Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Honoring Paths

Every one of us is on a path, a unique path to the creational source. There is no right or wrong on this path, all paths lead to the source of all.

Some of us are stringent in our study, and others excel quickly with little effort, others are searching delicately to find their way, and yet others are pushing out and fighting through every space that they can in order to find out : WHO, WHAT, and WHY is running the show.

I believe that we are not separate from "God" or creation itself. I believe that our experiences are also that of the ALL or the conscious CREATION. That is how important we all are. Every thing that we experience all of creation experiences. To top it all off, I'm imperfect as a being and I realize that.

I am curious as to what our paths are. My thinking is that our differences will join us, that our candor will bind and illuminate, that the opposite sides of our various paths will help us to understand that we have all come here from different places, and yet we share the same soul...

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Honoring Paths

Yes, the differences are fascinating! We'd all be like flatliners if we were all the same. Bless the differences! Without the differences there is no creation!

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like some of us prefer to take a solitary trip while others need a company....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, the differences, the free will, the ability to change and reflect. How amazing!!! Could you share more about your path Carmen, if you care to?

My path has been all things considered. I've had experiences that have lead me here though the study of the esoteric... I've been judgmental, sensitive, creative, and bull-headed. I will light up the world and condemn it in the same moment.

I have had to learn to be passive, patient, and kind. It was not handed to me. I have slapped even my own hand when I tried to receive help. I am so glad that many of the things that I had struggled with have passed... Yet I smile to know that they are always there as my teachers.

Where are you my friends. Would you like to share and know?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Mmm, Okay, it was the death of one my children that catapulted me into the search, the journey. Passionate, ****** off anger, a demand to know, to understand what the hell it was all about!!!

Read everything I could lay my hands on, talked to everyone and anyone about the meaning of life, reincarnation. Tried to join groups of like minded people but that didnt work. A very, very solitary journey. Kept on reading, reading and more reading. Gradually understanding came. Read the white book and went to Ramtha Event in 89. Lots of answers there, also lots of despair. Came home and spent the next few years going through lots of stuff, dramas, hopelessness, but at the same time reading, studying and then applying, experimenting with a new way of being. The Inner Self growing ever so gradually.

Every now and then I would go back to core teaching books that resonated with me and if I had changed/expanded, the books would be different. New understandings would arise, magically. Applying what I had learned was the key to expansion of consciousness.

Went back to the Ramtha School in 03 in Aust. Marvellous! Huge progress there but great challenges getting my head around quantum physics /science. The changes in consciousness, the expansion, the learning has completely transformed my life, my outer circumstances. Still challenges, but I have the tools now and its up to me. Powerful, peaceful inner self. Still much to learn and apply, but am grateful for everything and everybody who was part of my learning and also to the fabulous friends and loved ones who are my future.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

My mother's premature sudden death was a trigger event that started my journey in search for answers. Like carmen i was buying any book that dealt with incarnations, life after death, as well as NDE phenomenon,prophecies,etc. A new chapter for me opened when I arrived at Avalon. More information, new and old information, new perspectives, new outlooks, new books and materials I would have never read or listened to, had I not come here....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

well now Wormhole ...

are you opening up the can here !!

can you can can....

i can if you can ..can ....

well im still feelin lazy to type ...
and this is a big question that you ask ...

let me tell you i didnt choose the easy way

but was driven by a passion for the truth that still...

in me to this day

i live breath and sleep with this passion . ..to learn and grow .. to be here now and ...learn
how to realy love ... to be the love ...unconditionaly.....

i read tons of books .. had gurus and teachers
found i didnt allways like myself ... found i had been conditioned .. big time ...(love me now tho )...
spending years getting un conditioned ( still working on that )...........

So realy what i know now is that i on the one hand know nothin .. and on the other hand lifewill show me everything there is to know ..
so many seeming cantradictions
its full of seeming diferences ... that look likes many paths .. but im sure that all these paths
come from and lead back to the one hub on the big wheel of life that turns ... the infinite journey
of the soul as it dicovers and rediscovers itself ..
so it is and so may it be ... the infinite mystery .
(i may come back here .. to journey on with you
a little more .if i. can ..can ...)later gater ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for such beautiful and candid posts. It is interesting how death is always a close teacher, to all of us, for we all must experience it. The pain of losing a close loved one is a sharp knife. I have also been on that side of the blade.

It is altogether comforting to have this community... for all of us have been driven to be here and ended up in a similar place. I am always intrigued by our differences and our teaching each other to communicate in a non-confrontational fashion.

As a young child I had a contact experience that I will never forget. Since then I have always known that our perceptions of reality (that we are taught) were lacking in a great deal of information. My life has been spent trying to fill in the big "blank". In the passing of time, I began to put into practice some of the meditations and energy work that resonated for me. My heart began to grow... as did my spiritual body and awareness.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 07-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

im bumping this thread

as i feel there are others who would like to share here .

and i like to here more about others . paths and journeys ..

in service to the one .. rhythmm ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #10
happyhollergal

Wormhole, I'm so glad you started this thread. I've often wondered how each one on Avalon began their journey into the search for truth. Reading the posts so far has touched my heart, and again, makes me feel that this is where I was guided to be; with you good folks.
I've always been a believer in justice, and throughout my lifetime was one to stand up for those who had been mistreated. I read true crime stories, and wanted to be a detective, again to get justice and right the wrong in the world.
My eyes were opened September 29th, 2008 when I had a first hand sighting of a spacecraft, and it blew my mind. Until then, I was a non-believer in ET/UFO stuff. I couldn't sleep that night, so I watched a video called UFO Insiders with Bob Dean and Neil Freer. Of course, I was starving for info, so I did a google video search for Bob Dean, which is when I found Project Camelot. The rest has been an intensive 10 month long investigation that has led from one thing to another, as I'm sure you all know.
I went through anger and astonishment that I had been lied to all of my life. I experienced a feeling of separateness from Creation. I was like a bloodhound on a fresh trail. My interest is probably just as strong today as it was the day it started, which is why I come to Avalon; to learn. This is my primary source of information, and people have no idea of the value I place in all the posts, from the shortest most profound statements, to the most scientific/explanatory articles.
In regards to honoring paths, I find that that has been overlooked by many. I believe that we are all at different levels in our discoveries, and by being condescending to another soul, we may run them away, when we may be all they have to look forward to each day. I find that it's easier for me to remain silent when I read something that I disagree with, rather than attempting to criticize someone. Our spiritual beliefs still get in the way with important discussions. I'd just like to see us be an example of what a real "light family" is supposed to be, which to me is respectful and loving to all. Thanks again for the thread and the opportunity to be part of Avalon.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:55 AM   #11
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well said "Happy HG"!!!

We are in the prime of our awakening, I feel it is my duty to speak truth, spread light, and wish for spiritual and planetary healing. I do not believe that all that has happened has been for naught. I was born here to understand myself and the vastness around me. I feel deeply that I chose this path a long time ago... before I was even flesh. In finding understanding, my separation has diminished. I feel connected to everything and to everyone.

I have witnessed many things in my life that have been my teachers first hand. Hurricanes when I lived in New Orleans, fires when I lived in California, murder when I lived in New Mexico, and also peace in all aspects of nature's character. This is a rough world, but a forgiving one. Each hurdle is a test of character, spirit, and heart. I do not know what will happen next, or how. But having a centered heart has enabled me to leap through many daunting tasks.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole