Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #651
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
That's weird because this guy is boosting PH of water with it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs751PHS4i4
Boosting it makes it more alkaline. Above 7 (neutral) is base and below is acid. Certain foods metabolize to their opposite but it doesn't seem like that's what the mms folks are implying.
So far I've been on the sidelines but I have issues I want to try tackle with this stuff for sure. The last of my mercury fillings came out (ouch) yesterday so maybe I can muster the discipline to put up with the side effects now that one of my major sources of pollution is gone.
Aside from the government going ape**** when the term is used casually, should this substance be called a drug and not a supplement?
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #652
migp
Avalon Senior Member

does somebody knows where to buy the MMS in miami....I would not like to order it over the internet........
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #653
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I am doing a “run” of MMS and I am up to 7 drops, I stayed on 7 drops for the last three days because of some early warnings of some “urgent bowel discharge” type situation. I will wait till everything settles down before increasing the dose. I am working during the week – I can’t risk a dodgy bum or spontaneous vomit episode really. What I have noticed is that I am getting a bit more tired during the day, and occasionally getting really hungry. I have been drinking a ton of water.

I don’t really have much to contribute that has not already been said except this idea.

It has occurred to me that it might be a good idea not to just to knock the MMS back – fire and forget mode, letting the MMS do "all" the work. My suggested enhancement to your MMS is to accompany it with some form of blessing and affirmation of intent. You can simply magnify the power of the initial intent to take it initially (and put up with the taste!) and then through the law of attraction call in even more potency and aid from higher sources.

The way I do this is to mentally affirm the calling in of the big guns before I drink the activated solution.

“Lord[1], thankyou for this purifying solution, please bless it, and help it safely make my body healthy, for the highest and best good of all”

Of course I cannot verify that this works - but for me, intuitively, it feels sound.

A..
[1] My name for the one infinite creator

Last edited by Anchor; 02-19-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: fixed blessing
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #654
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Good cue, Anchor. I'll add something to that effect.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #655
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
Boosting it makes it more alkaline. Above 7 (neutral) is base and below is acid. Certain foods metabolize to their opposite but it doesn't seem like that's what the mms folks are implying.
So far I've been on the sidelines but I have issues I want to try tackle with this stuff for sure. The last of my mercury fillings came out (ouch) yesterday so maybe I can muster the discipline to put up with the side effects now that one of my major sources of pollution is gone.
Aside from the government going ape**** when the term is used casually, should this substance be called a drug and not a supplement?
Thanks for clarifying, got it the wrong way around.
I find it rather hard to take the vitamins and MMS though in a workday routine. One neutralises the other after all.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:56 AM   #656
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Wink MMS attacks only pathogens and toxins due to their acidic nature?

Since everyone is talking about alkaline and acidic nature I thought I would add this information.

Question to Jim Humble:

Do you have any scientific proof that MMS attacks only pathogens and toxins due to their acidic nature?

In your DVD and elsewhere you state that pathogens, toxins, etc. have an acidic nature, which makes the alkaline MMS only attack (oxidize, or rip the electrons off) the bad things. Do you have any scientific proof that this is generally or 100% applicable?

Answer:

Further research on the Internet and interviews with various chemists and professors of biochemistry I have more data. It turns out that chlorine dioxide has the lowest oxidation potential of all the major oxidizers used in the body, that is, oxygen, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, and hypochlorous acid (the body makes them all in small quantities). Yet, it provides 2.5 times more oxidation capacity (number of electrons that it will accept) than the other oxidizers. This just happens to be the reason that it has been used in water purification systems through out the world for the past 70 years which has pretty well proven out the theory. It kills the pathogens in the water systems with out killing the friendly bacteria. It does not have enough potential to oxidize or rust the machinery that is in the water as well. Keep in mind that we are talking about very weak solutions of chlorine dioxide in water systems and in the body. (When powerful solutions 10,000 times that used in the body are involved chlorine dioxide can and will do more damage.)

Chlorine dioxide has 2.5 times the oxidization capacity (but much lower oxidation potential) than chlorine and it oxidizes in a totally different manner. When chlorine exchanges electrons (call chlorination) it combines with the item being oxidized thus creating more chemicals, some of which are harmful. In comparison, chlorine dioxide does not combine with the item being oxidized, it merely tears it apart.

Since the body is more than 70% water, chlorine dioxide works well in the body. My original discussion of this concerning pH may or may not be significant. That was as a result of discussions with chemists at the time I was writing the book. For a complete discussion of the chemistry and use of chlorine dioxide refer to the Lenntech brochure on the industrial uses of chlorine dioxide. In this brochure there is much scientific data concerning industrial use and much data allowing one to extrapolate the results one would get in the body. http://www.lenntech.com/water-disinf...ne-dioxide.htm

So we have 70 years of proof that chlorine dioxide has the ability to selectively kill pathogens, but why does this happen. Why does it select out the pathogens. The first point is that pathogens are anaerobic. The skin (cell wall) of an anaerobic microbe is of a nature that is quite different than beneficial bacteria. It is oxidized when touched by chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide kills anaerobic microbes by blowing holes in the cell wall. This is the reason that microbiologists have said that microbes will never develop a resistance to chlorine dioxide. Antibiotics kill by attacking the nucleus of the cell in some way, and there are hundreds of ways that the cell can develop a resistance to that, but there is no developing a resistance to blowing a hole in the cell wall. It’s like trying to develop a resistance to dynamite. No matter what you do, the dynamite is still gong to blow a hole in your skin. You may notice that molds and other fungus are very weak. The big one ones can be torn apart by hand. They are anaerobic and put together weaker. Chlorine dioxide has all that it takes to kill them.

FREE DOWNLOAD Part 1 of Jim Humble's book. Click on ABOUT MMS Scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and the last post is the FREE DOWNLOAD
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
Low cost shipping in the states.
Ships worldwide too.
I like the dropper tops at this website, as opposed to the flip top dropper tops which allow extra drops to come out, and they don't crystalize around the opening.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:56 AM   #657
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Just finished my first 'run' with it.......got up to 15 twice a day for like 8 days, then felt perhaps I should back off to a once a week dose.
typically, felt bloody awful the first day off it as I started to get some kind of cold....so did a 5 drop maintenance dose, had a long nap and felt much better.

Next up; making colloidal silver!

.....so I'm gonna start that up, then get back on the drops after.......I've been a painter and decorator, so I probably have some seriously bad chemical buildup in my system, never mind having lived in London for 11 years. and the rest.

it really works for specific ailments like the cold I mentioned, so really great to have it in the cabinet. In fact I think it's probably an idea to stockpile a few bottles - things are cheap right now, but for how much longer.....?

By the way, thanks peaceandlove for your dilligent [and patient!] handling of this excellent thread.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:16 AM   #658
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Is there a way to buy this MMS in a store in Miami?. I do no want to order it over the internet.

Thanks,
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #659
midnightfarmer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all Have received our sodium chlirite powder, and reading the instructions I am confused ? I do dot know the correct amount of sodium chorite to use, 1 oz does not equal 4 tablespoons, as in instructions. In Canada 1 oz is 2 tablespoons. Thanks Midnight farmer
midnightfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #660
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Whoa, midnightfarmer, that sounds like way too much. It says to start off with one drop of MMs to five drops of citric, eg, lemon juice. - wait three minutes - top up to third or two thirds of the glass with juice - and drink. Do that twice a day, increasing the drops by one each time (unless you get nauseous or diarhia) until you get up to fifteen drops at a time - note that you increase the lemon drops also, ratio should be 1 to 5. At fifteen drops - increase to three times a day - then back off the rates - your body should have done it's detoxing by that stage.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #661
midnightfarmer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen I am making my own MMS 4oz bottle of drops from sodium chlorite powder and distilled water. There two sets of directions, one is 1 oz of sodium chlirite powder plus 3 oz of distilled water. The second is 4 tablespoons mixed with 3 oz of water. On my scales 4 tablespoons of sodium chlorite powder weighs 2 oz. I want to make sure of the correct formulation. Then I will mix 1 drop with 5 drops of citric acid .

Thanks Midnight farmer.
midnightfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #662
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, sorry for jumping in without knowledge of what you are doing. Have just started taking MMS myself, so I am very conscious of the directions. Good Luck

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #663
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE

Hey all, hope your all well.

Not been on in a while...i stopped taking MMS since the new baby arrived...just had loads on my plate, some redudancies at work etc....

Anyway all is good.

Even though i stopped taking MMS orally, i have not stopped soaking my feet in MMS every night. (usually 8 to 10 drops with tap water in a bowl)

I have the pictures of progrees.....THIS STUFF WORKS FOR ME!!!!

Bit of background - I have had athletes foot on and off for 20 years but also had a toe fungi infection on a few toe nails. One on my right foot is the worst.

I have tried all the medicines from the docs you can get. The paste and Lamisil - none have ever worked.

So I watched the Jim Humble video and decided to use MMS to cleanse myself but to see if this stuff could clear up my toe fungi - well its working.

Have a look at these pics, before and current shots.

Before
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2621.jpg
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2636.jpg
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2642.jpg
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2644.jpg

Current after shots

My middle toe on my right foot is the worst...ugly bugger. But as you can see, there is a white band of new nail coming through from the bottom. The pictures do not do it justice. I cant explain how amazing my feet look in general...loads better. My mum and wife cant believe how good they look.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2880.jpg
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2879.jpg
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/u...k/IMG_2878.jpg

It works for me

Edit - just wanted to add. Obviuosly I have not just soaked in MMS. I have also filed my worse toe a little and snipped it some. But i think you can agree - big difference. I will add more photos soon - im not too good with a camera.

Last edited by Flashback; 03-13-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #664
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I think the difference is volume vs weight. Jim was pretty clear in his book (I think book 2) on how to do it, I thought. Chapters 16 and 17 - how to make MMS in your kitchen, and 13 bottles or more of MMS. He talks about having a fairly accurate gram scale, and measuring 100 grams, which is 3.54 oz. If you're making it any other way, you may be doing it incorrectly.

Good luck!
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightfarmer View Post
Hi all Have received our sodium chlirite powder, and reading the instructions I am confused ? I do dot know the correct amount of sodium chorite to use, 1 oz does not equal 4 tablespoons, as in instructions. In Canada 1 oz is 2 tablespoons. Thanks Midnight farmer
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:38 AM   #665
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Whoa, midnightfarmer, that sounds like way too much. It says to start off with one drop of MMs to five drops of citric, eg, lemon juice. - wait three minutes - top up to third or two thirds of the glass with juice - and drink. Do that twice a day, increasing the drops by one each time (unless you get nauseous or diarhia) until you get up to fifteen drops at a time - note that you increase the lemon drops also, ratio should be 1 to 5. At fifteen drops - increase to three times a day - then back off the rates - your body should have done it's detoxing by that stage.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen: re the highlighted text in red.....how long does one stay at 15drops 3 times a day?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #666
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

One week.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #667
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Thanks for the information.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #668
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Where can i buy only the sodium chlorite chemical?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #669
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Are you asking about the powder to make your own, or are you asking about the chemical mixed with water (the mixing is pretty fiddly).
alys
Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #670
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Alys

Yes, I'm asking about the chemical to mix with water, thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #671
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

After I posted, I realized that you were in Europe. I know of a source in the US, not inexpensive, although ultimately considerably cheaper than buying it already prepared. Sodium Chlorite (not chlorine, but chlorITE) is used in the US for water purification (as in swimming pools) - you could try looking there - just be sure to tell the shop owner you're buying it for water purification. You could also google it for your country. I don't know if it could be mailed from one country to another.

alys
Old 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #672
Avalon Senior Member

I took MMS at about 30 or 40 drops per day for a month or two. It gave me a lot of energy and I felt great, but then I got sick for a week. So i stopped taking it. I bought a large bottle of powdered sodium chlorite from a supplier in Alberta (I live near Toronto) and made my own MMS. They may have banned the sale of MMS but I dont think they can ban sodium chlorite sales. It's easy to make. You just need the powder, some water and an electronic scale to measure it out and some concentrated lemon juice. It's cheaper than the $20/bottle if you buy the sodium chlorite and make it yourself. There are instructions for making it on the internet. Just google MMS. I think I'm going to start taking it again, but at a lower dose so I dont get sick.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #673
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, the usual top dose would be 15 drops per day 2x a day for a week, and then you could add up to another 15 drops per day in the middle of the day, but stay on that for only another week. Then drop to maintenance.

I start really, really, slow, because there is a detox factor, and I would prefer to deal with that in smaller amounts than in larger amounts

Alys
Old 03-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #674
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Wow, the usual top dose would be 15 drops per day 2x a day for a week, and then you could add up to another 15 drops per day in the middle of the day, but stay on that for only another week. Then drop to maintenance.

I start really, really, slow, because there is a detox factor, and I would prefer to deal with that in smaller amounts than in larger amounts

Alys
The first few weeks I started slow, but then went up higher as I didnt notice any side effects (except feeling great) until I got sick many weeks later. Then I stopped it. I'll try it again at a lower dose.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #675
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

What form was the illness, if you don't mind me asking? Was it more a herx reaction? Boy, if so, and if it took that much to get it out, that was some deeeeep stuff.

I know that I have "sensitive" sinuses, and the smell can be really a problem for me. Swimming nose clamps and a followup with another allowable beverage has taken care of most of those problems.

alys