Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Links: It`s all a waste of time?

-THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S APATHY REGARDING VIRTUALLY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIVE IS PARTLY DUE TO SENSORY OVERLOAD. WHAT HAS OCCURED IS A CULTURAL AND NEUROCHEMICAL SHELL SHOCKING INTO COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND CHRONIC SOMATOPSYCHOSIS.

-THE PRINCIPAL BOAST OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS SPEED, AND SPEED DOESN'T HELP MUCH IN GRASPING THE INFORMATION - IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LEARN ABOUT THE GREENHOUSE EFFECTS THIS WEEK OR NEXT MONTH. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WHEN YOU DO HEAR ABOUT IT YOU UNDERSTAND IT SO DEEPLY AND THOROUGHLY THAT YOU BEGIN TO QUESTION THE WAY YOU LIVE.
-Simeon Hein-

The more we're told the less we know.
-Jeremy Clarkson-

SURVIVE 2012, charles hapgood:
http://www.survive2012.com/pole_shift_4.php

earth changes, survival & self sufficiency links:
http://www.greatdreams.com/survival.htm

Photon Belt:
http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/curre...ton%20Belt.htm

Rexresearch cycles, earth changes & time:
ftp://81.18.83.195/www.rexresearch.c...cy~1.htm#PHF69
FUTURDROME: (same same?)
http://www.psicopolis.com/futurdrome/profut.htm

Whitley Strieber`s Unknown country:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=2297

National Geographic earth magnetic field flip.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ield_flip.html

new york times 2004 pole shift article:
http://www.psc.edu/research/graphics/gallery/geodynamo.html

earthshift direction?:
http://www.greatdreams.com/earthshift.pdf

brother jonathan`s what really killed the dinosaurs..REALLY?:
http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/WHAT...DINOSAURS.html

"life is iffy"
Harry Truman (1884 - 1972)

the internet is full of information. project avalon provides some very useful information on preparedness, a.o.
well, to say "some" is a understatement.
ìt`s still too much!

"greetings from pet sematary"
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:14 AM   #2
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Links: It`s all a waste of time?

What's up capreycorn,

I agree there's simply much much too much to get through.

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately too, and I wrote a thread on just that subject. I think you may be feeling the same way.

raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Steve_G

Hi guys

Regarding the info on Avalon you're right, there's TONS of it. And it is difficult to navigate through for that reason alone, let alone the issue of overload.

The Avalon researchers are in the process of collating it all and are working on a new way of presenting it. This is a pretty formidable task but their initial efforts should be available soon. I'm not sure of the details beyond that but as soon as we have any more news we'll let you know.

Great pic btw

Steve G
Old 11-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Hi guys

Regarding the info on Avalon you're right, there's TONS of it. And it is difficult to navigate through for that reason alone, let alone the issue of overload.

The Avalon researchers are in the process of collating it all and are working on a new way of presenting it. This is a pretty formidable task but their initial efforts should be available soon. I'm not sure of the details beyond that but as soon as we have any more news we'll let you know.

Great pic btw

Steve G

thanks for the feedback! that is awesome news...go for it mods&researchers..pimp the project avalon!
(i wouldn`t want to do that kind of gargantuan work. respect)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-25-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i think the overload happens to most of us at some point.
a few months ago i certainly was. from my own obseervations, this happened while i was learning about discernment, balance, and attachments. i suppose all the old truth-sayers shouted this at the top of the inner voices...

KEEP YOUR BALANCE WHILE WALKING YOUR PATH
i have engaged this attitude within myself on many different layers so far.

being a pretty sensitive entity, when there is something going on magnetically with our grid, i feel it. lately, and thank the gods for this, there has been a lot going on. the blue pearl is taking us all for a most wonderful ride, and more than half of everyone is hanging on by their finger tips. even though there is a lot of chaos, i KNOW what is really taking place, because it has, or is, taking place within me.

during these times, i find myself not wanting to search on the outside so much for even more validation, unless it is going to widen my perspective. this approach has been pretty effective at keeping my energy in the center.

i figure with the research that i have done thus far, which amounts to about 5 years non stop, i have a pretty good idea of what to expect. <<<this is a good thing in the end, as i will not be in emotional shock and have worked the fears bugs out of my field. and that is a good thing, as i am not magnetizing fear experiences into my reality. plodding along like winnie the pooh.

i suspect everyone reaches a point of saturation and inner validation with the political drama, and then moves on towards a solution based mind set. i suppose there are many layers of this too, and i have a sneeky suspicion that most of it is about attachments, or it has been for me so far. i have an over abundance of compassion, and went through a fairly long period when i thought it would be easy to wake sleeping beauties up from their naps. at that point i was very attached to an outcome for the people in my life. (family, friends). now i am learning that we all have our journey, and the experiences are far different than the previous layers.

one thing is for certain, we are all in this together.

at this point, do you guys feel the best way to use our energy is to create the world in which we want to live? i mean, as a group, we are pretty caught up on world events, (thanks to PC/PA and ourselves), and the time lines that are ticking. if we continue to feed the energy of 'look what THEY did now', does it not take away from the energy we could use to create a healthy, global mind field.

i am happy we are all marching, to that end when we all decide in a twinkling of an eye that we are what we see. wonder what would happen if we all said out loud, YES, I AM THAT?

unity is the star on the map that says "you are here now"

thank you for this contemplation!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

thanks a lot for the supportive and understanding post.
it reads like poetry. and i understand that there`s the pole shift coming as gently as possible and so is transformation within us happening real smooth too. the onset of a crisis like we have now with the economy is the best way to adjust our priorities in life and to become aware of what is truly important.
i feel something is in the air. just looking at the weather pattern is indication enough. i believe we can make the transition real smooth as long as we take the road less travelled. so i guess we should go seek the truth within and connect to one another with empathy and caring..
Old 11-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Hi guys

Great pic btw

Steve G
Hi steve and everyone-this is the reason i've more or less stopped posting articles and less info.I have loads of new articles and items i've come across but i feel there's too much for people to wade through-some stuff i've discovered is also very important i feel,but there you go you can't win.I Personally feel there's not enough alternative/real knowledge,but it appears the mind can only get around bits.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote