Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Manifesting Your Reality - An Exercise For Beginners

I am sure that most of us here have seen "The Secret" or one of the many similar books, videos, etc. As with many, coming to grasp with the idea that we manifest our reality on a constant basis can be a bit unnerving and the path to controlling this power can leave us a bit discouraged.

And so I thought I would share an exercise a friend of mine used years ago to strengthen his abilities to manifest reality. This exercise also reinforces the idea in the subconscious that we can indeed manifest things into his reality through thought alone. It's also a great way to make a little extra cash!

As with learning any new talent, the idea is to start small, master that, and then move on to more difficult tasks. For this exercise I will be using US currency, but this can obviously be done with your native currency.

First I would like to make it clear that this does work, as I have done it myself. As with any kind of reality manifestations, the student has to believe with 100% of your being that this will work. Any doubt whatsoever will make it very difficult to see results. On to the exercise....

For step 1 we will start with the smallest denomination of US currency, the penny. The idea is to hold the image of a penny in your mind at all times. Think about how much you would love to have a penny. Imagine a pocket full of pennies. Imagine that you find a penny on the floor of your apartment or car, in the grass, on the sidewalk, or wherever it is your going. From the second you wake up in the morning, be absolutely positive that you will find a penny at some point throughout your travels that day.

Do not get discouraged if it does not happen on your first try, as any negative thoughts will make it more difficult in the future. Just tell yourself that tomorrow will be the day. Once you have achieved this goal, continue to do so until you are consistently finding a penny every day, or even multiple pennies a day.

Once you have done so move on to step 2, and follow the same process with a nickle, until you are consistently finding a nickle every day. Continue up to a dime, then a quarter, and so on. Personally I have had multiple days in a row where I am finding random $5 bills lying on the ground, in my laundry, and various other places!

Aside from a little help financially, this exercise helps to wipe away the years of doubt and conditioning that would otherwise prevent you from accessing this ability. It will also help in future manifestations of larger desires.

Hope to hear from some of you with results! Good luck!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Manifesting Your Reality - An Exercise For Beginners

I agree Lorien you have to have full belief in the intention of what you want to manifest. That seems to be the tough part. Imagining it is easy but believing it is not as easy.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #3
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Manifesting Your Reality - An Exercise For Beginners

I'm in for the fun of it.

As always, glad to be here, Peter
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote