Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Unlikelihood of "Martial Law"

I am aware of how popular the idea is that the United States will somehow institute Martial Law...and begin carting the populous off to massive detention camps etc. I just want explore the idea a little more fully and some very basic aspects that make the Massive Martial Law declaration unlikely.

1. As Bill and Kerry have stated, what is the point? The majority of people already are in a state of prison. Prisons of thier own minds. They go to work, come home, watch Sports or reality shows, eat very bad food (food that actually makes them less intelligent and easier to sway) and go to sleep. Then they get up in the morning and do it all over again. Why change that. The sheep are sheeping...and thats what you want them to do!

2. Who would run all these prison camps and who would institute martial law? There aren't enough soldiers and police who would participate in such a plan that would effect thier own families. Maybe in a few select cities, yes, but not possible in a country as large as ours just do to manpower. Look at Iraq.

3. The illuminati-Rothschilds are alot more clever than Martial Law. They will make us destroy ourselves....they will not do it with an "Iron Fist" they do it with a "Velvet Hammer". No they have to further weaken the populace before they fully expose themselves. Bring us to our knees before they exert overt power. Martial Law is not necessary for this to happen.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Unlikelihood of "Martial Law"

I can only see detention camps being used for biological containment throughout the population. Round everyone up and check their health. Kind of a catch maybe release program.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Why declare Marshall Law when both political parties are ran by the same power players. Bush will hand the baton to the next guy/girl just as Clinton did to Bush. The Agendas are the same. When a critical mass is reached with the populace awakening and awareness then Marshall Law may be declared. People are taking their personal responsibility back but it is still far to small for the powers that be to be scared of us....yet.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

For those who can't see a reason for Marshall Law..
Imagine a pandemic, people being rounded up for quarantine.
Massive amounts of people all placed in the same facility, you are being told it is for your own safety and you need a vaccination. All good so far..

What if the vaccination is a plcebo and people are hearded together and the virus is allowed to run rampant among the detainees? They clear out the bodies, sipose of them and go round up some more, clear out the bodies, dispose of them and go round up some more. Sounds like a very effective popolation control program that even deals with proper elimination of infected bodies so as to keep world wide spread within a controlled area.

Anyone who escapes is forced to try to grow their own food and live off the land. Controlling the weather (heat/drought) and killing off the bees would take care of most of those people. Hydroponics... A must! It's not just for Pot anymore :-)

These are pretty doom and gloom scenarios but the population has to go in their eyes and I'm sure they'd rather do it this way than nuking half the globe and making it un-inhabitible for 10 years.

just some of my thoughts,
Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
bennett
Avalon Senior Member

Hiram - you make some great points.
However, I think martial law is a distinct possibility in selected areas such as here in SoCal where there may be massive unrest. I heard somewhere that this area has 3 to 5 days worth of food. If trucks stop running, we're screwed. When the sheeple can't get food or water, their power's shut down, with economic shutdown and massive unemployment, there will be panic, demonstrations, easily escalating into violence. Martial law would be imposed to "keep the peace", anyone out after dark or without good reason, or assembling in groups greater than, say, 5 people would be rounded up and sent to the camps as potential "'terrorists". Who knows, perhaps to be at least chipped and possibly "terminated". Sheeples can turn into rabid doggles if they're deprived.

I also understand that there are about 100,000 foreign troops in the USA. How are people going to react when there are Romanian troops policing the streets? And how benign do you think the troops will feel toward us?

I think martial law is just one of the tools available for the PTB, certainly not countrywide, but surely where necessary. I absolutely agree that they recognize they're best tactic is to let us destroy ourselves, perhaps with a little "help", e.g. via Asian flu. contrails, contaminated food, etc. For the most part, they're already succeeding.

I believe the best thing to do, at least in an urban area if you can't get out, is be prepared with the essentials such as water and food. Keep a low profile, acknowledge the situation without succumbing to fear (which is what the PTB want - another of their tactics), and keep attention focused on the New Paradigm agenda of experiencing knowledge into wisdom.

Love and peace.
bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I'm not saying that all the reports about the camps are false because there have been a number of people who have seen these places for themselves and reported about their observations in a lot of detail. I'm sure the "world management team" will put down resistance with an iron fist, if necessary.

Here's something interesting to consider from Stewart Swerdlow's site, www.expansions.com -

Fed Takeover
Posted: September, 07, 2008

Good day Stewart...

Would like your interpetation of the Feds taking over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the back bone of the mortgage lenders.. Of course we all know the we taxpayers will foot this bill too.

Thank you Stewart and Janet for the super work that you both do...

Thumbs up from Montana.. aramati7@msn.com

Stewart's Reply: In this way, they can control the housing market and decide who lives where. They already have taken control of utilities, food and the job market. This was next. Welcome to a complete dictatorship!

Be careful in Montana--Yellowstone is firing up!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #7
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

A whistleblower who claims to have help build those underground base camps. He claims that he quit his job when he learned what they were for.
He gives farther details on the structure and infrastructure of those camps.
Whistleblower Testimony
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #8
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

"For those who can't see a reason for Marshall Law..
Imagine a pandemic, people being rounded up for quarantine.
Massive amounts of people all placed in the same facility, you are being told it is for your own safety and you need a vaccination. All good so far.."

Brilliant creative thinking my friend...I believe you are right on track and I don't disagree. Martial Law in select areas could work...its just that this is a very large coutry and a "general declaration" would really not be enforcable with the current means. case in point Iraq.
I DO SEE MANY reasons...I just think TPTB would do a cost-benefit analysis and help us to take eachother out rather than try to control the armed populous.

"Well, I'm not saying that all the reports about the camps are false because there have been a number of people who have seen these places for themselves and reported about their observations in a lot of detail. I'm sure the "world management team" will put down resistance with an iron fist, if necessary."--seekntruth

You'd be wrong if you said they were not real. The camps ARE real. You gut is right my friend. Just more built for dissenters and protesters on a much larger scale...not necessarily due to a martial-law declaration. Maybe a protest against a new draft? Against suspension of the Bill of Rights?

"However, I think martial law is a distinct possibility in selected areas such as here in SoCal where there may be massive unrest. I heard somewhere that this area has 3 to 5 days worth of food. If trucks stop running, we're screwed."--Bennet

My favorite comment so far-though theyre all good--I was in a situation were the trucks were kept from getting to the grocery stores before. Guess what? In three days ALL THE FOOD WAS GONE. It was the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Everything...even crappy food no one eats like Turnips was gone. The manager told me they only keep three days worth of food and if its not replenished they run out. Your right about the use of Martial Law in select areas--mainly urban and ethnic. People who live a little closer to the edge got nothing to lose and raise hell sooner. Not some rancher in Montana.
This is all higher level thinking. I'm very pleased.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #9
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hiram, that is a good point. What I hear from my spirit/ET sources is that there is a sense of a need to accelerate control moves as we are ascending as a species very rapidly (even if it doesn't seem like it). We can still greatly influence their "plans" spiritually. This kind of forum can help a lot, as can daily prayer, meditation, forgiving ourselves and fast!

I agree with you, they are moving in on many fronts simultaneously-want us to destroy ourselves with bad food, tv, emf's vaccines...but it seems the more they push that stuff, the more people are waking up and feeling, "something's just not right."

The vaccination thing is a big one. Even mainstream, don't-want-to-move-my fat-butt-off-the-couch people, are starting to get it that something's not right there.

Don't know what's coming, but I just feel an unraveling of their plans, like spirit is working as fast as they are to unravel. Can't explain it, just feel it in my gut.

and Obama is going to be a MASSIVE wake up call for those who are not quite awake....wow. That's REALLY gonna hasten the "ascending consciousness" (when they realize they got duped big time by buying into the mind control rhetoric). Just my opinion...
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #10
Stephen

Hmmm...Sure seemed like we already had Marshal Law during the RNC this past week.

Tell me what the PTB did with the police force during that convention that is any different then Marshal Law?

Last edited by Stephen; 09-09-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #11
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Hmmm...Sure seemed like we already had Marshal Law during the RNC this past week.

Tell me what the PTB did with the police force during that convention that is any different then Marshal Law?
jesus, what happened during the RNC was scary
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:03 AM   #12
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

you guys, michael st. clair just replied to me re marshall law --see below (it is very real, they have 800 already built! just check out the executive orders and thousands of UN troops are already here. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
concentration camps: FEMA

http://eldib.wordpress.com/2007/10/2...cutive-orders/

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XhH8gl...eature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iZbu6B...eature=related

Michael St. Clair wrote:
Dear Dolphin

hello and be fearless and intelligent BOTH :-)

Martial Law is "Admiralty Law" or the law of the seas and has always been the law of your land but few know this. The SWAT Teams are equipped to enact it at gun point within minutes. see for this the FEMA regulations. You live in a Martial Law country, without knowing it. That is a hard fact-ok.

Look yes the detention camps exist and I have seen them in person in Florida and I know of the maps in all of the other 49 or so states. It is indeed for real and the best TV show is "JERICHO" that showed people clearly how insane it will be.

That is not a joke. Yet, in parts of the mountains in states such as NM, CO, UT - Yukon and Maine and Northern Canada life will go on... And yes all the rest of the "control apparatus" is also in place. Nevertheless you can get out out of the way of it if you like before the traps close.

The time for showdown is about in mid 2010, August, or March 2011, ok i suppose, but it could be earlier. Astrologically the USA Corporation closes for business by end of 2010.

I was made aware of the plans in 1999 and watched the circus unfold until the very bitter end of 2003 when all of it became too colorful for me personally.

My own Cia bodyguards told me i d be better off out of the zone, and i still have clients in the USA who try to make it through the next two years, but beyond 2011 to be honest I would not want to play the game. ok well I do feel we are cutting it short. You need time to get acclimatized to a new surrounding. That is why the earlier you leave the better if you feel uncomfortable there.

Europe is sort of fine depends where exactly. Copenhagen for instance is a warzone in Denmark, while Bavaria is just fine. Ibiza is the party, Paris is as usual until it swims, as is Berlin. Parts of Canada are ok, and the Southern hemishere is ok too. The most important question is what you wish to do in your life. Then you choose a place and go for it and do it...

Peace
M StC.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #13
dad2059

Getting out before the proverbial sh*t hits the fan is easy if one only has oneself to take care of, but what about people with families?

Not everyone with a family has the means to escape, or the members of the family simply will not believe what is going to happen. It's not as easy as simply packing a backpack and hiking to Northern Canada or Belize.

The best I could hope for is to make sure what I can save of my family is enough before I do what I have to do.

Prayer and meditation probably wouldn't hurt either.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #14
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=dolphin;3537]you guys, michael st. clair just replied to me re marshall law --see below (it is very real, they have 800 already built! just check out the executive orders and thousands of UN troops are already here. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
concentration camps: FEMA

They just got done finishing up the second concentration camp here (one on Elmindorf AFB and one in Fairbanks). They've got railways going to them and they are manned.

Don't mean to throw more coal into the fire, but everyone needs to see this (like they say "knowledge is power-understanding is wisdom), here ya go:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3462
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #15
Stephen

Thank you Trickyfingers but that video is no longer available...Figures.

I personally have seen it though before hand.
Quite revealing actually...
Old 09-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #16
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Here, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #17
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
No they have to further weaken the populace before they fully expose themselves. Bring us to our knees before they exert overt power. Martial Law is not necessary for this to happen.
I think they are going to want to use what they have built. I am also pretty sure that they will try and push the envelope so much that people will revolt.
The comfortzone thing cant last much longer with all the money gone. The next step is overt opression.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #18
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad2059 View Post
Getting out before the proverbial sh*t hits the fan is easy if one only has oneself to take care of, but what about people with families?

Not everyone with a family has the means to escape, or the members of the family simply will not believe what is going to happen. It's not as easy as simply packing a backpack and hiking to Northern Canada or Belize.

The best I could hope for is to make sure what I can save of my family is enough before I do what I have to do.

Prayer and meditation probably wouldn't hurt either.
I agree with you. Pretty much no one in my family believes me. Plus I dont want them to live in panic and fear. The best I can do is rely on my inner self to guide me thru and keep my family out of harms way.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, so true. We CAN'T convince those who don't want to know.

I have two children, and am a single mom, with zero disposable income. But I feel that every penny I DO spend must be on the highest nutrition I can get-ie organic fruits, vegs, nuts, seeds and whole grain, and no crap. My kids protest mightily, but guess what? they don't get a choice in the matter, because when and IF (IF IF IF-we can steer illumination to change outcomes-I KNOW it) at least our bodies will be more resistant to low vibration toxins, and we will have intuitive guidance about where to go.

Friends and I who are aware are beginning to talk amongst ourselves about where we could go, who do we know who lives in remote wilderness areas, etc.

On one hand this is so scary, on another, I am so at peace, trusting that all truly is in divine order and following the guidance of my heart, which is primarily saying "take responsibility for your experience-not only what you DO, eat, spend, etc, but MOSTLY what you BELIEVE and then SPEAK.

Wild stuff, friends!!!! Peace~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

I think they need to make a move and take over before free energy gets out along with awakening, etc. They probably want to be dictators so they can start implementing the cool stuff.

Hard to say how much environmental destruction plays into this. We might need to clean up things with better technology. But they might want to reduce population first. hmm.

Cant wait to see........and see the look on my family and all the skeptics, sheep etc. OMG what happened...how could we be so blind.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #21
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I should clarify my original statement a bit for the sake of the others present here.

There are indeed FEMA prison camps. This has been established and very few on THIS board will attempt to debate that. Mr. St. Claire is right as rain on this point.

Where people are heading on the wrong track I believe, is when they think the president is going to come on television and state that there is Now a General Declaration of Martial Law NATIONALLY. I argue that though possible in areas, its not really enforceable on a country the size of the United States. We can look at China for instance to get an idea. They rule with an Iron Fist in the East, but much of the non-industrialized part of the country still pursues their own ends. They are not even an armed populous.

The only scenario where martial Law will work nationally, will be one where the government has convinced US that an ENEMY IS IN OUR MIDST. And I mean we have to buy it hook, line, and sinker. An omnipresent threat. A fake Alien Invasion ala project Bluebeam etc. There are alot of people in this country who do not believe in anything so it will be very interesting when whatever it is, is finally unleashed. Disease...yes Terrorists....possibly.

You want to accomplish your goals with as little energy wasted as possible...if possible have others do you work for you. Have people destroy themselves from the inside.....tear them apart spiritually, ethically, physically. Make them into harmless creatures.

The gerbil is a great example. The gerbil had a wild ancestor that was quite a survivor. It bit and scratched and dug and evolved for milennia. Now they will die in a day if you let them loose. They are incapable of surviving without your provisions for them. This is what they are doing to us!

Thats what we are trying to fix here at Project Camelot.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #22
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I am aware of how popular the idea is that the United States will somehow institute Martial Law...and begin carting the populous off to massive detention camps etc. I just want explore the idea a little more fully and some very basic aspects that make the Massive Martial Law declaration unlikely.

1. As Bill and Kerry have stated, what is the point? The majority of people already are in a state of prison. Prisons of thier own minds. They go to work, come home, watch Sports or reality shows, eat very bad food (food that actually makes them less intelligent and easier to sway) and go to sleep. Then they get up in the morning and do it all over again. Why change that. The sheep are sheeping...and thats what you want them to do!

2. Who would run all these prison camps and who would institute martial law? There aren't enough soldiers and police who would participate in such a plan that would effect thier own families. Maybe in a few select cities, yes, but not possible in a country as large as ours just do to manpower. Look at Iraq.

3. The illuminati-Rothschilds are alot more clever than Martial Law. They will make us destroy ourselves....they will not do it with an "Iron Fist" they do it with a "Velvet Hammer". No they have to further weaken the populace before they fully expose themselves. Bring us to our knees before they exert overt power. Martial Law is not necessary for this to happen.

I hear you but given that they see us as consuming cattle, whether the sheep are sheeping or not, whether they can give us all free energy or not, we are still consuming and using resources. Also they are satanists, all acts of murder are mass sacrifices for their gods. Plus when you consider that thousands of UN troops are in the US now..perhaps they have got the man power!!

Why make the trains? why make the camps?

they are planning something.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #23
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

The only way Martial Law would be implemented is if there is a massive panic.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #24
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

My thinking is that they are counting on us to go to the FEMA camps willingly. Think about it: The economy collapses, absolute destruction of our infrastructure, complete chaos everywhere, no food, no safety. Then it is announced that there are these luxurious camps that FEMA has been constructing for just such an occasion all over the country. All you have to do is just go to your local train of bus station and we'll give you a free ticket to your new home complete with food, water, shelter, and---showers.

I don't agree with the Iron Fist idea. I think they think we are so stupid that we will believe this and walk right into their trap.

When cattle are slaughtered do they put a gun to their heads to make them walk or does the herd just stroll right into the slaughter house?

--------------------------------------------------------------
"...and we call these people civilized." Terence Mckenna

Last edited by Arkan; 09-12-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #25
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

My take is similar to the message from George Green and Ron Paul. America is a debtor nation, yet we are the major consumers of goods in the world economy. Our economy (in its present structure) will only continue to run on the US dollar. If the US dollar fails because the US defaults on its debt, because creditor nations such as China refuse to accept it, or because of the gross mismanagement (intentional or otherwise) by government, then martial law is a very likely scenario. People tend to get angry and desperate when they have no food and no prospects. In the major cities, if only a small percent of people result to looting, the entire area will become a disaster scenario. If the cause is currency collapse, martial law could be very likely in all population-dense areas.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote