Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 03-11-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile They say, "Do it again".

When i use certain psychic abilities that THEY want to stop. They will say, "Do that again". what THEY are doing is locking on to the frequency my brain is producing. Their using some type of super computer to do this and usually the agent is on his/her cell phone. It doesnt matter where i am. THEY can do this any where.
This started last year when i was living in Mt.Shasta. I used to use arrows made out of the H.C. and fire them at whomever was attacking me. When a certain technique is shutdown then you have to find others ways to be affective.
THEY try to find the root of the technique i have acquired. whether it be human or a spirit guide. THEY want to know where my abilities and techniques are coming from.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:37 AM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They say, "Do it again".

makes sense...
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
When i use certain psychic abilities that THEY want to stop. They will say, "Do that again". what THEY are doing is locking on to the frequency my brain is producing. Their using some type of super computer to do this and usually the agent is on his/her cell phone. It doesnt matter where i am. THEY can do this any where.
This started last year when i was living in Mt.Shasta. I used to use arrows made out of the H.C. and fire them at whomever was attacking me. When a certain technique is shutdown then you have to find others ways to be affective.
THEY try to find the root of the technique i have acquired. whether it be human or a spirit guide. THEY want to know where my abilities and techniques are coming from.

Our 'signals' can be picked up from anywhere on the planet. They can pick out any individual they choose to screen. They obviously have an interest in you.

Have you ever tried to view the source that is scanning you? If you decide to, I am sure from your previous postings that you know to cloak yourself sufficiently

Keep safe
Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: They say, "Do it again".

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Our 'signals' can be picked up from anywhere on the planet. They can pick out any individual they choose to screen. They obviously have an interest in you.

Have you ever tried to view the source that is scanning you? If you decide to, I am sure from your previous postings that you know to cloak yourself sufficiently

Keep safe
Peace
Iain
yeah,......Im not the only person THEY do this to. i've tried. many people have tried.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:53 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Archangel Michael can protect you from this. You have to do the work to connect with him, but he will be able to stop them from tuning in. Call to him next time you feel psychic interference, out loud is by far best. You'll see what I mean. Building up a daily routine of connection is by far the most powerful though.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 08-03-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote