Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #151
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Dr. Steven Greer found worthy by ufowatchdog into the hall of shame

Together with such luminaries as Richard C. Hoagland Art Bell Billy Meier and more...
Hi RedeZra,

Some of the hall of shame comments lack, shall we say, a broader understanding of what is possible.

Did you know that you really can contact ETs by way of meditation and interact with them by way of thought?

The fact is, I was a hard-core atheist and skeptic until less than two years ago and did not believe in human telepathic abilities. Now that I've had experience with this sort of thing, it's no longer a matter of belief. I know it can be done.

If you really want to know the truth and are on a positive spiritual path, come visit sometime. I'll show you how ET contact works. If you are comfortably stuck in a belief system that excludes the possibility of ET life, enjoy it while you still can.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #152
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...Did you know that you really can contact ETs by way of meditation and interact with them by way of thought?
Hi Jnana

I dont doubt the existence of the supernatural realm the interdimensional beings angels and demons
I believe in contact with interdimensional beings be it spiritism posession magic rituals even meditation

I believe the extraterrestrial focus is at best too confined in a vast supernatural realm

But the extraterrestrial aspect could very well be a cover and camouflage for high tech black ops like advanced aerospace directed energy technologies mind control etc etc

Also it is possible that dark interdimensional beings are provided a cover camouflage by this extraterrestrial hype and mess

I believe the Cabal are content if peoples attention are distracted mainly towards extraterrestrial

Something is out there for sure but i believe it originates in the supernatural

Quote:
The fact is, I was a hard-core atheist and skeptic until less than two years ago and did not believe in human telepathic abilities. Now that I've had experience with this sort of thing, it's no longer a matter of belief. I know it can be done.
I believe our human capabilities and potentials are only limited by our courage and imagination

Our heritage is Divine and our fulfilment is Divinity

Also worth mentioning is another facet of the extraterrestrial distraction namely to provide an alternative to God

Quote:
If you really want to know the truth and are on a positive spiritual path, come visit sometime. I'll show you how ET contact works. If you are comfortably stuck in a belief system that excludes the possibility of ET life, enjoy it while you still can.
Tnx for the invite

Something is out there for sure

But i bet its not extraterrestrials

Take a look at Investigative Journalist George Knapp article PatH of tHe Skinwalker

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-01-2009 at 04:08 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #153
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very wary of supernatural tricks and magic shows...including ufo's and et's. I just think we are being messed with...and that it's going to get worse very soon. I look forward to interacting with all life in the universe...but I think the bad-guys are jerking our chain right now. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it...for now anyway.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #154
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

RedeZra,

Thanks for being open about your point of view. You certainly have an active imagination when it comes to what the dark elite are up to. I can't really address most of your speculations in a quick note, but I would like to say something about this:

> Also worth mentioning is another facet of the extraterrestrial
> distraction namely to provide an alternative to God

I've had two separate spiritual awakenings in my life, and both had to do with UFOs. The acceptance of the possibility of other life opened a door in my belief system that allowed me to contemplate the existence of God. I would say that my concept of God at this point is something along the lines of the Native American concept of "Great Spirit" or a Universal Spirit, the living essence of all that is. Also, you should be aware that Greer uses the concept of a "god-consciousness civilization" when talking about advanced extraterrestrials. All individuals in such a civilization are in constant contact with and responsive to the divine. This is also where the awakening the earth is going through now will eventually lead us.

I agree that there are endless possibilities as far as forms of life in other realms (I'm not fond of the term "supernatural" - I think those realms simply operate according to different rules). But I think you place too many limits on what is possible as far as intelligent life in the physical universe, as well as forms of life that can cross the boundaries between physical and astral.

I'm looking forward to earth being welcomed into the galactic community. I hope there aren't too many people who insist that all visitors from other star systems are demons.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #155
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Why does the technology of UFOs only seem to precede public technology by a decade or so?

Could it be because the nuts and bolts in the air are man made?

Before the brothers Wright modern airplanes and flying saucers

Mysterious airships shaped like a cigar were the late 19th century UFOs

Speculations and suggestions about the airships as "a reconnoitering party from Mars" and "Martian atomic-powered spaceships"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_airship

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-01-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #156
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

German scientists before and under WWII were busy working on higly advanced technological and psychological war projects

And allegedly as many as 30 disc programs
Disc Aircraft of the Third Reich (1922-1945 and Beyond)

Ancient Sanskrit texts from India describe civilizations that flourished before the great flood that possessed technologies beyond the understanding of modern science.
The epic poem ‘Saramangana Sutradhara’(1055 A.D.), makes reference to the construction of amazing flying machines…

“Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury, which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of a Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, or move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of machines, human beings can fly through the air and heavenly beings can come down to Earth.”

The SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), a development unit of the SS occult “Order of the Black Sun” developed by 1939 a revolutionary electro-magnetic-gravitic engine which improved Hans Coler’s free energy machine into an energy Konverter coupled to a Van De Graaf band generator and Marconi vortex dynamo (a spherical tank of mercury) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass. It was designated the Thule Triebwerk (Thrustwork, a.ka. Tachyonator-7 drive) and was to be installed into a Thule designed disc.

Haunebu

In 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4000 military troops in an invasion of Antarctica called Operation Highjump

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-02-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:32 AM   #157
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why does the technology of UFOs only seem to precede public technology by a decade or so?
I think it precedes the public's idea of technology by far more than a decade. I doubt they'll be letting us live in a utopia 10 years from now.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #158
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Out of all the information that we're flooded with, don't forget that we'll be experiencing another false flag event in the form of an "alien invasion". I think with the amount of testimony that we've received, and the amount of fear messages in the media about the subject, it's not hard to deduct the logic.

If I were in a position to create the seed information needed to pursuade the public to accept the "alien invasion" theory, I would need people to say that there are negative ETs out there... and I would need a lot of people to say it so that the brainwashing is most effective.

Keep in mind that we're always succeptable to disinformation and always trying to be led in a direction of confusion.

To me, if there are "negative ETs" out there, the only harm they can do is manipulate our free will - which the power influences have been effectively doing so far. They can't come down and round us all up because it goes against the law of allowance, and wouldn't be allowed to happen by the overwhelming number of "positive ETs" out there. But that point is assuming there are any negative ETs at all.

To me, it's more likely the case that in order for a species to evolve to the point of space travel faster than the speed of light, it takes a great deal of conscious evolution - and they must have evolved past the point of potential self destruction. It's more likely that we, on this planet, should be considering that the human race is more to blame than yet another external influence outside ourselves.

Remember. If you were trying to set up an alien invasion - what measures would you need to take, how many people would you need to lay claims, and what would they need to say in order for it to be accepted by the public.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #159
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm very wary of supernatural tricks and magic shows...including ufo's and et's. I just think we are being messed with...and that it's going to get worse very soon. I look forward to interacting with all life in the universe...but I think the bad-guys are jerking our chain right now. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it...for now anyway.
agreed! any et's we see may be the cybernetic organsim grown in the tanks in dulce. i think it will all be our stuff if we see saucers ect.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #160
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if you guys have seen this...

I've not seen it posted...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8186289.stm
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #161
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
agreed! any et's we see may be the cybernetic organsim grown in the tanks in dulce. i think it will all be our stuff if we see saucers ect.
I agree that there is evidence that these things exist (PLFs, ARVs, etc.), and that these things may be used for a false flag alien invasion. But, that by itself does not mean that there are no friendly ETs here interacting with us now. One does not preclude the other. My own experience is not one of being "jerked around", but of being treated with kindness, generosity, and a fair amount of tolerance for my lack of enlightenment. There is a possibility that I am misinterpreting my experiences, but I don't think so.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-07-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #162
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

I think we would be better served if we focus our attention and intelligence towards more tangible matters

Have anybody here seen an extraterrestrial...?

Sure we are bombarded with fantastic extraterrestrial info and drawings from channelers masons disinfo agents new age gurus etc but that is no reason for us to take it seriously

Instead of relying on hearsay we should investigate for ourselves
Often people refer to he or she says this or that type of alien does so and so
Such indifference to the validity of it is like spraying fertilizer on these claims and in time make little lies become a Big Lie

There is no reason to link Ufos to extraterrestrials but it surly seems someone would like us to do so
Old 08-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #163
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Question was asked:

Have anybody here seen an extraterrestrial....?

I think I have... I mean my last wife was " out

of this world " really, " off the planet " she had

a Black Belt in shopping...

Just my way of bringing a little HUMOR to this Place......

Bwahahahahahah, LOL. OK, OK... I'll straighten Up.

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 08-07-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #164
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Hear Hear

I say she is obviously a Venusian
strolling the shopping malls
with your abducted CC in her reptile purse
making Close Encounters of the 5th Kind
with the gullible locals

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-07-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #165
no caste

Quote:
In 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4000 military troops in an invasion of Antarctica called Operation Highjump
Hi RedeZra - I was just reading about Operation Hyjump too.

Quite strange. I think I see what you're getting at here. The technology used for the disc-type craft is an ancient design and/or is modern Nazi/USA engineering. (All Nazis are not German. All Germans are not Nazis.) The Paperclip engineers, 'doctors' and SS officers were welcomed into a fold in the USA.

The objective of the group still is: world domination bwaahaha!

It is 'do-able' without extraterrestrials at all. I think this is the 'staged' scenario that people talk about. As for the appearance of 'invading ETs,' it's likely even these can be devised or blended genetically in laboratories.

There have been persistent 'rumors' that Navy Admiral Richard E. Byrd engaged Nazi forces in battle at the South Pole, a mission that was covered-up by a government that may have been embarrassed to admit that they had failed to entirely destroy the Nazi war machine. Reports stated that four of Byrd's planes were lost with all hands in the battle, and ground crews could not advance because of the 'sonic cannon' that Nazi scientists had developed which produced severe psychological effects. The battle was said to have ended in a stalemate and ceased three weeks after it began. It has also been claimed that when an enraged Admiral Byrd returned to the United States, he 'suggested' to the President and the Joint Chiefs of staff in an almost demanding tone that Antarctica be turned into a thermonuclear test range.

Some have suggested that this did not come to pass, either through the interference of fascist infiltrators within the CIA or as a result of the intimidation that may have been felt in Washington D.C. after [what may have been Nazi] discs buzzed the White House in perfect military formation, a few years after the war in Antarctica. All of these events of course were classified ABOVE TOP SECRET [higher than the H-bomb]. Now, of course the allegations that Byrd's 'Operation Hyjump' was actually a cover for a military operation might be stretching the limit of credibility. However one would have to explain why this 'scientific expedition' involved THIRTEEN SHIPS, TWO SEAPLANE TENDERS, AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER, SIX TWO-ENGINE R4D TRANSPORTS, SIX MARTIN PBM FLYING BOATS, SIX HELICOPTERS AND A STAGGARING TOTAL OF 4,000 ELITE NAVY COMBAT TROOPS? If anything, it was certainly al ALL- OUT 'scientific' expedition...

If the Antarctican "New Berlin" base is still active at this time, it may be the actual headquarters of the Nazi conspiracy as it stands today.
http://www.iff-ifoundfreedom.com/freedom/nazi2.html
Old 08-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #166
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

OOOOOhhhhhhh... You sound like you

saw her in Action... I never saw anyone

draw [a CC] so fast My life... 103 pounds

of " I gotta have that." CHARGE IT...

Tango

See, I feel better now... [chuckle]

Quote:
Hear Hear

I say she is obviously a Venusian
strolling the shopping malls
with your abducted CC in her reptile purse
making Close Encounters of the 5th Kind
with the gullible locals
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #167
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Tango, I needed that.

Does anyone know what happened to C77? Looks like he's dropped off the forum membership and all of his posts are gone.

I found this post by Carol in a thread entitled "The Latest from Steven Greer" in the Avalon News and Updates section:
Quote:
C77 went to one of Greer's workshops and has been vectoring in ET crafts for over a year now. He even had them show up in his living room and had the presence of mind to take pictures. He is almost finished with his book and has lots of photos of crafts vectored in.
He had a post describing meeting four ETs in the physical and he described what they each looked like. Sadly, that seems to have evaporated with the rest. One of the ETs he descibed matched the description of an ET Greer calls "Kindness".

Last edited by Jnana; 08-08-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #168
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

After watching the interview I still feel the same. I understand his point that there is an agenda to create a planetary war between races, however, that doesn’t mean we should assume that all extraterrestrials are service to man. From my own perspective, this inter-planetary war agenda is being pushed by an extra terrestrial race… so then what? We are to assume the ones wanting a war are good for the mere reason that believing in “bad Ets” could divide us?
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #169
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
... As for the appearance of 'invading ETs,' it's likely even these can be devised or blended genetically in laboratories.
Maybe the blood from the cattle mutilations pours into that pot to make
Freakish Frankenstein Creatures

A hallmark of these incidents is the surgical nature of the mutilation, and unexplained phenomena such as the complete draining of the animal's blood, loss of internal organs with no obvious point of entry, and surgically precise removal of the reproductive organs and anal coring

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
...It has also been claimed that when an enraged Admiral Byrd returned to the United States, he 'suggested' to the President and the Joint Chiefs of staff in an almost demanding tone that Antarctica be turned into a thermonuclear test range.
Did Admiral Byrd propose a nuclear solution to Antartica...?

Well maybe they did just that during Operation Argus in 1958

And then in 1959 the Antarctic Treaty

Antarctic Treaty (1959)
Summary
A twelve nation agreement to protect the peaceful status of the Antarctic Continent. It bans the following from Antarctica:

1.establishment of military bases
2.military maneuvers
3.stationing or testing of any type of weapon
4.nuclear explosion
5.radioactive waste disposal.
The Treaty provides each party with the right to full on-site and aerial inspection of all Antarctic installations in order to verify these provisions. On June 23, 1961, the treaty entered into force.

How convenient...?!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:01 AM   #170
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Does anyone know what happened to C77? Looks like he's dropped off the forum membership and all of his posts are gone.
Yes, C77 (and his posts) was one of the ones in the latest mass exodus from the forum. Seems all of sudden some get a sense that Camelot/Avalon has not lived up to some of their expectations ... regarding behavior, values, etc. Kerry's maverick behavior (eg, Henry Deacon going on stage, etc.) has people stomping off in a huff on a regular basis - "I will not have my name associated with this type of stuff". This was one of the things I was referring to in my divide and conquer thread. I see these wedges being driven between us all over the place, but then upon more thought ... people just reorganize on the other side of the drama. I think most stay in the game rather than just drop out.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:05 AM   #171
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i look on the the et phenomenon as an interesting portion of the big picture. it mat be the single most imortant aspect of human excistence. most aspects of the et question are unproven and hearsay. people will tell their truth as they see it. i dont get too bogged down in the et thing, although im utterly facinated by it.

i like to focus on how im going to getthrough the trying times ahead, food storage, avoiding being mass medicated, growing food, survival skills ect. ET is cool and i dont doubt that they will show and/or we get false flagged. i shall deal with it when and if that arrises. too many other issues to contend with hear on earth without getting semantic about universal politics.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #172
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Yes, C77 (and his posts) was one of the ones in the latest mass exodus from the forum. Seems all of sudden some get a sense that Camelot/Avalon has not lived up to some of their expectations ... regarding behavior, values, etc. Kerry's maverick behavior (eg, Henry Deacon going on stage, etc.) has people stomping off in a huff on a regular basis - "I will not have my name associated with this type of stuff". This was one of the things I was referring to in my divide and conquer thread. I see these wedges being driven between us all over the place, but then upon more thought ... people just reorganize on the other side of the drama. I think most stay in the game rather than just drop out.
Thanks for the update, Karen. I was getting similar feelings after watching the Greer "interview". Maybe this was one of those "going crazy" moments they talked about in the Miriam Delicado interview Thursday. Curiouser and curiouser....
Old 08-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #173
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the same way. Im wondering who would want to be interviewed by camelot after watching that pissing contest. steven has an opinion and so does B& K. I support both. but Im leaning with greer on this one. sorry K. this was you worst interview yet. I hope we can get back on track. and discuss more important issues. with such valuable time. I don't see ETs destroying the earth yet. or killing us. I think we are. killing them that is. I se our government as the enemy. and humans are not friendly, and hostile.

love and light to all. don't get me wrong. I support B & K!!! or I wouldnt pay to be here.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #174
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
she had

a Black Belt in shopping...

Tango
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #175
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Consider, the possibility that the government behind your government is ET. Your military industrial complex is ET. The matrix is ET.

Consider that there are some nefarious humans working for them. However, the problem with the elite, is an ET problem. If you wanna pretend ETs are all nice beings trying to save us from mean humans... keep dreamin!

Consider good ETs exist. But consider: No, they don't build underground bases and control our governments. No they don't vie for control over the piddly humans on planet earth. Yes, they know we have to take back our own power by Self realization that we are co-creators with infinite, not piddly humans. Yes, they are working their best to stem the influence of the negative ETs without interfering with our own evolution or our free will and withing God's will (meaning they can't remove negative ETs until we stop falling for their deceptions). Consider most of them do not reside in the third dimension, although some very benevolent, but generally speaking unenlightened ones do. Consider they generally don't reside in the fourth dimension, which is the astral realm, the land of illusions and not a place we're receiving a lot of help from. (My discernment tells me hell itself is found in the lower levels of the Astral, although it may be worth considering that in this age shift it will be purified and completely cleared out).

Consider we need to stop looking horizontally for solutions outside of us and instead seeking vertically solutions from the infinite source within us.

The words of a master: Seek first the kingdom of heaven, the enlightened reality of who you are beyond the illusion matrix, and all will be given unto you.

"All" includes contact with many more benevolent and exciting universal life. But before we should focus on 'first contact' to et's outside of us (which we have likely always been in contact with to one degree or another and mislead by) we need to focus on 'first contact' with the source within us.

I didn't listen to the interview and it sounds like Kerry could have been more professional about it. That being said, consider the possibility Greer is living in fantasy land with his belief or claim that all ETs, or even a large percentage of ETs working in the third on planet earth right now, are benevolent.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-08-2009 at 06:24 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote