Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #51
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Our Positive Influence Experiment

Considering his speech is already prepared, I suggest that we start a little earlier.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #52
OceanWinds

cool... I dont mind sending love and light to GWB or Rockafella!

And I think we should do it in our own ways... with our own special talents! And if people want to group meditate.. then so be it. And if others want to use affirmations or visualizations... or what ever on their own time then so be it. As long as the intent is generative I am game.

I am visualizing rockafella and gwb blissing out... in love with the planet. And as I see it, I am doing it... WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #53
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Focus people! We could get these two people to act base on inspirations gain with our positive influence experiment and let me tell you is working.
The experiment shows the power that the beings of light has bestow in our care. Lets use it wisely. The light of truth , compassion, humility, love will hit them like a bolt of lighting. It is time we here in project avalon begin to see the great things we can do for the world by uniting our hearts and minds. This is the secret use by all the great spiritual leaders and just leaders in history.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:24 AM   #54
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The crisis that the world is in, in a sense is also our responsibility. Why ?
Because with our positive influence experiment we can change this world.
This has been the message I have receive since I have use of concious .Do
you think we have come together here out of a mere coincidence? Feel your hair standing up as I write these words. Nothing happens by chance. The spiritual power that each one of us has is infinite, believe me. I write these words praying that it touches the heart of those that read them.
You can make a difference it begins here and now. Let it be so !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:32 AM   #55
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

This is powerful! Last night when I was meditating, I had visions of others around the world meditating also... people in all countries, children, old people, men in combat uniforms, media presenters, then world leaders too.. and then I saw George W meditating and the leader of Iran and others... and it just accelerated more and more until the entire earth population was focused together on light and love ~ and our beautiful planet was just aglow with it!

Then I come here to find this thread tonight, and see how others are doing this also, and I am SO in, yes there is something very very powerful going on here. And the hair HAS been standing up at the back of my head frequently now for two days!

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #56
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

We'll if it worked, the truth is really dire. Bush had the deer in the headlights look.

Last edited by QUESTINY; 09-25-2008 at 04:36 PM.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:06 AM   #57
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I think it's a great idea !
You know what happened yesterday ? Just before the forum was closed down for maintenance I realized that if things like
web-bot are accurate an successful there must be an explanation ! And I think it can be explained !

I am a software developer and I program websites. I also optimize websites so that they are easier found by Google etc.
So if one understands how search bots are working ... the web-bot is working likewise ... data mining ... of course !!

If you can find out what people are talking about most you find out apparently what they want most (basically).

Then I realized we talk a lot about war etc. etc. here which makes the forum look like we want one. Likewise some people
state clearly oct. 14 is not going to happen etc. We should STOP that and express 100 times it IS GOING to HAPPEN ... period.

This is the only way we can make it happen !!
I realised this as well, after learning more about the web bot! If we create our reality, and our thoughts become/are things, then holy cow no wonder all this discussion of negative events is potentially manifesting! I don't advocate ignoring, but if your energy goes wherever your attention is, maybe we should share some of our attention on making positive changes.

Way to go on this observation!
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #58
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
We'll if it worked, the truth is really dire. Bush had the dear in the headlights look.
Well, that was our first attempt. More to come!

And yes, Morgan, a combined positive intent is essential!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #59
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

I have been thinking...
Perhaps Geogre w was telling the truth in his mind. Maybe in his mind there are two truths. The truth of how the main stream reality perceives the situations. The peoples truth. In Which things that have happened, have happened so he is kind of telling a truth. Perhaps he see the real reality a lie. The illuminati are not real, in his mind because no-one knows of them, The biggest most widespread opinion is in fact the truth becouse so many people believe it to be so.
I sure poor old geoge bush is easily confused with "But I am telling the truth going through his mind"

How we get him to break out of this I am not sure, maybe we have laid a foundation with which we can build on.

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-25-2008 at 03:52 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote