Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default What would constitute an ET Attack?

On thinking of the past exchanges, especially between Bill and Kerry and Steven Greer, upon the question of 'good aliens' vs. 'bad aliens', I wonder just what would be considered an actual attack, or perhaps a better word would be takeover, of the human race, by an alien presence or force.

For myself, I seriously doubt that an invading force would have such desires as 'basic conquest' in terms of herding the human populace into fulfilling some material needs that the aliens might possess. Rather, I tend to think that they would instead possess some sort of advanced understanding of the human condition and soul, such that they could 'feed' off of 'negative emotions' in a true sense.

An overt attack, in light of this general idea would seem in effect somewhat ludicrous. In my considered opinion, if aliens of a truly malevolent nature are truly among us, then I believe that they would want the populace of the world to be bathed in ignorance such as would force us to blindingly radiate an energetic signature of the character of 'food' as would sustain them and their ends, and that this would constitute a 'real' attack.

If they are among us right now as of this present, then I would suspect that they would want us to maintain a general global populace as high as possible and as ignorant as possible for as long as possible.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Spregovori

Default Re: What would constitute an ET Attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
I wonder just what would be considered an actual attack, or perhaps a better word would be takeover, of the human race, by an alien presence or force.
How about artificially caused global wide seismic catastrophe?

or

A super duper microbe designed to eat only and only human flesh?

and

why would someone with infinite energy possible need a human to survive? are we just that good to look at?
Old 12-24-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

On the first point, seismic events as would 'shake the whole world' can only occur when certain special celestial configurations are achieved.

I tend to think though that it is some aspect of the human condition - of a high nature - that is important (possibly) to other beings, as would allow them some 'evolutionary advantage' that would motivate them to 'attack' us as such.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe replace "feeding off negative emotions" with "using negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, to keep the population feeling helpless to change whatever agenda you then instigate". The notion of "feeding off of negative emotions" is nonsense -- there's no such thing. It's only the positive emotions that are desirable and useful, to us and to any aliens. The only way negative emotions could be useful to any beings (such as the PTB and the religions and disinfo agents) has been and is to keep the human psyche polluted with sufficient negativity to prevent humanity from being accepted into any interplanetary/ intergalactic communities.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 AM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

If you are like many on this site, and have the prevalent view that many people in the world don't have a clue about many subjects spoken here... you would see the evidence of what constitutes ET "attacks"...
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quantitative easing.
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #7
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
On the first point, seismic events as would 'shake the whole world' can only occur when certain special celestial configurations are achieved.

I tend to think though that it is some aspect of the human condition - of a high nature - that is important (possibly) to other beings, as would allow them some 'evolutionary advantage' that would motivate them to 'attack' us as such.

LP
How about seismic events occurring when the trans-phase-mega-super-
X torpedoes (or whatever form of advanced weapon) are shot into the earth, forcing tectonic plates to "jump jump...jump around"?

Human a high nature? OW yes we are very high. We are so high we put our self on the top of everything...

do no worry about alien attack - just accept that you wont survive it - it will make you feel better
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

William Cooper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Dov_acjO0 (1 of 10 videos) talk about that the government has already mady deals with the ET's and I have heard other wistleblowers saying that we are already under worldwide covert ET government

It appears that there are two main factions one less malign than the other

It also appears that they have technology to control us and the planet through manipulating the natural grids of the planet

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I just thought of a good example, one that I've experienced numerous times the past 20 yrs (and No, it's not alzheimers or dementia)....

This is connected to my understanding that ETs have technology to interrupt your thoughts, thought interference (which I just happened to have confirmed in Voyagers I book)...

Have you ever found yourself thinking deeply, connecting together the pieces of the puzzle of "life", finding it rapidly coming together in an epiphany... only to have those thoughts disappear into oblivion?...
and, ya can't even remember what thought train you were on???
It's happened to me many times and again, it's Not Alzheimers or dementia as I know at least two other philosophical types that are friends of mine, who admit the same has happened to them.

So, after having begun the read Voyagers I, I now understand What That Is...

(excuse me, I'm enjoying an eggnog right now, else I would cite the part of the book that speaks of this... if anyone is interested, just pm me)...

Blessed Winter Solstice to you.. the sun does appear to rise again !
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
Quantitative easing.
viruses, economic collapse,war, terror imo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote