Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Zeitgeist debunked

Thought some who bought the Zeitgeist videos might like to hear a different slant on it.

Dont shoot the messenger. This is for those who want to hear opposition to the claims made in the zeitgeist videos.

I would love to hear the debunkers get debunked if they are twisting facts!!

http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

Last edited by hueyii; 12-09-2008 at 07:27 PM.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
EpiphaMe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

There are two Zeitgeist movies.... you are speaking of the first one, yes, about the origins of religion and its historical impact. I would offer that if this is your first exposure into the subject, yes, you would be easy prey to leave it up to another's opinion, together w/your own ignorance, ... well, that's a formula for disaster... let's ask, how CAN so many millions of people be Wrong? Answer>>> Mind control & indoctrination.

My friend Acharya S has some very valuable, important reads on the matter. Heck, if you've even studied mythology for just a bit, you'd see the correlations & analogies of sun god worship... the personification of Sun Gods. There's an interesting read out there, called the 17 Crucified Saviors... try that one on...

Even a bit of study in symbology would be very enlightening.
IS... Isis
RA... Sun
EL... god
Israel.............

What I"m saying is for YOU to dig in yourself and not rely on another to give you a lazy way to the inside of ANY subject.

The latest Zeitgeist Addendum, released just a month or so ago... defines our fractal monetary system and how we've been enslaved by our own ignorance.... a very worthy watch!!!

As for your post above... you wouldn't be asking if you had a "handle" on it... there is NO way someone can educate you about this subject on a forum such as this... you must possess a sincere interest on your own to guide you to investigate... you DO possess what it takes to weed it all out on your own.....

As for the first Zeitgeist, as you are well aware, religion is a trigger subject especially if you are a newbie and/or caught up in an organized religious institution...... but ask yourself one question: is religion divisive or inclusive? And why?

There are peak experiences common to all people (spiritual and/or psychological)......but keep in mind that your upbringing will more than likely dictate what you attach those experiences to.... bottom line, if those peak experiences are mere phenomena, and do not give you knowledge that applies across the board to all people, THAT in itself is a clue that you are deluded.

I hope this helps.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #3
EpiphaMe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

snipped. this post of mine appeared twice. sorry for the interruption.

Last edited by EpiphaMe; 12-09-2008 at 11:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
snipped. this post of mine appeared twice. sorry for the interruption.
I questioned "The greatest story ever told" part. I am somewhat familiar with egyptian history and the stories dont line up. I still need to review what they say about the rest of the film. I'm sure there are bits of truth but like the BIBLE, you have to check everything. It's a shame that people meddle with facts to serve thier agenda. Truth is a beautiful thing but society teaches us its ok to lie. The moral is dont believe everything you see/hear/read until you check it out thoroughly.

I have some people that I sent links for the Zeitgeist video. I need to get them the other side of the story. I'd hate to be steering folks wrong like I was.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Keepin it real
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lake pontchartrain
Posts: 125
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

B1 TV Romania (Nasul) just showed Zeitgeist (full movie beginning to end) over one of their MSM channels (with romanian subtitles of course!)




i guess it will be playing here on MSM soon too!


Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 12-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:34 AM   #7
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 82
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
B1 TV Romania (Nasul) just showed Zeitgeist (full movie beginning to end) over one of their MSM channels (with romanian subtitles of course!)




i guess it will be playing here on MSM soon too!

Wooah that is MASSIVE news. Looks like truth is rising. Saw a starman the other day, told me the negative has left the building. Bring on the good times!

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Zeitgeist part 1 super-debunked

Hi!


May be the followers of the first part of zeitgeist would see the following links:


Debunking Joerdan Maxwell and teosophy.

Zeitgeist part 1 debunked


There are many debunking sites and videos but I post 2 good ones.



You will know that Every source of that part of Zeitgeist are:

AMATEUR.

TEOSOPHISTS (LUFICERIANS, see "the secret doctrine" by Madame Blavatsky, Alice a Bailey with her "lucifer trust publishers" then renamed lucis trust, etc. etc. etc. They are the creators of theosophy).

DISTORTING, OMITING and LIEING the DOCUMENTED HISTORY (see "Who's playing Jesus games" who compiled a lot of Cientific professional evidence of the existence of Jehoshua'ha Macheich from Jonathan Grey).



Of course Jehoshua'ha Mechaich have nothing to do with the religions, don't mix the things up, he says that we have to get out of the religions.


Of course the catholic institution killed 68 millions people in total, but that organizations isn't a christian one, is a Mystery religions with christian names.


History of Romanism.

In the fourth century Constantine had a capital problem, he was a mythraic and sol invictus follower faces the reality of a growing christian community.

In rome where a Lot of Mystery religions followers (mytharsm and the sol invictus are mystery religions) so constantine who was a clever politician FUSED BOTH RELIGIONS, in fact, Continued his religion with Christian NAMES, in fact, teh bible, who the christians consider their base book was prohibited until the reform.

That's the reason because the romanism conmemorated the "birthday" of "Jesus" in december 25th, because is the birthday of Mytras.

In the Bible didn't appear his birthday and in fact there are no 3 kings, the are "many wise men" who, as you can see, differ with "3 kings", the host ritual is what the ancient egyptians done.

And so on, and so on, and so on.


The same Mystery religions followers globalists who tries so hard to eliminate the christianity (because their relationship with the son) tries to eliminate the Torah jews (because their relationship with te father).



Cheers, don't believe everything who smells nice with your eyes closed, investigate the subjet with the material of professionals at least!



Last edited by Ashatav; 12-12-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:16 AM   #9
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 40
Default Re: Zeitgeist part 1 super-debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Cheers, don't believe everything who smells nice with your eyes closed, investigate the subjet with the material of professionals at least!
Easy to say, hard to do, as with most things. =) But true notheless!
Zeitgeist is a distorting movie, I'm not sure of it's purpose. Some claims are damn obviously manipulated and changed from the truth, or taken from tin air. Perhaps the author isn't aware of this himself. Information itself is always passed through many sources and distorted.
In the end it's very negatively polarized.

What it really does, likely the only good thing, is to be a real catalyst of free will, making people question things fundamentally.

So in the end it doesn't really matter what Zeitgeist claims, but what effect it has. And I think it has a good effect in the end...

Last edited by ayadew; 12-12-2008 at 10:28 AM.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Thought some who bought the Zeitgeist videos might like to hear a different slant on it.

Dont shoot the messenger. This is for those who want to hear opposition to the claims made in the Zeitgeist videos.

I would love to hear the debunkers get debunked if they are twisting facts!!

http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/
Thanks for the link! I am looking forward to making time to read it.

Just a digression: 'The sun was worshipped by the Ancients', it was claimed in 'Zeitgeist'.
Fancy that! We heard from Aknathon ('outrageous claim!'). He said that he did not promote sunworshipping. He just tried to remind us of our 'Inner Sun'.

I have not taken time to watch Zeitgeist, yet. I suspected that I either want to do a thorough job of evaluation, or not see it at all to avoid a waste of time. That is why I am thrilled that someone did take the time to do it.

What I did observe in the brief glimpse from it: The audience was packed with 'Illuminati' faces. They are very busy shaping a new religious NWO, making personal choice and preference a thing of the past.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #11
Barron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Barron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 358
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

I must admit that when i saw the Zeitgeist movie i totally agreed with the 2nd and
3rd parts of the movie - no disputing them when you do your research. But i did find the first part containing a lot of "new" info for me. I can see why this first part of the documentary causes a "stink" and causes people to doubt the movie etc.

The only think in the entire first part of the movie that i personally didn't like was when the commentator questioned whether Jesus ever lived at all! I believe he most certainly existed but of course the modern Bible account of him is rather distorted and incomplete and also full of mistruths but in my opinion there is no doubt at all that he did not die on the cross, and married Mary Magdalene and spent a lot of his latter life in the South of France.

All in all a good doco and if the first part stirs up people's religious beliefs then please just put that aside and learn from the 2nd and 3rd parts which are in my opinion, spot on.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:45 AM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
I must admit that when i saw the Zeitgeist movie i totally agreed with the 2nd and
3rd parts of the movie - no disputing them when you do your research. But i did find the first part containing a lot of "new" info for me. I can see why this first part of the documentary causes a "stink" and causes people to doubt the movie etc.

The only think in the entire first part of the movie that i personally didn't like was when the commentator questioned whether Jesus ever lived at all! I believe he most certainly existed but of course the modern Bible account of him is rather distorted and incomplete and also full of mistruths but in my opinion there is no doubt at all that he did not die on the cross, and married Mary Magdalene and spent a lot of his latter life in the South of France.

All in all a good doco and if the first part stirs up people's religious beliefs then please just put that aside and learn from the 2nd and 3rd parts which are in my opinion, spot on.

What are you saying is what some bloodlines of illuminati say, they think they are descendants of king david and Jesus, because of that they promoted and publicited books like the one from dan brown who talks about it.

There are no record of such a thing like that by Jehoshua'ha Mechaich.

www.beforeus.com Seek for the compilatory book named "who's playing Jesus games?" from Jonathan Grey compiling all the Cientific research about the authenticity of the Bible, Jehoshua'ha Mechaich and similars.

Look my previous post on this thread heheheh.

The part 2 and 3 of zeitgeist are right.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #13
Barron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Barron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 358
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Hi Ashatav.

Glad we agree on the 2nd and 3rd parts of the documentary, Zeitgeist.

As for the first part about Jesus and Religion etc, there will always be conflicting ideas i guess and that is okay. Yes, agreed about your point about the Illuminati / and the story about certain people being descended from certian bloodlines etc. And to be honest, it has to be true doesn't it??! Meaning, of course, famous poeple in history had offspring and provided the genealogical resources are available people can trace themselves right back to some of these historic figures.

I personally believe though that these same very people are concentrating on the physical way too much and some of them are coming from an egocentric point of view. It is one thing to say, i come from the House Of David or what have you and another to say, I come from the House of David and so am better than you and the others not in my family tree (the mere "Goyim" or "Useless Eaters" or "Sheeple" or other very inappropriate and incorrect terms.)

At the end of the day, we are souls, spirits, inhabiting that physical body for just that one lifetime so whether or not it is of a certain bloodline is "interesting" but does not afford one superiority in the Illuminati ( Rockefeller/ Rothcshild sense). For in their next lives and their previous lives they will inahbit a different body with different blood and different family connections!!! And whe they finally wake up and see with their new found spiritual eyes, then they will truly see that the new age phrases such as "We Are All One" and "We Are All Connected" are complete and absolute truth!

Let God help them see these basic concepts sooner rather than later for the sake of every living being, both physical and non-physical including our living planet Gaia.

Amen, enough said! (I feel better now that I have that rant off my chest!)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:13 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

The actual Teachings of Jesus in red-letters in a red-letter edition of the Bible is the place to begin...to understand what Christianity should have been and should be today. Churchianity is filled with mythology, paganism, sun-worship, and even Satan-worship(human sacrifice rituals centered in blood and death on sun-day)...although the participants are largely unaware of all of this upsetting information. They are just trying to do the right thing...and they trust their leaders to lead them to the promised land. Zeitgeist seemed to be editorially atheistic and anti-supernatural. This can be as damaging as mistaken religious beliefs. How about having a positive-agnostic, who believes in reincarnation and extraterrestrials from the Pleiades, to provide some hope for a Christian who just got their faith pulled out from under them?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:34 AM   #15
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi Ashatav.

Glad we agree on the 2nd and 3rd parts of the documentary, Zeitgeist.

As for the first part about Jesus and Religion etc, there will always be conflicting ideas i guess and that is okay. Yes, agreed about your point about the Illuminati / and the story about certain people being descended from certian bloodlines etc. And to be honest, it has to be true doesn't it??! Meaning, of course, famous poeple in history had offspring and provided the genealogical resources are available people can trace themselves right back to some of these historic figures.

I personally believe though that these same very people are concentrating on the physical way too much and some of them are coming from an egocentric point of view. It is one thing to say, i come from the House Of David or what have you and another to say, I come from the House of David and so am better than you and the others not in my family tree (the mere "Goyim" or "Useless Eaters" or "Sheeple" or other very inappropriate and incorrect terms.)

At the end of the day, we are souls, spirits, inhabiting that physical body for just that one lifetime so whether or not it is of a certain bloodline is "interesting" but does not afford one superiority in the Illuminati ( Rockefeller/ Rothcshild sense). For in their next lives and their previous lives they will inahbit a different body with different blood and different family connections!!! And whe they finally wake up and see with their new found spiritual eyes, then they will truly see that the new age phrases such as "We Are All One" and "We Are All Connected" are complete and absolute truth!

Let God help them see these basic concepts sooner rather than later for the sake of every living being, both physical and non-physical including our living planet Gaia.

Amen, enough said! (I feel better now that I have that rant off my chest!)
Exelent

Like an extra haha; you know, now, investigating and investigating comes the theory to me that there are not reincarnation, because some investigations of a Great researcher named J J Benítez... Is odd, but is a new theory now and is a valid thing and im investigating it.

G O D never repeates himself (or herself hohoh) and we kinda tune in some other spirit's experiences when we do regressions. Is odd but why we can't investigate those things? hihihihohoho

Haha odd, but If I discover something I'll tell you hehehehe.

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Zeitgeist debunked

I found This Video So Good that I Must to put it here:


The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE connection part 1


The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE connection part 2


A great debunk site of Zeitgeist part 1

HERE

http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.com/


Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 01-07-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon