Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Legal steps you can take against forced vaccinations

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...you-can-take-t oday-against-forced-mass-vaccinations/

If you live in the USA, Canada, Japan or Europe, you could be forced to take a vaccination against the swine flu this fall.

But you can take legal action today using documents ready to download from a website in Switzerland. Many thanks to Detlev Hegeler for risking an attack by hackers!

Injunction

Criminal charges

Extra evidence as a back up

This includes the links to the statement by the Austrian Health Minister on May 20th admitting that 72 kilos of vaccine material had been contaminated by Baxter with live bird flu virus. See answer 14-15.

http://www.parlament.gv.at/PG/DE/XXI...rig_158854.htm l

And the original parliamentary questions of Dr Dagmar Belakowitsch-Jenewein (March 20th) .
http://www.parlament.gv.at/PG/DE/XXI...ame_153739.pdf
http://www.parlament.gv.at/PG/DE/XXI...1437/pmh.shtml

The relevant section classifying the bird flu virus as biosafety level 3 or 4 pathogen under the EU directive 90 /679 Article 2 can be found here, making it clear that the Health Minister is covering up when applying vetinary laws. http://www.biosafety.be/GB/Dir.Eur.G...ect1.html#Art2

I have been asked to name the state prosecutor and the police officers and also the police file number but will not do so for obvious reasons. The fact that Baxter has not sued me shows that this is not a hoax.

There is verifiable, unambiguous and consistent evidence that this vaccination will not only not do you any good, but will even contain live virus and toxic metals, such as mercury.

Furthermore, there is evidence that these lethal organisms will be put into the vaccinaiton deliberately just in order to kill and weaponize the swine flu.

In February 2009, Baxter in Austria was caught sending out 72 kilos of the live bird flu virus mixed with ordinary human seasonal flu strain to 16 labs in four countries. (See charges below. The Austrian police are now investigating.)

The pandemic material, which could have killed 99 % of the world’s population, was destined for normal influenza vaccinations but detected by chance by a lab worker in the Czech Republic.

Anyone who had been injected with such material would have caught the bird flu — with a mortality rate of 63 per cent — from the vaccinations!

Another vaccine company Novartis tested its bird flu on homeless people in Poland – and at least 21 died as a result.

The vaccine was fully licenced and approved. It was designed for “adverse events reaction” – and it produced just that.

Act nowto ensure that you will not be forced at gunpoint to take a vaccination from companies like Baxter and Novartis in the fall in the USA, Canada or in any other country.

WHO, which is supposed to ensure quality standards, actually supplied Baxter with the live bird virus for the 72 kilos!

Bear in mind the swine flu, like the bird flu, is a an artificial, genetic virus made in a lab with funding and licences by WHO.

There is proof that an international corporate crime syndicate that has annexed high government office in the United States and Europe has organised a gigantic covert bioweapons programme behind a screen of false information fed to the general public by the media these people control.

They have put in place legislation that so curtails your rights to refuse the vaccine that you will have the same rights as prisoners in Nazi concentration camps had to refuse experimental vaccines!

Accept the injection – or be shot, quarantined, imprisoned. That will be your choice.

As for compensation, you can forget that. You are to be banned from seeking compensation by special ”immunity” provisions that have been passed.

This international financial crime syndicate is following a plan of depopulation - only 300 million or so people are sustainable for the earth in their view.

Because they control the Federal Reserve and also much of the oil and gas industry, they have blocked the switch to renewable energies. Their solution to environmental pressure is the mass murder of the people of the world instead.

This crime syndicate has deliberately collapsed the economies of the USA and Europe by withdrawing credit lines. They have plunged millions, if not billions of people, into poverty. Now they wish to dispose of their victims and dominate the world’s resources and assets by setting up a new world government.

WHO is to be the world health department.

You can something today to stop this genocide and subsequent take over of your country by the UN, EU and WHO, front organisations for this international criminal group.

You can download and print these legal documents and file them at your local district courts in the USA. You can adapt them to your country before you file.

The criminal charges allege a crime has been committed.

