Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:21 AM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock and Fulford conversation

Quote:
As in you don't believe a word of it

AS much as I`d love it to be on the up and up I have doubts about both of these guys for various reasons that I won`t go into. I like Ben he is good for a laugh and on most days can lighten the mood up considerably however he has been caught shall we say stretching it a bit on more than one occasion
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:05 AM   #27
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

My thoughts on this are:

Wilcock is ever growing in confidence and makes a good interviewer...

Fulford should get a new cat.. I mean microphone....

I must buy some (shares in) rice and beans
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:00 AM   #28
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Some interesting comments from the transcript near the
end of the conversation.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...view-exclusive

DW: Great. Well, I really want to thank you, and I’m sure that everyone listening to this thanks you.

Just one quick question is, how vomitous [wtf?<grin>] do you think the economic transition will be when it actually happens? Should we be prepared for some very hard times? Or do you think it’ll be fairly smooth? Or, the common person listening to this, how is it going to affect them?

BF: Hopefully, it’ll be fairly smooth, and there won’t be a lot of disruptions. But, I do believe everybody should have a certain amount of food on hand, because the bad guys are going to try to create starvation, still.

DW: Right.

BF: And it’s not over until it’s over. But, you know, forget about gold. At the end of the day you can’t eat gold. Okay?

The most important thing is to have enough food and a plan, you know, somewhere in the countryside you can go to if things really do fall apart. But, I don’t think it’s going to come to that.

DW: What would be the time window and/or the signal that we would need to really take that seriously?

BF: Well, if they ever decide… You know, they’re trying to declare martial law, but if they ever actually start physically rounding people up and taking them to these Halliburton camps, that’s the time for everybody to grab their guns and, you know, fight for their lives.

DW: Well, if INTERPOL is in the US and stopping these guys, don’t you think that would also stop the Halliburton troops and stuff?

BF: Well, that’s what we believe, and we don’t think the Pentagon is going to just obey any orders to do that, so I don’t think it’s going to happen. But I’m saying that’s the worst-case scenario they were planning, and we’re pretty sure it’s not going to happen.

DW: Right. I know it’s a war and it’s non-linear, but what would you say is the most probable window of time that we have to be prepared for these hardships to occur?

BF: Ah... this year.

DW: Okay. So, it would be a good idea for the people listening to us talking to probably prepare now and have some stored food on hand so that in the event that there’s a disruption temporarily of goods and services, that they can ride it out fairly smoothly?

Last edited by FIIISH; 01-26-2010 at 05:34 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:10 AM   #29
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I am only skeptical of David due to his whole "I... Am... RA!!" bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6ggA...eature=related

Fulford I do not know, to much on this guy, but I do understand that the elements & sources he is surrounded by are very devious, and I am sure he is being fed info, I like him, but any man that claims to have the Yakuza under the thumb is questionable.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #30
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think i mentioned this in another thread but webster tarpley also has cross corolated some of this info too. imo webster tarpley is straight up and down as you can get, so far away from woo woo as you are likely to find
Its too bad he is aligned with the artist presently known as "Alex Jones".
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes all very interesting stuff ... phew!!!

This part took my interest as it's TODAY ... anyone heard anything???

quote...
What I heard also that there’s this trial on January 6th [Ed note: this is on January 26th?] about his citizenship, and that the judge is a Marine, and that he’s going to either have to kill the judge, or you know, Obama’s going to be shown not to be legitimate.

The controllers of Obama don’t want this exposed, so in order to cover things up and hide their tracks, they might try to kill him. This is what I’ve heard.

Now, there is, I think, one group saying that they want to get rid of Biden and Obama and have Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton take over.So, that would be like the women in these factions, saying, “All right. Look, our men-folk have been bad. Give us a break, let the women on this side of the thing handle it”.

Then of course, there’re a lot of people in the military and the other agencies and stuff who say, “No! We don’t want those nasty ladies there. They’re just as bad. We want to install a temporary government, hold free and fair elections, and return the United States to Constitutional rules.”
end of quote...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #32
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

And how is Fulford repeating the words of George Green and Alex Collier a scoop? or any of this new information?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #33
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

i listened to this with scepticism, but with interest. my problem with fulford and to a certain extent wilcock is that they are wearing rose coloured glasses given our present reality. sure the factions might be fighting it out, thats a no brainer, and who could possibly prove any of it anyway?

my real problem is with fulfords naivety, albeit well intentioned, that he has solutions and his recipe for a new structure of society, meritocracy? that's supposedly what we've got now, more of same, just controlled by benevolent dictators, "only the beards are different"?
as for them keeping their castles, and all the wealth stolen over centuries, forget it. they are responsible for ongoing genocide and massive destruction of anything good in the world. imo, they do not get off scott free to enjoy the rest of their lives, gimme a break. yes i can practise forgiveness, but are they asking for it, do they display spontaneous acts of goodwill, if so we would see it manifesting already. they are clearly disingenuous, self-serving oligarchs positioning themselves to "save their own asses" if there is a looming power exchange, if ....
and no, the world will not fall into chaos without them imagining that they control us, but there must be consequences for their actions. wilcock seems to think they will be lynched, well thats probably a natural reaction, but it doesnt mean that these people and all their institutions shouldnt pay recompense to all nations of the world...
i could go on, but enough said. lets by-pass all of them, and start constructing a framework for something new on this planet, a different way of organizing life to the benefit of all, no more losers, only winners!
self controlled, consciously created, quantum connected communties! just my thoughts
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

white fluffy, im not christian or anything but doesnt it mention in the bible that god will end the satan worshippers rule. isnt that what the solar flares and all that stuff are about?? to destroy the illuminatis infrastructure. sort of like if we dont stop the luceferian agenda of man replacing god then universe will correct that mistake.?

ive been down the rabbit hole for 2.5 years 1000,s hours research , sometimes 15hrs a day. mr fullford has been found to stretch things, like once on jeff rense where he claimed to have met the black pope and eventually he admitted after much probing by jeff tha the hadnt actually met him lol. i like fullford, woilcock is very uplifting and his science/consciousness stuff is amazing but sometimes perhaps his excitement gets the better of him.

then again im quite jaded .

ps. i must clean the crumbs out from under my laptop keys

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-26-2010 at 04:38 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #35
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, both men have a great capacity for good, yet my intuition and logic is kicking my ass here as I feel this information is bunk, David is a great guy with a startling intellect, but he does live in his own bubble, thats full of love and light, because when I look out of my window I see Truth... People suffering and dying and until people on the whole change nothing will, people are waking up but not enough of the right now.

David is preaching love and light and that's all good, but when I turn my attention to haiti or China last year there are pockets of hope, but mostly depression and darkness for a country in mourning, it is natural to grieve, yes it is considered a selfish act but all the same even animals grieve.

When David channels RA, Ra talks of amazing beauty of this world, yet he came from a time that was indeed beautiful yet it was surrounded by death and greed, backstabbing and hatred, even the gods of Sumner initiated in conflict within themselves, in the "Golden Age" it was not all love and light, but more war, more captivity and more enslavement. this makes me truly wonder.

Who's side is David on, because those who will not stand up as one, united together because they believe the change is beautiful and come what may is supposed to happen is that not enslavement again? Jim Jones preached love and light up until he made woman and men feed cyanide to their children.

I know some beautiful people here in Avalon that ARE filled with REAL love and light, and they are not confidence men or using it as a catalyst to make the ones who have woken up, sleepy subservient. DO you really think the powers that be, the real higher intelligence ignore the amount of people waking up and are we arrogant enough to believe that they have not got countermeasures for this? In my opinion this is David Wilcock, take the awake population that are ready to stand up and fight for their home, their planet and families, not physically alone but spiritually and turn them into a bunch of soft doe eyed love and light beings that refuse to stand because we will ascend into glory? that's not putting us back to sleep, that's us in a coma.

These beings have high intelligence and they know what makes us tick, how to push out buttons to make us complacent, make us docile and fill us with love, so we do place the flower in the barrel of a gun, then the war is over because it is not a stand but a slaughter, I am with Alex Collier, I will not let my family be put in a death camp or face murder at the hand of a tyrannical order of beings that use's every trick in the book to make us question our very right to our own freedom, the incorporate a useless way to do this.

I believe in spirituality, but not enough people are at the level it takes to make such a difference and to believe a wave of awakening is going to happen, as a human being if the past has taught us nothing that we are not ready for that kind of knowledge, some of us are, but most will not be able to handle this, in the last century alone we were responsible for two wars that encompassed the globe, how far have we come in only 70 odd years? not far enough, to wield this knowledge responsibly...

yet again a situation where people who should stand proud shoulder to shoulder are divided.
Oh yes and!!

He said
the the earth will pass through a 'photon belt' and humanity will pass from 3d existence into 4d existence: No scientific evidence for this exists. Its important to remember that wilcock has said this before and nothing came of it he used to promote the year 2000 as the year of spiritual change then, when nothing happened, his website changed from "ascension200" to "ascension2012" suspicious???
you tell me,
Old 01-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #36
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
His credibility hasnt altered with me ever, i never found him 100% credible
I Concur.. I do like what he has to say

Nice pictures there Zen.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

wilcock fullford rense jones are information conduits. i dont fall for anyones word hook line and sinker. i got where i am by following my own truth/intuition if you will. info is info these people all have thier part to play in the big picture.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 AM   #38
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels

This is how these PTB think when it comes to truth, in my opinion. So it's left up to the individuals Free Will to find the Truth on anyone.

In Peace and Unity,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 AM   #39
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
AS much as I`d love it to be on the up and up I have doubts about both of these guys for various reasons that I won`t go into. I like Ben he is good for a laugh and on most days can lighten the mood up considerably however he has been caught shall we say stretching it a bit on more than one occasion
Totally agree my friend. 2 shifty characters.

Both of them are trying to tell us the illuminati are divided into different factions and fighting against each other.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:40 AM   #40
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
wilcock fullford rense jones are information conduits. i dont fall for anyones word hook line and sinker. i got where i am by following my own truth/intuition if you will. info is info these people all have their part to play in the big picture.
And thats it really.

I like everyone who speaks their own aspect. I like everyone who questions that aspect to further their own. All in All, people in mass numbers are starting to understand how they can realize their inner from their outer and visa versa.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #41
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
white fluffy, im not christian or anything but doesnt it mention in the bible that god will end the satan worshippers rule. isnt that what the solar flares and all that stuff are about?? to destroy the illuminatis infrastructure. sort of like if we dont stop the luceferian agenda of man replacing god then universe will correct that mistake.?

ps. i must clean the crumbs out from under my laptop keys

hope your keyboard is clean now! As to your question pineal, i would like to think that a little divine intervention is on its way, but until that time i guess we have to try to work out our own solutions. Sure could do with some help though, if the omnipresent entity happens to be listening.

p.s. i know what you mean about feeling jaded, it can get to the point of overwhelm, take it easy friend.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #42
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Kinsuemei2
Quote:
He said
the the earth will pass through a 'photon belt' and humanity will pass from 3d existence into 4d existence: No scientific evidence for this exists. Its important to remember that wilcock has said this before and nothing came of it he used to promote the year 2000 as the year of spiritual change then, when nothing happened, his website changed from "ascension200" to "ascension2012" suspicious???
you tell me,
:thumb_yell o:
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #43
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Just listening to the videos in youtube but there are some things that send alarm bells ringing

1) All this green, red, black dragon talking. From Keylontic Science this is Fallen Angelic talk = no good, perpetuating of the domination of the world

2) Meritocracy piramid = another no- no, who determins who has the merit to do anything? Another corruption scheme. We need a self responsibility self governation paradigm where there is egalitarism for all. Hability deteremined by money, breeding or qualifications do not make anyone a better person nor contemplates the higher good of all

We are all born in this planet, we are all entitled to a part of it, that means that every person should be provided with all their needs and offer employment in the area of endeavour that they are skilled at

Just my thoughts

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #44
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

By far the most personally disturbing "whistleblower" interview I have listened to. That name I have try so hard to forget discussed so openly actually upset me. anyhoo...

I enjoyed the style of the interview. Sometimes when it's so, I don't know the proper word, informal? the interview can seem very candid and I enjoy that.

Fulford has some very respectable ideas.. As Hoagland always says "The lie is different at every level".. Correct in his "vision" of it all or not, I am confident he is telling "his version" of the truth, as he is able to perceive it. No one has all the answers, even if they did, they would not all come to the same conclusions. A paradox of what we call "reality".. Just my point of view, perhaps.

Thank you for posting this interview and everyone's comments. I really enjoyed it all.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote