Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5284173.ece

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...lting-U-S.html mail online.

December 4, 2008

Israel is drawing up plans to attack Iran's nuclear facilities and is prepared to launch a strike without backing from the US, it has been reported.

Officials in the Israeli Defence Ministry told the Jerusalem Post that while they prefer to act in consultation with the US, they were preparing plans that would allow them to act in isolation.

"It is always better to coordinate," a senior Defence Ministry official told the newspaper. "But we are also preparing options that do not include coordination."

However defence officials played down the reports today, telling The Times that an attack by Israeli forces alone would probably fail to take out all of Iran’s nuclear facilities, which experts say are scattered across several sites, some deep underground.

Related Links
Israel fears US will dither while Iran goes nuclear
Iran 'has enough uranium to build a bomb'
“We could not risk an operation which would only partially succeed," one defence official told The Times.

"That would leave us open to a nuclear attack from Iran’s remaining weapons stock. Israel would likely need the support, the backing, of forces from a Western ally to successfully carry out the operation,” he said.

A senior Israeli official quotes in the Jerusalem Post said that while it would be difficult, it would not be impossible to launch a strike against Iran without permission from the US.

"There are a wide range of risks one takes when embarking on such an operation," a senior Israeli official was quoted as saying.

The US Airforce controls the Iraqi airspace Israel's jets would have to cross on a bombing mission and access to codes from the Americans, would “significantly improve” Israel’s chances of a successful strike on Iran, an official told The Times.

He added that because the Iranians have been moving the bunkers deep underground, sophisticated weaponry would be needed to successfully destroy the facilities.

Responding to reports that Israel would use low-yield nuclear “bunker-busters”, the official said the method was largely speculative and unreliable.

Ehud Olmert, the Israeli prime minister, has reportedly asked the US for a green light to attack Iranian facilities as recently as May.

According to Israeli officials, the US denied the request, although it outfitted Israel with the X-band radar system which would shave several crucial minutes off Israel’s reaction time to an Iranian missile launch, and allow the United States to oversee Israel’s airspace.

“There is always the option of Israel going it alone. It just does not seem like a good option at present time,” an Israeli MP told the Times.

There are three central locations where experts believe Iranian facilities are producing goods for nuclear weapons.

Israeli officials named these sites as: Natanz, where thousands of centrifuges produce enriched uranium; Isfahan, where 250 tons of gas are stores in tunnels; and Arak, where a heavy water reactor produces plutonium.

Israeli officials said they were heartened that international sanctions on Iran were having an effect, but did not feel they were enough to stop Tehran’s nuclear ambitions.

The most recent Israeli intelligence reports estimate that Iran will have enough enriched uranium for a nuclear weapon in late 2009, barring any interruptions in its programme.

"There is still time and there is no need to rush into an operation right now," another Israeli official said. "The regime there is already falling apart and will likely no longer be in power 10 years from now."

On Monday, Teheran dismissed the possibility of an Israeli strike, saying it didn't take Israel seriously.

"We think that regional and international developments and the complicated situation faced by Israel itself will not allow it to launch military strikes against other countries," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi told reporters in Teheran, adding that "Israel makes threats to promote its psychological and media warfare.

Some Israeli security officials fear that the Iranian retaliation for a strike on its facilities could include a large-scale missile attack on Israel from several Iranian allies, disruption of oil supplies to the West, and terror attacks against Jewish targets around the world.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-04-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Israel 'prepared to attack' Iran nuclear plants

Not very smart for Israel to do this, but then again that's nothing new.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Nothing new at all...

Speaking of nothing new, the last thing I expect is to see no backing from the U.S.

Who are they fooling?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Nothing new at all...

Speaking of nothing new, the last thing I expect is to see no backing from the U.S.

Who are they fooling?

-feeler
Don't underestimate the power of the NWO force. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of this force.

AIPAC is a very strong influence and will ultimately succeed in bringing about America's demise unless we make people aware of the threat that this unelected power group poses to our citizenry.

We, as Americans, have been forced to take on the billionaires' bad debts and way exceed our capacity to wage war abroad. The average person here is completely unaware of the nature of these forces and through false media-inspired nationalistic hatred quite willing to kill people in other countries to avoid a false terror threat.

This consistent dumbed-down media effect seems to be wearing thin and more people are becoming aware that they've been lied to - BIGTIME!

We can all help each other by gently steering the awareness of people towards what is obvious and unifying; our own survival. Don't try for immediate conversions, but sow the seeds of knowledge and let the roots of understanding take hold in each consciousness you encounter. A rising tide lifts all goats.

Free your mind, and, well, you know the rest.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...old message....
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Nothing new at all...

Who are they fooling?

-feeler
Notice no one did a damn thing when Kim in North Korea was flinging nukes and missiles around during his tests. Or allowing Pakistan, a muslim nation which could go fundamentalist at any time to retain a substantial nuclear arsenal.

Last edited by Celtic_Man; 12-05-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Man View Post
Notice no did a damn thing when Kim in North Korea was flinging nukes and missiles around during his tests. Or allowing Pakistan, a muslim nation which could go fundamentalist at any time to retain a substantial nuclear arsenal.
Hi,

US military is in Iraq not for oil alone ... I was told.
On an old part of the homepage of Project Camelot (now moved to archive) Dan Burisch mentioned this:

Genesis 3:24 (V) "eiecitque Adam et conlocavit ante paradisum voluptatis cherubin et flammeum gladium atque versatilem ad custodiendam viam ligni vitae"

Translated in English (http://www.biblegateway.com) it says:

Genesis 3:24 (New Living Translation)

24 After sending them out, the Lord God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Now if Iraq is considered to be the ancient area of the garden of Eden and Iran is east to it ....

What special reason could they have to engage in Iran in the coming years ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I just hope that Krzysztof Jackowski's recent words will not come true. He has said that the war is a matter of months and that everything is already in motion. However..remember about our collective consciousness and do not give up hope for a better future.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #9
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Its realy on the edge right now. I hope this is going good for us all.
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting notion when you take into consideration that Russia has already vowed to back Iran if such an attack were to be carried out.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
who ever said they were smart, they are the only terrorist organization allowed to possess WMD other than the U.S.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #12
TickTockTickTock
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The minute that Iran has a deliverable nuclear weapon they will deploy it against Israel, so I think a surgical strike would be very smart.

What would you do?
TickTockTickTock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #13
TickTockTickTock
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
who ever said they were smart, they are the only terrorist organization allowed to possess WMD other than the U.S.

IDF Girl. Pretty, isn't she?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah I'm getting sick of this game that they're playing.

Someone should take the toys away from the big babies because they've clearly shown that their only answer to violence against them is to counter with more violence.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #15
TickTockTickTock
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yeah I'm getting sick of this game that they're playing.

Someone should take the toys away from the big babies because they've clearly shown that their only answer to violence against them is to counter with more violence.
What would you do?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTockTickTock View Post
What would you do?
For starters, I would listen to the UN and stop beating the drums of war. Didn't they say that Iran had stopped enriching uranium years ago?

Israel gets no sympathy from me and that is the same for other countries in that region.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxgQRQ8zeE
Old 12-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

Good link thx for that.

Hollywood is terrible it even changes history to make films

Last edited by Swanny; 12-05-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #19
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Very true swanster.Manipulated info. to suit and 'thrill' an audience and keep people believing in falseties-the point is that truths are all so blatant and in your face; we are blinded to the obvious and without the prima it's a little difficult to connect the dots.As soon as you start getting a sniff of truths that have been witheld then an awakening process begins and you start asking more questons and searching for the answers to them, not content with what the popular media are feeding you.I become branded as a 'loon' for even suggesting alternate theories for events as the mask of deceit pervades most people's consciousness through the popular media-even the newspapers that people read are a part of it-they're adept at mixing small amounts of truth with ongoing lies,designed to throw you in disarray and put you off the scent.This makes it more difficult for alternative theorists and truth seekers to persuade the masses to at least take a look from behind the curtain or from an audience perspective and try looking at it from the director's chair.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
The minute that Iran has a deliverable nuclear weapon they will deploy it against Israel, so I think a surgical strike would be very smart.

What would you do?
I might try to do my best to rise above polarized thinking, where good and bad are eternally opposed, and the world exists in some black and white nightmare.

What better way to remain hidden than to keep those masses actively afraid of each other and opposed to one another to the point of never having the attention free to examine that string they are dangling from?

I somehow doubt that a school teacher in Israel has any real quarrel with an Iranian shop keeper. Why should either be "burned"?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:42 PM   #21
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

IDF Girl. Pretty, isn't she?
She'd be much prettier if her one eye wasn't so big.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #22
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

US military is in Iraq not for oil alone ... I was told.
On an old part of the homepage of Project Camelot (now moved to archive) Dan Burisch mentioned this:

Genesis 3:24 (V) "eiecitque Adam et conlocavit ante paradisum voluptatis cherubin et flammeum gladium atque versatilem ad custodiendam viam ligni vitae"

Translated in English (http://www.biblegateway.com) it says:

Genesis 3:24 (New Living Translation)

24 After sending them out, the Lord God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Now if Iraq is considered to be the ancient area of the garden of Eden and Iran is east to it ....

What special reason could they have to engage in Iran in the coming years ?

Cheers
two words. Zecharia Sitchin.
these have been my thoughts the whole time.
as well as why we wiped out the native american culture here in america. control of the ancient spiritual teachings. the native americans of the time were willing to share there land. even helped us. I always thought thanksgiving was a warped holiday. but after all we did win the war. this one is no different.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #23
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
Don't underestimate the power of the NWO force. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of this force.

AIPAC is a very strong influence and will ultimately succeed in bringing about America's demise unless we make people aware of the threat that this unelected power group poses to our citizenry. ....
Part of this is that people need to be aware that the Zionist Jews are presently trying to make dangerously strict laws against questioning or challenging anything and everything that they do. They want such people arrested and jailed as you would be labled "Anti-Sematic" for disagreeing with them!

And then again, that's nothing new either.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

if they do this it means all out war and to be quite honest id rather this not

happen considering id probly be sent to fight and i really dont wann go fight a

world war but if i have let it be war haha
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member