Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #26
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: The "Subscription Plan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
If the goods are correct, and resonate with the people, money will be attracted to those goods.
I feel little resonance to come to this forum now.
Hobbit
The hours and hours of free video submitted by B&k over the last two years must not be worth much then. By that train of thought. Avalon never would have been needed at all had the money flowed as
you propose it should

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-21-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

The way I look at it is, if Coke is free, but I like Pepsi, I'll pay for Pepsi, if Vanilla is free, but I like Chocolate, I'll pay for chocolate. And again, I have no job, and no income, but that's the way I feel about it, I think it's cheap enough what they're asking for subscriptions or donations. Use your own judgement I guess. The videos and info is worth much more than they're asking!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #28
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

What bothers me the most about all of this, is the Camelot/Avalon commercial t-shirts and caps thing!

Where will they be made? Bangladesh? China? Will they be wrapped in plastic or paper? How will they be packed and transported?

My house and my closet are filled with second hand items from the local salvation army. I sertenly don't want my subscription money to be used on that kind of **** just so I can comment on silly things like this!
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #29
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Every one has a different opinion and advice to give out. I read them all in the threads about the subscription. How we will ever have community, I don't know! Reminds me of the churches, where one group after another splits off into their little exclusive groups. Why didn't most of the communes of the 70's survive? Not judging it to be wrong, it is just the way things are. Birds of a feather flock together.

On NPR fund raisers they always tell you the goal and how much farther to go. It was not a threat, it was a hope for those who disagreed. How often we do misinterpret each other, but I hear that is changing. The Web Bot guys say "psychic" is coming all over the place.

I closed the other thread because Kerry wants the subscription, and I have caused a problem here. If you never do anything wrong, then you aren't living. My apologies, and now please let it go and let this drop off the top of the list.

Thank you,
Karen
You did not cause a problem.
We are one.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote