Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:30 PM   #26
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hemi Sync

binaural beats are a way to OBEs ..really anything trance-inducing can do so....this means also drugs (god given natural drugs or synthetic) i recall a day when i went out to a trance party with friends...
one of the guys had lots of laughing gas (nitrous oxide?) mixed with marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...he was dancing around pretty well and all happy, when he suddenly came to me screaming! "you won`t believe this..you see me here on the dancefloor , but i see the two of us from the ceiling..I`m like sitting up there under the ceiling man!..holy ****! this is so coooool!...blabber... blabber.. OMG!...WTF?....wonderful!......like god!....."
he sure had a nice and long lasting OBE and was all "love"...so badly "love" that he picked up a transsexual..and didn`t notice it until the morning light revealed some badly shaved latino-face ....we could hardly hold ourselves back

..guess that love knows no gender or colour....

(don`t try the above mentioned yourself)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-12-2008 at 10:37 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:03 AM   #27
Quasimodo
Avalon Senior Member

The reason to curtail the sexual activity is unrelated to anything religious or dogma, it is pure energetical, I have found as was discussed by Robert Monroe that if you want to travel further away sexuak release somehow depletes your etheric energy..
Quasimodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #28
Quasimodo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
this sounds very catholic in this time and age.

i found, that desire and love is the best trigger for spiritual experiences and OBE travel. sex is a driving force in this world. and someone said: "as above so below"....
this doesn`t count for everybody though.
it`s like the song "1 night in Bangkok" : some get their "kicks" above "the waistline" and others travel for the fun of "astral sex".
ITS LIKE OBE TOURISM!

"have you already travelled or are you still tethered!? dial 1-800-WANT OUT"

The reason you may want to curtail your sexual activity is that somehow it depletes your energy levels thus limiting greatly your experiences. Personally I have found this to be the case. In addition, if you read the experiences by Robert Monroe he realized this early on during his OBE's. So, this is isn't related to any religious or dogma but from a pure energetical standpoint.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
Quasimodo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
I do NOT agree, that one needs to stay away
from "sexual activity",
as, it can help you discover
the highest of highes, and, the lowest of lows,
and, do it, with a partner,
where you can NOT only heart centre,
but, head/or mind centre, too
another provides input,
and, the two people, can create a much better output,
and, a faster learning curve...
however, most of my life,
i have lived with "NUN" of that in 3D
(often, when in a commited type of relationship,
having another there, has eXcelerated the process,
however, the intention of two, is eXceeding important,
to the equation)
do NOT a lot of people, have "sex" with themselves ?
(ahh, perhaps, taboo, to mention that)
i find it hard to believe, that cutting yourself off from that,
makes you "snake" rise better, inside ...
having three SnakeS riSe, together, is a trine
love
susan
the eXchanger

I have undergone a Kundalini experience and realize how difficult it can be to manage sexual energy, but again and I realize this may not be the case with everyone if you are sexually active it has an effect on your ability to travel and maintain acceptable energy levels.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #30
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
The reason you may want to curtail your sexual activity is that somehow it depletes your energy levels thus limiting greatly your experiences. Personally I have found this to be the case. In addition, if you read the experiences by Robert Monroe he realized this early on during his OBE's. So, this is isn't related to any religious or dogma but from a pure energetical standpoint.
good point.
this requires a lot of mastery over one`s "sex drive" when young, otherwise the dammed up sexual energy can turn out to be a great inhibitor of OBE..

robert monroe and raymond moody were already "old" enough to have seen it all (sexualy) or simply weren`t so horny any more, when they had their extensive OBE experiences...this factor is important too..

i remember robert monroe stating, that to end any OBE, all you need is a full bladder...(can`t help it)
...for a teen, a full "bag" would be just as distracting.(grounding) if he`s not a natural born chi-gong-master..
think of all the "sex" power a teen has to handle.(it`s overkill...well that`s how i felt.)..all bags could be empty and he`ll still go the extra mile...

i think it depends on the age...or energy available..
Old 11-15-2008, 01:18 AM   #31
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I acutally started playing with these a couple weeks ago, and as someone told me, "they're like training wheels for meditation." And I would have to agree with that point as it def did help with the OBE point and I was borderline feeling my body leave and gravity becoming more and more of a weaker force. I was using Brainwave entertainment btw.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:36 AM   #32
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
I know where your coming from but my point is that you cannot alter your consciousness artificially. Just as psychedelics are like the helicopter ride up the mountain but to actually face the foot of the mountain and climb it everyday and know and feel and touch it yourself is the true path.

Tell yourself what you need to.

Entheogens like Psilocin, physically change how the brain processes information for a short period of time allowing for states of consciousness not otherwise accessible.

This is not an accident.

On a side note -

I went to the Monroe Institute. I met Joe McMoneagle there.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:10 AM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The best advise I can think of is to avoid seeking feedback from other people's experiences. The reason being is that this is truly an individual path different for everyone and by seeking information from other people you may develop expectations that may or not apply to you.

Also, a great deal of this program requires patience and preserverance. There are a number of books on OBE/Astral travel out there. In addition, there are also the books written by Thomas Campbell a physicist that began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe in the early 1970's where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe's laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running.

Bottom line is that it requires a lot of practice and the need to stay away from any form of sexual activity if you want to be able to travel anywhere at all. (It has to do with energetic levels).

It sounds by what you have written that you are well on your way to have meaningful experiences. (Sensing the energy around you) I hope this helps you in your journey.
When you say "meaningful experiences" what do you specifically mean? What are the practical applications of these practices? What is your goal as a spiritual being and how does this help you?

respectfully,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:16 AM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The last time I felt testosterone surging through my body (another lifetime) I saw myself using it to further my creative artistic abilities and not for sex or procreation. Is that what Kundalini helps one do -- channel the energies towards a higher harmonic of sex urges?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:07 AM   #35
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
The last time I felt testosterone surging through my body (another lifetime) I saw myself using it to further my creative artistic abilities and not for sex or procreation. Is that what Kundalini helps one do -- channel the energies towards a higher harmonic of sex urges?
interesting, where this is going....can it be linked to behavior?
what would a higher harmonic of sex urges be like? (all converted to brain power? so that the body would discharge the excess fluid after a while without any stimulation needed?)
or what would the lowest harmonic be like..(violent?/very bizarre?)
where would homosexuality fit in? (can it be of higher harmonic as well?)
(with men, homosexuality is often either a big show off "homosensationality" or it`s latent)
(with women it`s either a militant thingy or latent)(latent = hidden , almost secret, maybe just careful)

(what do i know..i could be so wrong...)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-16-2008 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 AM   #36
Quasimodo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

The energy levels I am speaking about are ethereal not physical. Somehow the more sexually active you are the less amount of energy you have to travel or conduct anything psychic.

I am no expert in Kundalini and as I understand it, it may be experienced differently but if you remain sexually active it will limit your experiences I suspect for the same reasons.

I call them ethereal energies (the more you have the more you can do). Another source you can ask is Tom Campbell, he worked with Bob Monroe and is an accomplished traveler himself as he alleges. Anyways he has his own website (My Big Toe), which stands for "Theory of Everything" I believe and has a forum much like this where you can find a wealth of information on this subject kundalini and OBE's.

You should also read books about Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen, William Buhlman and Rosalind A. McKnight to name a few..

These authors have detailed some meaningful experiences in these books.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
I was referring to Brain Entraining using sine waves formed into Binaural Beats and the other various techniques.

I don't have a clue what silva is
what about Solfreggio Frequencies by Ravi? do you know anything about that..the same?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #38
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

arcora:

I have tried it for quite a while and my opinion of it is quite neutral.
It helps you meditate in some ways, but I believe you get more lasting and relevant results through learning to mediate without it.

I have also experienced the "hot" feeling around my ears, also I get uncomfortable quite quick in Focus 10.
As you reach focus 12 you might see some.. interesting things though.
I flew myself into a very dark, traumatic place in my soul, and I couldn't get out. I was terrified, I might have been there for hours. But when I got out the darkness was gone permanently. That's the only result I've had with Hemi Sync.

For actually inducing OBE; I truly doubt it will. It's made me float around but never helped me to gain the ability to actually see my own body etc. Might be my own fault though.

Last edited by ayadew; 11-30-2008 at 11:06 PM.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #39
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Hemi sync is very very good.

But audiovisual stimilation is more effective and works faster.
I am currently using the Procyon device for this. one other good device os Nova Pro 100 which i used for many years before it broke (too bad!).

When using a one hour program for the Procyon that i created myself, i have after the session kept completely still because it felt sooo good and that have resultet in hearing the inner sounds, meeting my inner master (a few times only) and also OOBE together with really powerfull bliss that is hard to explain.
It usually takes long practise to reach theese states, and it is worth it.

In theese states i also had the idea to the xphiriene product that turned out to be pretty fantastic if you ask me. just being honest.

Isochronic stimulation together with blinking light (like audiostrobe or audiovisual machines) is the most effective brainwave entrainment according to me.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #40
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I have around 35 gig of Hemi-Sync, Holosync & Kelly Howell's Brain Sync.

I really enjoy using all of them for different purposes.
Hemi-Sync 'Meta-Music' is fantastic to listen to whilst reading.. Even though its very relaxing I maintain a high degree of focus and have increased mental stamina whilst also having that etheric trancendental feel to reality.

Im also keen on getting one of these-
Alpha-Trainer / Antense®
BIOFEEDBACK ANTI-TENSION DEVICE:
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/product.asp?productid=203

Has anybody tried this? feedback?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #41
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Never heard of any of this - have googled, and will investigate...
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #42
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

capreycorn that's hilarious btw

i miss the pounding beats....dff dff dff dff
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:58 AM   #43
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Obtained some 'SOUNDMIND' last night from demonoid (members only), claims to be better than Holosync and Hemisync.

I've been listening to it - quite powerful indeed, I found it on isohunt aswel for all of you here:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5...nd?tab=summary

Enjoy.. newbies beware! don't try listening to the ultra powerful stuff until you have worked your way up the levels or you may get f@*#$ up.

Have fun

Old 02-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #44
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Hemi Sync

Wow.. great site with binaural downloads:
http://www.store.unexplainable.net/
Old 05-19-2009, 02:24 AM   #45
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

My advice for anyone who wants to try this stuff out is make it yourself and save a ton of money. I've seen alot of people pay a disturbing ammount of money for some of these cd programs.....its a massive rip off IMO.

Obtain a program called cool edit pro (there are many others) and that has its own built in brainwave sync where you can make your own hemisync/holosync audio files.

Not only can you use any music or sounds you like but you can also choose the exact frequencies you want to use. Do a google search for brainwave frequencies and you'll find enough frequency lists to find what you are after.

I've made a nice collection of brainsync audio CD's that are better quality than half the commercial ones I've heard.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 AM   #46
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

The "feel good" is not the measure of effectiveness.... Life is not all about Feeling Good... get over it!

I suggest you hear Wellerite & Woodshreder... my experience w/HemiSync dates back to the late 80's. If you have read Monroe's first book (Journeys out of the Body) and his initial OOBexperiences that led to the founding of the Monroe Institute... well, that was why I wrote him, actually I wrote Charles Tart first and he pointed me to Bob Monroe. Synchronistic events, the day or two after I rec'd his reply, someone I met "out of the blue" handed me Monroe's book.

EVEN synchronistic events are not an indication that you are "on the right track"... again, get over it.

OK, here it is 20 yrs later and now, here at Avalon, this Hemi-Sync comes up again and I recognize my former naive self.

WHEN WILL IT BECOME CLEAR TO OTHERS....???? that there is technology out there to fashion your perceptions???????

I strongly suggest that you not subject yourself to outside stimulation such as this. WHEN might you pay heed to the FACT that you have within you everything that is needed to access whatever it is that you want to know in this life ? Tap THAT!

Mind control/programming is REAL!
If you want to believe something... believe THAT, until you KNOW it.

Protect yourself, you are being infiltrated.

TRUST the process of life, of which you ARE! Trust your essence...
there IS no shortcut to growth.
Life is NOT about always FEELING GOOD.

Hemi-Sync is NOT recommended by me. Nada zip!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #47
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

most are available as torrent files and can be downloaded
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote