you once again become All. And the wonderful thing is: you will be ALL. And from a perspective in-between that, you will also be individual. Until, gradually, over billions of years - in how you would count time - you can be that one Being which you really are, which the physicists will discover you all are.
We have been told repeatedly from an equally deep source that the children growing up today may anticipate a refreshed world, a world in which they may express in a more joyful manner, and that we may become golden beings as we express from a more joyous point of view, right here on this Earth.

Share this joyous anticipation with your daughter. The earth is not disappearing, just freshening up a little.

Last edited by Josefine; 02-02-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
Hi Carol,you can add kiitos to your "thank you" list,it is thank you in Finnish,as for your concern of what will happen in 2012 or when our jorney continues in our afterlife,i think we don`t have to do anything to prepare for that,and why i think in those terms is the followingn earth there are billions of people and only a few know or have an idea of what is coming,but what about the rest of the people that live here? Think about it,not many have access to the information that is on the internet,people with no money,computers or who don`t even have the possibility to go to school,they would all be left behind?No i don`t think so,it`s like if it would be "only the elit" is going to graduate,and the rest will be left behind.
I belive that if you are a good person,helpful,loving and think of others(it does not mean you should forget yourself) you are qualified to go on.
We can if we choose to, help people in need,and to do that without the thought"what`s in it for me" but because we feel in our hearts that it is and it feels good to do a good deed.
It`s a everyday thing that we do,keep the door open to old people,to young people,to anybody that needs a helping hand,it can`t be a trip only for the peolpe with knowledge and money for if that is the case, i wouldn`t bother to go,because then it would be the same as it is now, and we would all be in the same **** as we are in today. Don`t worry to much,just be yourself and live your life,do what you feel is right and enjoy your life.
Kari
I agree with you. It is possible to fall into a 'master-race' trap where only the 'special-people' make it. While I believe in the pursuit of the highest ethical and spiritual levels...this should be for the elevation of the entire human-race...not just ME! From my religious upbringing...there is a quote which I have been unable to forget: 'Those whom Christ commends in the judgment may have known little of theology, but they have cherished His principles. Through the influence of the divine Spirit they have been a blessing to those about them. Even among the heathen are those who have cherished the spirit of kindness; before the words of life had fallen upon their ears, they have befriended the missionaries, even ministering to them at the peril of their own lives. Among the heathen are those who worship God ignorantly, those to whom the light is never brought by human instrumentality, yet they will not perish. Though ignorant of the written law of God, they have heard His voice speaking to them in nature, and have done the things that the law required. Their works are evidence that the Holy Spirit has touched their hearts, and they are recognized as the children of God. How surprised and gladdened will be the lowly among the nations, and among the heathen, to hear from the lips of the Saviour, "Inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." How glad will be the heart of Infinite Love as His followers look up with surprise and joy at His words of approval!'--Desire of Ages, pg. 686 by Ellen White.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2009 at 10:23 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #41
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the REAL 2012 is not until 2017... then what???? More time for bread??
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #42
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Ortho, one small "proviso" to your statement about the "elevation of the entire human race".....

you can't take with you those people that choose positively not to go....and there are lots of them.

Most people still don't know that there is a cosmic plan for earth awakening, and if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't want to leave behind their worlds of ego, domination, greed, corruption, abuse of others etc etc....I suggest that these types are positively LEFT BEHIND.....!!!

Atb, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #43
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey Ortho, one small "proviso" to your statement about the "elevation of the entire human race".....

you can't take with you those people that choose positively not to go....and there are lots of them.

Most people still don't know that there is a cosmic plan for earth awakening, and if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't want to leave behind their worlds of ego, domination, greed, corruption, abuse of others etc etc....I suggest that these types are positively LEFT BEHIND.....!!!

Atb, Piers
and i know many who believe there is no thing wrong with the world as it is today ... that someone is always covering their backs ... that it is those who are saying otherwise that are causing and directing corruption ... causing the disturbance ...

they will remain trapped within their egos ... having no insight of what is illusion and what is not ...

and we must come to respect that ... and i have ...

the focus must remain on moving forward ...

for those that know there is no going backwards ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:42 AM   #44
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i don't think anyone is completly sure about the next couple years...all i know is that the idea of oneness is spreading like wildfire and is leading towards something...my heart resonates with the law of one material or maybe that was my intellect that so enjoyed the universal spin on things

i trust my dreams the most as they have been guiding my entire life...i have had a dream where the entire sky got very bright and i was ecstatic jumping around yelling 'it's finally here'

i had a similar dream last night where i was talking with a firend about how i wished 2012 would just get here and then the next thing i remember i was lying on the ground looking up at the stars and e.t. from the movie was like floating from star to star and there was this blue expanding ring...i dont know dreams are pretty confusing too

i have many desires left to be experienced...i don't feel like i could ever exhaust them...i could travel the earth my entire life and not experience a fraction of the beauty that is here...not to mention the universe

well we have eternity...let's enjoy our infinite nature

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #45
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

wow...so like after posting my last post i went over to http://www.realitysandwich.com and then clicked on the link about the future of everything:

http://spacecollective.org/

hmm i thought as i looked and played around with this beautiful blue ring

then i enter the site and read:

"where forward thinking terrestrials exchange ideas and information about the state of the species, their planet and the universe, living the lives of science fiction today"

gotta love it,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #46
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

You know I bounce alot of this stuff off of my girlfriend, she doesn't read much of this site but is very spiritual, she always tells me that the changes are not for everyone, even close family members and it when she says that she says that with such conviction and i,m talking about a sweet southern gal from alabama. It kind of blows me away -WE WILL BE O.K. , I think that will apply to many if not all on the avalon site. We are all getting educated and comforted by the interpetations of our thoughts and bouncing them off one another so kind of sort out THE WAYS if you will. It's that knowledge from here that will lead us into anything that is thrown at us not going into it with fear but knowing we will make it thru this .

Last night I looked at the stars before I went to bed, this morning I got up at 5 a.m. and 2 of my 3 dogs got up one by one to say good morning and then went back to sleep. One of the dogs is a rescue dog off the streets, you can see the gratitude of what she has today and I show it back every morning as they watch me go to work. . Yep it's gonna be another good day to pay attention to what matters the most.I love that phrase, worry about yourself and create the light, don't worry about others , they will follow the light when it's time.............................................. .............................
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #47
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Because its so good, I'll re-post David Wilcock's latest interview which was originally posted on the Astralwalker thread, about an hour in he really gets going on the 2012 transition....

in summary: basically nothing to worry about, everything's going to be just fine.

I feel confident in what Wilcock says, a convincing speaker.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-59174/TS-182882.mp3

The interview is about 1 hour 36 mins in total.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #48
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: I'm so confused about 2012

Well Carol there is a point of awareness that you will come to eventually. There is not an 'activity' on this planset that is not at its core a 'spiritual' experiance. From making bread to tying your kids shoes, from doing 'mundane' chores to praying and relaxing. It is 'all' spiritual if you make it so. Upi need to open your heart at all times and keep the connection to the infinite no matter what you are doing. There is not a moment spent in your life that is not 'spiritual'. You simply have to remain in the connection. It's us who leave the conection with our forgetfulness. In reality the conection never ceases but our awraeness of it wanes and bobbles, so ignorant and forgetful we are. One might say your 'job' on your watch here is to keep vigilant in remembering your connectin and not let the 'noise' of your incessant inner chatter take you away. Thus you 'entire ' experiance becomes the intended Temple it was always meant to be. When you are not in your 'Bliss', you have again fallen asleep. Ever so gently nudge yourself to awaken. This never a wrong response. Only an excercise to show one were they need to bring in the light of awareness. The Creation always holds you. When you walk on the Beach and see only one set of footprints, know that this is The Creation carrying you. You are never alone. Only your forgetting allows you to think such silly thoughts. Awaken my Dear. Strive to 'Stay Awakened'. A more glorious undertaking could not be imagined. And a life spent not undertaking this 'goal' is a life misspent. It is Always us that leave the infinite connection. Always Us. The creation would never , could never, abandon you. Every time you 'fall asleep' you have been given the gretaest of gifts! You have been shown an area were you need to bring that moment, to the light of awareness. An opportunity to more fully awaken. Do you see what a gift that is? Be ever greatful, be ever Peaceful, be ever loving. Be The Creation you are!

Last edited by efields; 02-05-2009 at 02:32 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #49
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Maybe the REAL 2012 is not until 2017... then what???? More time for bread??
That would explain the dream I had last year that I will die in 2017 or 2018. But that message was delivered to me by an unfriendly entity so may be it's not true. It wanted to scare me.

Last edited by burgundia; 02-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #50
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

The concepts of 2012 and ascensension (how do you spell that?) fail to trigger anything in me. The mayan religion never triggered my interest either, but I know they used human sacrifice (just as satanist do today), and I fail to see how something from such an obscure source in the past can be the pivotal information regarding the great spiritual changes that are taking place today.
Also the concept of ascension smells of the same escapatism expressed by Budism and many Indian filosophies; with the motto this world is an illusion get out of it and you are free. I also fail to see any advantage in ascending into the 4th dimension. From what I understand they mean the astral plane with that, well that is a level of existence mainly filled with beings and enteties that are all but spiritual, a very dangerous environment full with traps, illusions and false powers, an environmont that fullfills more the 'needs' of the ego than of the soul. Did we all go through this long and often painful evolution as a kind of school, just for a few souls to graduate and move on? I think the manifestation has a greater purpose that this. For me transformation is the keyword, the One expressing it/him/her self in the multitude more and more, the Kingdom on earth. And who said that the human as we know it now was the last step of the evolution?
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote