Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-21-2008, 03:44 AM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default POSITIVITY! have you helped make anyone aware?

ive been telling people whats going on for the last month. finally people are beginning to become receptive to what im saying especially economically speaking. two of my friends are investing a couple thousand dollars in silver and ive told everyone they can come to my home town in northern california and we can live off the land (all the community of "hippies" is well versed in this) even people who dont really believe me say that if it does happen theyll be on a plane to meet me there. it might not be a "radiant zone" but its beautiful with redwoods and vineyards wildlife,rivers, etc.

i used to make fun of the hippies as a kid when i was babysat in huge tents in the woods, now it looks like ill be joining them! heheh.

most importantly is that i say things NOT to have people live in FEAR but to be prepared financially mentally and spiritually.

people ask why im not scared and they think i "want" bad things to happen- in reality ive always felt these were crazy times to live in and SOMETHING BIG was on the horizon. most of me actually does want a "shake up" for our global society since i dont think were on a tenable or "good" path. the "birth pains" so to speak so that whatever follows is better. --i might not make it, but what a ride to be on! once every 12,000 or so years...

anyone i can help prepare for whats to come i hope im influencing the future for the better.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: POSITIVITY! have you helped make anyone aware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i used to make fun of the hippies as a kid when i was babysat in huge tents in the woods, now it looks like ill be joining them! heheh.
HA!

I've waited forty years for the hippie ethic to resurface. Not free love and pot for all, but peace and love my friends, peace and love.

I don't expect to be joining anyone in their rainforest commune. My old age finds me living in a small apartment, my wife is disabled, savings gone, just getting by from paycheck to tiny paycheck. That's alright, we're no different from anyone else. We're sitting ducks. But I am doing everything I can to wake people up. I'm doing all I can to be POSITIVE. I network well with people of all ages. I find so many young people that I really like! This is a great time to be alive.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:28 AM   #3
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Waking my mom (who is 62) up has been difficult, she is seeing some things now but has a hard time grasping it all so it is slow and steady with her.

My youngest daughter only needed a poke, she has amazed me. You can just see her eyes light up when she starts "thinking", she has a very hungry brain so to speak.

From my experience when talking to "sleeping" friends they think your nutty, until they see for themselves the things happening you were talking about 2 months before they actualy happened.

Personaly I suggest when trying to wake up "sleepers", to just point out the rabbit hole. Dragging them half way down the hole in your first conversation, tends to scare people off.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:30 AM   #4
IronWoman

Red face Re: POSITIVITY! have you helped make anyone aware?

omg! i always try to tell my friends.. my jibberish (to them) goes in one ear and out the other.. the only person who actually listens is my mommy! =)
Old 09-21-2008, 05:36 AM   #5
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
omg! i always try to tell my friends.. my jibberish (to them) goes in one ear and out the other.. the only person who actually listens is my mommy! =)
It is not a waste though....
You are planting a 'seed of thought'.
That is really all we can do.
It is up to the individual to take the seed of thought and do something with it.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:56 AM   #6
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
It has been a little easier here in Iowa after the flooding we had this year. Anyone that had to cross the Des Moines river, knew they were experiencing something incredible. It was like seeing a giant mountain for the first time, such a grand scale event.

Normaly I don't think this would have made things any different, but it was the way it was played out when it happened. It all seamed so scripted, FEMA and the National guard were on the scene before any flooding occured.

But like Old Dood said, planting the seed is realy all you can do. If that seed sprouts, they will strike up the next conversation with you.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:02 AM   #7
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Oh,yes, I have with quite a bit of success. I generally place some information out there and let them get back in touch if they want. I never push it just a few ideas to get them thinking or dismissing whichever be the case. In the end it is up to the individual as to whether they are ready or not. I have been utilizing the boards and community for many years now. With the net it is a great tool to meet people and exchange ideas. I find keeping a positive attitude and presenting facts work better than theories.
I also tell them to do a little more observation about the environment they live in and their state. To be in observer mode more.

IMO in due time many will open up, in my area alone with this economy crunch many are questioning it and coming back to me and saying you know what you told me a couple years back looks right on, can you tell me more.

It definitely will be an exciting ride.

Peace and Love
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:03 AM   #8
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

I've been doing my best to wake people since 11 years of age & i am glad to say i do feel successful so far although i do realize our work is never done. Also, i do except the good with the bad from my personal experience dealing with high frequency/energy individuals it seems many prone to waking are extremists in the sense theirs no inbetween, i hope that makes sense. The good times are really good, nice & beautiful & the hard times will get messy quiet possibly beyond description but know the reward is worth the effort.

Great job everyone & keep up the great work, i've been seeing a clear difference lately and i wouldn't attribute the whole thing to the "finical clasp" and fraud in office.

We are all energy condensed with a slow vibration after all so itd be horrendous to deny that thought forms being energy CAN influence matter so we truly WILL make the difference. Great topic topic; Its reassuring too known their many others.

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 09-21-2008 at 06:08 AM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:18 AM   #9
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

Great movie to help make anyone aware!!!
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #10
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the midst of a project that seems to be making everyone happy and though it is in situ and not applicable to everyone, anywhere...the idea is sound.

4 years ago the price of a minimum delivery for home heating oil was $300.00 CDN for a 1/4 tank. Not sure of the gallons but combined with our woodstove, worked nicely all year. 2 cords of wood, $300.00 in oil...viola! Nice cozy winter for the PNW.

Our furnace broke last year and we decided to go all wood since, well, gods snot knows whats coming but we sure as heck don't. Now the minimum delivery for the same amount of oil is over $600.00. I found, twenty minutes away, 2 logging trucks worth of dry alder for $600.00 for those that don't know...that's about 22 cords of wood.

I thought wow! We are good for a decade, then thought again...I am a member of good standing at our local Legion so I asked around. Those elderly folks whom fought in wars and stuff are broke and they can't afford to heat their homes. One of our local wild mushroom experts ran out of fuel last year and caught pneumonia.

I bought 22 cords,for the same price I heated my own home for the last 1.5 years...so, we got on the phone and started calling about. Tomorrow, 5 Legionnaires on CPP (Canada pension Plan) will have three cords of wood each. I get my wood hauled by friends, to my backyard where it is split and stacked for free (except the wood) some of it goes off to the old fellers, and wow. It feels good to be able to heat a Veteran's home for free!

After sending quite a bit of time aroud my home town...mostly everyone knows its all going doo-lalley...they are simply trying to do their best to build up for it. There is a good tale for the day. And I get 7 cords of wood for next to nothing, with a clear conscience. That'll last me 3 years...unless an Ice Age sets in. Or some elderly fella or widow runs out....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
Stephen

That is a great post there Lance.
I have thought about converting our home to 'All Wood' myself.
I am curious though....how much did your insurance rates go up?
That should be included in your equation of cost.

I know that some insurance companies either will not insure people for wood burners or default on their policies if there is a fire.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #12
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

glad to see that the grains of obscured truth are being put out there! whats so crazy is that even the "truth dispensers" as id like to think of myself somewhat, only know the surface of whats going on and even as our history as a species.

at least were breaking through that first layer of mindless consumerism and believing mass media!

like many others have stated you cant make anyone aware, you have to put it out there and let them connect the dots themselves. looks like this is happening on a wide scale. good to see, i remain positive and hate the word "sheeple" never condemn the masses, for we are them. i am you , you are me , we are we...

keep up the positivity

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #13
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Hello

I personally make a joke of it. You know people are so conditioned and they assume that ETs do not exist, so i make a joke of the Martians and other races and tell them as I am telling stories. We can only plant a seed, we can not start telling everything we know, but telling here and there and giving a clue or tip to make one curious. Everybody has to wake up him/herself, and no one can do anything about it. Also to mention don't consider yourself awake, then you might fall asleep! There are DEGREES of being awake, and that comes by pondering, and imagining, BTW this 11:11 is driving me crazy, I saw it right now on the right up corner: "You last visited: Today at 11:11 AM"
Maybe it is reminding me to get more awake or aware. Sometimes it becomes difficult to stay awake among SLEEPERS.

And to mention by saying sleeper I mean not to judge. 11:11

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:08 AM   #14
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
That is a great post there Lance.
I have thought about converting our home to 'All Wood' myself.
I am curious though....how much did your insurance rates go up?
That should be included in your equation of cost.

I know that some insurance companies either will not insure people for wood burners or default on their policies if there is a fire.
NADA

It's been a dual cystem from the get go...
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
SomeDoTheKnowledge...
Avalon Senior Member

From personal experience I would advise people to live it.

Start eating vegan(veggie-food is easier for your body to digest, making more energy(blood) available for the brain.), be positive, discuss with those willing to hear, buy eco-friendly products, start living of the land, educate yourself a.s.o.

Not that you should do all theese things or any of them, but the point is if you are the change you want people to see, you are just that...

And they will see, and they will believe it is possible and positive.

Learning thrue experience makes it harder for your intellect(in many cases heavely programmed) to confuse you.(Hope that made sense)

Great thread on The Greatest Forum!!!
SomeDoTheKnowledge... is offline   Reply With Quote