Call your local district court and find out how to file a criminal complaint as a private citizen (which form etc). Go to your local court with the “Criminal charges” documentand hand it in as evidence together with the appopriate form alleging violations of laws against bioterrorism and racketeering influenced crime organisations and naming those defendants who are US citizens so that a US court has jurisdication.

There is no need for a lawyer. There is no fee required. This is a criminal complaint and not a civil complaint.

You can hand in the “Evidence” document for extra back up proof if you wish.

Every citizen is entitled to report a crime if there is evidence – and there is. You can’t be accused of defamation because you are supplying proof. You can’t be called a political extremist because you are not making a political statement: you are reporting a crime.

The evidence indicating a crime is taking place is available to anyone who sifts through the huge amount of information available on in scientifc journals etc, keys in on the significant facts, and presents those facts in a legal context.

In addition, medical and other expertssuch as Dr Rebecca Carley, Alexander Jones and Carmen Reynolds have contributed to the gathering and the compiling of information for these documents.

Because these crimes affect you directly, like just everyone else on the planet today, you have the especial right to file. It is job of law enforcement to initiate an investigation if someone presents credible evidence of a crime. That is what they are there for. They cannot refuse the charges.

By filing charges, you can’t guarantee a conviction. State-sponsored crimes are harder to prosecute for obvious reasons. The criminals have infiltrated high government office and use the state apparatus to carry out, and cover up, their crimes, and try to stop law enforcement from taking action.

By filing charges, you can, however, guarantee that your local law enforcement will have to read these charges and assess the evidence. That is their duty under law. At the very least, they will become aware that there are bioterrorists in the USA – and they are sitting in government!

If enough people file in the USA, then a District Attorney somewhere might prosecute.

Not even the President is above the law. No President can abolish the Constitution or Law from which he derives his power by any executive or other order.

The “Injunction” can also be filed at a courts.

It requests a court to prohibit the vaccinations on the grounds that there is high probability they will cause harm. It does not allege a crime has been committed.

Because the vaccinations are classed as bioweapons by the US government, laws on bioterrorism and covert biological warfare come into force.

The Evidence document contains more facts and arguments to support the notion that an international financial crime group that has annexed high government office is using the artificial pandemic virus for genocide prior to allowing WHO and the UN troops to occupy the USA and the creation of a North American Union.

Also, you write a letter to your state , congress and senate representatives adding the link to these documents.

In additon, you can sign the Vaccine Resistance Movement Petition.

Your fate is in your hands. Join a new legal militia.

Stay updated by tuning in to Dr Bill Deagle’s, Dr Carley’s, Dr True Ott’s and Carmen Reynold’s radio shows.

Also, if you see a crime being committed anywhere by the government, go ahead and file new charges yourself. You have the right.

Insist on accountability from your branch of law enforcement. The US Constitution was created for YOUR protection. No government body can legally ignore it.

Ensuring your civic rights and rule of the Law is the whole point of the Constitution from which the government alone derives its legitimate authority.

You can adapt this documents to your needs. Anyone, however, who deliberately and systematically makes changes to these documents in such a way as to weaken, falsify or dscredit the evidence should be aware that they thesmelves expose themselves to being charged with obstruction of justice at the very minimum.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Legal steps you can take against forced vaccinations

Forms and Evidence You Need to File Criminal Charges of Bioterrorism
Quote:

112 page document: CRIMINAL CHARGES regarding flu pandemic as a biological weapon to produce genocide.

You can fill out and file this document with your local court.

http://www.scribd.com/full/17044758?...kfrlip1gi3rqgo

134 page document of BIOTERRORISM EVIDENCE

http://www.scribd.com/full/17044769?...lm6uuy83anqjgp

To be used when you file your criminal charges with your court.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:50 AM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

By filing these charges you step into their Jurisdiction and must fight it out in their courts. You open yourself up to being the very person they want you to be . You must board the ship if you are fighting this way not wise. I fight best on dry land
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:55 AM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
By filing these charges you step into their Jurisdiction and must fight it out in their courts. You open yourself up to being the very person they want you to be . You must board the ship if you are fighting this way not wise. I fight best on dry land

So then whats the best plan to burn the establishment? Recognize that you are a spiritual being having a human experience and take back the freedom that is your birthright. Make the jump back to the divine consciousness and the law cant touch that. FREE MAN ON THE PLANET!

Cant Touch This
YouTube - MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey great work! good to see a kiwi fronting up. Im in australia and when it becomes compulsory here Il be fighting hard...from fellow kiwi

peace bro
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

some thing along those lines But trust me it won`t be an easy fight . You may have to be incarcerated before you win but if your willing to fight it then you must be willing to go all the way Jester. No one has the right to force you to do anything

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-05-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
sleepingnomore

I can't see this working for the masses, the court systems would be jammed up and they'd force you to have the injections some way before your case was ever heard. I agree fighting this on an individual basis is playing in their ball court, not the best advantage. I'd think some sort of grass root effort to organise and fight en masse would be more wise.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

The goal is not as much as having the case heard as to have many local law officiers forced to read about it because it's their job. These people have credibility among the decision makers for their community and their awareness is valuable for any further grass root effort. That is what Jane is explaining.

Someone from Florida did it:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...867#post149867
Old 07-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

we can fight it with the knowledge we have. I knew first hand how wonderful MSM and Colloidal Silver and don't forget Vitamin D3 are

start your kids on this today. Order it before its too late.

We can fight this ...............and we will win

Northernboy is right, it will not be a pretty fight in the courts. I was up against the county already and after 6 years, I lost. LOL who would of guessed?

prepare yourself.....get your wonder drugs in your home......put them in a safe spot.

Thats the easiest way.

I can still remember the nuns putting us in the long lines to get our shots back in the 50s. I survived then, I will survive again.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We can fight this ...............and we will win
definitely , mntruthseeker.
thats what i like to see. lol
what we need to see.

and this also..
Quote:
Jester: Make the jump back to the divine consciousness and the law cant touch that. FREE MAN ON THE PLANET!
thanks.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #11
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

First link won't work - and where can I find these in english?
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in another thread and thought I`d post it here as well Should you home school your child , you may receive a visit from the public heath nurse or official asking if you and your child had been vaccinated this of course is patient doctor privilege do not provide them with an answer you do not have to volunteer this information . After that you may be visited by Children`s Services asking them same questions explain about the Doctor/Patient privilege and thats it . Under no circumstances welcome them into your home they will say and do anything to get inside and take your kids from you that is their job . They have been known to lie in the past and will do so again . If you have committed no crime you can not be charged/ if there is no victim there is no crime
Old 07-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #13
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Get a signed letter from your doc that you're allergic to eggs, or other things in vaccines. (Hope your relationship is good with your doc)
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:29 AM   #14
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to read about what you think the PTB will do to counter attack if this is the big move for them.

Think chess like them...

What I think they will do if people wake up is:
1. they will postpone their move and manage to contain this flu with inoffensive optional vaccines.
2. or they have a card in their hands that we don't know and that makes them not worry about people warning about vaccines. That could be something like taking down the power grids.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:03 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

If you refuse to take the vaccine and you have children they will attempt to charge you with endangering a child and use the CSA (Childrens Services ) to remove your child .
First your you or child must have the flu before they can charge you . If no one in your family has it they really can`t do much. Your child has rights and can refuse to take this shot as well I` have already talked to mine about this .
I don`t think it will be as bad as they think it will be but they need you vaccinated to have it do harm to you. I have read in instances they are going to force it on you at gun point big mistake . They are running out of time to accomplish their objective . If the majority back down and say no then what can they do . Above all else if they have police or military at these Vaccination centers don`t enter the building sand leave do not give them the chance of locking you up and like alyscat said talk to you Doctor ahead of time and he may even put in your chart that you have received the vaccination or are allergic to eggs or a different ingredient in the vaccine
They won`t take down the grids it will disrupt everything Many of us are prepared for such an event with xtra food and water already . Banking its all electronic now utilities, mortgages and loans won`t get paid ,works for me, when time is close to start the shots pull most of your cash out of the banks keep it at home in a safe spot. If the grid goes down then you have cash to purchase any xtra`s you may require get 2 or 3 propane tanks for cooking with

Its hard to say what is going to happen these guys are crafty the present you with 2 options and let you decide your fate neither option is one you would prefer most times. One last thing if their is talk of mandatory vaccinations put up no trespassing signs on your property if you are contacted by phone from any official tell them your preferred method of correspondence is by mail and not to call or visit again.

If they bring police with them to try and enforce they (police) become third party to any contract you enter into. Refuse to speak with the police tell them you do not wish to contract with them and tell them to leave as they are trespassing

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-11-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #16
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS Facebook Advocacy Group

Update #2 July 11, 2009

Re: Activism & Awareness Events Agenda

Dear Group Members,
In this Update we want to introduce you to our 4 PHASE ACTION PLAN. Our overall strategy is to push these criminal charges through to the highest courts, community awareness, AND to protect ourselves from forced vaccination, potentially at gunpoint.

4 PHASE ACTION PLAN

1 – Now to July 31st - Contact Media Outlets
2 – August 1st to August 31st - Contact Police Stations
3 – September 5,6th - Labor Day Long Weekend Protests
4 – September 1st to September 30th - Vaccine Alternative Awareness

To start each event, an invitation will be sent out outlining the details. For each phase, we hope you will be encouraged to participate. Please do respond to the event invites and let us know of your potential support.

Overview of Each Phase

1. Media Outlets: From now until the end of July we are asking American members to contact one media outlet in your state, so that we can reach all 50 states. Submit to them a copy of the “Overview FOR Media Outlets”, which will be included at the end of this update.

To the Canadian members we are asking for contact one media outlet in BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, QC, NS, NB, PEI, and NFLD. Submit to them a copy of the news release, which will be included at the end of this update.

2. Police Departments: From the beginning of August to the end, we are asking you if you will contact at least one police department in your state. Tell them you are there to report a crime and give them a copy of the 112 document of criminal charges. Ideally you will want to give them the 134 page evidence document as well. Links for these documents are posted on the Group home page, in the Discussion Board and here also for your easy access.

Charges: http://www.scribd.com/full/17044758?...kfrlip1gi3rqgo

Evidence: http://www.scribd.com/full/17044769?...lm6uuy83anqjgp

What does this do?

Once the police are aware of the evidence they become inherently involved in the importance in this issue. After you have reported the crime you will get a case number, this case number is important to retain. The act of reporting the crime binds the police to investigating the evidence. We already have a Police Department in Daytona Beach, Florida that has turned in the charges and evidence to its Criminal Investigation Department.

Also if you feel the police may not follow up with the evidence you can make it known that the local media may follow up with that case number.
We understand how reporting a crime to the police may be an intimidating task, and may involve two way follow up, etc., and while the official charges with the FBI through Jane Burgermiseter are sufficient, however, your actions with your local police serve to raise vaccine safety and awareness with the community.

3. Labor Day Long Weekend Child Forced Vaccination Protests: To be organized for Labor Day Long Weekend, the details on the events to be forthcoming.

4. Vaccine Alternative Awareness – Colloidal Silver Solution: We will be supplying verifiable, doctor endorsed documentation concerning the veracity of Colloidal Silver as a solution to recovering from the virus.

FURTHER COMMENTS: Our first strategy in this awareness campaign is to get the word out to media outlets. What we are suggesting is that group members contact as many local media outlets in their vicinities as possible and submit to them the “Overview FOR Media Outlets”. If we can get enough local television & newspapers and online news sites to run this story, we can build momentum toward a major media outlet picking up this news. With that in mind, contact your local television and newspaper companies, and ask what you need to do to submit this “Overview FOR Media Outlets” to them for publication and or broadcasting. Please do take initiative and send the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” to online news outlets.

As an add-on option, you may want to give the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” and or a copy of the charges to any Health Officials you can, both local and state. Consider also school officials and grocery store managers, as these 3 groups will be involved in the distribution of the vaccination.

Additionally, we encourage you to invite all the friends you have on your Facebook friend list to join this Advocacy group so that they can stay informed and potentially participate. The more ears and voices we have the larger the momentum and impact we can effectuate to raise awareness to this bio-threat to our health and existence. Send out emails on Facebook or to those in your regular email contact lists (send them a copy of the “Overview FOR Media Outlets” as well.)

GROUP NAME: Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS

GROUP URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603

Additionally, you can use the ‘share’ feature of the group to send out Facebook Group Invitations to your friend list.

Again we thank you for your support. If you have additional questions you can post them in the group or send Facebook emails to myself or JoAnne. We'll field them to Jane if needed, to ensure an orderly process of communication, as Jane is currently shouldering a large workload. We will be following up with additional updates to inform you of the commencement of the successive event phases with further details. We welcome your input, ideas, and comments.

PLEASE SEE “Overview FOR Media Outlets” BELOW (Add your own name & contact information)

Best wishes,
David MacLucas
Creator/Founder

JoAnne Cremer
Co-Founder

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“Overview FOR Media Outlets”: Advocacy Support for Austrian Journalist filing Bioterrorism Charges

Internet support is sweeping fast across the globe for Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister. In just 1 week and half 700 Facebook members partnered to form an advocacy support group for the journalist, who recently was fired from her job after filing criminal charges of Bioterrorism with the FBI against W.H.O, U.N, Baxter and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, and a host of other U.S. government officials, including the current and former president of the United States. Support is now branching out to Myspace, Youtube and other social networking sites and blogs, reaching thousands with this groundbreaking news.

The charges contend that the defendants are in the final phase of implementation of a covert international bioweapons program intended to bring mass genocide against the U.S. population. By genetically engineering and releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the “bird flu” virus and the “swine flu” virus, Burgermeister charges the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies have manufactured and distributed the most deadly bioweapons on earth to trigger a pandemic, create the pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program, and subsequently cause mass death.

Burgermeister supports her charges of bioterrorism with 134 pages of comprehensive evidence. Further information, documents, videos, relevant news and links can be obtained via the Facebook advocacy support group at:

GROUP NAME: Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS

GROUP URL: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603
In a related event, the Telegraph.co.uk reports three Polish doctors and six nurses from the northern town of Grudziadz are facing criminal prosecution following the deaths of 21 people who died after as many as 350 homeless and poor people received injections of the HFN1 bird-flu vaccine. The full article can be obtained at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...in-Poland.html

Jane Burgermeister’s blog link is: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Also, an advocate for Burgermeister from Orlando Beach, Florida, says a donor has stepped forward offering to pay $10,000 dollars towards a federal injunction against forced flu vaccinations. In addition, the advocate turned a copy of the Bioterrorism charges in to the Daytona Police Department and they have passed the criminal charges to its Criminal Investigation Department.

Contact Information

Name:
Email:
Old 07-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #17
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

how about if we say we belong to a religion that dont believe/accept in changing or putting things in our body like flu vaccine?
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Cross View Post
how about if we say we belong to a religion that dont believe/accept in changing or putting things in our body like flu vaccine?
I thought of this recent one when I read your post:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...rLz0wD992HTLO4

Canada court upholds Jehovah's Witness transfusion

Jun 26, 2009

TORONTO (AP) — Canada's top court on Friday dismissed the case of a young Jehovah's Witness who claimed that her rights were violated when she was forced to get a blood transfusion against her wishes because she was a minor.

In a 6-1 ruling, the Supreme Court decided that such court-ordered medical interventions are not unconstitutional.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #19
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know how to find out the ingredients in the new H1N1 vaccine? In order to get the doc to say youre allergic to the ingredients we need to know what they are like you said above! Ive been searching for a long time and cant find out!!! I went on Novartis`site along with many other pharma sites, and they dont state the ingredients either. Maybe the best thing to do is to go to our docs(the ones who would help us out), maybe theyd be able to tell us???
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote