Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default The sounds of silence:HD TV

I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted, what with the enquiries that were on this forum about "why HD TV".

Theis will be of interest to the enquiring mind. Scroll down the page to the article...a small exerpt below the link.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sound...e11dec08.shtml

The Sound of Silence
The Antithesis of Freedom

[Editor's Note: This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrended en masse without firing even a single shot against U.S. led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching U.S. troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands if given the opportunity. Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The sounds of silence:HD TV

Now why am I not surprised that there have been no responses to this, even after there were so many questions posed on this very subject. This is a record even for responses to Zeddo posts.

Ah well, just another corner-shop stop off point of absolutely no relevence where the local zit faced kids hang out trying to impress each other with their one-upmanship, just a bunch of Bill and Kerry worshippers hanging desperately on the coat-tails of wannabe superstars and failing in spectacular fashion.

There are a few people here I really enjoy, admire and respect, you folk know who you are....the rest....go play a nice game of tin soldiers with your irrefutable alien proof, your cleansed liver pics, your immature rants and the like.

I read so much about "the caliber of the minds that gather here". WTF, really. Reading about it is not good enough, as they say "talk is cheap, money buys the whisky". Well, it's someone elses round so pay up. Hmmmm, all the brilliant minds are silent, must be the overload of bull **** that has clogged them.

PLEASE BAN ME ....PLEASE, I bad mouthed the BK Franchise and said bull ****, surely thats enough to warrant exclusion from this funny farm?

Go at it groupies, have fun. Another "as they say" .....GOOD ON YAZ!!! Funch of Wuck-Bits.

I remain

Yours Disgustedly

Z

PS Expect No More Posts, it's like pissing into a strong head-wind.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

I cant see the relation between this and HDTV, over NTSC/PAL? Due to the constraints on digital audio reproduction and transmission codecs I doubt it....
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good post Zeddo, thanks.

Developments in military and NWO type spy technology are sickeningly advanced. I was researching earlier about echelon, a massive spy tool, this too will have developed further. Did you know that TPTB can now look at you through your own webcam without you knowing? They have already used this to blackmail people they are interested in, you can guess in what ways.

I think if its as weak as you say here at Avalon then you need to stay eh?
Ifs its not, you should stay too,
So stay fkr!!

PS I stick to positivity in the main here, but i posted Israel/Iran thread on a news and updates thread and there were a couple of complaints that it wasnt positive enough for Avalon. I also know that majority people here are smart and understand exactly the need for scrutinity of the NWO. Isnt that exactly what Bill and Kerry are also trying to do?

Your friend,

att

PPS i just put sticky tape over my cam!!

PPS your link doesnt work
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I don't even know you and your second post turns me off completely.
I read your link and chose not to respond.

Not to mention its 404'd now.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo - you have a point about mind control...
However you were so patronising and unusually volatile in your post I wondered if you would 'sleep on it' and reconsider - perhaps you'll feel more positive about your friends here then.
Here's hoping ....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Do not judge our brother Zeddo on his second post only dddanieljjjamesss.
He is a lovely soul and has a strong heart .
I know him well enough to assure you of this.
He may not have realized the link given did'nt lead anywhere and that this is
a reason for the lack of responses he got on this thread.

The topic is interesting Zeddo please get that link fixed.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #9
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

your a funny guy Zeddo.

One of the those SSSS weapons killed my invisible friend when I was 6.

This is the kind of technology that everyone involved in its experiments and use, are gonna form tumors in 20 years.

I dont know what else to say........Stop giving your money to government? OK.

I feel better now.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Zeddo chill out man we know there is a lot going on and we are doing all we can to work through it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #11
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

If SSSS technology was so successful in the first gulf war why didn't they use it in the second gulf war or in Afghanistan?
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Ah well, just another corner-shop stop off point of absolutely no relevence where the local zit faced kids hang out trying to impress each other with their one-upmanship, just a bunch of Bill and Kerry worshippers hanging desperately on the coat-tails of wannabe superstars and failing in spectacular fashion.

PLEASE BAN ME ....PLEASE, I bad mouthed the BK Franchise and said bull ****, surely thats enough to warrant exclusion from this funny farm?

PA needs you. Your OP was good, but what do you want? Some of that screaming adulation you refer to - forget it. I had nothing to contribute so I didn't. Perhaps you need to have a long conversation with yourself about the reflections you see in our behaviour with those of yourself.

Anyway as for the banning, you dont get off that easy

Quote:
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"this could be heaven or this could be hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
"please bring me my wine
He said, "we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"relax," said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #13
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Zeddo, what response would you like? I'm with you man on the outrage. Hell, I even HEAR what is silent to most people. FFS I have to sleep with a fan on in the middle of the coldest winter in years just to TRY and mask the frequencies being broadcast now nearly all the damn time. No wonder all these crazy people are going mad flinging their own children off bridges, murdering siblings, killing the old lady next door over a cigarette argument etc. etc.

I just don't know what response to even hope for anymore posting on these subjects, but there are more people reading this than we sometimes think about and so carry on with broadcasting a different message. At least its putting something else out there.

I mostly like the so called negative threads on this forum. Sounds like you may need a liver flush, but hey, look at me still full of pi$$ and vinegar and been flushing for years!
I'm a realist and thats the way uh huh uh huh I like it.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #14
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The sounds of silence:HD TV

Found a different site w/ the same article:

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15...nd-of-silence/

And thank you, Zeddo! It's an amazing article! I think i'd heard about the SSSS before, but not in great detail

Last edited by jacody; 02-24-2010 at 12:13 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:06 AM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I'm not stroking you Z....you threw the same kind of tantrum my 5 year old does.

Now be quiet and post something worth some response.

Cut and Paste Commando.....Love you Bro
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:07 AM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacody View Post
Found a different site w/ the same article:

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/15...nd-of-silence/

And thank you, Zeddo! It's an amazing article! I think i'd heard about the SSSS before, but not in great detail
Glasgow...Louisville Here...Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #17
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
If SSSS technology was so successful in the first gulf war why didn't they use it in the second gulf war or in Afghanistan?
you really don't get the full picture do you? don't worry, your government loves you and is working for your best interests. They are really there because of WMD's and they really don't give a damn about the poppy crops in Afghanistan.

Not to worry, it's all good.

Suddenly "rock-a-bye baby" is playing in my head, I wonder why?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #18
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
you really don't get the full picture do you? don't worry, your government loves you and is working for your best interests. They are really there because of WMD's and they really don't give a damn about the poppy crops in Afghanistan.

Not to worry, it's all good.

Suddenly "rock-a-bye baby" is playing in my head, I wonder why?
Haha, you don't have an answer so you attack me.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
-Axiom-
Avalon Senior Member

The reason all the Iraqi soldiers surrendered en-mass is because they were poorly equipped and supplied and they faced a superior opponent that was going to otherwise slaughter them.

Many of these "soldiers" were simply plucked from the streets and thrown out onto the battlefield without uniforms or equipment.

They had absolutely no chance against the advancing coalition forces, they knew this.

The properly equipped Republican guards continued to fight.
-Axiom- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #20
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo:

You only gave it a day at best to look for a response, not everyone reads every post and these things tent to get lost quickly, so in a sense most have not even seen it yet, and we are not on every day, Heck this is the 1st time i saw this thread. I myself never felt the need for HD anything.

We all know that the GOV don't care about us, it's just that we also know that having a say about it will literally not have an effect on the PTB, so yes some of us will be condescending and most will not, we all have our way of dealing with these issues, and most responses will be on the quiet side till some one is having a major break out about it like what you have done, we all have our individual ways of dealing, most of the time it is in a quiet manner, as we more our less meditate on the issues.

Really i myself don't know how to respond , as it doesn't matter to me about what the PTB do , cuz they always have plans to hurt the masses, I just concentrate on personal healing and healing of my friends and family.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
but i posted Israel/Iran thread on a news and updates thread and there were a couple of complaints that it wasnt positive enough for Avalon
For real ?!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote