Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #176
DivineLight

Default Re: call for indigo children

Hand up! I'm an Indigo also. I struggle to stay here. I have children to look after. I pick up on everyone else's energies and feel their pain. I had a crap childhood and ran away from school a few times.
My mother recently said that I need to have my DNA checked because I didnt belong to this family.
Sometimes I think I've lost the plot altogether!
I live in the city, trying to fit into the family with 2 kids, happy scenario. It's not working. I would like to take my family to the country, inland or near a rainforrest, home school them and teach them how to really live. But I wouldn't be doing them any favours. They have to live in this fake world too so I have to teach them how.
I am here kicking and screaming, but would rather be back home...
Old 09-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #177
Shellie
Banned

DL- story of my life. We must be twins.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #178
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

No "indigo" or "star kid/seed" feels comfortable with such a label or any label. If you want this label you are most likely not it. That is the definition of want after all... When Buddha was asked once if he had "attained" he said: "I have attained, therefore I cannot claim to have attained...".

No one originated on this planet. We are all exported here in one way or another. A socalled "indigo" (since that is the term we are using here) has either never been here before or have long since graduated beyond this gross and basic third density school. "Normal" people have lived many many lives here and are thus much deeper in the mess than indigos. However, because indigos are so sensitive/emphatic they will often take upon themselves the collective suffering of mankind etc. This is a "curse" that most hopefully will throw off with maturity.

There is a good reason that so many indigos have a really hard time growing up and some also as adults. Many have "condensed" a lot of karma into this life and have to get rid of it before a certain deadline. This was my experiece at least. A typical indigo incarnated on a higher level than "the norm" here. To make things easier let's use David Hawkins scale of Consciousness as a "standard":

Let's say "the norm" on this planet used to be from 150-250 on this scale. A typical Indigo is perhaps born in the higher 300s or even higher 400s. Because many have condensed their karma into one life (and not even a whole life but a certain number of years) the suffering/lessons is/are much more intense than if it had been processed over severel lifetimes. Many have to descend into the very lower end of the scale in order to relativly suddenly be "released" into the higher end of the scale when the "lessons" are learned. Relativly fast and big leaps on the scale is "the bonus", so to speak, for volunteering for this mission if one succeeds. There are those that succumb to the dark, and thus "fail" their mission. They will get another shot if they want to I guess...

To explore the full depth of the scale in this manner also allows such individuals a much greater understanding of how it feels like for "normal" people who feel isolated and "stuck" in the lower end of the scale. This will be useful when the indigos enter into their various roles as "teachers/healers" etc. etc. I remember growing up going to school and seeing how teachers were treated, and saying to myself that I would never ever become a teacher! And every time I said this I heard a voice calmly telling me: "But, that is what you will be". Hehe. I also used to drive my parents nuts in young age by saying things like: "Something is fundamentally wrong in this world".

Things turned for me when I finally gave in to Existance and sort of said: Ok, let me suffer. Burn me! I am grateful no matter what you do to me. Let's see what you got man. Let it rip! After that the synchronisities kicked in big time and life became really exciting and magical again. There was still a lot of hardship, but at least it was going somewhere...

Anyway, that was my take on this. I see nothing but good things on the horizon these days. Look through the turmoil and darkness that is still playing itself out and you will see the great dawn of the new paradigm. If great things can happen that quickly to a person as it did to me, then it can happen globally also. An individual is a fractal microcosmos of the totality/macrocosmos after all. Our time (and this includes everyone) is finally catching up with us! I have a feeling that the 14. October focal point will be a huge turning point no matter what happens and/or whether it happens exactly on that date or not. A focal point like this is not accidental or "fake". It is a light version of the 2012 focal point. It is what you percieve it to be. So, "hang in there" good people! Hehe! For the times they are a' changing!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #179
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

IAM one of the older generation, 54 now.
I knew I was clearing the path for something else then just little me and it is what I still do.

Being supportive to all who feel different,
encouraging them to find their true self.
Walking their own path and come what may be.
Watching them grow and mature into rebellious people.
Or very quiet withdrawn dreamers with a lot of surpressed creativity.
Hoping many of them would stand out
and be role models for all those who were lost in a merchant's world.

My son is one of you indigo"s.

He is doing fine.
All that is needed really is to make space..
feel space inside. Thats all you really need.

Space.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #180
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I responded to this earlier but my mood was so that i think it came off a little rude so i'll try again.

It sucks having to explain this because i dont feel that i have to explain anything, but i always have this urge for people to see my point of view.

A. I dont want to be an Indigo child. I know i am one because of the life i have led and through the help of others who have dedicated their lives to researching Indigo children and helping them find out who they are and why they are. I would much rather be 'normal' and go out with my friends all the time and not have a care in the world like everyone else but i cant.

B. Indigos do NOT think that they are in any way superior, in fact if anything they feel the opposite 90% of the time. ( I may speak for myself when i say this, but im pretty sure i dont )

C. I think about other people far more than I think of myself. If i had a choice of having a hundred zillion euros or feeding a family of starving people in Africa i would choose the later. Can you say you would do the same?

D. I do think indigo children are more evolved spiritualy and emotionally. That is just a fact. For a person to put others before themselves is extremely rare in this world, for a person to care so much about the world that it sometimes makes their lives a living hell is extremely rare. The pain we feel for others is also extremely rare. If you want to call this elitism then that is your choice of words, not mine.

Understand that there are many people in this world right now who are much different from your average Joe. We are here to help, because everyone else is to concerned about their own agendas and their service to themselves.

I despise being labeled and attention seeker because quite frankly, i would much rather not be here! I am who I am and im not here for myself, im here for you and everyone else. So please respect that and aknowledge that we care more about you then most people on this planet.

And i dont despise you for your opinions, i just do not like the fact that you obviously didnt make an effort in researching this before you branded us 'elitists'

wow. took the words right from my head.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #181
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Claiming to be Indigo is just an excuse for not fitting in with those around you, IMO there is no such thing.
Get over yourselves.
Everyone is special in some way or another.
We are all spirits on this planet here to learn our own lessons in a body/life style that suits that purpose for this incarnation.

Everyone is equal whether you like it or not

Partially Agreed , Excuses steal your inner power and responsability; you hijack yourself. People are free to believe or feed themselves with wahtever they are given, like this new age fashion of self-claiming to be particularily special and different of the rest of mankind, by being just a fit on a set of pre-created rules, i mean, excuses.

But, putting apart the faith used to make one person believe in such a thing, the fact is that we are all human beings and to work more properly together we have to look to each other, and find the similarities, rather than the differences. What does indigo labeling if itīs not just the opposite of that. Things like this makes me feel alerted, because this labeling is for me completely childish; even if it really comes to be true, possible, like all things, itīs irrelevant, thatīs beside the point, because under all circumstances i will see that labeling as childish and thatīs what points me that there is obviously something wrong with it.

Why a person would have a need to know that?, why a person would feel identified with those rules?, Why a person would left apart their true freedom to be just simply another predictable robot under the guidance of some blinding rules?.

while this indigo labeling has nothing to do with my idea of spirituality, it shows whether how limited a person perspective of themselves is by just seein what it is there in the rules and what lacks in their lifes as a testimony.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 01:47 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:46 AM   #182
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
Partially agreed , people are free to believe or feed themselves with wahtever they are given, like this new age fashion of self-claiming to be particularily special and different of the rest of mankind, by being just a fit on a set of pre-created rules.

But, putting apart the faith used to make one person believe in such a thing, the fact is that we are all human beings and to work more properly together we have to look to each other, and find the similarities, rather than the differences. What does indigo labeling if itīs not just the opposite of that. Things like this makes me feel alerted, because this labeling is for me completely childish; even if it really comes to be true, possible, like all things, itīs irrelevant, thatīs beside the point, because under all circumstances i will see that labeling as childish and thatīs what points me that there is obviously something wrong with it.

Why a person would have a need to know that?, why a person would feel identified with those rules?, Why a person would left apart their true freedom to be just simply another predictable robot under the guidance of some blinding rules?.

while this indigo labeling has nothing to do with my idea of spirituality, it shows whether how limited a person perspective of themselves is by just seein what it is there in the rules and what lacks in their lifes as a testimony.
Again i felt compelled to respond to your post.

The whole point of 'labeling' indigos is not to gain status or to make our own little group.
The point of it is, indigos suffer enormously and from the lack of compassion in your posts i can see that you have never felt this pain or suffering, so i wont hold your lack of understanding against you.

Noone likes to be labeled. Especially me! But if by labeling it forms a place from which to help other less fortunate people then i am all for it. Indgios need help. Do you know how many of them kill themselves everyday? Do you know that i have considered killing myself many times and only for threads like this and articles about indigos i would be long buried six foot under the ground.

I am not claiming to be superior to anyone, the only reason i come out and tell people who i am is so that others can know that they are not the only 'weird' people on this planet, and if this gives them some form of comfort abd reasurance then it is worth being branded an 'elitest' or an attention seeker.

You are sticking your nose where it dont belong. The whole point of this thread is to help people who are having much more difficulty in coping with life then you are. You have a different perspective on life so you cannot possibly understand.

I will add to this later but im pretty sure that ive outlined my point. Right now im tired, slightly drunk and my cat is drooling on me.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:56 AM   #183
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Again i felt compelled to respond to your post.

The whole point of 'labeling' indigos is not to gain status or to make our own little group.
The point of it is, indigos suffer enormously and from the lack of compassion in your posts i can see that you have never felt this pain or suffering, so i wont hold your lack of understanding against you.

Noone likes to be labeled. Especially me! But if by labeling it forms a place from which to help other less fortunate people then i am all for it. Indgios need help. Do you know how many of them kill themselves everyday? Do you know that i have considered killing myself many times and only for threads like this and articles about indigos i would be long buried six foot under the ground.

I am not claiming to be superior to anyone, the only reason i come out and tell people who i am is so that others can know that they are not the only 'weird' people on this planet, and if this gives them some form of comfort abd reasurance then it is worth being branded an 'elitest' or an attention seeker.

You are sticking your nose where it dont belong. The whole point of this thread is to help people who are having much more difficulty in coping with life then you are. You have a different perspective on life so you cannot possibly understand.

I will add to this later but im pretty sure that ive outlined my point. Right now im tired, slightly drunk and my cat is drooling on me.

I have made a cold analisys on my post, and u have answered me with some deeply uncoherent emotional one, wich makes no sense to me. Partially, that means u werenīt able to understand what i have shared earlier. You know zero about me, still you see yourself coherent?.

Your hostile attitude tells me something: you didnīt even listened to what i said. You can try though.

And, u know, drunken posting, even in slightly states, make angry posts like yours much more probable
enjoy whatetever you are drinkin

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #184
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have made a cold analisys on my post, and u have answered me with some deeply uncoherent emotional one, wich makes no sense to me. Partially, that means u werenīt able to understand what i have shared earlier. You know zero about me, still you see yourself coherent?.

Your hostile attitude tells me something: you didnīt even listened to what i said. You can try though.

And, u know, drunken posting, even in slightly states, make angry posts like yours much more probable
enjoy whatetever you are drinkin

My whole point wrapped up in a gentle little bundle is ; You are saying that people who say they are indigos (Why shouldnt they, if you like soccor then you seek out people who you can talk too about soccor!) are looking for attention and using this as an emotional crutch for the problems in their life.
I am saying that you cant possibly understand this (well i can only assume by the nature of your posts) in just the same way i cannot understand the name of the midfielder who plays for liverpool.

Lets just agree to disagree lol
Old 09-21-2008, 02:20 AM   #185
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

And im not being hostile, i just cannot see why you are posting here if you disagree with the whole concept.
This thread is not here for you to debate, it is for people to relate and connect with one another.

[edit] please feel free to make your own thread to debate this subject, this thread is clearly not for that purpose

If you were covered in cat drool you would be just as emotionaly charged as i am right now!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:28 AM   #186
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
And im not being hostile, i just cannot see why you are posting here if you disagree with the whole concept.
This thread is not here for you to debate, it is for people to relate and connect with one another.

[edit] please feel free to make your own thread to debate this subject, this thread is clearly not for that purpose

If you were covered in cat drool you would be just as emotionaly charged as i am right now!
Quote:
My whole point wrapped up in a gentle little bundle is ; You are saying that people who say they are indigos (Why shouldnt they, if you like soccor then you seek out people who you can talk too about soccor!) are looking for attention and using this as an emotional crutch for the problems in their life.
I am saying that you cant possibly understand this (well i can only assume by the nature of your posts) in just the same way i cannot understand the name of the midfielder who plays for liverpool.

Lets just agree to disagree lol

i know perfectly what this indigo thing is, i understand it perfectly, and i have had enough of it, thatīs the reasoning of itīs questioning by me.

I would like to add that what you say i say about indigo people, is completely false. Attention seekers, and what more u said?, no no no.

U have two options:

-listen me.
or
-Not to listen me.

thatīs the question (maybe is that u canīt understand what i said, i understand you perfectly).

if you force me to go out of here, or to believe you claims without discussion, and this is supposed to be the cutting edge of humanity in therms of rebels, spiritual development and mental maturity, we are as an species pretty much screwed. Most of this people are disempowered to the extent of pure desperation.

As an outsider seeking to connect with you, i see you are hostile towards my inner unknown. I can bet i could be a VERY helpful addition in this screwed scenerio we live in.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 AM   #187
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
Know what sucks about being an Indigo? Is that yes, you feel like a worthless piece of s*** most of the time, yet spiritually you get this nagging feeling that doesn't go away... There is this horrible, horrible feeling that THERE IS A REASON that Indigoes are suddenly popping up. They are here to change things. And for some unknown reason, you signed up for this. But you just can't figure out what you are supposed to do? What are you here for? I've always had this awful feeling that something or someone is going to flip a switch, that will be the breaking point of the paradigm, and I'll suddenly remember what it was I was supposed to do here.

Indigoes are not the only ones here... the crystals are right behind. But they don't have the anger, the rage, and the instability we have. And that makes me wonder: are we the expendable pawns on the front line? Are we programmed to be the violent rebels? I would love to see the world once it's been flipped back to the way it's supposed to be. But I don't feel it is the Indigoes that will inherit it. Sure, we'll be the ones to lift and carry it all.. and we'll get squashed in the process.

I know what you mean, exactly. I keep having the same feeling of, "Will you please, please, just (to take your words) FLIP THE SWITCH, already?!"

Patience has never been a virtue of mine!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #188
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

I seem to have all the characteristics listed, as well as my children and would you believe, grandchildren. Guess you would call me an elder. Life was hell until I found there are other people like me. Found lots of comfort on David's forum, looks like this one is even more full of kindred spirits. Thanks to Bill and Kerry for the forum.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:57 AM   #189
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i know perfectly what this indigo thing is, i understand it perfectly, and i have had enough of it, thatīs the reasoning of itīs questioning by me.

I would like to add that what you say i say about indigo people, is completely false. Attention seekers, and what more u said?, no no no.

U have two options:

-listen me.
or
-Not to listen me.

thatīs the question (maybe is that u canīt understand what i said, i understand you perfectly).

if you force me to go out of here, or to believe you claims without discussion, and this is supposed to be the cutting edge of humanity in therms of rebels, spiritual development and mental maturity, we are as an species pretty much screwed. Most of this people are disempowered to the extent of pure desperation.

As an outsider seeking to connect with you, i see you are hostile towards my inner unknown. I can bet i could be a VERY helpful addition in this screwed scenerio we live in.
No need to be so condescending. I will break it down to make our communication more effective.

Quote:
I can only speak for myself when i say this and not for the person who posted this thread. The whole point of labeling for me is so that I may communicate and assist in any way i can people who are feeling emotionaly or mentally frustrated.
Again, speaking for myself. I find it very difficult to relate to people who hide behind masks which they have built up as defence mechanisms constructed after events which they feel have made them feel vulnerable in some way. Simple examples of this are people who have shown love, gratitude, appreciation etc towords a person who in return made them feel as if they were inferior for expressing those emotions. (Television has done a great deal in helping people 'wire' themselves in this fasion)
So most people are hiding behind masks. They do not show their true selves and in return do no respect people who do, they treat them as inferior because that is the way they have learned to adapt to cope with the society we live in today.
The only people i feel confortable talking to are those who do not care to have a mask, those who feel comfort and pride in expressing their true selves no matter how society as a whole will judge them for it.
And if i have to put a label on myself to meet these people then it is something i will gladly do.

If you want to discuss this further i would be more then happy. Just ask me questions in a less condescending manner and we will get along just savvy
Old 09-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #190
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

You are a very lucky person........

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I resonate with everything you are all saying. I grew up surrounded by "beings" and some were quite frightening because I really didn't know what I was seeing and was told certain things are evil, always in trouble, spent most of my childhood running barefoot or sitting in a tree because that's where I connected. Like David Wilcock, I was reading about OBEs and learning to meditate very young. No one in my family did such things and didn't understand at all.

Elvish. Yes, that fits. I do look elvish. I even have somewhat pointy ears. And young for my age at 33. I still get id'd as well. My husband looks his age and it was so funny while I was pregnant- people were giving him nasty "you're such a perv" looks. For awhile I was shut down and was in fear upon discovering everything that was really happening in this world- during that time I noticed many lines popping up around my eyes. I found my way back to my path about 6 months ago and once again I look so much younger.

The people gravitating towards you...YES. Total strangers will approach and ask for advice. That actually unnerves me as there are times I just want to be "invisible" but it just doesn't happen. So I stay home a lot these days because I get "touched out".

Another thing- I simply cannot handle crowded places. Especially malls or big supercenter stores. Even if I ground myself beforehand it gets to me. I get overwhelmed and almost sick from feeling all the energy and emotion swirling around me.

I also have a very low tolerance for food that is really bad for you, I'm quick to get physically ill when others do not from food and have had alcohol poisoning many times from drinking very little.

There are so many things I could discuss here...all 3 of my children are similar to me so it's quite a challenge in my house at times with all the strong energies.
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:24 AM   #191
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
No need to be so condescending. I will break it down to make our communication more effective.

I can only speak for myself when i say this and not for the person who posted this thread. The whole point of labeling for me is so that I may communicate and assist in any way i can people who are feeling emotionaly or mentally frustrated.
Again, speaking for myself. I find it very difficult to relate to people who hide behind masks which they have built up as defence mechanisms constructed after events which they feel have made them feel vulnerable in some way. Simple examples of this are people who have shown love, gratitude, appreciation etc towords a person who in return made them feel as if they were inferior for expressing those emotions. (Television has done a great deal in helping people 'wire' themselves in this fasion)
So most people are hiding behind masks. They do not show their true selves and in return do no respect people who do, they treat them as inferior because that is the way they have learned to adapt to cope with the society we live in today.
The only people i feel confortable talking to are those who do not care to have a mask, those who feel comfort and pride in expressing their true selves no matter how society as a whole will judge them for it.
And if i have to put a label on myself to meet these people then it is something i will gladly do.

If you want to discuss this further i would be more then happy. Just ask me questions in a less condescending manner and we will get along just savvy

I could be here too for helping people who feels mentally bad and frustrated, not in this particular thead, but i do not need to call them indigos to do it, i call them humans, i treat them as humans.

My doubt about this thread was a call for empowerment. But it wasnt heard, more than probably, never will. And sadly, i know the reasons crystal clear. I know im wasting my time, but my particular sense of unconditional love makes me do this. See, you are the only one who catch attention to what i wrote, only because u think yourself a leader in this kind of helping thing, u have to rule, and put the rules, even on me, even if your leadership isnīt acknowledge by anyone, even if the rules are some things you got from whatever place, it donīt matter, because, thatīs probably, what you feel as your purpose . What about the rest of the persons?, i donīt even exists for the rest.... i know, you will deny every bit i said. Things wonīt change.

And u call my words condescending, and made by someone who feels superior?, maybe i feel like a father in comparison, but not superior, you donīt know what you talk about.

I repeat, im wasting my time by seeing the evidence.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-21-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:27 AM   #192
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

guys guys guys guys

calm down now everybody's gettin a sandwich. dont be mad if you're not at the front of the line. the guys in front aren't better for getting a sandwich first.

they also have to do a bunch of extra work since they showed up early. they make em go pass out sandwich coupons. it is a huge pain in the ass.

we are not racing. being up front does not equal superior.

JUST SAYIN'

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-21-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:34 AM   #193
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
guys guys guys guys

calm down now everybody's gettin a sandwich. dont be mad if you're not at the front of the line. the guys in front aren't better for getting a sandwich first.

they also have to do a bunch of extra work since they showed up early. they make em go pass out sandwich coupons. it is a huge pain in the ass.

we are not racing. being up front does not equal superior.

JUST SAYIN'
what are u talking about?.

I was just talking with infinity.

Relax.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:38 AM   #194
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

sandwich? i want a sandwich!

(sorry just trying to lighten the mood!)
Old 09-21-2008, 03:39 AM   #195
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon
wtf? omfg.... have You eithen been reading what's been said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Ok I'll put it another way, everyone on the planet is a Indigo child
Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it
I guess the awnser on Your behalf is "No, I did NOT read all the previous post"

P.s If 100% of the world population were indigo's I highly dout this race would have the amount of problems it has. in this one forum alone it isn't hard for us to see whom is realy close to the mark with not only how We feel but the main focus is on "how we react".

Last edited by ForsakenFalcon; 09-21-2008 at 03:52 AM.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:56 AM   #196
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

DL, I often feel the same. Trapped in this world. But I also know in my heart that I signed up for this. I look at my kids and know that they need the "best of me" and that means I am living in the boonies and homeschooling. I believe souls choose their parents and if my kids chose me, then this is what they signed up for, too. Don't be afraid to follow your intuition. Don't fight it.

I also wanted to say that indigos, just like anyone else, evolve spiritually- don't let the name keep you stuck in indigo. Yes, we seem to have so much rage but it doesn't have to stay there. It drives you forward, it focuses you, but once you realize that you do have a purpose think about preparing for that purpose. Working through and letting go of your rage may be part of your path. I spent a great deal of time and effort on mine, it was SO HARD, and at times it still resurfaces. Grounding was a very important tool as was a lot of meditation. Law of Attraction also helped a great deal. My aura has changed a bit, my third eye is still very overactive but there's a calmness there that I find beneficial. My last aura reading showed my aura now has a shimmery, crystal appearance around a rainbow of color. This was very exciting for me! Yet I know I have to stay on top of it. My root chakra closed up recently and I'm working on reopening it. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

We may come out indigo, but we can regress, stagnate, or progress just like anyone else.

Last edited by RubyTuesday; 09-21-2008 at 05:12 AM.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:13 AM   #197
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

hmph

Just a little heads up since theirs a lot of people claiming indigo lineage in this thread. From what i've seen If Indigo's(the high frequency individuals) are exposed to hard drugs/substances in which offer pain release through numbness to this reality(OPIATES, cocaine methamphetmine etc.) you will be much less likely to walk away then your friends who aren't one the same level as strange as that may sound.

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 09-21-2008 at 06:17 AM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 AM   #198
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the term "indigo" was probably invented by some illuminati agent to sow dissent, to keep people arguing, and feed some ego's at the expense of other ego's.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:57 AM   #199
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that the term "indigo" was probably invented by some illuminati agent to sow dissent, to keep people arguing, and feed some ego's at the expense of other ego's.

A..
Theyd be no arguement's if People would stop comeing in this thread to souly drill us with question's we'v allready awnserd numberious time's or that when we try to present something they don't bother to read it and dismiss it automaticly.

Reguardless if You think indigo's exsist or not We came here for a simular purpose and like doing thing's our own way not in the form of pushing ourself's away from the non-indigo's it's just its a hell of alot easyer to co-operate with People on the same level.

Notice not one arguement has happend in this thread between 2 self proclaimed indigos? hhhmmm.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #200
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Notice not one arguement has happend in this thread between 2 self proclaimed indigos? hhhmmm.
Which is probably why you are not getting any argument from me

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote