Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Human looking alien clones are a reality

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to have lunch with Paola Harris and Stefano Breccia, an Italian Engineer, expert in computer graphics, telecommunications and a University Professor that wrote Mass Contacts (in English now at Amazon.com and AuthorHouse) about his experience as a contactee with WT56 and CTRs (clones ~ artificial offspring, generated by the W56s themselves) beginning in 1956. His experience is with two opposing groups of aliens who had an underground base situated near the Adriatic coast near Pescara who mingled among the residents and various important political figures. The “big base” had a ceiling 300 meters high, so that, at times, it was even raining inside it. This mass contact has been going on for 30 years, plus.

Stefano had just published his book (recently translated into English) of contacts with these human type aliens whose height ranges from 6–20 feet tall (photos included). Paola is a friend of Stefano and helped bring him over to Hawaii for his first presentation in the US at the conference here in Kona. Mass Contact is based on documented evidence and the memories of many years of contact.

When we were talking, I asked Stefano how old he was when he was first contacted. He said, age twenty. He is now 70. He told me that he and his University friend used to meet at night to discuss their course work (mathematical oriented equations). On one evening, after his friend left and was walking home, Stefano had an experience of bi-location where he was in both his apartment and where his friend was walking home along the boulevard who was staring up into the night sky looking at a UFO. Next, Stefano experienced himself in the office of one of the alien contacts (tri-location, where his consciousness was in all three locations simultaneously) the contact told Stefano to be there in the office on Monday morning. This was the beginning of Stefano’s 9-years of personal interactions with Project “Amiciza” (Friendship).

This group of aliens called themselves W56 as the W stood for double “V” ~ victory over the task at hand and victory over the self. Stefano then told me about the CTRs (clones) that the W56’s made of themselves and of the disastrous outcome between the two. CTR stands for contrary and for some unknown reason these clones are without morals. The CTRs destroyed the W56 underground bases and set off to eliminate their alien brothers. The clones look human and no one would be able to see that they are not. There are left brain (technical) oriented and not spiritual like the W56s are. Stefano proceeded to tell me this story of how this one female CTR has been stalking him, calling him on the telephone (he has recordings of the calls) and recently attempted to run him over in her car when he was walking along the street. He managed to save himself. However, later that same evening she called him up to congratulate him for still being alive. He told me he didn’t take what she did personally as that is how she is programmed to be… meaning she is what she is. He also mentioned that he had seen her in the London airport on his way here to the Island but didn’t know why she was there.

I will include more information in my own book on human looking aliens but encourage those who wish to know more about the W56s to get Stefano’s book Mass Contact. There also is an excellent interview between Paola Harris and Stefano in her new book Exopolitics: All of the Above and can be viewed on her website at: http://www.paolaharris.com/masscontactinterview.html

Stefano also said that their W56’s spoke plain Italian and other languages, even Latin and Sanskrit. They made contact using radio sets as receivers or telephones or video sets that were typically turned off and turned on by themselves. Most of the current W56s live on small bases or in plain sight within our environment.

He also described how there were many different human looking alien groups that interact with our day-to-day life. Aside from the W56’s and the CTR’s, Stefano’s book quotes also the Elta V’s, the UTI’s, and the Ummites. All of them are human-like, with only minor differences, height among them. There are skeletons of giants and I also have photos of some of the tallest men of earth. However, I would suspect that the taller W56s are located in their underground bases.

The primary reason I am sharing this info on the forum is because of how some of the members here have been treating TTTTW. Alien human looking clones are real. To what extent they are out there in our societies around the planet we have no clue. We don’t even know if the governments know. We also don’t know what they are all up to and this in and of itself is worth investigating.

UPDATED JAN 2011 ~ CONTINUED AT THE MISTS OF AVALON
http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t149...t-agenda#30056
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198

Last edited by Carol; 01-08-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Every Where, Every When
Posts: 202
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Namaste. Thank you for sharing this information Carol. There was a lot of stuff on YouTube about Bush being a clone.

This was on Zeta Report in regard to Bush clones....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiYa...eature=related
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Namaste. Thank you for sharing this information Carol. There was a lot of stuff on YouTube about Bush being a clone.

This was on Zeta Report in regard to Bush clones....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiYa...eature=related
The question is, why will the zetas be populating the world when even TPTB believes that there will be pole shift in 2012?

Even Cliff High is convinced of that

Aren't the Zetas more advanced than us to know whether something like that may occur?

Interesting

Thank you for posting this

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: within my heart
Posts: 1,209
Lightbulb Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Greetings Carol,

Very interesting, I tend to believe your professor friends story, there might be many such bases scattered accross and within our planet?

I've read other accounts of such interactions and things over the last 20 years.

I have followed Paola Harris work and find her very credible

I am excited to investigate and read what's posted on her site!

Note, can you explain and expand upon this...

"The primary reason I am sharing this info on the forum is because of how some of the members here have been treating TTTTW. "
I get a bit lost sometimes, while trying to follow and comprehend all the terms and abbreviations use on the forum?

Gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Thank you for sharing this- I put the book in my Amazon cart and am off to read the interview...
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The question is, why will the zetas be populating the world when even TPTB believes that there will be pole shift in 2012?

Even Cliff High is convinced of that

Aren't the Zetas more advanced than us to know whether something like that may occur?

Interesting

Thank you for posting this

Love
Perhaps they are going to be reseeded on this planet after population is wiped out- this is what they have alluded to me (not that I trust them) during my various abductions with them.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greetings Carol,

Very interesting, I tend to believe your professor friends story, there might be many such bases scattered accross and within our planet?

I've read other accounts of such interactions and things over the last 20 years.

I have followed Paola Harris work and find her very credible

I am excited to investigate and read what's posted on her site!

Note, can you explain and expand upon this...

"The primary reason I am sharing this info on the forum is because of how some of the members here have been treating TTTTW. "
I get a bit lost sometimes, while trying to follow and comprehend all the terms and abbreviations use on the forum?

Gio
Time To Tell The World is a member of this forum and has been warning us of cloning activities.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

The clones are very good at blending in with the different societies and cultures of this world. Different alien type clones enjoy life here on this planet. Stefano said that they even enjoy drinking (but easily detox afterwards), smoking, driving flashy cars, playing tennis and are CEOs of various companies. He said they told him out of all of the planets in the universe there are only 50 like earth and earth is the most beautiful. We are the prime resort area in the galaxy.

Now if we could just get our collective act together and get the clean-up underway.

I know of Dr. Jacobs who wrote about how the grey alien hyridization project was to take over the planet and live within the "hive" mind. Lots of luck. The experience of "hive" mind was used in the TV series "V". Having had one experience with this all I can add is that it is very seductive. I can see where some could easily become emotionally addicted to the experience just as an alcoholic becomes chemically addicted to alcohol. However, the "hive" mind experience is limited to the Insectoid alien experience, whereas humans are hard wired to experience supra consciousness (which is a conscious experience of zero point quantum physics at the interdimensional Universal level). This experience is so, so much more then "hive" mind. In the "hive mind" collective one experiences being connected to the other members of the collective. Indeed, it is a wonderful experience and if one never had the experience of "God or Christ Consciousness" could easily mistake "Hive" mind for the real thing.

Those on the spiritual path seek to experience singularity where they feel connected to something that is much bigger then just one shared alien form of consciousness. A metaphor that may help describe the difference is how one who is spiritually thirsty mistakes the puddle (or pot hole) for the ocean. Thirst may be quenched but the experience of a greater sense of belonging to all that is ~ is confined within "hive" mind. Personally I've experienced and now think the goal of the human spirit is to transcend limitations, intellectual and emotional constructs including the experience of duality whereby one slips like a shining dewdrop into the oceanic sea of cosmic consciousness.

I am also convinced that humans and aliens are all on a spiritual path but just at different rungs on the ladder. We are all part of Cosmic Consciousness and all created from the same source. Humans are at an exciting juncture and believe it or not we need even more humans on the planet to make the collective shift to higher consciousness. The only thing I can suggest is to be kind and continue to view all of life in the same collective soup pot.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Human looking alien clones are a reality

Mass Contact is based on documented evidence and the memories of many years of contact.

Alien human looking clones are real.

We also don’t know what they are all up to but clearly, in this specific example of CTRs, we do know they are dangerous and without morals… meaning killing is something that comes easy to them.
Carol, some of what you post here begs elaboration. Specifically, What documented evidence? And when you say Alien human looking clones are real, what proof have you for this statement?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

There are so many claims of these sorts, and so little proof to back them up. It usually comes down to credibility of the witnesses. That's too shaky a basis for belief, in my opinion. To me, credibility says something like, "I tend to believe this unproven statement, because....." Claims such as these, that "Alien human looking clones are real" must be backed up with more than belief, or they need to be rephrased more realistically, like "I believe that....." or "it seems likely that...." or "if what so and so says is true, then....."

MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Thank you for sharing this information...it's a subject of great interest lately, living in LA it would be nice to have a Cloning for Dummies guide. Like a directory to give you some idea what to look for in general characteristics or maybe a defining birthmark...errr test tube mark!

There are some very strange people here in lalaland. As a people watcher, it would make life so much more interesting if we were able to differentiate the clones from the shapeshifting reptilians, and the humanoids from other dimensions from the people here on Earth...

Once disclosure finally takes place, this will be a very interesting planet to live on when things have settled and races from all over the Universe are here vacationing with the family or on here on business.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Carol, some of what you post here begs elaboration. Specifically, What documented evidence? And when you say Alien human looking clones are real, what proof have you for this statement?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

There are so many claims of these sorts, and so little proof to back them up. It usually comes down to credibility of the witnesses. That's too shaky a basis for belief, in my opinion. To me, credibility says something like, "I tend to believe this unproven statement, because....." Claims such as these, that "Alien human looking clones are real" must be backed up with more than belief, or they need to be rephrased more realistically, like "I believe that....." or "it seems likely that...." or "if what so and so says is true, then....."

MP2
I'm totally with you on this one.
Altough I wish it was true that there are 49 other earths around and I could go on vacation to all of them

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I have followed Paola Harris work myself and find her to be creditable aslo

I read a report not too long ago right here off P/A it was printed regarding clones and even indicated that Dolly Pardon was a clone herself hmmmm, One just never knows

Every time I see a Giant or a small person I wonder if they are visitors. Also humans born with tree limbs or 4 arms etc................my mind never shuts down anymore

Thanks so much Carol for sharing this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Hi Carol
Why do you think the woman wanted to murder Stefano in the first place?

Hi Eleni
which group do you think abducted you (the one you mentioned beling liars)

thanks

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #14
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 335
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Hello Carol,

Thanks for posting. I've heard of this Paolo Harris before. I believe Michael Salla did some type of article on human looking beings that reside in Hawaii.

This isn't the first time human looking clones have been mentioned via this forum and other places including the WATCHER thread. However, I would like to take some exception to the below quote...

Quote:
The primary reason I am sharing this info on the forum is because of how some of the members here have been treating TTTTW.
I would prefer to believe that the more prevailing reason this info was shared, was to make others aware of this possibility, not to give TTTW some level of support.

My issue with TTTW is his approach, preaching to the choir, and making non-stop posts to point out his claim/concern. The problem is, the message based on his experience was received as are many others on this forum, but exactly what else is he wanting us here on Avalon to do? Rather we believe him or not, his logic for continuing his mundane and disruptive approach became the dismantling of his proclaimed intent IMO. Again, there's nothing more that can be done other than reading and/or heeding his advice, so at some point he needs to stop bombarding us again and again with his message.

When TTTW is asked for clarity, the answers become defensive and then accusatory and suspicious of those inquiring. "That" is why I have personally treated his message (not him) like the plague, and will continue to do so, regardless if I believe him or not. Perhaps it is time for the moderators to look more closely at TTTW and his activity to determine if enough is enough already.

Despite your efforts Carol, TTTW's and your information for that matter, it may still ring inconclusive to many as MP2 pointed out, but we (TTTW) can't continue to hammer away hoping for a response based on inconclusive evidence.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #15
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

edited to remove, had a boy oh boy day!

Last edited by Moxie; 01-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Hi Carol
Why do you think the woman wanted to murder Stefano in the first place?

Hi Eleni
which group do you think abducted you (the one you mentioned beling liars)

thanks

best wishes
Lightblue- I personally don't know where thay are from- they told me they are from the future and that they are us/we are you.

When I was younger, they were pearl colored 3 foot tall beings with very large heads, I've had dozens of MILABS, encounters with human type beings and some greys as well. Over the years they have become more human and streamlined (head smaller, eyes smaller) So it's a mixed bag of humanoid/various grey faction.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
Chamber
Banned
 
Chamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 34
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Stefano had just published his book (recently translated into English) of contacts with these human type aliens whose height ranges from 6–20 feet tall (photos included).
Excellent. Let's see the photos.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello Carol,

Thanks for posting. I've heard of this Paolo Harris before. I believe Michael Salla did some type of article on human looking beings that reside in Hawaii.

This isn't the first time human looking clones have been mentioned via this forum and other places including the WATCHER thread. However, I would like to take some exception to the below quote...



I would prefer to believe that the more prevailing reason this info was shared, was to make others aware of this possibility, not to give TTTW some level of support.

My issue with TTTW is his approach, preaching to the choir, and making non-stop posts to point out his claim/concern. The problem is, the message based on his experience was received as are many others on this forum, but exactly what else is he wanting us here on Avalon to do? Rather we believe him or not, his logic for continuing his mundane and disruptive approach became the dismantling of his proclaimed intent IMO. Again, there's nothing more that can be done other than reading and/or heeding his advice, so at some point he needs to stop bombarding us again and again with his message.

When TTTW is asked for clarity, the answers become defensive and then accusatory and suspicious of those inquiring. "That" is why I have personally treated his message (not him) like the plague, and will continue to do so, regardless if I believe him or not. Perhaps it is time for the moderators to look more closely at TTTW and his activity to determine if enough is enough already.

Despite your efforts Carol, TTTW's and your information for that matter, it may still ring inconclusive to many as MP2 pointed out, but we (TTTW) can't continue to hammer away hoping for a response based on inconclusive evidence.
Mods are on this- it's a rather delicate situation to be exact. You are not alone in your feelings.

The way experiences, theories, facts are presented should not be overlooked - people get turned off by aggressive approaches including myself.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #19
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I have the view that most of we humans are DNA modified & mind controlled (including myself)... why else are we "in the dark" like we are, groping to know and understand the Science of Life. To me, science and the spirit of life are one and the same...
Moxie, you are all right in my view. Thank you for your perspective and stating it so succinctly.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

thanks eleni
Quote:
Lightblue- I personally don't know where thay are from- they told me they are from the future and that they are us/we are you.

When I was younger, they were pearl colored 3 foot tall beings with very large heads, I've had dozens of MILABS, encounters with human type beings and some greys as well. Over the years they have become more human and streamlined (head smaller, eyes smaller) So it's a mixed bag of humanoid/various grey faction

i would like to knowif these many encounters left you with a general overwhelming impression...if so, what emotion would be the closest? if not, how many left you feeling you are being loved and supported and how many were menacing? of course if you can remember...if you wre abducted and experimented on, do you think some of the beings implanted a device, a chip somewhere inside your body? Is there any way do you think you can repel the occurances? i mean, in this meantime, did you manage to teach yourself some self help prior or during the contacts? thanks.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:31 AM   #21
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Excellent thread on piercing the exopolitical landscape. Thankyou!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:53 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

What if souls evolved before there was a Universe? What if these souls precipitated the Big Bang? What if...in the beginning...God said "You'll get a bang out of this!" and said "Let there be light" after successfully deriving and invoking the Schroedinger Wave Equation? What if these souls genetically engineered both evolving Reptilian Dinoids and Mammalians...into Reptilian Beings and Human Beings...in a laboratory called Intelligent Design Incorporated aka Eden Enterprises aka The Garden of Eden? What if these souls reincarnated into these beings while continuing to perfect them?

Then...add jealosy, hatred, and administrative challenges...and one might end up with Theocracy, Enslavement, Star Wars, and Masters of the Universe. There may have never been an All Loving, All Knowing, All Present, All Powerful Super God. We may have been pretty much on our own...right from the beginning. There may have been thousands of Gods and Goddesses...both Human and Reptilian...throughout Universal History. Universal History might turn out to be one big Race War between Humans and Reptilians. Some of these Gods and Goddesses might be living in our Solar System...and posting messages on the internet! Just speculation...as usual.

I still want to get to the bottom (or top) of who Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer really are...historically and presently. Could they be engaged in a three-way power struggle for the bodies, minds, and souls of the Human Race?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-23-2010 at 03:29 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:21 AM   #23
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 27
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

I really wish I had something direct and personal to go by, not only other peoples experiences and theories. How many of the stories we read here on the forum are based on first hand experiences?

It is way to easy to get caught up in a nihilistic thought experiment that looses it's connection with what's relevant.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
I really wish I had something direct and personal to go by, not only other peoples experiences and theories. How many of the stories we read here on the forum are based on first hand experiences?

It is way to easy to get caught up in a nihilistic thought experiment that looses it's connection with what's relevant.
Unfortunately...that which is represented as being direct and personal...often does not ring true to me...and does not seem to be connected with what's relevant...leaving me with my nihilistic thought experiments and other nepharious devices such as the masturbation of the mind. I suspect that a lot of "direct and personal" experiences involve deceptive and malevolent entities. So I'll pass on most of that. Oh wretched man that I am. I really don't enjoy doing this. So why do I do it? Maybe it's sort of like the guy who hits his head against a brick wall...because it feels so good when he stops! Maybe I should stop. Maybe I will.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:15 AM   #25
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 27
Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

:- )

We can trace these angels through evolvement of different religions, and through their different aspects and attributes regardless of figure and religion.

There are no firm ground, clear boundaries or definitions. What's there to study are fleeting and ever evolving narratives intertwined that gets their meaning and relevance through people and events. The story that is physical and material is there to be observed in us humans.

Last edited by silverlightning; 01-23-2010 at 05:26 AM.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon