Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Revelation on revelations (david wilcock)

I found this very interesting article written by David Wilcock. It puts a whole new perspective on the bible.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...he-revelations
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelation on revelations (david wilcock)

Matthew 13:39
"The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers are the angels."

Just read through a 1/3 of it, and it agrees in almost full with me entirely. I have always been prone to easily pick out the truth.

Maybe this was what i needed to read before i started the 3rd and final meditation of the day, involving binaural beats (alpha, theta, delta).

Life is amazing.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
Matthew 13:39
"The harvest is the end of the world, and the reapers are the angels."

Just read through a 1/3 of it, and it agrees in almost full with me entirely. I have always been prone to easily pick out the truth.

Maybe this was what i needed to read before i started the 3rd and final meditation of the day, involving binaural beats (alpha, theta, delta).

Life is amazing.

agree with the direction Mr. Wilcock points. Although I may interpret the references he brings up a bit differently (we all have different tints on the glass of the spectacles we wear), I've found David to be a Seer - a Revelator, in his own right. He and Casey are indeed connected, as are a number of others on Camelot/Avalon who have awakened, but in David case the connection is startlingly strong.

Another revelation is the Urantia Book ("The Alien Bible" it's been called). I've spent my entire adult life contemplating its 2000+ pages and have found some heavy nuggets in it. David has found the same nuggets without deriving from the U book, but from his own intuition and spiritual experiences. I would hear him say something about the nature of the living universe and think to myself, "how could he have known that?!" It very heartening to me. He, the U Book, the Bible, Miriam, Kerry, Bill and an increasing number of the Camelot witnesses validate one another whether they know it or not.

I finished writing a book a couple months ago about the above connections as they unfolded to me based on a conscious contact I had 11 years ago and other experiences. I didn't think I'd live to see the day when the shift would become a greater reality, but one must addmit: it's all kind of... er... kind of spooky to say the least. If the "Conformers" that Clay and Shawn Pickering discuss are who I think they are (beings who step forward "only if an entire race is in danger of exstinction" says the Urantia Book), the eleventh hour is just a half an hour away. (!!!)

I like the way David wraps up the article in the last two paragraphs. Service to others by helping (or encouraging) them stay healthy so they can be a part of the greater transformation really is a noble rallying call.

Thank You, Avalon,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

skimmed trough the article.
Thanks for posting the link.
Very interesting and thought provoking.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote