Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #51
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I get what you are saying too, Boober.

But if someone has something and I don't, is the world wrong?

From the millions of actions and influences that act upon us every second of our lives, how is it possible to know what is right for us and what is not?

Potentially, being banned from a site could be the best thing that ever happened to someone, from an objective external perspective further down the line. They might go out to the park instead of sitting at a computer and meet the person of their dreams

I'm sure there are a few of us here who weren't the first to be picked at sides for football.

We all know how that feels. But feelings can be fuelled by the ego, that thinks it understands our world perfectly. And it does to an extent, and it also doesn't.

There are going to be more causes to fight for than just Wonka tickets at Avalon soon... this is going to spread like wildfire.

So hang on to your hats. Know who you are, and know why you are aligning yourself with something.
Wise words Kula. That's why you are so lovable. xxx
gita is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #52
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I get what you are saying too, Boober.

But if someone has something and I don't, is the world wrong?

From the millions of actions and influences that act upon us every second of our lives, how is it possible to know what is right for us and what is not?

Potentially, being banned from a site could be the best thing that ever happened to someone, from an objective external perspective further down the line. They might go out to the park instead of sitting at a computer and meet the person of their dreams

I'm sure there are a few of us here who weren't the first to be picked at sides for football.

We all know how that feels. But feelings can be fuelled by the ego, that thinks it understands our world perfectly. And it does to an extent, and it also doesn't.

There are going to be more causes to fight for than just Wonka tickets at Avalon soon... this is going to spread like wildfire.

So hang on to your hats. Know who you are, and know why you are aligning yourself with something.
Ok man , I think I am a little off center, cause I am not feeling your post at all, but anyway. I think it will be all good after everyone who is waiting for there invite gets it. lol I am getting pms, which I wont read btw, if i dont know you, talk to me out in the open, unless you really cant, in that case i wont respond for a while lol. I know this happened cause of all the drama, but I see some people taking advantage of this little bit of power they got, even if they are sincere they are still using language that is forcing people to wonder why they didnt get invited. Hopefully after the dust settles it will be all good. But if I see people ,even if they are going to get an invite, question themselves and why they didnt get in, more posts like this will pop up, sorry cant help it.
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #53
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

no offense boober, but hope it's a BIG canoe. Kula very relevant point of view. gotta cake for that?
swordsmith is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #54
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
no offense boober, but hope it's a BIG canoe. Kula very relevant point of view. gotta cake for that?
no offense taken cause idk know what you mean,lol. All I mean was that I roll with the underdogs, the people who are the outcasts, especially the ones who are outcasts in a group of outcasts. no offense to you btw, its late as heck right now, and I am still up cause I gots stuff to do. lol thus Im not 100%
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #55
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I don't want you to remain with the impression that i got invited and i don't care about the rest of the people that did not. I did not expected to be invited i didn't even know the forum is up... i'm glad i have been invited but i don't feel more special than the others here, i'm waiting for them. I've been around avalon since its beginnings... i had another username to which i lost the mail and pass so recently i made this one. Over time i've attached to some members feeling that i know them, although they don't know me that good... i feel that i know them. I see avalon as a family... and that is my possition in this matter.
cool, you should have said that earlier man. Me too bro I was here back in the day as well, with a different name , who were you? lol, I was SoulSuspect.
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #56
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
cool, you should have said that earlier man. Me too bro I was here back in the day as well, with a different name , who were you? lol, I was SoulSuspect.
I prefer not to say as i consider this to be irrelevant. And because i have associated "time periods" with that virtual name and much have changed since. I needed a change and my virtual name reflects the change somehow.
Kra is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #57
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Well I was going to start ANOTHER thread about the two forums Swordsmith entitled 'Have your cake and eat it!' But I relented

All that matters is this moment, and the interactions we are havnig in this moment. You are all Kool with me.. Swordsmith, Boober, Kra, Gita.

And I don't have the answers any more than the next person.

As in, from Life of Brian

Brian: " You're all individuals !!!! "

Crowd: " Yes !!! We're all individuals !!!"

Lone Man: " I'm not. "

Brian " You don't need me or anyone else to tell you what to do...."

But what I'm noticing... did anyone see my 'Elephant in the room' post ? on the beat the dead horse thread ? ... is that there is an energy out there, it's like a clock pulse.. and it will cause you to dance to its tune. It wants duality... it wants stances.

My guess is that that is where we have to go to before unity. Extreme opposites. But if we're not careful, we will get drawn into the examples all around us.

Did B&K want to fall out ? Did the Mods ? Do the Members ?

No, I don't believe so. We're ALL good people, looking for a way.

I don't know what will happen, what the new forum will be like, who will be invited. these are all mysteries. So I'm going to try and not have an opinion about it. Not align with it.

Just be.

Just love.

The thing I can't seem to do is tear myself away...
Arrrghhghhghghgh... someone get me bl**dy hands away from this computer....

But we're all learning lessons, just different ones. That's why you're all so Kool... and why we will be seeing LOTS more of each other.

Don't worry 'bout your ticket Boober. I bet it's a cert. And if it ain't, I'll see you in the mists. Don't be afraid that you or anyone won't be picked.

Love picks us all.

K
Kulapops is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:37 AM   #58
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kra View Post
i prefer not to say as i consider this to be irrelevant. And because i have associated "time periods" with that virtual name and much have changed since. I needed a change and my virtual name reflects the change somehow.
o k
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #59
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Just one more thing to add, if your serious , like really serious about making an AV2 that really contributes, you prob. shouldnt invite people who just are happy to be here. Cause honestly they dont contribute research. If you want people only with substance make that clear. Because people need to know who gets to go to AV2 and why, all I have heard is, "were not playing favorites" "its only for people who contribute", yall need to define contribute. Seriously. You need to define what AV2 is really about, not just some vague statment or use of terms. Cause maybe some people shouldnt get invited and it will make them sad, but they prob. shouldnt get an invite. Make that tough decision and dont invite them. But know I will be here with my AV1ers good or bad. I aint running from the negative threads either, I just do what I always do. Ignore them! lol , But i have a feeling there is definitely more to this whole thing than meets the eye. Peace Out and lets be real, a big part of this is favorites thats the reality of the invite, your favorite contributer, duh. lol im over it guys my bad, for now, lol
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #60
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

[QUOTE=Boober;258493]Just one more thing to add, if your serious , like really serious about making an AV2 that really contributes, you prob. shouldnt invite people who just are happy to be here. Cause honestly they dont contribute research. If you want people only with substance make that clear. Because people need to know who gets to go to AV2 and why, all I have heard is, "were not playing favorites" "its only for people who contribute", yall need to define contribute. Seriously. You need to define what AV2 is really about, not just some vague statment or use of terms. Cause maybe some people shouldnt get invited and it will make them sad, but they prob. shouldnt get an invite. Make that tough decision and dont invite them. But know I will be here with my AV1ers good or bad. I aint running from the negative threads either, I just do what I always do. Ignore them! lol , But i have a feeling there is definitely more to this whole thing than meets the eye. Peace Out and lets be real, a big part of this is favorites thats the reality of the invite, your favorite contributer, duh. lol im over it guys my bad, for now, lol[/QUOTE

You're not tightening the entry rules now Boober ? lol I thought we'd agreed that no one should be excluded ?

I say... Let 'em in

Kulapops is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #61
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

lol, no , anyone in AV2 is excluded buddy. But I think if they are wanting to how do the kids say it , "keep it real", then they should do that "keep it real", cause go for it. I dont want any part in it. Cause the way it was created was a joke, but thats just me. The process is a s s backwards I know people who have been here forever, and they didnt get an invite (yet) but anyway, then I meet these kids who are here for two seconds and they already got asked. Then these people have the nerve to say send an email and ask. What, for real? oh wait you mean everyone should go to AV2, my fault, but there are some creepers who are just here to take this place down. But I have a feeling they will make it into AV2 anyway.lol, and then AV3 will come around , sadly, for me, that would be awesome on so many levels. See this whole thing wasnt really about this drama thread. which is cool, i just hope everyone who deserves an invite gets one. And if they dont. Again member you didnt get the invite! thus your good peoples! sorry i keep going off on a tangent. my bad
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #62
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
sorry i keep going off on a tangent. my bad
YOU ARE NOT SORRY!!! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTACK!!!

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TROLL!!!

and

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS POST!!!

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM!!!

1
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #63
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
YOU ARE NOT SORRY!!! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTACK!!!

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TROLL!!!

and

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS POST!!!

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM!!!

1
lol, your awesome man. Naw , I realize people just dont get what I am saying. So I will chill. and btw your statement is rather ironic.

Peace Love and Light
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #64
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
lol, your awesome man. Naw , I realize people just dont get what I am saying. So I will chill. and btw your statement is rather ironic.

Peace Love and Light

Did you log back in just to reply to this!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE!!!

NOBODY GETS IT BECAUSE YOUR NOT SAYING ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE!!!

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL POST!!! STILL!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR SPIRITUAL ISLAND BEING OVER RUN WITH TROLLS AND AGENTS!!!

PEOPLE RECRUITING FOR OTHER FORUMS!!!

JTEYE!!!


Quote:
Whats this all about? This is the absolute height of irony, a website revolving around truth, and the coming together of mature adults in order to bring down those who rule by division is being "divided and conquered".. The very site itself is under threat against the will of the majority, because of a few who are in a position to make "difficult" decisions.

Ive not had the time to be around lately, so in that light i'm not to sure whats going on, but if its what it looks like then its an utter disgrace.
Quote:
Hey man, well im pretty sure that the first step in clearing this place up would be for people to realise that this forum is currently RIFE with disinformation agents who have made their way through the cracks at an opportune moment to reinforce the state of disharmony.

People would want to start speaking up before this forum becomes a carbon copy of the real world.
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #65
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

Did you log back in just to reply to this!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE!!!

NOBODY GETS IT BECAUSE YOUR NOT SAYING ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE!!!

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL POST!!! STILL!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR SPIRITUAL ISLAND BEING OVER RUN WITH TROLLS AND AGENTS!!!

PEOPLE RECRUITING FOR OTHER FORUMS!!!

JTEYE!!!
I feel ya man and after reading this I kind of do feel that someone split this forum on purpose in order just to divide it up for whatever reason. Which just goes to show you avalon was not really about what they said they were. It makes sense, either that or something happened behind the scenes that scared the daylights out of bill and kerry , thus they started an AV2. Did i log back on just to post? lol are you looking to see if I am logged on or off? lol , i hope not man, but if you are thats pretty awesome. Bro I log on and off a hundred times. Its called procrastination. But again you didnt get what I was saying, its cool though. I think your quotes ring true. lol i didnt quote your other quotes, but in relation to trying to say I am not saying anything of importance, again are you trying to be ironic, Cause I cant figure out if you are for real or not? or if this is just your character? Bc remember this JT there is only one Boober! So dont try and bite my style, and if you reply to this , in advance quit being a troll , lol you might be my new hero Jester. And for the dude below me, i cant tell if your being serious or trying to make fun of Boober, either way I like the direction your going.

Last edited by Boober; 03-17-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Boober is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Let Boober be Boober. This is a part of free-speech. I object to most censorship. I object to Avalon 2...and I think something screwy is going on. But Let Boober be Boober. Give Boober a Chance. Even if someone is purposely trying to sabotage the forum...it provides us with an opportunity to deal with that sort of a challenge...just like the bizzare abraxasinas thread provided us with an opportunity to attempt to deal with something unlike most of us had ever experienced...or ever will experience in the future. Obviously...there are limits to free-speech...but choose your battles wisely. Being annoying and stupid should not cause someone to be shut-down. I'm frankly havin a laugh! Go Boober!
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #67
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Where i place my feet
Posts: 25
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
YOU ARE NOT SORRY!!! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL ATTACK!!!

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TROLL!!!

and

YOU ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS POST!!!

WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!!!

YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM!!!

1
Dude right next to the letter A is a button called "caps lock" if you press that one you dont need to look like a complete ass, and not being taken as a complete mongoloid. Im down with ur views man but hey ... take a little chillpill and stay calm mate.
Kristoffer is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #68
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
Dude right next to the letter A is a button called "caps lock" if you press that one you dont need to look like a complete ass, and not being taken as a complete mongoloid. Im down with ur views man but hey ... take a little chillpill and stay calm mate.
ITS BROKEN ON!!!

JUST LIKE THE INTEGRITY OF THE TEAM!!!

OK FINE

in·teg·ri·ty

adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2.
the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3.
a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #69
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
lol, no , anyone in AV2 is excluded buddy. But I think if they are wanting to how do the kids say it , "keep it real", then they should do that "keep it real", cause go for it. I dont want any part in it. Cause the way it was created was a joke, but thats just me. The process is a s s backwards I know people who have been here forever, and they didnt get an invite (yet) but anyway, then I meet these kids who are here for two seconds and they already got asked. Then these people have the nerve to say send an email and ask. What, for real? oh wait you mean everyone should go to AV2, my fault, but there are some creepers who are just here to take this place down. But I have a feeling they will make it into AV2 anyway.lol, and then AV3 will come around , sadly, for me, that would be awesome on so many levels. See this whole thing wasnt really about this drama thread. which is cool, i just hope everyone who deserves an invite gets one. And if they dont. Again member you didnt get the invite! thus your good peoples! sorry i keep going off on a tangent. my bad
burgundia is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #70
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

I honestly think JT is being ironic Boober.

My kind of humour !

The caps lock is working for me... keep it going JT

Who's 'the dude below me' ? Me Boober ?

I don't think you're rambling. You're being honest, with yourself, and with everyone. So is JT. Integrity indeed.

All I can say is, that if we are feeling confused, that's good.

If someone thinks they know where everything is... that's scary.

No one gives us, or allows us anything really, we're sovereign beings.

So I agree, no need to ask for an invite, wait for one. Who knows what's going on, really ?

It makes me laugh, that after 18 months of internet viewing, I'm no more clued up about what reality is than I was then. No surprises that we should have the same impossibility of knowing what's really going on at Avalon either.

The choice is the same. You can choose to believe the best or the worst. Course, news is what HApPENS to you...(my saying) not what happens to someone else. So if something has happened to you, then fine, you need to act on it. But as for speculation about what is happening to other people...and why people do or did what they do did done...

You might just as well believe in fairies if you like. Or Aliens. Or david Icke..

I reckon we have just as much proof.

So that ain't a war that can be won in my opinion, and it ain't worth being uncomfortable with it.

All we can be sure of is NoW...This is it. This is Now...

What are we going to do with this here second ?

That's the challenge.

K
Kulapops is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #71
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

ya see , here's the real irony on this , whoda thunk boober would be my new Avaloony hero?
since you have warned us boob that you wont be opening any private messages I'm going to have to out my intended one right here () ( is this a pre crime in the making, should I GOVERN myself?) nawwww...
Ok boober, my private message to you is :
I admit to being a teeny bit hurt when you did not comment on my response when I said you could join my cult. And heres where the irony is, Boober I could well imagine joining any cult of the lone canoeist. and WHY?
( ok this bit is not private )
because for me, Boober cristalized exactly what is wrong about whats been going down on here, lack of heart for the honestly hurting because they truly feel they may be left behind. Boober I wondered if you were toying with our feelings and lacked complete sincerity, but the beauty of it is, it matters not, this is what you brought to the table and I am happy to digest the offering. Mainly because it was sweet to me.
The other issues I'm going to talk about somewhere else.
And JT I will admit to a slight confusion regarding your posts, but hey I like it ... I think.
swordsmith is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #72
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
ya see , here's the real irony on this , whoda thunk boober would be my new Avaloony hero?
since you have warned us boob that you wont be opening any private messages I'm going to have to out my intended one right here () ( is this a pre crime in the making, should I GOVERN myself?) nawwww...
Ok boober, my private message to you is :
I admit to being a teeny bit hurt when you did not comment on my response when I said you could join my cult. And heres where the irony is, Boober I could well imagine joining any cult of the lone canoeist. and WHY?
( ok this bit is not private )
because for me, Boober cristalized exactly what is wrong about whats been going down on here, lack of heart for the honestly hurting because they truly feel they may be left behind. Boober I wondered if you were toying with our feelings and lacked complete sincerity, but the beauty of it is, it matters not, this is what you brought to the table and I am happy to digest the offering. Mainly because it was sweet to me.
The other issues I'm going to talk about somewhere else.
And JT I will admit to a slight confusion regarding your posts, but hey I like it ... I think.

You my friend, are a walking contradiction.
Jack is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #73
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

thank you very much! ( but I am sitting on my butt right now) you might actually like me in real life, too!
swordsmith is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #74
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
thank you very much! ( but I am sitting on my butt right now) you might actually like me in real life, too!
more comfortable than on the fence?
burgundia is offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #75
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

way better than on the fence, my butt don't crease that way.
swordsmith is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon