Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:02 AM   #76
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Yeah and they are running around the forum unchecked because they are snakes hiding in the grass!!! And have been causing problems all over the planet!!!
so you prefer staying here in Project Avalon as a snake charmer?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:02 AM   #77
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

So what are we saying there are certain PTB who keep avalon in check in certain ways and this PTB are on the darkside?
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 AM   #78
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

I'm not leaving here until all of you are ready to join me...

Rocky
Well gee wizz...thanks friend this has actually put a smile on my face.

Thanks and much respect for putting up with me

Were gonna get this all sorted out yet!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:05 AM   #79
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
So what are we saying there are certain PTB who keep avalon in check in certain ways and this PTB are on the darkside?
well Dear Boober,

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!



MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME MORE WHADA YA SAY!!! MAYBE!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
so you prefer staying here in Project Avalon as a snake charmer?
Not so much!!! But We must be sure we can move ahead without having our forum hijacked!!! As is being claimed!!!

I do not trust anyone!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-16-2010 at 05:09 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:08 AM   #80
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Well gee wizz...thanks friend this has actually put a smile on my face.

Thanks and much respect for putting up with me

Were gonna get this all sorted out yet!
I'm not sure if you have seen the special post I did for you up in Avalon II announcement thread...

but you make me laugh to the point I couldn't imagine a better name than Jester...

I look forward to putting up with you for many years to come my friend...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:22 AM   #81
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_shorz View Post
i'm not sure if you have seen the special post i did for you up in avalon ii announcement thread...

But you make me laugh to the point i couldn't imagine a better name than jester...

I look forward to putting up with you for many years to come my friend...
THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW!!! BECAUSE THAT MAY BE HOW LONG IT MAY TAKE TO GET ME TO AVALON 2!!!

I'M NOT GOING BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS DRIVING THE SHIP AND I CAN NOT RISK SHARING ADVANCED INFORMATION!!!

I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A LOOSE CANNON!!!

NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA FIX THESE PROBLEMS OF TOO MANY RULES!!! AND THE FACT THAT SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!! Hmmmm....

THINGS ARE NOT OK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IM MELTING DOWN

BECAUSE I AM!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-16-2010 at 05:26 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #82
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

did you know they created a section just for you?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:33 AM   #83
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
did you know they created a section just for you?
what are you serious?
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:33 AM   #84
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

did you know they have an announcement there just for you?

A special thread has started and all it is missing is you?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:44 AM   #85
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

cant see why people are arguing.
If you find yourself in a hole stop digging.
If you really care about the result vote NOW.
I dont mind either way.
Voting yes does not mean that you are against AV 2 just that you want to keep this one.
I could easily debate for yes or against yes.
I have had an invite to join for several days so I have no axe to grind.

Relax

Just vote and get all your friends to vote make the effort
it will clear the air.
Everyone entitled to their opinion.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #86
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

In a perfect world, the banker wouldn't show up at the home for repossession if the family wanted to stay...

Without a question no one wants to leave, but some times the situation is out of our control...

The good thing is as you are slowly driving away from the home and everyone's eyes are a little misty...

what's most important is, the family is driving away together...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:50 AM   #87
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Never follow a leader,
don't ever obey authority,
and never ever believe what you're told.

Long live experience, adventure, and exploration,
the only way to grow your Soul!

Last edited by Christo888; 03-16-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:59 AM   #88
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
In a perfect world, the banker wouldn't show up at the home for repossession if the family wanted to stay...

Without a question no one wants to leave, but some times the situation is out of our control...

The good thing is as you are slowly driving away from the home and everyone's eyes are a little misty...

what's most important is, the family is driving away together...
Hi Rocky I have a lot of respect for you and posts that you have made.
It just seems that closing down our home is an over reaction to a few challenges.
If we all move then then the challenges remain.
A story.
I had in my varied career a Residential Home for the Elderly. I took on the old staff hen I bought it, they were experienced I was not.
I never had to dimiss anyone.
If a new member of staff was not performing to the high standards of the original ones, then they took them aside and advised them, if no heed was taken to friendly advice then then they were quietly sidelined till they just left, I never had to fire anyone.
Some new people here and yes some old interacted in an immature way, no need to clear the whole house out and begin again. doesnt make sense from a business or ethical point of view. When you start to loose people like Mudra ( a person full of love who never harmed any one) the alarm bells should surely ring loud.
I have respect for our founder members and dont doubt Bill good intention but surely it is madness to throw out the baby with the bath water.
The situation would have calmed down given time.
This forum is visited by thousands of people. If we cant get on here we wont get on in another forum. We have a responsibility to be responsible I know you are Rocky.
This is for others to read.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #89
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

I have to say I dislike the design a LOT of AV2 ... why not keep the current design? One of the reasons I liked this forum was the design which is very harmonious

AV2 design is based on Apple (Mac) design .. a platform that I completely dislike with a passion (bordering on hate).. I'm a computer geek so apple computers to me are an insult to my intelligence .. for Pete's sake Apple design looks like a washing machine. I know on Bill's mac it must look great and all but on my PC not so much... Yea sure it is a subjective feeling but it matters to me .. a LOT on how things look and feel whenever I have to focus on them

As for the format? I am all for invite only format... free for all doesn't work in internet settings without serious plunge of energy and lots of flamewars.. as I've been involved with online communities (writing,moderating,administrating) for over 12 years I've seen it happen many times over. The solution is always tight restrictions and ban happy admins

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-16-2010 at 09:00 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:14 AM   #90
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW!!! BECAUSE THAT MAY BE HOW LONG IT MAY TAKE TO GET ME TO AVALON 2!!!

I'M NOT GOING BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS DRIVING THE SHIP AND I CAN NOT RISK SHARING ADVANCED INFORMATION!!!

I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A LOOSE CANNON!!!

NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA FIX THESE PROBLEMS OF TOO MANY RULES!!! AND THE FACT THAT SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!! Hmmmm....

THINGS ARE NOT OK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IM MELTING DOWN

BECAUSE I AM!!!
Hi JT,

Admins, Gareth and Gaialove and the current senior Mod team will be running the forum under Bill Ryan's leadership and vision for AV2.

If you are in doubt, and think I am insincere, deluded, illusional, 'taken over' or whatever else then please, PM Bill or E-mail him and ask yourself.

You are a longtime 5000+ poster and have been a valued member of PA, I for one am looking forward to seeing you at AV2.

Peace

Ross H
__________________
Ross H, formerly known as jross.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #91
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

FredKc ,

You are right I was'nt registered in PA2 when I viewed it's topics.
Therefore my announcement here that there was no spirituality section
in that forum was a hasty step taken without further thought.
I see how this made the community a disservice.
I am pleased to see a spirituality area exists in PA2 as this will
keep it in balance.
I thank you for putting things straight and apologize to all members for my relaying of incorrect information.

Peace
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-16-2010 at 09:36 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #92
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member
 
Floyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 65
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
Hi all,





Those who don't register then find another forum that you do like or perhaps start your own, no easy feat, Admins, Mods and yes $$$ amongst plenty of other issues.

As a Mod and a volunteer this job is not easy i assure you! especially when there are far more serious issue to attend to, like family, work, paying bills, tending to flood damage the last 2 weeks, maintaining relationships, keeping grounded, getting enough sleep, lawns and gardens that are in serious need of attention, etc, ect.

I'l remind some here that when a 'real crisis' rears it head in ones life, like serious injury, ill health, very sick children, death to close ones etc, then PA/AV2 will be the lest important thing on your mind, then, one is reminded of whats really important.


Peace to you all

Sincerely

Ross H
It is indeed tricky to run a forum but it doesnt cost me a penny. not one single sausage. Good luck with your new venture.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:52 AM   #93
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 372
Post Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

There is some good points about simply doing some upgrade to the current house...maybe add a couple rooms and so forth. There is a poll and its looks like the people are speaking!

PEOPLE GOT MISTED!!! THIS HAS CREATED A HUGE SPLIT!!!

WE CAN NOT JUST FORGET AND MOVE ON!!!

This must be solved to restore the INTEGRITY OF AVALON!!!

WHOS RUNNING THE SHIP!!! AND WHO DO THEY WORK FOR!!!

I mean what just went down here!!! How do we know this won't happen again! Can we actually work as a team and trust that we are all working for the great good of the planet and humanity!!! Not only that but there are members here that seem to have agendas other then sharing and learning metaphysical science and ufology and current galactic events sort of stuff,,,They seem to be leading conversations in the wrong direction... IM NOT BLIND>>> I GOT MY EYE WIDE OPEN!!! I SEE WHATS GOING ON!!!

I know whats at Steak here. So do many others!!! THAT'S WHY THERE IS ALL THE DRAMA!!!

________________________________________________

Jester did you have too much Steak for DINNER? Add a couple of rooms to our current house here at Avalon 1? This is important re. your quote..."There is a poll and its looks like the people are speaking!" [/B]
Before I I have to say I've read the best and the worst posts, those who are in favour of keeping Avalon 1 vs those who are moving on to Avalon 2....each individual will go where their Heart leads him/her...Happy Trails...
__________________________________________________ _____
Et tu Brutus and I thought you were my Friend...
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #94
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Ok, I will begin by explaining why I have not posted more than 10 words in the last week, or so.

It can best be explained by the fact that when I went to the "New Posts" page, this morning, 12 out of the first 25 threads were nothing but sniveling, whiny, ill-informed, ill-meant posts by the REAL people who have destroyed this form.

Congratulations! The two-faced, back-stabbers and their uncanny ability to kick a sick dog in the stomach, when it isn't looking, has really shown me the path, and behavior of the truly enlightened.
________________________________

Next!
Now that I have already run off everyone with absolutely no interest in them... allow me to provide some actual AV2 facts:

1. PM's and personal pages:
Yes! There are "personal pages, where people can mark each other as friends, share quips, quotes, pictures, links, just like this place.

Now, I know just what all the good-hearted, trusting people here will say, "Oh he is possessed by Satan, or his bride, or hell why not... he IS Satan himself, the father of liars". So... while I attempt to straighten a few things out, I will provide fake photographic evidence, to prove it.

Exhibit A:


Boy, if I didn't know better that looks like a "personal page", of someone else, with a message on it, from me. But wait... it gets better.

You have the ability to not only "have a page" to share, it has 3 additional things (I've found so far) to boot:
  1. You can have a collection of things there which are visible to everyone.
  2. You can have things in a "private section" NOT visible to everyone.
  3. You even have a third place where you can store notes and links solely for yourself!
Finally, yes you can send PM's to anyone on the forum!
_______________________________

2. Guidelines:
First of all, I read the guidelines page as well. I've been looking at "forum guidelines" pages for about 11 years now, and I don't see much that is different from any other one. Yes, they are about a page, and a half long, but they get that way, when you are forced to pry something as simple as:
"If you don't know how to act like a guest in someone's home, use the door, or we'll have to show it to you."
into language any Internet Lawyer can pour over for hours, and hours, looking for loopholes that give them, and only them the right to act like a complete jerk.

I see nothing in these, I haven't seen in many other forums. and YES, that includes reserving the right to either alter, or delete anyone's post, any time, for any reason. I'll also say that, from my experience, a forum that doesn't do that, probably lasts 10-30 days.

Next, let me take the opportunity to add that, for those who think Mists Of Avalon is God's own answer to this, there are already posts over there complaining about threads being (gasp!) deleted, and threads being edited by the mods.

Wait! I just checked. Not only are several threads missing, but the thread complaining about missing, and edited threads is missing too! Aw gee. paradise lost, so soon.
_______________________________

Well, Mudra said it, so it must be true, right? So...



I guess there is no Spirituality section, and there isn't already 5 posts in it, including one of mine.

While I am on that, Mudra...
Didn't you decide this place was unworthy of your continued attention, so you were leaving 3 days ago ? Yet here you are, posting in one of the "Let's beat a dead horse" threads... still.

I also notice that the special section, at M.O.Av. with your name on it was also deleted in the last 15 minutes (6:15 PDT).

Let me ask all the AV 2 detractors a simple question:
Were any of you logged in while you were there?

You see, much isn't visible yet, to people who aren't logged in. That also is a management decision. You see when someone pays for someplace to exist then, just like their home, they can do things like that.

Understanding this though, would take one of two things:
1. Having a bit of trust or faith in what Bill Ryan intends, and waiting.
2. Being a guest in someone's home.
_____________________________

It has been very hard for me to keep my mouth shut, while people I once had respect for, have used zero information, bad information, assumptions, even assumptions made by others, and outright lies and pettiness to make a place I really loved, into something I still love, now covered with bovine excrement; and laughing while they did it.

But I gave my word to keep quiet on many subjects until PA 2 development was farther along. I kept that promise. Meanwhile people I once respected lined up around the block to pee on someone elses tree, "out of respect".

This explains why this post isn't full of "sweetness and light". Trust me, it is no form of apology, either. I'll save that for Bill Ryan, if he thinks I was out of line here.

I do wonder what happened to people practicing a little faith, and trust. Has gratitude come up, lately?

I'm done.
Fred

Fred,

You are using pretty sharp and insulting words here. It is very easy and shallow way to answer you the same way, but I will answer you with respect, although you are not respecting me anymore, as I saw in your post.

I bet you are quite emotional as most of us are here, even though you are insisting on pure "facts". And, as you can probably see, it is all about emotions. And it is good to be like that, I find them most precious characteristic of the humans. It is not "snivelling" as you say, because if you do not understand, showing emotions is a courageous act: to show ďweaknessĒ exactly were somebody very "tough" will interpret and ridicule them in a considerable cruel way. And all of this while a flood of crocodile tears are in front of you, exactly at the front page...floating toward Avalon2.

I really apologize that I didnít see there is personal page for members, but as somebody told you, I couldnít log on to see everything there, since I was not invited. (It is interesting that this morning, after last night posting of this thread, I saw invitation to join Avalon 2 in my e-mail. Quite interesting. Thank you for the invitation, Gareth, I will think about it).

As for the guidelines, I am staying at my point that they are to rigorous and too many, and can be misused in many ways to shut up different opinions or critical approaches. I am standing on this point, not only because of rules itself, but mostly because of what was happening here last weeks, when so called "hard hand" made a massacre on this forum. I understand the reasons - orders were given and must be executed.

You, Fred, pretty much insists on the fact that Avalon is owned. Sure, we know this, but do you really know who made Avalon to be such a great place? The members, their love and dedication. Until Bill do not realize that Avalon is beyond his (and Kerry`s and admins and mods) personality, there will be not much followers, and there will be problems. This kind of people here does not like "bosses" and "hard hands" to cut them as infantile. They have responsibility, integrity and dignity and, you know what - THE COURAGE in their hearts to show their disagreement. THIS is what makes Avalon a beautiful and great place to be, and all this days I am proud to be part of such a group of people. They do no care so much will they be invited to Avalon2 or not, because they love truth and freedom most of all. If you believe me, this is great "capital" and potential for Avalon.

And also, do not judge them for being present on The Mists of Avalon. Try to understand first why they are there. They love each other, they just want to be together, not divided. With all mistakes.

I know there are some hidden poisoned serpents here that are using this big arguing and polemic for their agenda to destroy Avalon. I am noticing them, it canít be proved, but they will succeed only if Avalon becomes highly controlled forum, I am sure about this.

Now, I would like to ask you this. Who are "the two-faced, back-stabbers and their uncanny ability to kick a sick dog in the stomach, when it isn't looking...", as you wrote? You need to answer, if you are honest, and if you have "facts" about it.

Is that me? Did my opening post looks like that for you, and inspired you to write such cowardice, without names? Is that Mudra? Or Greybeard? Or Jester Terrestrial. First, they have no knifes, they have swords of truth, love and freedom in their hearts. Donít you understand that you are showing a totalitarian way of judging, Fred? Didnít you understand who is making all this upset and mess on Avalon all this days, with posting nonsense threads, banning, irritating people?

So, do we have right to be emotional and to ask what Avalon2 will be like, after all of this? As I stated, I would like it to be great success, but there are too many elements that make us to be suspicious, and to ask questions. We all love Avalon; I know you love it too, very much - but WHY IS NECESSARY TO BE CLOSED, if we all love it so much? Why? Why only by invitation? Why you are invited, and somebody else not? Who is making criteria? What are criteria? WHAT is criteria itself, if you understand me. Too many unanswered question, my friend.

Finally, I would like to think all of this is a kind of great catharsis for all of us. I hope there is a way Avalon to rise again even stronger, even more important and more influential, together with Camelot.
But, stop divisions! Rise up oneness! Itís our way.

I once again apologize for misunderstandings.

With Love and RESPECT.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #95
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
FredKc ,

You are right I was'nt registered in PA2 when I viewed it's topics.
Therefore my announcement here that there was no spirituality section
in that forum was a hasty step taken without further thought.
I see how this made the community a disservice.
I am pleased to see a spirituality area exists in PA2 as this will
keep it in balance.
I thank you for putting things straight and apologize to all members for my relaying of incorrect information.

Peace
mudra

We can only make decisions and observations off the information we are given. What would you prefer to base your observations on? Correct information or title tattle over the garden fence. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...7&postcount=71
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #96
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

It makes sense to me that when there is a breakup, separation, divorce...
a major parting of the ways between 2 extremely passionate people that were founders of a groundbreaking website with a bold, even dangerous mission...

it's Natural for each of them to want to relocate, to lay claim to a Brand New Home that is All Theirs! Perhaps too many memories of compromise in the walls of the former one, it's like trying to restore a historical house, it takes complete gutting!

To Kerry... to Bill .... best wishes to both of you.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #97
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!



This I HAVE . .. i like to contibute here but .. but it just goes round n round

and the changes will come , like it or no ...

im not on the fence .. irealy dont know till

it comes into play .. shall we just trust ..(i do

and of course have your say if you need


what ever else love always .. rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #98
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
It makes sense to me that when there is a breakup, separation, divorce...
a major parting of the ways between 2 extremely passionate people that were founders of a groundbreaking website with a bold, even dangerous mission...

it's Natural for each of them to want to relocate, to lay claim to a Brand New Home that is All Theirs! Perhaps too many memories of compromise in the walls of the former one, it's like trying to restore a historical house, it takes complete gutting!

To Kerry... to Bill .... best wishes to both of you.
Therefore if thisis the case, the 2 forums will be following 2 different timelines....
which timeline is the new AV2 on Bill?
lol
dom

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 03-16-2010 at 12:14 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #99
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 169
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Oliver,
I agree what you have said. You have expressed your concerns in such loving way. But let me use my Polish spirit to paraphrase your important points.

Where is no freedom, there is no truth. Where is no truth there is a total mind control and slavery.

Well, where is no freedom, there is no free expression of who we really are. There is no place to be authentic, to share our gifts, to speak our mind, and to express our feelings. Without freedom we are walking zombies who are not capable of experiencing this reality through our hearts with the whole spectrums of feelings. It is a place of the total mental and emotional emptiness. I refer to this state as mental hypnosis but better word is a total mind control. Without freedom we become mind control slaves.

Avalon was a quite unique place where people put an emphasis and a deep consideration to create community, by building close personal relationships. We are as strong as we can be only by building deep connections with people. Superficial connections based on pseudo-science, economic or political situation makes us weak and detached. We came here because we wanted to be a part of community where love and truth are of the highest values.

I have read rules and have shaken my head with disbelief. Well, it is the most outrages guideline I have ever read. Stalin would be jealous. People have experienced the violation of freedom here. Treads were deleted, posts were censored, people were banned for a reason that it would not happen in other forums. Poor Anchor is trying to convince people that it is time to end it and heal. He is selling us cheap forgiveness, by convincing us that abuse of power was done in the name of love! He tries to hide the real issues under the carpet. There is no any sign of willingness to take a responsibility for what was done. Just big and empty words. I will not repeat myself since I expressed my opinion on his tread. Can we be that naive that those issues would disappear in Avalon2? Can we believe that those who have a serious control issue will miraculously change? Well, these problems will only intensify in time.

There is no place for love, truth, and freedom in Avalon2.
Sadly, there are members who can not or do not want see it.

Love to you all,
t&i
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #100
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
We can only make decisions and observations off the information we are given. What would you prefer to base your observations on? Correct information or title tattle over the garden fence. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...7&postcount=71
I concur with you Steve .Over the last weeks the community has been asking ,waiting, begging , shouting to get proper informations regarding what had taken place between the mods on one side and PA2 's settings on the other.
The release of all necessary infos clearly delineated from someone in charge at the top would be most welcome here . The absence of this leads to speculation and finally unfortunately lack of trust.
The fact that invitations to PA2 have begun should be have been a clear announcement to all and also imo all the invites be launched at the same time .
With the absence or lack of a clear stir the boat is rocking.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon