Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Is this our friend SWANNY ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxiv3CBMS4M


beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

this is just perfect!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN51V...eature=related
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Hehe it's not me, he hasn't got a gun
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Hehe it's not me, he hasn't got a gun
Well that`s you before fire arms were invented mate!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O6va...eature=related


beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Well that`s you before fire arms were invented mate!
Maybe in that carnation I was the rabbit
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Hey mate!
Hunted the bloody thing down so far?
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Hello
Given up hunting for the mo it's too cold out there, going to wait till it warms up
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #9
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Grid 2, Plane 3
Posts: 142
Talking Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Pardon me for jumping in you two but this is just BRILLIANT!



More importantly, is this an official attempt to label SWANNY?
.
.
.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

From an insider channeling source close to the Illuminati, we hear that a decision has been taken our friend, Admiral Swanny, to be a chief person negotiator with the Galactic Federation of Light commanders.
In the explanation of this far reached epic decision, it is stated that Admiral Swanny showed his unconditional love and belief about GFL existing, and that his contacts with above mentioned commanders were a living proof that the fate about existing of our space brothers (and specially sisters) is a an essential element for this to become true. Admiral Swanny, let us not forget, strongly and unshakably showed us all that when we believe our belief is going to be manifested.
From the other side, the representatives of the GFL also choose Admiral Swanny to be the first official contact-being from Terra, since they were all the time present in his subconscious mind, which was obvious for (at least) most of the members of the Avalon Forum.

Thank you, Admiral Swanny! We love you. Show them your jokes!
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
From an insider channeling source close to the Illuminati, we hear that a decision has been taken our friend, Admiral Swanny, to be a chief person negotiator with the Galactic Federation of Light commanders.
In the explanation of this far reached epic decision, it is stated that Admiral Swanny showed his unconditional love and belief about GFL existing, and that his contacts with above mentioned commanders were a living proof that the fate about existing of our space brothers (and specially sisters) is a an essential element for this to become true. Admiral Swanny, let us not forget, strongly and unshakably showed us all that when we believe our belief is going to be manifested.
From the other side, the representatives of the GFL also choose Admiral Swanny to be the first official contact-being from Terra, since they were all the time present in his subconscious mind, which was obvious for (at least) most of the members of the Avalon Forum.

Thank you, Admiral Swanny! We love you. Show them your jokes!

See how he drew those winds when huntin` the wabbit???
GFL wish not to mess up with Swanny... better safe than sorry
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Thx Zenbuoy but I don't need a label

Just been on the phone to the GFL and they said they are going to send a space ship over on Tuesday to take me shopping in the Alpha Centauri shopping centre, apparently they have the new blastertronic rabbit hunters on special offer there

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #13
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx Zenbuoy but I don't need a label

Just been on the phone to the GFL and they said they are going to send a space ship over on Tuesday to take me shopping in the Alpha Centauri shopping centre, apparently they have the new blastertronic rabbit hunters on special offer there

Do they have ships like this one???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoHUG...eature=related
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: near the sea......
Posts: 194
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx Zenbuoy but I don't need a label

Just been on the phone to the GFL and they said they are going to send a space ship over on Tuesday to take me shopping in the Alpha Centauri shopping centre, apparently they have the new blastertronic rabbit hunters on special offer there

LMAO...!!! Maybe you need a new outfit from the centre that suits your rank Swanny
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #15
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

I think he already have an outfit...scroll down on the first link of this thread

I think GFL thinks of him a s hell of a dude! Not to mess with...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Monka and SaLuSa are not amused!!!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #17
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Tuesday ??

TUESDAY ??

They said they were taking me bowling on Tuesday.

I hope they've made a 'genuine error' in their schedule.

Or it just goes to show you can't trust those critters one iota.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:18 PM   #18
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: near the sea......
Posts: 194
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I think he already have an outfit...scroll down on the first link of this thread

I think GFL thinks of him a s hell of a dude! Not to mess with...
Yep......!!! That must be Swanny armed and dangerous
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:03 AM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Tuesday ??

TUESDAY ??

They said they were taking me bowling on Tuesday.

I hope they've made a 'genuine error' in their schedule.

Or it just goes to show you can't trust those critters one iota.

K
Don't worry they have said in one of the SaLuSa threads that they have over a trillion ships waiting in space so I don't think it will be a problem for you to get a lift

I hope so Beren
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:46 AM   #20
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Don't worry they have said in one of the SaLuSa threads that they have over a trillion ships waiting in space so I don't think it will be a problem for you to get a lift

I hope so Beren

You know what is really odd? Whenever you want GFL or other crew to really show up and prove their story,they just vanish... Oil changing in their home bases on mother ships anyone???
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Swanny! Mate, I think that I want to join you in hunting that bloody thing!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

I'm looking for it in the chat room at the mo
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 AM   #23
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 97
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

hi swanny,

i really like you,
you're so funny,
really,
just a breath of fresh air!

lol
i know that sounds pathetic,
i always overdo things,
woof

nothing, nothing nothing listen to my nothing song!
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

Thx Fluffy I'm glad I make you smile
It's just a game but some people here take it too seriously.
Remember none of us get out alive
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #25
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 97
Default Re: Is this our friend SWANNY ???

swanny,
you've gone backwards since your last b/day, shouldnt you be 99 now?
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon