Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy Wilcock Lies Proven

In David Wilcock's recent Project Camelot interview via phone, he said that Francis Bacon's writings inspired Christopher Columbus. Spain had one hundred years of professional colonialism under its belt before Bacon had recognition in England. My question is simply this: If Wilcock, a self proclaimed expert, can get such facts about the supposed "father of the illuminati" wrong, how are we supposed to accept his other words as legitimate?

I want the truth, just like you all do. I asked John lear to publish some of his "proof," and he ignored me. Wilcock is wrong in his statements (I am a professional historian who has studied Bacon - Bacon was born 80 years or so after Columbus met the Arawak at San Salvador). Beware who you accept as truth bringers, that is all I'm saying.


What are your thoughts on this?
 
Old 09-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 310
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

I ,personally, think that David Wilcock is very interesting.
However, I think he has taking his deal way to far.
To listen to him with an open mind is fine.
To believe all he says, I would caution against.


Ampgod
Ampgod is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

seems quite positive, but i take all camelot interveiws with an open mind. not questioning his spiritual expertice. i take his stuff in context with all other info. like benjamin fullford seems to be in on the asian side and doesnt get the whole picture. we are lucky to have the access to all this info to make an even more informed choice about it all than the individual "experts". thanks bill and kerry
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: S. Korea
Posts: 27
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Wilcock has never pretended to be 100% accurate and is prone to mistakes as we all are, and to label this mistake as a lie is a bit harsh, don't you think? I am tempted to say a few things about you in this regard, but will restrain myself and just point out that when we say a depracatory thing about someone, we are really showing up who we are.
larissarissa is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM   #5
danny
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: tampa florida
Posts: 26
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

i dont know if this stuff is intentional lying.if you read his books and listen to all the audio through the years theres such a huge mass of info it would be impossible for anyone to keep everything filed in your mind w/out getting your signals crossed from time to time. but when ur looking for info thats not in all the history books theres always disinfo and hearsay to weed through. bottom line hes trying to ell everyone to help eachother and love each other so overall hes ok by me
danny is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #6
Colin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Moving to Project Camalot General Discussion
 
Old 09-18-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 187
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

I 've noticed he's a bit wobbly on the historical/political/extraterrestrial/conspiracy subjects also(obama endorsement lol), he's kind on inconsistent in that area...but if you read his books he has a lot of carefully done research and knowledge on the physics side....if anything his science is consistent. and the stuff is pretty amazing.

Last edited by rustanddust; 09-18-2008 at 12:34 AM.
rustanddust is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member
 
PodWORLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

I agree. David Wilcock does at least preach a positive message.

Bacon is seen in masonic texts as a true alchemist who lived over many centuries. This may be the reason for the error.
PodWORLD is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #9
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Let me just say as well, thank you Bill and Kerry for giving Wilcock, and myself, a forum to discuss these incredibly important topics.

However, we need truth. People like Wilcock make me really mad. If he is so fundamentally wrong on such an important figure ("father of the modern illuminati), what else is he wrong about? He claims to be a researcher. He gets money to speak in public arenas. Who agrees that he should be called out on this?

I want the truth, and from the evidence I have reviewed (documentary, both paper and interviews), there is a government cover up. Just for starters, there was something at Roswell that the U.S. government doesn't want to come clean about. However, as citizen of the universe who hates on-one, recognizes my own circumstances as the product of my decisions, and desires nothing more than to just be an honest guy, I really can't stand liars. I can't stand those who would take advantage of those seekers who want nothing more than the truth.

Truth is what we all hunt for, especially here, and I think Wilcock - after that last Project Camelot interview - is just muddying the waters. That, I think, is the truth. What you all have to ask yourselves is this: Is it intentional, or just a "mistake." Consider the disinformation factor.

The HistoryCircus (Because history is full of clowns)
 
Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

We all must pass all information through our individual discrimination filters. It doesnt matter where it comes from nor how reputable the source.

The occasional error[1], should be tolerated. That is why we all debate with each other, we are imperfect and will make errors - we can all help eachother along.

If anyone ever was 100% perfect source of information - many people would get into the habit of immediately beleiving everything they said and then bingo - all manner of bad possibilities present themselves.

So I think its great that people like DW make occasional mistakes[1] - it should be seen as an opportunity to be kept on ones toes. Surely errors are part of the universal system of catalyst that helps us grow.

For my part, I am not in 100% agreement with every line of text in the George Green messages to the ground crew and new paradigm books but I still think they are brilliant and "must read more than once" category material. Same with DW. He is an excellent man, and he is among those who are doing us a massive favour being here and helping at the moment.

A..

--
[1] In this post I am not supporting the assertion that DW was or was not in error in this instance, since I dont actually know any better. I do reject the notion that he has deliberately lied.
Anchor is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
i dont know if this stuff is intentional lying.if you read his books and listen to all the audio through the years theres such a huge mass of info it would be impossible for anyone to keep everything filed in your mind w/out getting your signals crossed from time to time. but when ur looking for info thats not in all the history books theres always disinfo and hearsay to weed through. bottom line hes trying to ell everyone to help eachother and love each other so overall hes ok by me
I agree, but for someone who has read 500 books in 3 years I tend to listen and weed out what I want, I think too many people put too much faith in John Lear, he's just a retired pilot who believes in most of whatever he reads, Benjamin's bordering on insanity, and Dan Burish also(i don't think i spelled his name right), but we can listen then decide.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 09-18-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #12
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Please keep in mind that sometimes we all request the experts to push their limits ourselves.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some forum members would like to see everything spelled out for them from past to future with every single event
exactly right on the date etc.

The most exciting part for me is that every time I hear more news I am adapting the sculpture that I imaginary create
which is a model of something my perception of truth is.

I would only use strong words like 'lies' in those cases where someone intentionally tries to deceive the audience.

We tend to credit people after proven knowledge and facts. Keep in mind that the credits only applies to the field of expertise.
It's in everybody's interest not to lure the experts outside that area ...
Operator is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #13
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

So, let me get this straight, I find that something that someone said is flat out wrong, and by saying "sir, you are wrong," that indicates that there is something wrong with me? Get real. Are you familiar with the Marxian process of the "dialectic"? That is, as a species, how stuff gets done. I say something, you agree or disagree, and we move forward. Just because I have proven inconsistancies in someones story does not mean that I have some personality defect. It just, in this case, means that I read, and have a handle on chronological possibilities/impossibilities. Because I call someone out on an obvious misstatement, I have a defect? Again, get real.

Anyone else?
 
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
We all must pass all information through our individual discrimination filters. It doesnt matter where it comes from nor how reputable the source.
Ya, I was just about to post that part too. Remember the game telephone. I am a PRIME example on it. Cause there are many times after you could say where I've been talking to people about these issues, shooting out facts, like wait a minute, and I go back, check my sources, and was like oh shoot I was off 200 years or it's really three frogs and a duck, not two toads and a daffy. I mean it does happen. And my intentions are PURELY POSITIVE and hopefully honest in regards. I just want to inform to wake up. Surely it is the same with Wilcock. He's a good person, regardless.

And hell, I have to lie to my parents on a daily basis just to survive, I really do, and it's by no means a bad lie. Just rephrase your approach you could say.
GregorArturo is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Ya, I was just about to post that part too. Remember the game telephone. I am a PRIME example on it. Cause there are many times after you could say where I've been talking to people about these issues, shooting out facts, like wait a minute, and I go back, check my sources, and was like oh shoot I was off 200 years or it's really three frogs and a duck, not two toads and a daffy. I mean it does happen. And my intentions are PURELY POSITIVE and hopefully honest in regards. I just want to inform to wake up. Surely it is the same with Wilcock. He's a good person, regardless.

And hell, I have to lie to my parents on a daily basis just to survive, I really do, and it's by no means a bad lie. Just rephrase your approach you could say.
Very well put! I think David W. is extremely intelligent and cool besides!
Dantheman62 is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 AM   #16
BPhill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Are you familiar with the Marxian process of the "dialectic"? That is, as a species, how stuff gets done. I say something, you agree or disagree, and we move forward.
To the point. Let's do that then....
 
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Francis Bacon's writings inspired a lot of people

with this type of attitude...
(if that's this is the type, you wrote to get clarifaction on,
i amNOT at all surpriSed, you got ignored
a lot of history,
has NOT even been recorded,
let alone, recorded properly

so, if a long time ago,
your teachers missed stuff,
or, erased stuff,
or, wrote things, that were NOT truth

then, by default,
you probably woul dhave missed stuff too

maybe there are a lot of records,
that have been
altered, changed, shifted, and,
much of what many of us, have learned,
whether learning professionally,
or, learning in other ways,
are loaded with a bunch of
B.S., crap, and, lies
that all of us, need to mine through,
to get the right answers.

if someone wrote "eXchanger lies proven"...
i might also choose, to turn the cheek,
and, not bother to respond
why throw, mud at dirt

perhaps, in an interview,
mr. david wilcock made a simple mistake,
it can happen, to people

a phone call-in, highly unlikely is a scripted event

there is NO doubt
Francis Bacon's writings inspired a lot of people
and, all the other cast of characters existed,
at one time, or another

we are in the NOW, not in past,
not in the future, but,
in The Pivot of an exiting now
trying to discover, and, make good sense
of what went on, in the past,
and, how it all fits into the NOW...
if you are a real true professional historian,
your input, would be appreciated,
valued and welcomed around here,
i'll bet if you worded your question differently,
it would field you, a much better response.

I am sure, that if David,
made a mistake, he would own it,
and, i am sure,
if you ever make a mistake,
we would excuse it
and, we would forgive it
and, just keep on, keepin' on

to project avalon...
we may NOT always be right,
but we will sure try,
darn hard to be PURRfect !!!

(in spite, there is NO spell checker)

Have fun ...and, tell us, what you know

we are here, to discover truth,
just, like you are !!!

tell us, what you know,
all of us here, i am sure,
we would to listen to you

attitude is everything ....

brightest blessings to you
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #18
crewwhand
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Before we ask if David is verified in his takes upon the past, perhaps we all (in simple logic) would ask where is your proof to dispove him. Furthermore how do we know how to in fact verify any such information from the past lest we were there (should you wish to be a true sceptic). We all feel truth that resonates within us first, not because someone says it is true. Or what a book has told us!

I know David personally and he does not ********. He will look right through your ********, with love might I add. I suggest that you show us your proof first. Your accolaides as a historian, your proof etc... Otherwise I suggest that you step up and present your case in full.

People are not ALL stupid my friend.

Love Nelson
 
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 AM   #19
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Ok, now that Deacon has replied, let me just say this.

As a historian, I get really mad when someone who claims to be an expert in the future and timelines gets something so fundamentally wrong as thinking that Francis Bacon inspired the voyages of Columbus. Whatever that may mean (or not mean to those who really have no good grounding in history) for most, I get really disturbed by it. Here is a guy who knows about "Jump rooms" and such, and gets wrong what any sixth grade text book will show. It might not be disinformation as intentionally designed, but it is misinformation that raises red flags. And, by the way, the pineal gland is not shaped like a pine cone. My brother, and one of my closest friends, are both in med school. They both, independently of each other, had to do the human dissection thing. The pineal gland is a pile of goo - shaped like nothing more than a pile of goo.

Now, Mr. Deacon, if you really have the info you say you do, I ask you this: Is your secrecy really all that important? You don't want anyone you know to get hurt. But, if you don't get serious about putting out proof, they will anyway. I have kids - a family that I love and cherish more than anything - but I would put them in danger in a heartbeat to reveal - with proof - what is crucial for our species to survive. The people you know are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. So accept that, and start putting info out in the mainstream media so damning that they couldn't afford to ignore it.
 
Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 AM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Let me just say as well, thank you Bill and Kerry for giving Wilcock, and myself, a forum to discuss these incredibly important topics.

However, we need truth. People like Wilcock make me really mad. If he is so fundamentally wrong on such an important figure ("father of the modern illuminati), what else is he wrong about? He claims to be a researcher. He gets money to speak in public arenas. Who agrees that he should be called out on this?

I want the truth, and from the evidence I have reviewed (documentary, both paper and interviews), there is a government cover up. Just for starters, there was something at Roswell that the U.S. government doesn't want to come clean about. However, as citizen of the universe who hates on-one, recognizes my own circumstances as the product of my decisions, and desires nothing more than to just be an honest guy, I really can't stand liars. I can't stand those who would take advantage of those seekers who want nothing more than the truth.

Truth is what we all hunt for, especially here, and I think Wilcock - after that last Project Camelot interview - is just muddying the waters. That, I think, is the truth. What you all have to ask yourselves is this: Is it intentional, or just a "mistake." Consider the disinformation factor.

The HistoryCircus (Because history is full of clowns)
i got a good idea
history circus...you start a new thread
and, a fresh clean page ...
entitle it "father of the illuminati"
and, see who posts to it !!!

recently here,
i called them "the ills"
maybe, that was the first time,
someone was brave enough,
to call them that ...

one way, or another, i will get into those history books

keep smiling ...

there are probably a lot of good people
here, who can help you

warmest regards
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 01:10 AM   #21
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Hey Crewhand,

Francis Bacon did not exist as a human being until almost a hundred years after Columbus set sail in 1492. Just a fact. No argument from anyone about these facts - until you.

Hey Exxchanger - you're totally wierd and make almost no sense at all. Will you add me to your friends list?
 
Old 09-18-2008, 01:13 AM   #22
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 187
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

short little comment--I'm taking anatomy&physiology classes and the pineal gland isn't a pile of goo, its just a little pea sized nubbin deep in the brain. what exactly did your brother and friend say? I would suppose the internal structure of a human body thats been dead for some time would be pretty different to a living breathing persons'.
rustanddust is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #23
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 97
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Let me just say as well, thank you Bill and Kerry for giving Wilcock, and myself, a forum to discuss these incredibly important topics.

However, we need truth. People like Wilcock make me really mad. If he is so fundamentally wrong on such an important figure ("father of the modern illuminati), what else is he wrong about? He claims to be a researcher. He gets money to speak in public arenas. Who agrees that he should be called out on this?

I want the truth, and from the evidence I have reviewed (documentary, both paper and interviews), there is a government cover up. Just for starters, there was something at Roswell that the U.S. government doesn't want to come clean about. However, as citizen of the universe who hates on-one, recognizes my own circumstances as the product of my decisions, and desires nothing more than to just be an honest guy, I really can't stand liars. I can't stand those who would take advantage of those seekers who want nothing more than the truth.

Truth is what we all hunt for, especially here, and I think Wilcock - after that last Project Camelot interview - is just muddying the waters. That, I think, is the truth. What you all have to ask yourselves is this: Is it intentional, or just a "mistake." Consider the disinformation factor.

The HistoryCircus (Because history is full of clowns)
Anything that pisses you off that much is something that you haven't dealt with in yourself. Wilcock is just a mirror for something that you need to examine, so why don't you focus your energy there, intead of on hating DW?
Sherab is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #24
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Greetings;

In my humble opinion, David Wilcock has been infected with "fame". I understand that you can't diagnose someone with a "fame" disease, but his choice of words on some of his latest interviews, such as referring to himself as "the talent" --

His attempted entry into Hollywood with making a movie, and his selective vanity someone compels me to look away with someone centralizing their message not on themselves.

I think A LOT of what he talks about is gathered from 3rd parties, and other sources, and is not direct knowledge. In fact, my introduction to David Wilcock was with the Project Camelot interview where he talks about how he ready hundreds of books on ESP and the likes at a young age. And as you all know, reading books and watching movies about bank robbers doesn't make you one.

Regardless, I mean to say nothing negative about David Wilcock or taint his reputation however; there is a "collective" feeling and attitude of skeptiscm surround Mr. Wilock and I believe that such feelings are justified for one reason or another.

Michael St. Claire doesn't need any more positive reinforcement, but for the sake of keeping things balanced I do endorse St. Claire to the fullest. His message and his work genuinely uplifts, and has acquired his fame by the virtue of his work. It was not his intention to acquire fame through his work unlike, "The Reincarnation of..."

Respectfully,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 01:21 AM   #25
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: socal
Posts: 114
Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

Historycircus - To call Wilcock "liar" you had probably better have evidence that there was deliberate intent to mislead. If not, he made a mistake and you're just trying to show off or something...

He doesn't claim to have all the answers or 100% accuracy, just a respectable average.
Shakesbeer is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon