Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #51
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
My friend and I have been filming alot of strange things as well.Its nothing to fear.
My friend put one of his vids on youtube and now its on a few websites without him even knowing it.
Don't be afraid.
I agree. I am not afraid of what I have filmed.
Lots of people are filming things that don't scare them.
I would love to see his video.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #52
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Hello starseed, thank you for coming forward, I have the same problem, I am not very computer literate and .....

.....if you want to see what she drew I will give you my web address, although I have put it on Avalon,
Again what's wrong with this picture?
How did you upload this picture to your web site than?
woooow

I'm interested here.

Zelong.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #53
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello zelong, I didn't upload it, I had to wait and rely on the kindness of a friend to help us, I don't care if you want to believe or not, I don't have to prove anything to anyone.
My children have been through some really traumatic times, and it wasn't easy for me because I didn't know what the H**l I was dealing with or how to help my own children, I am only just learning, at first I thought they were demons, I know different now, and like I said I am no expert but it helps when you meet people, who have experienced similar experiences. Unfortunately when I was at school we had typewriters not computers.
I post this with respect, I also posted the experiences to share with people who want to know the truth. I can understand you questioning me, because thats how you find out fact from lies, but I cannot and will not pretend it didn't happen. How do you think people feel when they find out the world they live in is not what it seems, shock is an understatement, believe me, and yes I still have unanswered questions.

Last edited by omshanti2; 10-24-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #54
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
My friend and I have been filming alot of strange things as well.Its nothing to fear.
My friend put one of his vids on youtube and now its on a few websites without him even knowing it.
Don't be afraid.

Hi MusicLover, why don't you post the link here to the vid thats on youtube so everyone here can see for themselves what you are referring to. I'm sure I am speaking for many here.

Ace of Hearts
---------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Old 10-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #55
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello starseed, thank you for coming forward, I have the same problem, I am not very computer literate and I had a picture my Daughter drew of a being not of this world that I wanted to share/show people, but I had to wait until someone computer literate could do it for me, it is really frustrating. Also my son has encountered another Type of being, of which he drew for me, but I have not put it on the net as yet. My son is 6ft 12 and it sacred the H**l out of him, I did feel powerless, but not anymore, I have had some wonderful people give me some sound advice that helped me and my family allot. I just want to say, your right there is more to this world than people realise.
Starseed, what My Daughter saw was a ? Reptilian, I don't know what the being was that my son saw, if you want to see what she drew I will give you my web address, although I have put it on Avalon, under the whistlblower thread, the thread was regarding a millitary chaptalking about reptilians.
You are very brave in coming forward, people need to know the truth, we are not alone, and I to have had experiences similar to yourself with witnesses also.

Hi omshanti2, I would be very interested in seeing your drawing can you send me your web address please. Oh another thing, I tried searching for the drawing in the ''Whislerblower'' section and could not find it, so would you be kind enough to put up the link in your post. I'm sure many here would love to see them as well. Thankyou

Ace of Hearts
----------------
Old 10-24-2008, 04:37 PM   #56
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Who's scared??????
Old 10-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #57
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Exclamation Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

StarSeed1947
just for kicks and I know others have mentioned this but you can upload to google and youtube its very easy
if its a longer vid use google
go here http://video.google.com/
click on upload video its a blue button
it will ask do you have an account you prolly dont
open one its free

click on
Don't have a Google Account?
Create an account now

then when you have an account go back to that page log in and upload its very simple it might just take some time to upload it..

they are kinda slow... btw if the vid is still on your cam and not on your PC you have to have your cam plugged in and when you upload go to that directory to find your vid thats usually called F or maybe G drive... but you have to have it plugged in

or have your cam plugged in and open up that drive by going to start - computer - then look for your cam icon or F or G drive once you see the vid select it and drag it onto your desk top dont have that folder opened all the way this way you can see the folder and your desktop at the same time

once done uploading to google it will give you a URL link for the vid..
and you can come back copy and paste it

edit for those that want to chare photos try this link www.tinypic.com its free hosting no sign up once you upload is the last url link in the box

Last edited by MAP; 10-24-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #58
Worlds Beyond

Hello,

this is my first ever post on this website, or any other forum! I've been searching all over to find somewhere that seems to have something similar to what I've been experiencing.

So.. just wanted to say.. I'm very pleased to read your post, and genuinely intrigued. From what you've said so far, I think I have definitely been experiencing something similar (but not the scary 'men in black' type element) in past 3 years... but not having seen your video, cannot be sure... but am SO, SO hoping you will get your video on here soon!

I've never been part of this kind of forum before. 3 years ago, I was a 'career woman', busy life, all the usual.. blah blah... then I became very ill, suddenly and out of the blue.. and eventually was forced to stop work. My life was just suddenly turned upside-down, financially, physically, emotionally.

At the exact same time that I became ill, I started to have some weird and wonderful 'happenings'... including what I can only describe as Medium-like experiences, journeys 'somewhere else', visitations from another realm, powerful messages, and also some very strange (mostly elating but also sometimes worrying) premonition type 'day dreams'. I was also shown things, very clearly and repeatedly, that I can only describe as 'out of this world'.

When it first started I was really scared.. and began thinking I was cracking up. I tried to talk to a few close friends .. to no avail, they thought I'd lost the plot (I have lost a few friends since this started happening!).

I spent so long trying to find someone who could help me understand what was going on.

It took me a long while to find (through someone else) a safe person to talk to ... and they helped me understand a lot... but I still have SO many questions.

Anyway.. I shall stop there, this is your post (sorry) and I look forward to seeing your video!

love & light

Old 10-24-2008, 05:09 PM   #59
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanlom View Post
Starseed1947 has contacted me and i will have it up by early morning oct 24 pacific standard time. keep ya posted
So we're all waiting! Where is it?
Old 10-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #60
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond View Post
Hello,

this is my first ever post on this website, or any other forum! I've been searching all over to find somewhere that seems to have something similar to what I've been experiencing.

So.. just wanted to say.. I'm very pleased to read your post, and genuinely intrigued. From what you've said so far, I think I have definitely been experiencing something similar (but not the scary 'men in black' type element) in past 3 years... but not having seen your video, cannot be sure... but am SO, SO hoping you will get your video on here soon!

I've never been part of this kind of forum before. 3 years ago, I was a 'career woman', busy life, all the usual.. blah blah... then I became very ill, suddenly and out of the blue.. and eventually was forced to stop work. My life was just suddenly turned upside-down, financially, physically, emotionally.

At the exact same time that I became ill, I started to have some weird and wonderful 'happenings'... including what I can only describe as Medium-like experiences, journeys 'somewhere else', visitations from another realm, powerful messages, and also some very strange (mostly elating but also sometimes worrying) premonition type 'day dreams'. I was also shown things, very clearly and repeatedly, that I can only describe as 'out of this world'.

When it first started I was really scared.. and began thinking I was cracking up. I tried to talk to a few close friends .. to no avail, they thought I'd lost the plot (I have lost a few friends since this started happening!).

I spent so long trying to find someone who could help me understand what was going on.

It took me a long while to find (through someone else) a safe person to talk to ... and they helped me understand a lot... but I still have SO many questions.

Anyway.. I shall stop there, this is your post (sorry) and I look forward to seeing your video!

love & light

Hi Worlds Beyond, welcome to this great home of ours ''Project Avalon'' I truly believe you will find comfort here and make friends with ''like minds'' so that you may share what has crossed your path. My heart goes out to you and I'm looking forward to hearing what you have experienced.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------

Old 10-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #61
Worlds Beyond

thanks bhoss!

I have indeed been looking around here (as non member) for a quite some time now, some VERY interesting stuff!! On Avalon and Camelot. Some of the things being discussed on these forums are very in tune with what I've learned/'seen'/experienced/been 'told' in my own 'happenings'.
so.. I think I've found a good place here and well done to the folks who set it up and keep it riunning!!

Certainly I've been "awake" for many years when it comes to issues like Illuminati, puppets behind the scenes, TPTB, the illusions of the so-called "material reality" we live in, etc (even before my own weird experiences!).. but I must say, my own experiences have been much more related to matters of Spirit/'Life beyond Life', and also future events, issues around 2012, if you know what I mean, as opposed UFO's etc, survivalism, etc.. not that those things don't interest me too!

I've got guests this weekend, but will be back here next week to catch up.. and hopefully see this video!

love & light

Old 10-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #62
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Ace of Hearts, www.enochian.piczo.com sorry, I don't know how to do a link yet, I am very limited regarding computer literacy and computer termanology, I have had allot of help from people at Open Minds Forum, I mean I once pressed the ignore button and thought I was banned, thats how poor my computer skills are, infact one of the moderators here, who knows me on Open Minds Forum, is familier with how poor my computer sklls are because he has helped me on a number of occations.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #63
Worlds Beyond

thanks Aceof Hearts!

Gosh.. I don't mean to take over someone else's thread !! oops!

I'll definitely be back next week... maybe we can chat some more then??

I wish you all a peaceful weekend.

love & light

Old 10-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #64
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Worlds Beyond welcome to the forum
lots of really cool people here
Old 10-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #65
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock, tick,tock
Old 10-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #66
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock, tick,tock
All in good time... lets RELEASE the NEED for this VIDEO and ALLOW the VIDEO to come. IF it is that important WE ALL will be seing it.

Nothing but good vibrations Piiinnnnnnnnngggg

Last edited by sammytray; 10-24-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #67
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Hearts View Post
Hi omshanti2, I would be very interested in seeing your drawing can you send me your web address please. Oh another thing, I tried searching for the drawing in the ''Whislerblower'' section and could not find it, so would you be kind enough to put up the link in your post. I'm sure many here would love to see them as well. Thankyou

Ace of Hearts
-- --------------
here you go.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #68
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
here you go.
Interesting picture indeed. Seems to be alot of those lately
Old 10-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #69
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 2infinityandbeyond.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #70
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ace of Hearts, www.enochian.piczo.com sorry, I don't know how to do a link yet, I am very limited regarding computer literacy and computer termanology, I have had allot of help from people at Open Minds Forum, I mean I once pressed the ignore button and thought I was banned, thats how poor my computer skills are, infact one of the moderators here, who knows me on Open Minds Forum, is familier with how poor my computer sklls are because he has helped me on a number of occations.

Thank you omshanti2 i saw the drawing pretty shocking would give anyone a creeping Chile down the spine. There you are you did fine.

Ace of Hearts
-------------------

Last edited by Ace of Hearts; 10-24-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #71
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Wheres the vid at?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #72
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

:mf _pain:
Old 10-24-2008, 10:29 PM   #73
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

This you, StarS ?
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=S...47&view=videos

Last edited by JoinTheFun; 10-24-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #74
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Is there life after death?
YES, YES and YES! Well, to those who have earned it.

I'm curious about this response. Does the poster imply that some folks haven't "earned" the right for their soul to shift realms, to reincarnate etc?

I know it's all conjecture but I hold the belief that we all shine on and on, until our souls have moved on up out of this boot camp we call life.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #75
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Is there life after death?
YES, YES and YES! Well, to those who have earned it.

I'm curious about this response. Does the poster imply that some folks haven't "earned" the right for their soul to shift realms, to reincarnate etc?

I know it's all conjecture but I hold the belief that we all shine on and on, until our souls have moved on up out of this boot camp we call life.
I think she means that those who are consumed by negativity, and operate, exist, and project negativity unto to others, aren't worthy of ascension, in any aspect.

How can those whom surround themselves in darkness ever shine?

Hope this helped.
Closed Thread