Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:54 PM   #151
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi WarriorServant,

Although in principle I agree with your initial post on this thread, it appears there seems to be some sort of faliure in communication between yourself and some other members during the course of the development of the thread.

May I suggest that you offer the information that you have, as we all try and do in the forum, so that those members may understand the reason behind your message.

I'm not too sure that saying that people are gullible is the right way to go, after all, if they are gullible and you tell the truth as you know it, what would be the point?

May I suggest that you offer what we call in the trade as a 'teaser' and the others will ask questions as they reflect and become to wish to know more. Just an idea.

By the way, you must be Australian, as you used the 'N' word in another post. Not THE 'N' word everybody, the Australian one which means something else!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve I do believe we have passed the problematic portion of the thread, and at this moment in time things are running not too bad and I have no further complains to speak of. So, I don't think any further remedy is required for me to appease anyone.

Regarding calling people gullible. The title of my thread was less dramatic than that. It was "Be careful not to be gullible". It was (and is) intended to be a message of real concern. I agree that the original post wasn't written to win any socialite acclaims, but that was the whole point. I sincerely believe that people (most people) really need to consider where they get their information, and whether or not to believe it -- and WHO to trust within the disclosure and whistle blower movements.

In other words, there are a LOT of liars around.

Regarding the "N" word. Which word is that? Nong?
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #152
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have noticed that many people believe that gullibility is a good thing. This does perplex me and make me wonder if I am in the twilight zone -- but what do you do? There is another thread on this subject which is winning acclaim and applause. However, I must insist that gullibility is not a virtue.

Definition:

I guess others could argue the contrary (they are actually), but I do not see anything positive about being easily deceived or cheated -- especially when there is a remedy.

Tip: The remedy is not to bask in gullibility and declare that it is a good thing (as is being done in that other thread). At least, I wouldn't stand in front of a class of school children and declare: "Hey kids: It is good to be gullible! There's noting wrong with it. Just stay ignorant all your life and don't learn anything and you can grow up to be one of the words most gullible people!".

I would expect the parents to have me sacked inside 24 hours.
I understand what you are trying to say, being gullible is a bad thing when you are being deceived, and for the most part, that's what happening right now. We are being deceived on a massive scale. In that context, of course being gullible is bad.

But you only see it from one perspective, you have to open your mind. When you know you are being deceived then being gullible doesn't matter anymore. Being gullible could also be said of someone being naive. Believing what they tell you.

If you close yourself up and be to opposite of gullible, wich is skeptical of everything then it is as bad as being gullible. How are you gonna be able to extract the good essence in a partly negative statement if you completely close yourself off?

I feel like a broken record, but again, it's about balance...
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #153
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi WarriorServant,

Yes, once again you are right.

The object is not to be excessively closed off, but also not to be too open. The happy medium makes us want to ask questions and investigate to get to the root of the information. Wouldn't you agree? After all, questions are never offensive.

I tend to think, in general, that the people on this forum are at this happy medium, so prepare for the questions!

The 'N' word is indeed Nong.

Steve

Last edited by Steve_A; 12-12-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #154
beren
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of the best advices I ever found;

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ

If someone have problem with Christ, well that `s his/her problem which they need to solve in their own privacy BUT no one can say that these words are not reasonable!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 AM   #155
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
I understand what you are trying to say, being gullible is a bad thing when you are being deceived, and for the most part, that's what happening right now. We are being deceived on a massive scale. In that context, of course being gullible is bad.

But you only see it from one perspective, you have to open your mind. When you know you are being deceived then being gullible doesn't matter anymore. Being gullible could also be said of someone being naive. Believing what they tell you.

If you close yourself up and be to opposite of gullible, wich is skeptical of everything then it is as bad as being gullible. How are you gonna be able to extract the good essence in a partly negative statement if you completely close yourself off?

I think the word that yourself and the other people in the other thread are looking for is "innocent". It is fine to be innocent. However you have not convinced me that being gullible is a good thing, no matter which perspective you try to point at it from. All logic and reason points to the fact that gullibility is a character liability.

I might also add, that it is ironic that some people are trying to convince me that gullibility is GOOD and that many people "agree" that gullibility is good. That's actually funny to me. By reason of definition, I could not possibly agree with you that gullibility is a good thing. However, you may believe that makes me a skeptic
Old 12-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #156
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi WarriorServant,

Yes, once again you are right.

The object is not to be excessively closed off, but also not to be too open. The happy medium makes us want to ask questions and investigate to get to the root of the information. Wouldn't you agree? After all, questions are never offensive.

I tend to think, in general, that the people on this forum are at this happy medium, so prepare for the questions!

The 'N' word is indeed Nong.

Steve
I have absolutely no qualms with sincere questions. I encourage them and they are a delight for me to answer. After all, this is a forum.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #157
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post

I think you are right about balance. But anyways we should not be naive in any circumstance ,you can be fooled once,twice,three times even four , five but to be fooled again and again ,countless times... that`s stupidity.

We should test every spirit and every statement without being as you said skeptical ,rather aware because many deceivers are roaming around.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #158
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

WS...I'm going to share part of a post I did several weeks ago..and at the same time i did it, I was also experiencing the high energy that is hitting this planet as we speak. My dear friend Lionhawk made me put it back, after removing it... And I beleive you are also being hit by these same energies. So with all due respect..please read this, and check out the thread about the shift, and understand..if it is attention that you want..we are here for you..as long as you do not infringe on our good nature..because we will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly how we feel. We can also be very sharing and caring..so please share....and here is part of that post...with the link to a very good post by Lionhawk as well.

Quote:
For some of us, there has been a gateway opened so to speak. 2012 is just a window, of a time that has already started, in my experience. and many others that will tell you, they can already feel the shift. Now is a time when many are in the process of waking up. And for some it has been very confusing. Balancing emotional attachment to the 3d that we are in, and stepping into the 4th and 5th. It's a balancing act if you will, and a time for clearing out major "attachments" so the transition can be made.

Some are so attached to this 3D, that they are fighting the transition. And they are experiencing many ups and downs. Look around you. You have your friends, your family. all of the things that you have worked so hard to attain...and it is all 3D existence. The transition to this new shift, these attachments are not necessary. To go inside and connect to ones higher self, to experience the source, and the oneness of source, is not to be in this place of 3D...you have to leave it behind...for something much different, and that opportunity is here and now.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17945

Blessings
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:51 AM   #159
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I might also add, that it is ironic that some people are trying to convince me that gullibility is GOOD and that many people "agree" that gullibility is good. That's actually funny to me. By reason of definition, I could not possibly agree with you that gullibility is a good thing. However, you may believe that makes me a skeptic
This is why I believe gullibility is good. It is childlike, it is innocence. It is in our nature to be gullible. It is what is most beautiful about us.

Now, that said, it is also was makes us easy to exploit. It's not the gullibility, per se, that is a bad trait. Actually, the bad trait would be sniffing out vulnerabilities and eating them for breakfast. I'm talking generalities here. In most basic Christian thought, Satan is the lie. Sometimes we get 'had' - live and learn.

I can't believe I'm posting on this thread again. I am going to regret it
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #160
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Warriorservant: I have tried to share various information with various people for YEARS, and NONE OF IT reaches the light of day. The PRIMARY reason for that is because everyone's too busy peeing in each others pockets. That's the truth.

Perhaps you could try a different approach, I dont have any problem with sharing various information with various ppls, weather they agree or dis-agree. Allow ppl to find there own way, sure give them a lil nudge but dont expect anything. Just give and share, as you do, that's whats important. The moment one starts to 'box' in another's view/beliefs is a judgemental act, not conjucive to 'connection' with another, mostly what happens is 'dis-connection' and we have all had enough of that!

Remember, you only have control over your own thought system, Nothing else, and this can be confusing for some, Dont fall into the trap of 'right and wrong' its an illusion. Just share from a place of 'giving' keep your own fequency up-tone, Don't worry about anything else.

Peace

Last edited by Ross H; 12-13-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #161
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Be wise as serpents, harmless as doves.

I agree gullibility is not a great trait, discernment is truly the key to spiritual freedom.

HOWEVER, it is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than it is for a camel to enter the eye of the needle. Consider, "rich" means "rich" in beliefs. The more with "Think" we "know", the more likely we are to cut ourselves off from Divine revelation, from Truth, which is truly Infinite.

As soon as we create an image of what "God is" and who is saved and who is not, and we "know the answers" of creation, well, we've shut ourselves off from Truth, because human minds cannot even begin to understand the mysteries of creation which are infinite and always transcending themselves.

We must "Be as a child to enter the kingdom of heaven that is inside of us, at hand, Now".

Meaning: Curious, always asking questions, no attachments, KNOWING we KNOW NOTHING!

There is always MORE.

Attachments to beliefs are exactly what keep us out of the kingdom of heaven. Reality is much more than our thoughts or beliefs and we will experience suffering should we choose to identify with our thoughts and beliefs, which by their nature, are limited and false. There is always a higher Truth.

As soon as we're 'teachers' and no longer students, then I would suggest we are students who are failing Schoolroom Earth ~ Because there is always MORE, and each of us, yes each of us, has pieces of the puzzle.

Love your neighbor as yourSelf

Shine your Light and Be, but judge not, for we will be judged by the standards we use to judge others (I would suggest this is cosmic law*)
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #162
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Love your neighbor as yourSelf
Of all the things Jesus taught us this is surely the one that resonates the strongest.

We have no reason to assume people will lie to us unless they do. We must continually guage what others say against our experience and our Thought Adjuster, Guiding Source or conscience or what ever you call it. God has given us this gift. For "I am in the Father and the Father is in Me". Jesus taught us that it was this way with us as it is with him. If we listen to our conscience when making any choices we are following the will of God. This is a belief beyond religeon for all religeons that stood the test of time follow this teaching. If we take time to "Be Still to Know God" and listen surely this is as importart as "Asking to Receive".

This is what it means to be careful and not be gullible. In order to do this we must listen not just to those sources of information external but to the true source within for confirmation.

Last edited by Initiate; 12-12-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #163
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Stop showing yourself as a victim here now. We are not guilty and nobody is going to pity you. And I do not believe you want to say anything constructive here. it is all whitewash. Your purpose is completely different. If you really wanted to say something constructive and wanted an honest response, you would have done it a long time ago...
Exactly.

The poster won't answer my question about people who believe strongly in god and preach about the truth being in a book.

Is that not gullible as well?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #164
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have noticed that many people believe that gullibility is a good thing. This does perplex me and make me wonder if I am in the twilight zone -- but what do you do? There is another thread on this subject which is winning acclaim and applause. However, I must insist that gullibility is not a virtue.
I guess others could argue the contrary (they are actually), but I do not see anything positive about being easily deceived or cheated -- especially when there is a remedy.
What's wrong with being deceived?
In terms of our eternal being, all will be made known eventually, whether in this life or another.

I don't think you've stated it yet, but your passion seems to be in saving people from some fate that awaits the deceived?
That if we just follow whatever sounds good, or 'fluffy' we may end up... where? ...Hell?
You being a KJV person I think that may be what you're saying?

I understand that. I used to be christian myself. I was raised in it from birth. I used to believe that daemons were waiting to deceive us at every turn - even in our own minds. I used to be wary of the 'New Age'. I used to believe in the 6 day Creation, the fall of Adam, the virgin birth, the resurrection, the second coming, hell, heaven, etc.

Have you ever wondered though? What's really wrong with being deceived?
Have you ever questioned, in terms of Eternity, why should somebody who is deceived, be punished for being deceived?
Is it their fault?
If someone really deserves punishment out of that situation why not punish the deceiver, not the innocently deceived?
You do understand that on some level, because you're here trying to awaken people from their 'deception' - otherwise you'd leave us to what we 'deserve'.

Yes, in nature deception rules, and will cost you.
If you don't see the Tiger in the long grass because it's camouflage deceives your eyes - you will be it's dinner.
No mercy.

If you believe in the 'super'-natural though, that we are eternal beings, and you believe in a God, doesn't he(/she) have greater depth than that?
Greater understanding, greater mercy?
When there is a supposedly loving merciful omnipotent being watching over all, how could anyone's eternal fate be left to such a merciless extreme?

So a 'daemon' has sought out an earnest truthseeker and set up some deception to draw them away from the 'truth', then their life expires before they realise the deception.
Do they deserve 'punishment'?
No explanation for why they must now suffer?
No second chance?

Your level of passion seems to imply that you think those who are gullible have such a fate awaiting them, and they are merrily skipping to their eternal doom.
I understand that if you believe that, such passion, compassion for us, is admirable - but isn't even that level of compassion greater than the god in the bible shows?

These are things most people on this forum have faced in their own way.
They may not accept the logic presented for such a thing as an eternal hell. Not because they are gullible, deceived by daemons, or seeking something more 'fluffy', but because such unnecessary punishment is repulsive to most civilised beings.

It's hard to worship a god who doesn't seem to show the same level of mercy and compassion that most humans demand even from themselves.
So they can't really believe in the bible god, or that his way of doing things is how things really are.

They aren't gullible, they aren't ignorant, they're just seeking a level of truth and justice that is higher than the version presented in the bible, or any other holy book.

If mere mortal me can think of a better system of eternal 'justice' than burning people in a lake of fire (reincarnation for example) then how can I accept any less from a supposed 'god' that I am then supposed to worship?

People aren't necessarily jumping on you for mentioning the word 'Jesus' or 'Bible'. They are more liekly jumping at a concept they have already processed and rejected.

A lot of people here know that the 3 day death and resurrection is really an allegory to the changing direction of the sun at the winter Solstice (Merry Christmas /Saturnalia /Sol Invictus) and thus the deception at the foundations of the gospel story.
So for them rejecting Jesus is actually part of trying not to be gullible themselves...

It's not necessarily personal against you in particular.
They may have experience with others who have been more stubborn (you have to admit there are some raving fundy bible thumpers out there) and maybe unfairly assume you are the same - but these are issues that cut to the core of what it means to be human - and most people don't like the humiliating way the bible depicts mankind - that he is the Potter and we are the clay, to be disposed of how he see's fit - or that man deserves eternal hellfire by default.
It's natural to be defensive against such degrading implications (it's the same tyranny we reject in human societies).

It's not rebelling against 'god', it's rebelling against the idea of unecessary harshness.
It's seeking what true god we know must exist, who doesn't demand such harshness.

You may think that's just seeking something more 'fluffy', but why not?

If you're not implying any horrible eternal fate then my apologies for going on so long, but when you mention the bible etc. that's what most people see being implied - and may naturally object to...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #165
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
WS...I'm going to share part of a post I did several weeks ago..and at the same time i did it, I was also experiencing the high energy that is hitting this planet as we speak. My dear friend Lionhawk made me put it back, after removing it... And I beleive you are also being hit by these same energies. So with all due respect..please read this, and check out the thread about the shift, and understand..if it is attention that you want..we are here for you..as long as you do not infringe on our good nature..because we will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly how we feel. We can also be very sharing and caring..so please share....and here is part of that post...with the link to a very good post by Lionhawk as well.

Blessings
Brook
I will make a post about this in the near future. I can't wrao up what I think of this in a thread response.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #166
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
What's wrong with being deceived?
This is as far as I got before I decided I wouldn't respond to the rest. I did read it. Don't agree. That's all I have left to say.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #167
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Exactly.

The poster won't answer my question about people who believe strongly in god and preach about the truth being in a book.

Is that not gullible as well?
Which part of "I'm not here to have religious debates" don't you understand?
Old 12-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #168
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Hi Bill,

Sorry - I was just trying to get people's attention so that they listen.

Will you invite me to stay if I lose the theatrics?
Of course. The point about theatrics is that they interfere with the data content of your message. Beating someone over the head is not the best way to invite them to listen to a well-argued case.

You have some important points to make, but if you antagonize those debating with you then they're much less likely to hear you. It then just becomes a fight. That's not what Avalon is for and does not embody our ideals.

I'm now back to my own thread - I won't visit here again (sorry - no time, honestly)

Best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #169
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

DEAR OXYMORON,
Wisdom is needed in these difficult times......half a million people cannot all be wrong.........once your sound frequency rises by negateing your ego self , pride , vanity , arrogance selfishness etc......then you will realize that scurge of the human condition , which is that:ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH ARE SUFFERING...secondly it is "FEAR" which creates the negativism on the EARTH .You keep asking people to come to you for the truth.....the first discernment of a wise person IS TO KEEP AWAY fom a person with arrogant conceited thought patterns GIVE THEM A a wide birth.......so teach us something new and wise, as the battle is between SANITY and INSANITY

lol
DOMINIC

Quote:
Then I suggest you go back and reanalyze what I wrote, because you've obviously misunderstood me.

The word was "nong".

I apologise for calling you nongs - but I was slightly frustrated that no one likes to be told that Satan actually exists and that he is affecting people all over the planet.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #170
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Yo, WarriorServant,
my (humble) advice;
Get a life of your own & don't bother so much about what other people feel, think, dream or whatever they do, that irritates you.

By the way, a Servant of a Warrior is a soldier.
Are you a 'Sir! Yes, sir!' person?

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 12-13-2009 at 03:41 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #171
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Plain and simple: Humans are about as gullible as you can imagine. Very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind. You know why? Because the majority of people are lazy and couldn't care less about anything that's not happening in their own little bubble. All people care about is feeling warm and fuzzy, and will WILLINGLY self delude themselves on a daily basis for the "fix".

So when something comes along that requires thought, "developed" intuition, rational thinking, educated decisions or discernment, most people immediately jump to "paranormal". Oh it's aliens, witches, ghosts, chupacabras, demons, Mary.. *deep breath*.. there's ALWAYS a paranormal explanation. It's "NEVER" explainable -- and that makes for a mass delusion/hoax to be ripe. Don't make me compile a list of proof for how gullible and simple minded people are, because I can -- and it will be 50 pages long.

Sadly, I think most people on this forum (and those in the "Disclosure" movement) are not only going to have the wool pulled over their eyes, but scores of people, all over the globe are about to reach a delusion of such massive proportion, that it's going to be the end of humanity as we know it.

:
Warrior, I hadn’t read your post until tonight, and I haven’t read all the pages in between. I just wanted to say I agree with you in concept, “very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind”. I’ve been an analyst all my career, I have to do careful research and not draw immediate conclusions, and in my career line, I work with many who are the same.

I’ve studied this ‘disclosure’ movement for over a year now, I’ve watched many whistleblowers videos and done my own follow up research. My biggest piece of advice to anybody, would be, “be careful not to be too gullible”, which is the very title of your post. I also advise, use scientific research and methodology to sort the facts out from stories which get passed around like gossip.

I am often reminded of ‘chicken little’, who cried ‘the sky is falling, the sky is falling,’ and when running to tell the king, got a crowd to follow her to the foxes den.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:13 AM   #172
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Warrior, I hadn’t read your post until tonight, and I haven’t read all the pages in between. I just wanted to say I agree with you in concept, “very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind”. I’ve been an analyst all my career, I have to do careful research and not draw immediate conclusions, and in my career line, I work with many who are the same.

I’ve studied this ‘disclosure’ movement for over a year now, I’ve watched many whistleblowers videos and done my own follow up research. My biggest piece of advice to anybody, would be, “be careful not to be too gullible”, which is the very title of your post. I also advise, use scientific research and methodology to sort the facts out from stories which get passed around like gossip.

I am often reminded of ‘chicken little’, who cried ‘the sky is falling, the sky is falling,’ and when running to tell the king, got a crowd to follow her to the foxes den.
Aaaaaah, "common sense". Music to my ears..

*Group hugs everyone*

Milky Bars are on me!

edit: For those that don't get the milky bars comment..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVR6bBT4KUg
Old 12-13-2009, 08:09 AM   #173
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Of course. The point about theatrics is that they interfere with the data content of your message. Beating someone over the head is not the best way to invite them to listen to a well-argued case.

You have some important points to make, but if you antagonize those debating with you then they're much less likely to hear you. It then just becomes a fight. That's not what Avalon is for and does not embody our ideals.

I'm now back to my own thread - I won't visit here again (sorry - no time, honestly)

Best wishes, Bill
I sat here for 2 hrs waiting to here his news on his story, experiences, and what not, and I am getting the feeling it will be a while before he finally says something, I agree with what most folks have said, he should have just told his story. I agree with bill also, he should have just, he should have just told the story, i probably would have listen, now i am just plain frustrated, and waiting upon this info.

The negativity and pushiness of the original poster and his responses just got me wondering, what makes his more important then anyone, if it is more important then he should have just said it..

All i want is the story, i could care less on where it came from, i will work with what I know in my spirit and nothing more, as will many others here.

I have my stories to but mine are written in books and poems..

I don't push my beliefs on anyone for any reason not even for the fate of the world, because we all have a say in it one way or another..

Namaste-Matte

Good to be back
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #174
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
I sat here for 2 hrs waiting to here his news on his story, experiences, and what not, and I am getting the feeling it will be a while before he finally says something, I agree with what most folks have said, he should have just told his story. I agree with bill also, he should have just, he should have just told the story, i probably would have listen, now i am just plain frustrated, and waiting upon this info.

The negativity and pushiness of the original poster and his responses just got me wondering, what makes his more important then anyone, if it is more important then he should have just said it..

All i want is the story, i could care less on where it came from, i will work with what I know in my spirit and nothing more, as will many others here.

I have my stories to but mine are written in books and poems..

I don't push my beliefs on anyone for any reason not even for the fate of the world, because we all have a say in it one way or another..

Namaste-Matte

Good to be back
I did't open this thread to tell any stories.

I opened this thread to express my concern about people peeing in each others pockets.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #175
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I will get to what I want to post, but this particular moment in time is not the moment where I wish to do it.

What ever it is your going to tell is all i am saying dude, nothing more nothing less..

Ok anybody want to contact me when he is ready, my door is open.

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote