Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

Has anyone heard about this??? Fulford had mentioned it a few times...

* * * EMERGENCY ALERT * * *
FEDERAL RESERVE UNDER LOCK DOWN CONDITIONS

ALERT: Federal Reserve Under Lock Down Conditions
Category: News and Politics
Awakening Americans: Behind the scenes intelligence briefings ALL Patriot Americans MUST know...the REAL facts and truth the corporate-controlled mainstream media covers up

Hot EXPLOSIVE Back Breaking News

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert
Friday January 22, 2010
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z.../ATF-Logo2.jpg
http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/blogs/.../NF/robber.gif

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that, after a morning meeting with the U.S. Military Joint Chiefs of Staff, President Barack Obama has ordered a lock down of the U.S. Federal Reserve.

This action coincides with the U.S. Treasury currently operating under emergency conditions.

http://latimes.image2.trb.com/lanews...1/43605362.jpg
Paul Volcker and Barack Obama
Emmanuel Dunand /AFP/Getty Images

Obama ordered a lock down of the Fed after a morning meeting with one of his current Economic Advisers, former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, in which Volcker presented Obama with an updated audit of the U.S. Federal Reserve, which shows DIRECT Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate THEFT of the U.S. Treasury orchestrated and enabled by the Federal Reserve itself.

http://images.theage.com.au/2008/10/...ersHillary.jpg
TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Bernard Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Alan Greenspan, Timothy Geithner
George Herbert Walker Bush and Hillary Clinton

The updated audit fingers current Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, former BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, current U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, and former President George Herbert Walker Bush, along with current dysfunctional U.S. Secretary of State, loser Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton, as the major U.S. based culprits participating in this massive THEFT of U.S. Treasury funds aka major FINANCIAL TERRORISM AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

further reading...half way down!!
http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

Awakening Americans: Behind the scenes intelligence briefings ALL Patriot Americans MUST know...the REAL facts and truth the corporate-controlled mainstream media covers up {long quote snipped by moderator}
So, when does the real fun start ?

Last edited by Karen; 01-25-2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: long quote snipped by moderator
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

Soberly, though, I can't see Obama doing that all on his own -- I don't see him as having the strength of character to follow through even if someone did persuade him. I could see his wife having the strength to do it however. I'm not saying he is not a good man, but I still see him as weak somehow, like lacking in follow-through or susceptible to outer influence. Perhaps I'm mostly projecting something I see in myself onto him and in that case....sorry Mr. President.

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT! Great read!

If this has any legitimacy we may hear something in the upcoming State of the Union address on Wednesday. I did read that it's main focus would be the economy.

But alas, I can not muster the strength to hold my breath anymore...

-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
WHAT! Great read!

If this has any legitimacy we may hear something in the upcoming State of the Union address on Wednesday. I did read that it's main focus would be the economy.

But alas, I can not muster the strength to hold my breath anymore...

-E
something doesnt seem right about this story, not holding breath either
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Is the court date challenging Barack Obama's eligibility tommorow??

Just a thought...

viking
Old 01-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is the court date challenging Barack Obama's eligibility tommorow??

Just a thought...

viking
interesting,

false flag ops could be coming from one direction or another over next few weeks. I'm sure they would stoop to any lengths to avoid being hung. worked well for bush and blair. they need one helluva distraction.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

the so called "lock down"..must be to switch over to the more rapid paper money making machines they use LASER technology~~...
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Ok being a bit thick here. What exactly does a lock down mean??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #10
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you said that, Swan! I don't get it, either. All I know is that the money is transferred to the US coffers on a daily basis, Monday through Friday, by wire transfer, through the Fed, to the government, and the other end is the lender. Usually insurance companies. Hmmmm....So, if Pres. Obama cuts off the US cash flow, what's next? I don't get his plan...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #11
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Couple of those links broken now...can you re-post Viking, please? Thank you.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #12
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Is there anything on main stream news about this? I haven't found anything.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #13
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

I searched this subject and can find no corroborating evidence.

I say somebody started a rumor.

If so it is not very nice.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Another calamity heading our way?

Shucks, One day - someone's got to be right that there's a disaster happening.

Don't think it's this one. It has "neighbouring school are going to come over on Wednesday and kick our heads in" fear written all over it.

Did anyone mention that the sun is going to end in 4 billion years? WTF are we going to do then ???

I mean, does anyone have a plan yet?

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:38 AM   #15
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

This is GREAT..!!!

All this corruption, which I firmly believe is REAL is coming out. As it should. Will anything be done about it.? NOOOOOO.

Why.?

Because Barack Obama and EVERYBODY else in command is in on it. He's just as corrupt as anyone of the aforementioned criminals.

We (the very few in this world) who actually are in the know, can do NOTHING without the masses behind us. We CAN'T effect any change by ourselves. The rest of the country is busy filing for bankruptcy or getting foreclosed on. Or trying to pay bills to stay afloat. Or maybe just consuming massive amounts of Aspartame & High Fructose Corn syrup (Which KILLS brains cells by the BILLIONS) to know any better.

So just chill out everybody. OK.!

When they are done looting the country, the American people we will be notified. Maybe, unless there is a market for our organs or something in which case they may just keep us around a little longer.

Until then RELAX, enjoy the ride.! And just be grateful we are the lucky few who see it coming. At least we can make a BUCKET LIST and work on that while the utter distruction and annihilation of our country and our lives is taking place.

So you see, It's not so bad. Freedom and Happiness is overrated anyway. Who needs it? HAHAHAHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thought of Barack Obama doing anything is an absolute JOKE. I can't even imagine it. Not even if I smoked all the weed in America could I ever be so blasted out of my mind enough to believe it for a nano-second.

God Bless you ALL. Just start storing some food and Ammo.

Good Bye.......
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:39 AM   #16
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
I searched this subject and can find no corroborating evidence.

I say somebody started a rumor.

If so it is not very nice.
Are you aware that Tom Henegan is most likely disinfo:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...938#post212938
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:05 AM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmm, So why would they want a LOCK DOWN...?

These video's come from the Manifest for you thread...

A Lock Down, would lock down information... News, of the " fraud; theft " that took place...

And, How Many of you searched for information; and couldn't find anything... Blame it on
the dumbing down of America...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 01-26-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:30 AM   #18
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Everything is business as usual at the FED. Which means the FED, and all other central banks, will continue to create "money" i.e., credit, by making more entries into computers in the form of "weightless photons in the electromagnetic ether" to the tune of many trillions of dollars, Euros etc... The debt bubble will continue and there is no locking that down. The sound we will hear will not be a lock turning, but rather a bubble exploding.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we need a new eXchange
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #20
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Are you aware that Tom Henegan is most likely disinfo:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...938#post212938
The reason I recognized it is because it " tells us what we want to hear".

Every time my ears tickle it sends up a red flag. Oooooh, that sounds good, Oooooh. (Lets see if its true).

In this case it is not. Sorry!

I think in the highest likelihood, we are going the way that the PTB/NWO want us to go. It has been this way for a long time. I wish we could bust through. Maybe we will, but in order to do so we are going to have to go outside our comfort zone and start thinking in a totally different way.

C'mon, we can do this!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:14 AM   #21
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_jobs

This means they are pumping that "frozen Money" into black projects imo.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:36 AM   #22
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I think somethings up....with everything Fulford and Christopher Story is printing it seems PTB are on the run. Everyone seems to have a slightly different version...but it appears that something is going down.

Their fake pandemic sure didn't pan out...

Although the earthquake in Haiti seems to be serving their interests.

What bothers me is the visceral hate I hear coming from international media towards America, it's never been so bad. With all the crimes against humanity that our leaders have committed, then add on persistent acts of war against China and Russia it only seems logical that at some point this country will be attacked. The allies teamed up to stop Germany invasions...to think the international community won't get fed-up with our invasions, torture, chemtrails, financial trickery etc...is crazy.

This country is not immune to invasion...especially since we've been left unprotected with our troops spread thin around the world no one is left at home to defend American soil. It's even rumored that Chinese and International troops are already on US soil in underground bases and on National forest reserves.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I think somethings up....with everything Fulford and Christopher Story is printing it seems PTB are on the run. Everyone seems to have a slightly different version...but it appears that something is going down.

Their fake pandemic sure didn't pan out...

Although the earthquake in Haiti seems to be serving their interests.

What bothers me is the visceral hate I hear coming from international media towards America, it's never been so bad. With all the crimes against humanity that our leaders have committed, then add on persistent acts of war against China and Russia it only seems logical that at some point this country will be attacked. The allies teamed up to stop Germany invasions...to think the international community won't get fed-up with our invasions, torture, chemtrails, financial trickery etc...is crazy.

This country is not immune to invasion...especially since we've been left unprotected with our troops spread thin around the world no one is left at home to defend American soil. It's even rumored that Chinese and International troops are already on US soil in underground bases and on National forest reserves.
True.... so we'll just have to make sure that the entire world understands that we as individuals and citizens are not the ones invading or occupying their territories... it is simply a few temporarily in power acting out an agenda without our consent, and any support shown is because of media propaganda that has temporarily hidden the real invasion reasons unbeknownst to us. Besides the entire population is quite armed to the hilt and will stay that way.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #24
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi viking,

I shouldn't worry too much about the veracity of the story as there are no references in it (I imagine you cut and pasted a blog entry).

I did some scouting round and only found blog enteries that are covering the story. I prefer to wait a little longer to see if some fo the 'information' seeps through to a more reliable source.

If it were true, for sure it would put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

ALERT: Federal Reserve Under Lock Down Conditions
Category: News and Politics
Awakening Americans: Behind the scenes intelligence briefings ALL Patriot Americans MUST know...the REAL facts and truth the corporate-controlled mainstream media covers up

Hot EXPLOSIVE Back Breaking News

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert
Friday January 22, 2010
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z.../ATF-Logo2.jpg
http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/blogs/.../NF/robber.gif

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that, after a morning meeting with the U.S. Military Joint Chiefs of Staff, President Barack Obama has ordered a lock down of the U.S. Federal Reserve.

This action coincides with the U.S. Treasury currently operating under emergency conditions.

http://latimes.image2.trb.com/lanews...1/43605362.jpg
Paul Volcker and Barack Obama
Emmanuel Dunand /AFP/Getty Images

Obama ordered a lock down of the Fed after a morning meeting with one of his current Economic Advisers, former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, in which Volcker presented Obama with an updated audit of the U.S. Federal Reserve, which shows DIRECT Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate THEFT of the U.S. Treasury orchestrated and enabled by the Federal Reserve itself.

http://images.theage.com.au/2008/10/...ersHillary.jpg
TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Bernard Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Alan Greenspan, Timothy Geithner
George Herbert Walker Bush and Hillary Clinton

The updated audit fingers current Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, former BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, current U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, and former President George Herbert Walker Bush, along with current dysfunctional U.S. Secretary of State, loser Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton, as the major U.S. based culprits participating in this massive THEFT of U.S. Treasury funds aka major FINANCIAL TERRORISM AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

further reading...half way down!!
http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

viking
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All and Steve...yes I checked the links on this page below and they all work, but no further sources to suggest its true!!...I suppose if it is, it will seep through eventually...

check the Fourwind site here...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1264452392

viking