Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #751
3optic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 83
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I thought Joanne Cremer was quite articulate. I had no problems understanding.
By way of omission you might be saying that Deagle and True Ott were not.

I love his show but Deagle does his cause no favors with the def con 5 ranting.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #752
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
By way of omission you might be saying that Deagle and True Ott were not.

I love his show but Deagle does his cause no favors with the def con 5 ranting.
What is important is the issues.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #753
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill,

Do you still believe that Dan and Marcia Burisch are peers of people like Dr. Vannevar Bush, Gen. Nathan Twining, James Forrestal, and Dr. Donald Menzel? Or have you now realized that they are con artists who misrepresent their pasts and their current activities to perpetuate hoaxes on an ongoing basis?



trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #754
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Bill Ryan why of why?

I would also like to say my farewells to all, as this forum is about to be closed in a dozen days for posting at least, and soon after everything will be lost! Because I don't think the fees will be kept up for long to vBulletin® Version 3.8.4, for a static forum, as they are not free or cheap$$$$.So all these posts will be lost most likely for good when its closed down for none payment of fees.All this information then be lost forever sadly!

I've been in a self imposed exile for a while because my critical expose and warning posts regarding some of the fraudsters and phony whistle-blowers Bill & Kerry interviewed, whom they believed,which were not welcome. Especially since I called them naive and gullible!

Even though some of them were exposed a decade before B&K came on the scene! They were given a new lease of lying life!

I tried to warn them in private first to no avail, as did others who had done real investigations on these frauds.

Even after presenting irrefutable evidence that they were frauds and not to promote or get involved with them for their own sake protecting their reputation and neutrality.

FrancieJones: was another who could not understand why Bill & Kerry would promote these frauds even after warning them. I understand that FranceJones got banned because she posted a private email from Bill, yet Bill posted a private email from Cliff High. A little bit of hypocrisy here I think? The pot calling the kettle black.

The only reason for being critical of Bill & kerry was so they did not get stung, it only takes a few fraudsters to break things up, and we only have to look what's happened.

So that's me out of ever being invited to the new forum2! LOL.

Oh before I go I will just remind you all even though my old posts will say much the same I will name the main frauds, so called whistle-blowers NOT.

Why oh why Bill do you believe this repeater of other peoples work, who is a liar and a fraud to boot, and who is NOT an MD aka Medical Doctor as he claims! The one license he did manage to wrangle that gave him the right to administer pharmaceuticals was revoked, and he was struck off years ago, after the death of young man and injuries to others! He was lucky not to have got 20 years minimum.Now a snake oil salesman using conspiracy to sell his wares via his radio show to those he scares to near death if not via pharmaceuticals.

His name? Bill Deagle! Yet he has been befriended by Bill so Bill sees neither his BS , lies or his history. Or the hypocrisy of his morbidly obese body of a man who sells people his health wares and lectures people on their health!
Why because he has cleverly welcomed you into his home and fed you?!!!And given you his BS answers that the powers that be set him up yadda yadda yadda! Yeah and I'm Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann who went to the MOON with my secret gov passport!

One of the reasons Michael St Clair became disillusioned with Bill was because of his reluctance to see through fear monger fraud Bll Deagle.The same for Cliff High sometime later.

I wonder why Richard Sauder of the underground bases had a beef with Bill & Kerry? Who wrote a scathing so called autonomous post at rense.com?

Dan Burisch: Another fraud and liar oh I almost forgot Dan Burisch is now against Project Camelot and he now hates Bill with a vengeance! Don't worry Bill he's nothing more than a lab assistant of one week, whose mentally a fantasist and thinks he's another professor of everything! The ultimate family and wife frauds who believe their own fantasies.

True Ott: Another phony who wont come on the conference scene anymore just in case his lack of credentials and BS is brought up another fear mongering snake oil salesman via radio! He thinks Jane Burgermeister (as did Deagle) stole his bird flu expose! Since he had the conspiracy copyright on it.A none Doctor a Chinese cookie paper diploma.WORTHLESS.

Jordan Maxwell: Aka real name Russell Pine! What can we say this man thinks he's a symbologist of the highest order yet for one elementary example he described the reason with conviction why Vikings had horns on their helmets? Vikings never ever had horns on their helmets its just a modern myth something Monty Python would play on! He repeats lots of nonsense mixed with some truths to sell his wares books to feed his ego and stomach!
A real Symbologist would know that!

Now for the piste de la resistance!

Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann: Well this man claims to have been to the moon works on black projects and has a secret passport which he has showed everybody and been to conferences overseas all paid for, and on video for all to see, all while still working on top secret projects for a secret government agency! Wow what a brave whistle blower! (This will explain his disappearance from the scene of late, the government has locked him up!) As confirmed and checked out by Bill & kerry! It never dawned on Bill & Kerry that he set them up to give himself some credibility? He got somebody he knew who called him Dr or Professor when he's neither and that was the legitimacy! LOL

Since he knows his cover is now blown I doubt we will hear from him again in public at least! I know that a sting is in place to expose him if he dares set foot on any podium or conference. His real occupation and who he really is will make him turn purple as well as those who believed this fraud, all for 15 minutes of fame!

Pete Peterson: Oh how we know who this guy is? Well this guy is a home tinker inventor of useless gadgets who has a work shop! But he is neither a whistle-blower scientist or works on black projects, unless you count him getting black in his workshop, nor does he hold an accredited doctorate what he has is something you buy off the internet worthless to make him look like somebody, the same as some of the above. He use to be seen at fairs trying to sell his gadgets and other rubbish, wonder why the secret government lets him do that?

Now one of these above has an occupation which is closer to a "janitor" than anything else, anybody guess who? Yet Bill & Kerry investigated him? Black opps janitor perhaps?

The group of truth seekers who decided to trace them and expose these phony's are waiting to pounce with their evidence,but only when it will make an impact.

Why because they are sick of these frauds fooling those who want to find the real truth about real conspiracies! Not fantasy they have picked up from books the internet and TV!

Yet they like others have tried to warn Bill & Kerry but they would not have it! These exposes are not meant to embarrass them, but they will sadly.

There are others who are similar but most of them are not trying to sell stuff or have an agenda.There just mostly telling their story.But these have to be exposed, far to many people are believing these frauds.

Bill & Kerry what you had was something great and those of us who have been critical have mostly been because of your lack of discernment not what you set out to do, which we all appreciated, but you blew it you got close to the wrong people and believed BS.

I hope you wake up or discover these frauds really are frauds and you have been hoodwinked, because these are no better than the Ron L Hubbard's of this world. Though the latter was much worse he was a pornographer and paedophile as well as a fraud with his criminal brainwashing Scientology BS.

Bill & Kerry if you get back to what you set out to do in a discerning manor you would have virtually no criticism and you would have grateful followers of your work,because you do have a talent for interviewing and asking good questions that engrosses the viewer or listener.

The truth shall set you free, avoid braggarts fantasists and loud aggressive persons for they are vexations to the soul.

Best Regards
Baron
PS: Moderator notice as usual no fowl language. I once got a warning here from one mod for using the swear word "obsequious"! LOL,that's Really true!

Last edited by Baron; 03-26-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #755
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Bill Ryan why of why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
...The group of truth seekers who decided to trace them and expose these phony's are waiting to pounce with their evidence,but only when it will make an impact.
...
Bill & Kerry if you get back to what you set out to do in a discerning manor you would have virtually no criticism and you would have grateful followers of your work,because you do have a talent for interviewing and asking good questions that engrosses the viewer or listener.
Excellent post! I applaud you. I look forward to seeing your evidence against these con-artists making a more prominent and permanent appearance. I'd suggest one good repository for it would be ufowatchdog.com.

I don't expect to get an invitation to the new forum either. Anyone who does should really question whether allowing only 'true-believers' and 'yes-men' into a forum promotes objective and intelligent discussion.

I'd like to echo your advice to Bill and Kerry although I think at this late date it will not be accepted or followed.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #756
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Bill Ryan why of why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
True Ott:...A none Doctor a Chinese cookie paper diploma.WORTHLESS.
Dr A True Ott, host of "The Story Behind the Story" on RBN, is a naturopath and PhD and dedicated, thorough researcher. He is a fine person.

Bill Ryan should have called Dr Ott regarding Jane Burgermeister.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #757
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Bill Ryan why of why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Dr A True Ott, host of "The Story Behind the Story" on RBN, is a naturopath and PhD and dedicated, thorough researcher. He is a fine person.

Bill Ryan should have called Dr Ott regarding Jane Burgermeister.
Seashore! I was expecting you like a virus to reply to my post! Of your 3.561 posts I really I wonder how many have been for the defence of Deagle and OTT??? 2.561 Perhaps? You are either one of these liars and frauds or a shil for them, and if you are anything else you must be one of the most gullible persons on the planet.

I'm amazed that you have been allowed to post such drivel here for so long!
As factual honest posts get bumped and moded.

Oh and for the record I was right up to date with this whole affair and I listened to their BS about Jane before and right after at the time. They were out of order and that other weasel with another silly name was just as bad. They said "I predicted the swine flu first" Not Jane she's stealing our glory etc etc! Like little kids.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about regarding these two weasels. YOU don't know these weasels for a start and and your assessment of Jane Burgermeister is BS. I would take my chances with her before either of these two lying frauds, and there credentials are fake, fake, fake!

Oh and what's your answer? Its the message you say! LOL That's hilarious would you say the same if one of these wise guys had killed your child or a loved one? Well they only killed the child but their message is fine!

Have you got that? I'm not an internet only researcher I'm hands on and I have checked these frauds out as have a team of investigators who just loath these phony's. That's why they will never ever, despite my many requests debate me or prove to me their credentials! Because they know I know they are frauds and can prove it!

How do you know Ott is a fine person? Have you met him have YOU checked out his phony qualifications? Are you related perhaps? Well I have and so have some real people with integrity for the truth.

They are repeaters and Ott is a lying low life feathering his nest, and if I see him he will run a mile because I will challenge him there and then, he's the lowest of the low.

Stop defending the indefensible. When you have been and checked out from the appropriate authorities and have the knowledge to see through his fraud then come back and tell me he's a nice man selling his so called health products, until then shut up and stop posting in their defence and especially on MY posts! Besides if he's a naturpath should he not be practising that instead of selling commercial health foods and not running a radio show to promote his wares? Naturepath my ****!

Oh here's a challenge for you you go ask both of your gurus where they were educated where they got their doctorates the universities and especially the medical schools they did their undergraduate work, and even for OTT and his so called easy naturpath course he would have had to complete a residency.Plus he gets to call himself Doctor how where and why?!

So find the schools universities medical schools go ask them for that info and then come back, but don't you post again to me without that info! I know you wont get nada because they have none of it, they are frauds.

Baron
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #758
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

I just checked out Otts website. He offers up a $199.98 packaged deal of crap for Multiple Sclerosis! I cannot believe the audacity of such a thing. He claims MS is "clearly linked to neuron pathway damage from MSG over-consumption"! What a lying sack of scum. MS isn't "clearly" associated with anything of the sort! Consuming various metals and minerals certainly hasn't been shown to help!!! Good grief!!!!

Poor, desperate, MS suffers don't need con-artists like that bilking them out of money they don't have and have no prospect of being able to earn. What an outrage. Shame on anyone promoting this nonsense.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 03-26-2010 at 06:55 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #759
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
What an outrage. Shame on anyone promoting this nonsense.
Dr Ott has written a book entitled Secret Assassins in Food regarding the effect of food additives. The forward for the book is written by dietitian and wellness coach Dr Wayne Pickering. Dr Russell Blaylock, MD, has also written about food additives, which he terms "excitotoxins," and how they relate to diseases of the nervous system.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #760
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Shame on you "Seashore". Shame on you. You either don't have a clue or a conscience one in either case I hope no unfortunate falls for this nonsense due to your brainless promotion of pseudo-science.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 03-26-2010 at 07:55 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #761
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Shame on you "Seashore". Shame on you. You either don't have a clue or a conscience one in either case I hope no unfortunate falls for this nonsense due to your brainless promotion of pseudo-science.
I'm going to let your words speak for themselves and not grace them with a reply.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #762
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm going to let your words speak for themselves and not grace them with a reply.
Oh, I got a belly laugh out of that one!

"... not grace them with a reply" he says as he REPLIES to the posting. I firmly stand by the "brainless" statement having received confirmation such as this.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon