Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 08-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed

This post is for the benefit of guests of Avalon who may be wondering about the other side of the negative posts about Dr. Deagle here on Avalon. Also, for Avalon members who have not made up their mind about Dr. Deagle.

Dr. Deagle is aware of the negative posts about him. He addressed the issue in his August 20, 2009 radio program beginning in the 1st Hour and continuing into the 2nd Hour.

It begins at 41:16 minutes. Here is the link to the free audio archive:

http://gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed

In addition, Dr. Deagle has talked recently about his viewpoint regarding religion and spirituality in relation to the New World Order agenda of the powers that be.

He was interviewing his guest Dr. Jeff Grupp, PhD, ND, when this discussion took place.

This can be found in the archive for August 21, 2009, the 1st hour, beginning at 2:20 minutes:

(There was a technical problem at the beginning so it sounds like the wrong recording at first; however, the audio in question is found in the archive for August 21 beginning at 2:20.)
Old 08-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #3
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I subscribe to your pics. Thx.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Here's the exact clips, found here:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/
"In response to many comments from bloggers etc. attacking his credentials and history, Dr Bill Deagle MD answers the questions “who is he and why does he fight?” and puts to rest any arguments about his integrity. [with editorial slide show for entertainment]"

Last edited by Karen; 08-23-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know this Bill Deagle guy and I don't have anything against the guy that I'm aware of.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
This post is for the benefit of guests of Avalon who may be wondering about the other side of the negative posts about Dr. Deagle here on Avalon. Also, for Avalon members who have not made up their mind about Dr. Deagle.

Dr. Deagle is aware of the negative posts about him. He addressed the issue in his August 20, 2009 radio program beginning in the 1st Hour and continuing into the 2nd Hour.

It begins at 41:16 minutes. Here is the link to the free audio archive:

Umm that's interesting! Avalon guests wondering about negative posts about Dr Deagle! There have been virtually no negative posts in the truest sense about Deagle here! Only those exposing him for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I'm glad he's been informed and I just laughed right through his radio rebuttal to those who question his legitimacy at Camelot!

NOW where shall we start? First he gives us a summery for two minutes that lasts 19 mins so he says to his supporting obsequious guest, and then interrupts! LOL.Waffles on about how great he is and all the people he's saved! No details (Not surprised) and then he says he will list his so called qualifications!

What he gave off was a never ending list of "affiliations" anybody can be affiliated with. And he's one of the founding members of what was it?? Which means doo dah nothing.What and how does that help people? Just because one says they support something does not mean they do anything about it, or have done anything. I never heard any valid qualifications, which if he had any, he would have sprouted off the University and diplomas, hospitals and ground breaking labs directly with his big ego! He knows he has the lowest form of a doctorate which means nothing,but since its revoked its worthless just like the Doctor title he never ever forgets to use un-like a real Doctor.

His description of how he lost his license is also complete bunkum. Ask his victims let them speak?

With his super brain which he says is near photographic! Yet he forgets his credentials! Or maybe he did not? He just cannot post them as they don't exist, he certainly has a good memory for spreading his spiel. Oh and how did he get this phenomenal brain?

Well because his mother chained smoked during her pregnancy! This opened his neural pathways while in the womb so he claims, and that's why he is a genius! Yes really this is what he claims! I'm NOT making this up!

Hello this usually means brain damage!But that makes sense!

He's been through more than any other man alive! Simply Amazing (he's says)! He's worked for every department, has been exposed to every conspiracy knows everything, and he still finds time for his radio show, sells his so called "health wares" on his site, eats his way to oblivion to fuel his brain, that's the reason he's obese and still has time for his ablutions!

My favourite though is this "Re: Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed" LOL.
Well firstly if you anybody remembers the reason people started to question him, and also those who knew started telling people about who NO Dr Dill Degale really is, was because he and his cronies TRASHED Jane Burgermeister!

Which they are still doing,watch the "radio slide show" posted on youtube that Karen kindly put up, you will see that they have manipulated Jane's profile (Of a photo she claims is not her.) with an oversized pigs nose! Now whose doing the trashing once again? Now this was done by Deagle's other crony Alex Studer who was the one who posted those videos in the first place, called Frankenvirus otherwise known as Lab or labvirus website labvirus-wordpress.com.

Oh only favourable comments are allowed for those youtube videos hence two favourable posts! I tried posting simple words, lies, BS, don't believe him,they never appeared one got through and was deleted! LOL.Scared of people telling the truth about Deagle and co.

They started this and they got exposed not what they intended.
What is Deagle? A REPEATER of information which he embellishes for his own ego and cash.Not for others not for you, himself.

Some say its no matter, its the message that counts, it does not matter where this information comes from.Well in some cases that could be true. But these embellishments are fabrications and lies.He has not divulged any new information its all 2nd hand at the very, very, best. With his own phony spin, and this detracts from the true message, if one is fortunate enough to hear a real whistle blower it gest lost in spin by spinners like Dill Beagle.

The problem is we don't have time to listen to these fraudster there are real conspiracies out there whether its on the NWO, UFO's, Bird or Swine flu's,etc, etc, we don't need to be side lined with ego driven jealous ego maniacs with a screw loose like Beagles wasting our time with phony embellishments and halve truths.There are sadly others like him.Many are harmless but Deagle is not, he's fooled far to many for far to long now with his mix of halve truths.

If one wants entertainment then he's perfect for you, whoever you are.

Not for those who think and want the whole truth.

Last edited by Baron; 08-24-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think readers have all they need now to discern.

That's good!!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:29 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 AM   #9
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Deagle has been saying there will be martial law and prison camps for over a decade probably. "There is going to be a nuclear war, so buy the supplements on my website so you will live" etc etc.

I wish Bill and Kerry would ignore him. Actually most of their "whistleblower friends" lately like *Disinfo* Dan Burisch & Arthur Neumann (Henry Deacon) disappoint me too, saying rubbish and travelling to Europe to say pretty much nothing. I'd be pretty disappointed if I donated money for them to go to all these conferences, that's for sure and I wouldn't do it again.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:25 AM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quoted from 'exchanger' above:

"...and, something else , i was told a long time ago,
that NEVER made sense to me,
until NOW

all good people - get trashed !!!

& if you don't get trashed -- then, you likely are NOT very good !!!..."

I had also heard the same thing but with a little different twist (of course the ol story of 'operator' comes into play), actually how I heard it was that anyone who puts themselves in the public eye is going to be scrutinized for what they say... it had nothing to do with being a 'good' person!!!!!

For a great example have you ever read any of 'William Henry's' books? He seems to be a good and sincere person with some awesome takes on investigating mythology but I don't really hear any trash talk about him! And he isn't claiming to be 'The One' to bring these 'findings' to humanity... but he kind of is in his own way.

There are many self proclaimed 'gifted' people who are playing the high stakes game of being in the public eye in order to get 'the word out.' But the 'word' THEY want to get out may not apply to anyone else but the 'gifted' one's own mirror of what they want to happen. Sad as that sounds but does happen quite frequently.

And unfortunately, many who claim to be 'gifted' may be a little bit more sensitive to naivety (ironic isn't... the 'fools' joke in connection with the 'tricksters' scheme's... lol) and are easily programmed into delusions if not outright focused upon as test subjects of 'synthetic telepathy' experiments (they take the ball and run with it).

Do not fool yourself with thinking one is 'gifted' and on a "mission from god" traveling throughout the country creating death and destruction just to pay the back taxes on an orphanage, where the end justify's the means!!!!

It can take you over and make you do crazy things in a fever pitch!!!.. lol

The environment is being bombarded with psy-ops programs (frequency transmissions conducive to human consciousness) and there are many who will pick up on it and run with it... just as it (the program) was designed to do!!

If we are all a fragment of the Whole and contain the entire potential of the Whole then we can ALL read the script!

Last edited by Christo888; 08-25-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote