Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-21-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Namaste. This is a great topic. I think it would be a great idea for more people to get this thought floating around. Alex Collier makes a awesome point about this during his seminar. "What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?" Those might not have been his exact words but the thought carried. I think the more of us that picture this happening the better. Would really be a good thing. If you are not familiar with Alex Collier's words. His interviews are available on the Project Camelot site, Google video and YouTube.

Myself I pictured a knock at the door the first time I thought about it. Second time I thought about it I pictured an old telephone ringing in my head. And I think I picked that up reading it somewhere. Third time by being approached slowly face to face on a trail in the woods.

What do you folks invision?

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-21-2010 at 06:50 AM.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

My ET - Eternal Timelessness, mentor looks like me, because thats who it is.
When one seeks a mentor or teacher, all one needs to do is ask from the heart, and the answer will present itself in some way; a teacher is a role, one all of us are switching back and forth from, student/teacher.
Even if it is through another person, your higher self, who you really are, is always showing you what you ask for on the inside, question is, are you paying attention?
True wisdom can come from where you least expect it. It does not matter where it comes from, a monk or a fool, wisdom is wisdom.
You are your ET mentor!

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your words Firedrake. I should have been more specific. I meant a dream or vision of an actual physical meeting of a extra terrestrial mentor. Like Alex Collier mentions.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #4
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
"What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?"
I did a lot of thinking about that...I even wrote Collier with my "recommendations" (was very am enthusiastic at that time).

after a lot of...this and that...i came to the conclusion (my conclusion) that the least complicated and least "traumatic" experience for all (we are talking 7 billion people here not just Avalon) would be for ET to take a trip to the wilds...they park their 10 or whatever mile crafts above some major cities around the world...for a day or so...and than they just leave (go back up or engage cloak or something).....nothing else...

a cold shower.....

than it is up to people on how to....."react to the possibilities"....
Old 01-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I see what you are saying Spregovori. But that is a global discloser subject. I am asking about what you picture YOUR PERSONAL MEETING to be like.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm… during one of my nightly meditations in my backyard would be fine with me. But, before the visit…I would like a warning, maybe a telepathic phone call telling me it is on its way.
I want to be expecting the visit…I’m not sure if I would like the idea of he/she, what ever it is just popping up on me out of the thin air.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #7
Spregovori

Personal meeting...hmm.... A young, stunning, sexually compatible hmm

They land and ask for directions and than i offer to "tag along" after which we make a wrong right turn and end up in ALPHA DRACONIAN or Draco or what is it?... where we all get served on a plate...

the possibilities are endless...we know NOTHING about ET and how do things actually "look like"...despite all the blowers (whistle or otherwise)

one of the infinite scenarios: they come down, we shake hands, they tell us how fuc*ed up we are, we all talk about it and shake hands (earth people make world peace), we all live happily ever after
Old 01-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Great thought Peace of mind. During meditation...

Who else has a positive thought about their physical meeting of a extra terrestrial mentor?

Spregovori you are way off topic. And offending me. Not sure why you are talking about sex and draco's? I am trying to ask a serious question you obviously think is a big joke. Please refrain from posting here.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmmm, good question. I imagine myself walking in the street and someone calling me by my name, or me at work and receiving a call from security advising that someone is requesting to see me. I see a normal guy or woman, no special phisical carachteristics (since I believe that mainly all ET's are the same as us. Same plot, in other words).

He/She would ask me if I knew who he/she is and I would know.
Perhaps a certain look in his/her eyes, some kind of strange way of talking, or I simply would know as I simply know many other things.

If I got any possibility to choose, I would like he/she to be an extremely intelligent and kind person who could answer all my questions and teach me everything I desired to know (and that is a lot of things). He/she, should be a person with an excellent sense of humor. And by now, I don't have any more ideas about him/her so we are going to stop it here or I will be banned.

I just can't wait for that moment!
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Hmm that seems like to big of an answer to come up with by myself. Can I

have a mentor to help me find a mentor lol.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Some really good thoughts saxapower and joe2288. Lets have some more ideas from the community.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Great Topic
I would like to chill with the species who looks like canines and return the favor with all the exchange I do with my dogs. Id be happy with 9 foot tall Scottish terriers that look like werewolves and talk like the blue aquatic dude from Hell boy (Abe). A nice tour of the multiverse over some good prana, ambrosia, smoke and good laughs would be nice. I guess a little bit of everything until im ready to take over my quadrant of the Universe.

Peace...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #13
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

The last time I talked with my contacts they said not to be surprised when they showed up on my back porch. So I am keeping an eye out on my patio and trying to find my footing in this new paradigm,while chasing asparugus,the kitten, off my puter keyboard.
When I think about it I feel a rush of excitement, and honestly some fear.How do you greet an ET? Somhow I feel my contact will remain telepathic for some time yet. chaz
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #14
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermunky View Post
The last time I talked with my contacts they said not to be surprised when they showed up on my back porch. So I am keeping an eye out on my patio and trying to find my footing in this new paradigm,while chasing asparugus,the kitten, off my puter keyboard.
When I think about it I feel a rush of excitement, and honestly some fear.How do you greet an ET? Somhow I feel my contact will remain telepathic for some time yet. chaz
Yes, I feel exactly the same! A big wave of excitement, some chills all over the body but no fear at all. I think no special greetings must be made. In the end they're our brothers and sisters, and knowing most of people here in the forum, we shouldn't treat them any different than the way we treat a friend that we meet after a long long time! Perhaps a really cool beer may help to brake the ice at first...
Old 01-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
Mark Lipschitz
Banned

I'm not really one to fantasize about such things. Either it will happen or it won't I figure.

If it does I think the situation will unfold on their terms not mine.
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:57 AM   #16
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

"A big wave of excitement, some chills all over the body but no fear at all"

This is what I like to hear. Exciting indeed. Lets keep these idea's floating.

Looking at my back porch now
Old 01-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #17
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

I would and like a moment of recognition in the eyes to inform me immediately of why it all happened the way it did this time. Perhaps an ET mentor smile knowing that it all had been instantly relayed and understood by me. ZAP!

Then I'd like them to take me for ET Sushi.
.Nice idea
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #18
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

What would it be like to have a one-to-one session with someone who instantly knows every thought you think and every feeling you have, and who can effortlessly see all your biggest weaknesses and sub-conscious blocks quite clearly? And probably details of all or many of your recent past lifetimes as well?

Pretty spooky, I'd like to suggest. Compassion/caring would compel the being to at least hint at what they see inside you. If you claim to be interested in hearing some truth, would you be able to handle it when that being hints at some of your own deepest truths? Would you, perhaps, commit suicide, which I've read that some U.S. military officers did years ago after they were given the option of a private interview with an ET and they had chosen yes?

One deep basic truth about most of us, I believe, including myself, is that deep down we are terrified of our selves. Even if the ET is just acting as nothing more than a kind of clear mirror, could we really handle seeing ourselves for the first time exactly as we are? Could we likewise handle seeing how infinitely powerful we are inside, at least potentially?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #19
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
What would it be like to have a one-to-one session with someone who instantly knows every thought you think and every feeling you have, and who can effortlessly see all your biggest weaknesses and sub-conscious blocks quite clearly? And probably details of all or many of your recent past lifetimes as well?

Pretty spooky, I'd like to suggest. Compassion/caring would compel the being to at least hint at what they see inside you. If you claim to be interested in hearing some truth, would you be able to handle it when that being hints at some of your own deepest truths? Would you, perhaps, commit suicide, which I've read that some U.S. military officers did years ago after they were given the option of a private interview with an ET and they had chosen yes?

One deep basic truth about most of us, I believe, including myself, is that deep down we are terrified of our selves. Even if the ET is just acting as nothing more than a kind of clear mirror, could we really handle seeing ourselves for the first time exactly as we are? Could we likewise handle seeing how infinitely powerful we are inside, at least potentially?
A very interesting point indeed!

It depends on how much prepared you are or not, isn't it? How many things you have to hide away from the world? What is the size of that dark secrets?All of us have secrets inside our heart, in the deepest and darkest places of ourselves lives that monstruous little copy of ourselves.

Someone, very respected by me, said sometime that the door to the Paradise has a guardian, an that guardian must be defeated to cross through the door. That guardian is ourselves, our shadow if you like.

In my opinion, if what we're talking about here ever becomes true, you can be sure that we will have defeated the monster within and will be able to look at the eyes of our ET mentor and see ourselves reflected with pride and honour.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #20
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

That was an awesome post saxapower. "look at the eyes of our ET mentor and see ourselves reflected with pride and honour." May I add love to this.

For sure nothing to fear at all. Everything is everything... So why be afraid of yourself.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
max
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings.
Interesting question.
If I could choose, I would be fully aware during the meeting and when finished.
That would sincerity and truthful information, and permission to extend it to more people.
So far I've seen have been with the "mental eye" (so that I may understand)
Others have drawn as determined automatic writing.
And I have not been aware of their presence, they have been by the marks on my body and other phenomena.
(Forgive my English is very bad and I use an online translator)

Saludos.
Interesante pregunta.
Si pudiese elegir, pediría ser totalmente consciente del encuentro durante y cuando terminase.
Que hubiese sinceridad e información veraz, y el permiso para hacerla extensible a más personas.
Hasta el momento los que he visto han sido con los “ojos mentales” (para que me entendáis)
Otros los he dibujado tal como se obtiene la escritura automática.
Y las que no he sido consciente de su presencia, se que han estado por las marcas en mi cuerpo.
(Perdonar mi inglés es pésimo y utilizo un traductor en línea)
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

This is a real good thread. I am happy so many people are thinking about this. A little pointer for those that do make contact with a mentor or any contact for that matter this would probably apply.

Quoting Alex Collier.

1. Full name
2. Rank or Office
3. Where you are from
4. State that permission must be asked

So In my case.....

Greetings. My name is ________
I am a curious being (I have no rank or office)
I am from the Sol system, Terra 3
Anything that happens in my space requires my permission.

I thought it might be important to share a way of introducing yourself.

Heads up... page 2 of this thread goes beyond off topic with reptilian stuff that has nothing to do with a mentor. Recommend skipping to page 3

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-24-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

I have been think really hard about this for the last day know and honestly

I think I am to nervous to meet one. I mean really there a hundred times smarter

than you and so much more advanced and everything, I don't know if i could

handle it. If I had no choice though it would have to be a Nordic of the feminine

type, that way I wouldn't be too nervous. I mean you got to think they have a

whole different culture and everything.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
That was an awesome post saxapower. "look at the eyes of our ET mentor and see ourselves reflected with pride and honour." May I add love to this.

For sure nothing to fear at all. Everything is everything... So why be afraid of yourself.
And love and light, of course! I've been waiting for this to come for 10 years now, I'm prepared for anything. And I fear nothing at all because, despite I can be wrong with this, deep inside of me I know. that somehow there's a very heavy connection between them and I.

2 or 3 months ago, I got a vision (it was not a dream, I was fully awake in the middle of the day): I was sitting on the grass. The place looked like a garden outside a house and I got the street in front of me. There was a tree and I could see some mountains in the horizon. It was sunset, the light was dim. There was something very strange with the sky it had a colour between purple and pink (I felt that it was not Earth at all, despite everything was normal: the grass, the street, the tree...). Suddenly I saw someone's shadow aproaching to me. It was very very tall. He (it was a man's shadow) arrived where I was sitting and offered his open hand as if to help me getting up. Then the vision ended. I felt something very familiar in there. Too much familiar, I would say.

Friends, I don't know what to think about it... I feel very confused with this kind of feelings sometimes. And I don't know why, but although I feel that this kind of things are very private, I feel somehow compelled to explain them to you.

Love,
Old 01-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #25
max
Avalon Senior Member

Joe2288, many of us have knowledge and a different culture, but we seek a point to understand and share, in the end we all want the same
Being more advanced, does not necessarily mean a better person (so I understand)
I think the "benevolent", those who really care about other races, will be more aware of our purity of heart that our knowledge, since you can always learn with a will.
While it is true that the contact will be more obstacles, it is impossible.
I am a woman, but I like the contact would be: man or woman, or not?
What I seek is "something more intellectual.

Joe2288, mucho de nosotros tenemos diferentes conocimientos y cultura, y sin embargo buscamos un punto para poder entendernos y compartir; al fin todos queremos lo mismo
Ser más evolucionado no quiere decir forzosamente ser mejor persona (para que me entiendas)
Yo creo que los “benévolos”, los que de verdad les importe las demás razas, estarán más pendiente de nuestra pureza de corazón que de nuestros conocimientos; ya que siempre se puede aprender con voluntad.
Aunque es cierto que el contacto tendrá más obstáculos, no es imposible.
Soy mujer, pero me daría igual que el contacto fuese: hombre o mujer, o ¿?
Lo que busco es “algo” más intelectual.
max is offline   Reply With Quote