Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #51
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

If we were to think as a community, and put the highest good of all before our personal points of view, what will that be?

Is it personal pride more important than people, than community?

No wonder we are a slave society http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20950

Maybe Michael Tsarion is right, there is something very wrong with humans, a PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) that has to keep looking for villans somewhere while TPTB laughs at seeing how well we play their game of divide and conquer

Can we list solutions?

I think lets all forgive each other and forget the lot, lets move on?

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #52
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
I just want to note that Project Light Warrior was created several months ago, so it was not created to draw members from this site due to the chaos.

All the best,

Tommy
sorry Tommy I didn't mean it in a wrong way but think there is a misunderstanding in what Bill has communicated through his message.

I think what you are building is very important and will attract many that are afraid to enter Avalon's discussions.

Avalon is a here and now type of forum discussing a wide range of topics along with spirituality and that should never change.

I just don't want to see any of us welcome in one forum and not others because they are all of vital importance of being combined.

The Divorce is final but all of us kids need to stick together...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #53
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Well excuse me again!!! Seeing as I started this thread I am going to give you my take on this forum and of the ethics, character and honour of a spiritual being/lightworker.

It was George Green's interview initially and the aquiring and reading of the books he produced that prompted me to join. Met lots of lovely people, made friends and listened to the many and varied opinions, learnings, of other members. Some people I avoided as I did not agree or resonate with their ideas and beliefs, but I had no problem with that. We are all unique and different and therein lies the richness and strength of a community of people _ tolerance, kindness, ability to listen, differences noted and accepted - I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

Interestingly, this idea of service to others and service to self needs looked at closely or looked at again, cos its a bit of a trap in itself. I talked about this last night with Gio and have thought about it since.

I actually dont agree with service to others, not initially anyway!!! One has to put on ones own seatbelt first. ( Hmm this statement may get me sent to Coventry or in to the bloody mists tooWell, if so, so be it.

We cannot give to others what we do not possess ourselves first. We have to fill up ourselves to overflowing and then extend to others our love, our power to empower. We have to be the example of what we wish to see in the world. When we give and give and give without having secured/filled ourselves first we end up an empty shell, sucked of life-force/God-force.

People think, before they are awake, that their thoughts are not known or do not have an effect. This is incorrect. Whatever a person puts out in thought, word and deed, is known, and is unerringly returned to them, often fourfold/squared!!! So, this brings us to self-responsibilty. We have a choice to be part of the solution, or part of the problem. Do we need to be right, or do we want peace. Remember, what ever we 'see' in others is our own attitudes being reflected back. We would never even notice these attitudes if they were not reflections of ourselves.

One has to carefully inquire of self constantly to discern between the consciousness of spirit and that of our altered-ego. One clue is that spirit does not become emotionally upset and is not addicted to drama to make them feel alive. It is about self responsiblity, of honourable men and women setting a standard of truth, openness, honesty, tolerance and Love. And not an airy-fairy, touchy-feely Love either, that comes and goes. Love that is constant, strong and is the basis of all decsisions.

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #54
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Excuse Me!!!!

As always Carmen, you have wonderfully focused and articulated your words into a very important and pointed thoughtout message

One cannot be of service to others, till one learns to serve (fix) oneself first.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:35 AM   #55
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

You mean logs of me going nuts and getting angry over being suckered into an easy bait game?

shrug..anyone wanna read that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
I have the logs celine. Want me to post them?
Any idea why I can't get into the chat room celine?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #56
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
...We cannot give to others what we do not possess ourselves first... Remember, what ever we 'see' in others is our own attitudes being reflected back. We would never even notice these attitudes if they were not reflections of ourselves... It is about self responsiblity...
I could have quote your whole post, it is full of wisdom...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #57
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Any idea why I can't get into the chat room celine?

No idea, you are not banned if that is what you are asking...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #58
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But what the hell does "In the Mist Mean",????And why are Luminari and Anchor there!!

This place seems to have bonkers since Ive been away. Whats going on????
In the Mist means they will burn in avalon hell for not obeying avalon a s s kissing protocol. Not a big deal, dont get upset. You have been away huh? Well its time to start knowing who to kissup to around here, these days , .....(whispering) oh wait they are listening in. Just play along."Yes, one day I hope AV2 will send me an invite too, then I will know i am worthy. I will try not to commit avalon sins anymore, hopefully I am forgiven. All hail Avalon 2!
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #59
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Boober, that wont work for me, Im not good at kissin a s s, kowtowing to anyone or anything outside of myself. My spirit is wild and free and openended. Containing a free spirit would be like trying to shove a cloud into a plastic bag!!!! Actually, I think most people around this forum are like that, freespirited, that is.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh Boober, that wont work for me, Im not good at kissin a s s, kowtowing to anyone or anything outside of myself. My spirit is wild and free and openended. Containing a free spirit would be like trying to shove a cloud into a plastic bag!!!! Actually, I think most people around this forum are like that, freespirited, that is.

Cheers

Carmen

Well said, Carmen!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:58 PM   #61
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
If we were to think as a community, and put the highest good of all before our personal points of view, what will that be?...

... there is something very wrong with humans, a PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) that has to keep looking for villans somewhere while TPTB laughs at seeing how well we play their game of divide and conquer...
or to stay hidden from the "enemy"?

I must say it is nice to finally SEE who is in our community... with more avatars of the real (pics) you's...

and to think this idea was from the UN-RELEVANT "singles" thread...?
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #62
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
In the Mist means they will burn in avalon hell for not obeying avalon a s s kissing protocol. Not a big deal, dont get upset. You have been away huh? Well its time to start knowing who to kissup to around here, these days , .....(whispering) oh wait they are listening in. Just play along."Yes, one day I hope AV2 will send me an invite too, then I will know i am worthy. I will try not to commit avalon sins anymore, hopefully I am forgiven. All hail Avalon 2!
ahhh Booper... you are killing me with your humor!
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote